FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

With a name like Cum Slut .. does turn a man on or off ?

Jump to newest

By *anyoufeelme OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Makes me want to run a mile when you see they are having unprotected sex too !!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

certainly not a turn on, but I don't read too much into people's choice of names - unless that's just one part of a bigger jigsaw of things making me think 'no thanks'. I don't think a name alone would put me off unless it strongly hinted that the person was for eg. a horrible racist or something.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Turn off. Ewww.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Interesting thought. I always assumed that it was only women who were put off by certain profile names...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the name Warrington 2 is enough to capture the imagination... We know there is 2 of em n where they from, and she's fit as fook

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

There are user names that are instant turn offs for me.

What makes me laugh is women with those kinds of names starting threads about men being disrespectful sending wanna fuck type messages: quells surprise!

Reply privately

By *exy_couple_now_mancCouple
over a year ago

Oldham

Turn off for both implies too little standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Turn off for us.

Reply privately

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Truth in advertising.

Don't see a problem with it.

A Rose by any other name etc.

Would I be any different in real life if I changed my user name to Anass Rhammer?

Reply privately

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

It's not just the ladies names that are a turn off, some men's are too. If I came across one like - I'm gonna ruin you, a definite no no

N

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people's names are a turnoff, unfortunately we all make assumptions based on what little information is available.

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Turn off for both implies too little standards "

"...too little standards". wtf?

No ...I'm not usually turned off by anyone's choice of name ... judgmental bigots turn me off big time, though.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Some people's names are a turnoff, unfortunately we all make assumptions based on what little information is available. "
No matter how hard we may try not to judge... names evoke associations, connotations.. and yes, for me some names evoke negative thoughts and would be a turn off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cum slut and proud here. But would hate to use that as my user name. I don't even like others calling me it. It's just a title I use for myself that my former and current dominant use.

Cali

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"...No matter how hard we may try not to judge... names evoke associations, connotations.. and yes, for me some names evoke negative thoughts and would be a turn off. "

This is certainly true, but is there any real need for someone to start a very negative and judgmental thread like this? If you are turned off by stuff such as profile name choices, then it's very easy to look away, or ignore that profile ...why the need to judge, and maybe cause offence, by criticising the choices that others make?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes we fancy a filthy no holds barred meet and cum slut would be an attractive proposition !

Other times something more sensual , so not so much .

So really it depends on our mood - but certainly not gonna say no because of a name

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get you pregnant was a block for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

well that name was directed at me in this post as my user name is cumslut1965 he cme in chat and made abusive comments yes if u read my profile i used the name cumslut as liked to do bukaka in my time but thats my choice at end day i should not be judged on it .......but if he took time to read my profile he would see i dont do bare back sex at end day am not daft safe sex is a must at all time ....if he read verifications he would see that lot my meets r from socials not shagging round the site am a couple not a slapper could think of lot worse names .......so plz dnt judge people bye there user name take time to read profiles before judging ....and at least have pics on to prove u real not hiding behind fake profile judging people u don't know .rant over

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Makes me want to run a mile when you see they are having unprotected sex too !!"

each to their own..

their profile, their choice of names and how they play..

others would equally look at your profile name and pics and think certain things also..

how would that be for you where they to be starting a thread being less than complimentary...?

live and let live eh..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Names like cum slut neither turn me on or off as i dont meet women but what does make me laugh is when you see women in chat with such names moaning about they way men are talking to them and showing them no respect

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Names like cum slut neither turn me on or off as i dont meet women but what does make me laugh is when you see women in chat with such names moaning about they way men are talking to them and showing them no respect "

Exactly! Same with pics of gaping holes...

Not saying it's wrong, just think it's funny when people get wound up over others 'taking it the wrong way'. How do you politely address someone with a gaping fanny pic?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my god...gaping hole just reduced me to tears lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Names like cum slut neither turn me on or off as i dont meet women but what does make me laugh is when you see women in chat with such names moaning about they way men are talking to them and showing them no respect

Not saying it's wrong, just think it's funny when people get wound up over others 'taking it the wrong way'. How do you politely address someone with a gaping fanny pic? "

How about "Hello...lo...lo...lo!"

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You say 'HELLO.......hello......hello....'

Reply privately

over a year ago

there was a time when I would have loved this user name or tag however as I have aged I find it rather unapealing...

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Damn I hate being a slow typer!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well that name was directed at me in this post as my user name is cumslut1965 he cme in chat and made abusive comments yes if u read my profile i used the name cumslut as liked to do bukaka in my time but thats my choice at end day i should not be judged on it .......but if he took time to read my profile he would see i dont do bare back sex at end day am not daft safe sex is a must at all time ....if he read verifications he would see that lot my meets r from socials not shagging round the site am a couple not a slapper could think of lot worse names .......so plz dnt judge people bye there user name take time to read profiles before judging ....and at least have pics on to prove u real not hiding behind fake profile judging people u don't know .rant over "

And BINGO Houston we have a problem ! Read .. read a profile ...hmm that means they can read...90% just flick onto pictures and come across "yeah babe want to shag a "20 inch cock?"; ohh yes been waiting for that for years.. ha ha ... No sorry .. judge never anyone from a name...read the profile (if of course you can read) then judge.. Angel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Makes me want to run a mile when you see they are having unprotected sex too !!"
must have been embarrasing for the priest baptising ..i hereby anoint thee cum slut..what were the parents thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Names like cum slut neither turn me on or off as i dont meet women but what does make me laugh is when you see women in chat with such names moaning about they way men are talking to them and showing them no respect

Not saying it's wrong, just think it's funny when people get wound up over others 'taking it the wrong way'. How do you politely address someone with a gaping fanny pic?

