Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anyone a nudist

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to to if any swingers are nudists or like being naked in their home as I want to get into it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wanted to to if any swingers are nudists or like being naked in their home as I want to get into it "

You want to get into nudists houses?!...are you a pervy burglar?

over a year ago

im a solitary nudist

over a year ago

Nope just wondering what its like as want to try being a nudist along with others without sex

By *gw1070Man
over a year ago

stourbridge

I've been a naturist since the age of 17 and also a member of British naturism for quite a few years now.

over a year ago

Oh really how is it?, do you go to events?

over a year ago

"Oh really how is it?, do you go to events?"

You should apply to become a member of the BN club first of all. You will be vetted tho. I (Mr) have been a member of Nottingham Sun Club since the age of 8 when I used to go with my parents. I continued membership into adulthood and as a BN member have access to all dedicated naturist and nudist clubs in the UK.

over a year ago

I've looked into it but they send stuff to my home address but live with parents so don't want them to find out tho

over a year ago

"Just wanted to to if any swingers are nudists or like being naked in their home as I want to get into it

You want to get into nudists houses?!...are you a pervy burglar? "

over a year ago

"I've looked into it but they send stuff to my home address but live with parents so don't want them to find out tho"

They are gonna twig ya know if you start walking round naked.

over a year ago

Only when they not here he he he

By *gw1070Man
over a year ago

stourbridge

They will always want to post stuff to your home address . But it's sent discreetly, not emblazoned with the words 'British naturism'!

If you do join then you will automatically be a member of YBN , young British naturists. They organise all sorts of events throughout the year both in the UK and abroad.

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"They will always want to post stuff to your home address . But it's sent discreetly, not emblazoned with the words 'British naturism'!

If you do join then you will automatically be a member of YBN , young British naturists. They organise all sorts of events throughout the year both in the UK and abroad. "

Thank you for the advise you've given. I shall be looking in to it this eve when i'v finished work, it's something i'v been interested in and defiantly want to take further, x

over a year ago

"They will always want to post stuff to your home address . But it's sent discreetly, not emblazoned with the words 'British naturism'!

If you do join then you will automatically be a member of YBN , young British naturists. They organise all sorts of events throughout the year both in the UK and abroad. "

thanks for the info will look into it

over a year ago

thanks for the info will look into it

over a year ago

"I've looked into it but they send stuff to my home address but live with parents so don't want them to find out tho"

One of the main points of naturism is that nakedness/our bodies are nothing to be ashamed of. Just tell your parents that you intend to explore naturism, and explain that you're going to be very discreet, when in their home. And if you go to naturist beaches, take a high-protection factor sunlotion!

over a year ago

Thanks for the message I will take a higher factor

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

We enjoy naturist beaches but have noticed over the years that true naturists aren't too keen on swingers and doggers

over a year ago

wew have been naturists for many years and use beaches here and in France. as you say most naturists are not keen on swingers.

over a year ago

i first got into it at about 16 or 17. and have not looked back. naked as often as possible and legal. lol. well...........;-)

over a year ago

"Just wanted to to if any swingers are nudists or like being naked in their home as I want to get into it "

I'm always naked around the house I hate wearing anything shame U just can't walk around naked outside

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

these nothing so free as naked sunbathing and swimming, we just love finding naturist beaches on holiday

over a year ago

Shaz likes being nude around the home but rare she is able to do it as we have an 11 year old son, When he's stopping with his grandmother for the week though (twice a year) then Shaz is normally nude all the time.

I do think thats more the exhibisionist side of her though rather than naturist.

over a year ago

We have been social naturists ( BN and club members ) for twenty years , we sunbathed and swam on our own for years before that .

We do the London and Brighton naked bike rides and also attend the Malmesbury Abbey Gardens when they are clothes optional .

over a year ago

Oh thank you for this information the garden seems a better thing thanks for your help

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You just need to take your clothes off.

By *maz.Man
over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Try true nudists , but you got lots local to you , beaches in summer that is

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Love it nude beaches are fab. Always looking to hook up with sexy couples

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We've been nudists for years and know many similar people who swing. There are naturist campsites around the country which are swinger friendly, we've had many meets at a few.

Keep away from British Naturism though, a bunch of "no sex please" freaks who want the right to be nude anywhere, anytime. A lot of them seem to like taking pics of children, too... say no more.

over a year ago

we love nude beaches, but cant keep sex out of the equassion we get horny with sun on our bits, plus we love peeps seeing and watchin us naked too

over a year ago

"

Keep away from British Naturism though, a bunch of "no sex please" freaks who want the right to be nude anywhere, anytime. A lot of them seem to like taking pics of children, too... say no more. "

Excuse me , that is a rather sweeping generalisation .

We have been BN members for twenty years and we, and others we have met, certainly do not fall into the "no sex please " category .

Yes we would like the opportunity to be nude where we want , what is wrong with that and be careful where and whom you point your finger at.

We have both been on the TV twice and in the papers so locals , colleagues at work and family know we are naturists and we have NEVER been called freaks.

My kids were all bought up as naturists , they are all in their twenties now , why don't you ask them if there is something lewd in the fact that they had their pictures taken on family holidays etc in the nude !, you may find you get a rude reply or worse .

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"We've been nudists for years and know many similar people who swing. There are naturist campsites around the country which are swinger friendly, we've had many meets at a few.

Keep away from British Naturism though, a bunch of "no sex please" freaks who want the right to be nude anywhere, anytime. A lot of them seem to like taking pics of children, too... say no more. "

yes strange bunch no sex in naturist clubs

there is they wont admit it

over a year ago

Sorry, I have to agree with Jaybirds and others.

Although there are lots of peeps on this site who enjoy nakedness+sex, there are thousands of people (not on this site) who enjoy nudity without any sexual connotations whatsoever. And that is their right!

over a year ago

"Sorry, I have to agree with Jaybirds and others.

Although there are lots of peeps on this site who enjoy nakedness+sex, there are thousands of people (not on this site) who enjoy nudity without any sexual connotations whatsoever. And that is their right!"

Post new Message to Thread