Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

plumber fantasy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. any couples or females have any fantasies of the plumber calling round to service there boilers?

i have had many flirty situations over the years. if the flirting is on the next level then i like to tease. of course you have to read the right signals and i dont do it all the time but when i do its so horney..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mines a plumber nightmare. I live with one

over a year ago

lol! i hope he isnt giving the institute of plumbers a bad name..maybe you need a plumber and his mate?

over a year ago

I need a plasterer and am very happy to flirt and more after the work has been done. Offers? lol

over a year ago

My plumber fantasy involves one turning up on the day he was supposed to and charging me a price that I find acceptable!

over a year ago

"My plumber fantasy involves one turning up on the day he was supposed to and charging me a price that I find acceptable! "

Lol what a dreamer

over a year ago

Nice one argent! lol! your plumber is probably fixing some womens sexual needs thats why they are so unreliable..as for the over charging i suspect its mere frustration that your not a cute blond. i myself neither overcharge or am unreliable

Post new Message to Thread