How about "Hello...lo...lo...lo!" "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have the word "cum" in my username but do have the word slut, no skin off my nose if it puts people off or they "judge" me incorrectly, and I certainly have yet to find anyone put off by it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have the word "cum" in my username but do have the word slut, no skin off my nose if it puts people off or they "judge" me incorrectly, and I certainly have yet to find anyone put off by it!

"

I think very crass names can be a little off putting, and yours isnt one of those. Besides its what you read in the profile and see in the pictures that truly draw you in.

I know a lot of women complain about the simple "cock" pics, and I agree, but there's a lot of women out there sending close up pics too theses days....all a bit mundane and to be honest looks like a bag of chopped liver

Its imagination and creativity that's best. Tasteful sexy pics Julie

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmmmm.... morally no....with little head..... Fuck ayeee!!..Lol!!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 09:34:36]

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

off

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 09:37:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would turn me off. I prefer a mystery in someones name and thats what usually gets me talking to certain individuals so as to break the ice.

With a name like 'cumslut' theres not much i can say lol. All my answers are in the name and no conversation needed lol

Reply privately

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I find descriptive nametags like that interesting. I can't help but feel it solves some ambiguity somehow...

gangnamstyleebarebackarsetomouthspunkgarglers might be a bit too long a username for the site though ...

Wolf

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have the word "cum" in my username but do have the word slut, no skin off my nose if it puts people off or they "judge" me incorrectly, and I certainly have yet to find anyone put off by it!

I think very crass names can be a little off putting, and yours isnt one of those. Besides its what you read in the profile and see in the pictures that truly draw you in.

I know a lot of women complain about the simple "cock" pics, and I agree, but there's a lot of women out there sending close up pics too theses days....all a bit mundane and to be honest looks like a bag of chopped liver

Its imagination and creativity that's best. Tasteful sexy pics Julie "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Doesn't matter what name people use on here unless offensive,just because it says cumslut does not mean.Unsafe my wife has protected sex and she likes to behave like a cumslut and let guys cum on her, people should read profiles ,and if they don't like what they see ,they should do one,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Turn off for both implies too little standards "

We have standards thank you....

Reply privately

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

Cannot see a problem.

So if she was called angel love bunny that's OK? But in real life she's cum slut.. so a username is just that a username!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whats in a name?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't mind a slutty name, it's when the user isn't I want to call trading standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

Think we shall change our name to soft Dick and frigid se how many replies we get lol

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

thing is you didnt see the user doing that did you ? you asked the question and then made a post with no real point at all.because the persons username dont do what you have said. like to see you come back tto actually anser this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Makes me want to run a mile when you see they are having unprotected sex too !!thing is you didnt see the user doing that did you ? you asked the question and then made a post with no real point at all.because the persons username dont do what you have said. like to see you come back tto actually anser this."

I'm quite certain he will, he is after all, Very easy going, polite, well mannered and respectful

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think we shall change our name to soft Dick and frigid se how many replies we get lol "
let us know how you get on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me at all, what's in a name?

That said, 'Crap-Bag' or 'Lickmypits' might get passed over....

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

Our name manhornym. Does not mean she is going to fuck every guy on the planet,only like minded guys who are into swinging and enjoy fucking other wife's,this is a swinging site ,nobody is going to put proper names on,we READ profiles if we like couples or singles we meet them ,we find out what they like ,they find out what we like ,and we have had great fun doing it ,do names matter,,,???????

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think people's user names are that important ? I can't say I reely take any notice of the name....that's all it is... A name

The first thing I look at is the couples/singles profile to make sure they are looking for a single male in my age range.... If I think we might get on then I look at the name so I know who I am messaging..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well that name was directed at me in this post as my user name is cumslut1965 he cme in chat and made abusive comments yes if u read my profile i used the name cumslut as liked to do bukaka in my time but thats my choice at end day i should not be judged on it .......but if he took time to read my profile he would see i dont do bare back sex at end day am not daft safe sex is a must at all time ....if he read verifications he would see that lot my meets r from socials not shagging round the site am a couple not a slapper could think of lot worse names .......so plz dnt judge people bye there user name take time to read profiles before judging ....and at least have pics on to prove u real not hiding behind fake profile judging people u don't know .rant over "

Take no notice,u shouldn't have to come on here and defend yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 13:50:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

People can choose what names they like can't they? That doesn't mean they have to appeal to others also I don't see why people have to start calling people names just for asking questions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

if you take someone's username in isolation you might be put off by certain titles but reading a users profile as well should grant you some context

Its a narrow minded individual who will judge based on name alone - but on the other hand it is first impressions that count.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A couple of reminders.

Don't start threads about another user just to be nasty or criticise.

If you want to comment then please don't abuse anyone while doing that.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Reply privately