Men, tell me

Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

About morning glories.

Do all/most men wake with them?

How long do they last if untended?

If a man doesn't wake with one is an issue/worry?

I'm only asking cos I'm deeply nosy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oohhh great questions..

Always wanted to know those answers..

Also..

What happens to it if you need a pee?

I know, I know.. Too far?

over a year ago

Cant speak for all men….

But sometimes I do, and sometimes I don’t…..

I guess the stranger phenomenon is waking-up with a raging hard-on and bursting for a piss at the same time….!.

over a year ago

"About morning glories.

I'm only asking cos I'm deeply nosy. "

Probably

A while

No

Yes you are

over a year ago

"About morning glories.

I get them quite a few times throughout the night and yes wake up with a raging morning glory most days! Can last a while...normally until tended to

I don't think it's a worry if dont have one...maybe if a guy never gets it could be worth a doc visit!

over a year ago

Can last quite some time whilst in that twighlight zone before waking up fully, but then the morning glory is there because we need to pee and can go as soon as the toilet job has been completed, not sexy I know but the truth x

By *inmyhMan
over a year ago

Crieff

I wake up with one most days.

It normally goes away once I start moving arround.

To go for a pee I have to do a handstand. Lol

over a year ago

"About morning glories.

Q1 I can only speak for myself but sometimes do sometimes don't

Q2 it varies

Q3 no it's not, I'm sure the little fella is still working

I'm only guessing but I think they happen for a couple of possible reasons. You're either dreaming horny things or your desperate for a pee but subconsciously forcing yourself not to, tensing the little fella up which sends more blood that way and hey presto.....hard as steel

over a year ago

I don't always wake up with one. Used to a lot when a teen though.

The reason for needing a pee when hard is because the bladder constricts blood flow when full, hence acting like an internal cock ring

For me, it's not important to wake up with one because my girl invariably ensures its hard relatively soon after!

over a year ago

"I don't always wake up with one. Used to a lot when a teen though.

The reason for needing a pee when hard is because the bladder constricts blood flow when full, hence acting like an internal cock ring

For me, it's not important to wake up with one because my girl invariably ensures its hard relatively soon after!"

Lucky bar steward

By *i guy nottsMan
over a year ago

mansfield/Lincoln

Every morning without fail, if sex was available every morning to sort it out......

over a year ago

I get it quite regularly in the mornings. It wont go til your mind is completely off it or you sorted it out lol

As for going to the loo..its a mad rush to make sure no one catches you with a massive bulge in your pants lol

..is quite annoying though. Especially if your on your own..

over a year ago

Sheffield

It is one of my fave things about a sleepover so I do feel cheated if there isn't one!

over a year ago

I wake up with one every morning, thankfully I have someone next to me to help get rid of it.

over a year ago

I think one of the questions the doctor asks if you have an appointment for erectile dysfunction is do you have morning wood. (I'm sure he uses a more medical term).

Personally I'd be very worried if I didn't have a stiffy in the morning at least every other day.

I'm often woken in the middle of the night with a raging hard on. It will subside though and I'm far too polite to wake Ju up on a school night to sort it out.

But at the weekend she is often woken with a prod in the back.

over a year ago

"

"

Despite them being huge, personally I find my morning glories to be strangely cooperative when it comes to peeing in the morning - whilst I'm in bed, it'll be a fully blood engorged horn retaining maximum stiffness for as long as I lie there, however the moment I get up and head to the bathroom, it rapidly softens up for a quick and easy urination

over a year ago

"

Despite them being huge, personally I find my morning glories to be strangely cooperative when it comes to peeing in the morning - whilst I'm in bed, it'll be a fully blood engorged horn retaining maximum stiffness for as long as I lie there, however the moment I get up and head to the bathroom, it rapidly softens up for a quick and easy urination "

I get the same - starts co-operating by deflating as soon as I get vertical... and tbh I'd rather wait til it's gone down and I've strained the greens before returning to action, so to speak...

over a year ago

"

Despite them being huge, personally I find my morning glories to be strangely cooperative when it comes to peeing in the morning - whilst I'm in bed, it'll be a fully blood engorged horn retaining maximum stiffness for as long as I lie there, however the moment I get up and head to the bathroom, it rapidly softens up for a quick and easy urination

I get the same - starts co-operating by deflating as soon as I get vertical... and tbh I'd rather wait til it's gone down and I've strained the greens before returning to action, so to speak..."

Strained the greens ????????

over a year ago

"

I get the same - starts co-operating by deflating as soon as I get vertical... and tbh I'd rather wait til it's gone down and I've strained the greens before returning to action, so to speak...

Strained the greens ????????"

been for a wee...

over a year ago

"

been for a wee... "

But why strained the greens ??? What green down there ?

over a year ago

Always wake up with one , if not dealt with it soon goes, that's what happens when U wake up and realise its a work day

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hmmmm quite a few theories on why they appear, not of which match what i've been told and to me seems the most plausible explanation.

The reason for wanting to pee is because in the night your bladder has filled and in the position you've slept the full bladder presses against your prostate which in turn causes the erection.

I may be wrong but that's the explanation I was given

over a year ago

"

been for a wee...

But why strained the greens ??? What green down there ? "

an old saying, possibly northern? greens as in boiled green vegetables, strained as in poured off the cooking water, which looks a little like... well you can see where I'm heading

over a year ago

"

been for a wee...

an old saying, possibly northern? greens as in boiled green vegetables, strained as in poured off the cooking water, which looks a little like... well you can see where I'm heading "

I was imagining something totally different, and it wasn't pleasant.

over a year ago

I do but it's rare lol maybe because I can't remember the last time I did not have sex at night yep we are a randy couple but when I do I'm just bursting for a pee and ill tell you it's not easy having a pee with a massive rock hard cock lol xxxx

over a year ago

yes i get morning wood too normally goes when u get up, something to do with pee as well,however its feels very nice when u deal with it which i like to do sometimes or the wife?

over a year ago

i remember back in my teens i`d wake up rock hard every morning these days it still happens but there are afew semi`s mixed in

over a year ago

back in my younger days id need to wait and wait for it to go so i could take my morning piss too

over a year ago

"About morning glories.

Yes pretty much... Testosterone levels affect it (to my understanding) which vary day to day

Usually not very long, 5-10 mins after I get out of bed usually!

Again, Testosterone levels affect it so it would be an indicator of that more than an issue or something to worry about. I'd only start worrying if he can't get it up at all.

over a year ago

"Oohhh great questions..

Always wanted to know those answers..

Also..

I know, I know.. Too far?"

Sorry to double post, forgot to add this one on!

Sometimes it's a nightmare! You just have to stand there and wait it off

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/13 16:30:43]

over a year ago

"

been for a wee...

an old saying, possibly northern? greens as in boiled green vegetables, strained as in poured off the cooking water, which looks a little like... well you can see where I'm heading

I was imagining something totally different, and it wasn't pleasant. "

ewwwwww

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"About morning glories.

It depends how many times you have come that week. If the answer is zero, then its every morning circa 15 minutes, then semis during the day.

If youve been fucking every day, then its ad hoc - poss up to 3x potentially?? dont know

over a year ago

If men were honest, then they would say that in the vast majority of cases, we wake with a hard-on cos we need a pee!

over a year ago

"If men were honest, then they would say that in the vast majority of cases, we wake with a hard-on cos we need a pee! "

no, I don't think the two are causally connected in the way you suggest - do get a boner if you're dying for a pee in the daytime? no, me neither...

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Allways wake up with a hard on ,have very high sex drive,and luckily a very understanding wife

over a year ago

When we were training for the TA one of the guys commented that he had not had a morning glory since being in barracks .

We collectively realised that none of us had and there was a murmuring that Bromide was involved , truth is probably that we were too knackered to have one , but the Instructors were quite insistant that they did not do such things , so much so that we became even more paranoid until one morning there was a cry of delight and one of the guys was running up and down the room proudly showing a full glory .

over a year ago

I wake up several times in the night to find a woodie present,gets a bit annoying sometimes because i just want to go to sleep!.Having said that i would be concered if i had not had one for a while.

By *allen MadonnaWoman
over a year ago

In my own little world

all worked in mine and boyfriends favour this morning!

over a year ago

its easier to sleep with the light on , than with a hard on,

as for peeing, now you have to be a really good aim

over a year ago

My ding-a-ling lets me know its time for a work out before getting out of bed then again in the shower...keeps me sharp and focused...

No need for tea or coffee

over a year ago

I'd say I wake up like this pretty much every morning

over a year ago

"About morning glories.

Yep, every single day, I wake up and he's stood to attention, usually lasts for about 5-10mins and then relaxes, depending on how tired I am/when i last had sex

over a year ago

Sometimes I have one and peeing ,lets just say it can be interesting hitting target lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Wake up with one most days. Not worried if I don't. Weeing can be a problem as I had to kneel down. 5 mins duration unless given attention . Not nosey at all pleased to be able to contribute to thread. Feel lucky to still get them at 56

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

Healthy men have several erections through the night. It's very convenient to wake up with one lol

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

I call it waking up piss proud because you normally need to pee and once you have been you usually lose it unless horned up for some action depends if some 1 in your bed. Happens to me nearly every morning but i usually take a glass of squash to bed so wake up with a full tank ha ha

over a year ago

Ok as we are asking things . I am a single mum to boys and oldest is 10 he got up and put his pjs strate in the wash the other day when I asked he said he had wet him self a bit . I went up after he left for school to change bedding but sheets were clean . It wasn't till I got to work I thort is it poss he had wet dream . So my qustuen is at what age dose that sort of thing start and how offten does it happen ?

over a year ago

Sorted mine this morning as I could have a lie in . Feel a lot better now

over a year ago

"Ok as we are asking things . I am a single mum to boys and oldest is 10 he got up and put his pjs strate in the wash the other day when I asked he said he had wet him self a bit . I went up after he left for school to change bedding but sheets were clean . It wasn't till I got to work I thort is it poss he had wet dream . So my qustuen is at what age dose that sort of thing start and how offten does it happen ? "

I was around 10/11 and remember it vividly

over a year ago

"Ok as we are asking things . I am a single mum to boys and oldest is 10 he got up and put his pjs strate in the wash the other day when I asked he said he had wet him self a bit . I went up after he left for school to change bedding but sheets were clean . It wasn't till I got to work I thort is it poss he had wet dream . So my qustuen is at what age dose that sort of thing start and how offten does it happen ? "

It starts quite young, maybe eleven or twelve.

It used to happen to me (B obviously) quite often.

If he hasn't a history of wetting the bed this is probably what happened.

over a year ago

"Ok as we are asking things . I am a single mum to boys and oldest is 10 he got up and put his pjs strate in the wash the other day when I asked he said he had wet him self a bit . I went up after he left for school to change bedding but sheets were clean . It wasn't till I got to work I thort is it poss he had wet dream . So my qustuen is at what age dose that sort of thing start and how offten does it happen ?

It starts quite young, maybe eleven or twelve.

It used to happen to me (B obviously) quite often.

If he hasn't a history of wetting the bed this is probably what happened. "

I hadn't even thort about the fact it might not have been wee till after I went to work . Ggggrrrrr this is one of the things that make have boys when your a single mum a night mare . I have no ider how to talk to him about this stuff

over a year ago

There is no need to talk to him about this particular incident really. He might not even know what happened.

But if you are worried about talking to him about sexual related stuff I think the earlier you do it the better as he certainly won't want to talk about it when he's a teenager.

Does he have an uncle or maybe grandad that can have a little chat with him ?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Could be a wet dream . Oh babe your boy is growing up . Maybe he farted and followed through, sorry to be crude but it is another possibility x

over a year ago

Get one every morning without fail, last about a hour unless I have a cheeky wank

over a year ago

I remember the time when I'd wake up and only my cock was stiff, now its the only bloody thing that isn't! R

XX

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

Iv got serious cock envy going on here! Id be quite happy to wake up every morning to a guy who had guaranteed horn for me to play with although I think my late and sickness record would take one severe battering! It would be rude not too though

over a year ago

Everyday its there like cockwork.

over a year ago

I wake up with one every morning, for me it isn't cause im horny but rather desperate for a pee as drink soooo much coffee.

It goes down once I have a pee, I have to put 1 knee on the floor and kind of lean over the loo as it just won't bend lol

Shaz finds it ammusing

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Iv got serious cock envy going on here! Id be quite happy to wake up every morning to a guy who had guaranteed horn for me to play with although I think my late and sickness record would take one severe battering! It would be rude not too though "

I'd love to wake up to a morning glory every day. It wouldn't even have to be on the same guy!

By *ndymanchester1Man
over a year ago

salford

Why would it ever go unattended lol

By *ovecuckoldfunMan
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 11:05:54]

over a year ago

"I think one of the questions the doctor asks if you have an appointment for erectile dysfunction is do you have morning wood. (I'm sure he uses a more medical term)."

sorry but this post made me chuckle... morning wood lol love it... i can so imagine my dr sayin that to some guy lol...o u just made my morning lol.. easily pleased...yes yes i am! lol

Post new Message to Thread