Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pissing

Jump to newest

By *ouple769 OP   Couple
39 weeks ago

North West

How did your first time come about and did it take time to build up to that point?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondzzMan
39 weeks ago

norwich

My first experience was a girl squatting over my face who squirted , when I could finally breathe again I thought wow I want to do that again .

My advice is drink and pee loads before the event to flush out all of the old stuff .

Lol if anyone wants to play contact me

By *ouple769 OP   Couple
39 weeks ago

North West

"My first experience was a girl squatting over my face who squirted , when I could finally breathe again I thought wow I want to do that again .

My advice is drink and pee loads before the event to flush out all of the old stuff .

Lol if anyone wants to play contact me "

Thanks for the advice

By *ootyfruityCouple
39 weeks ago

andover

I can’t remember my first time having a piss, I imagine it was within 24 hours of being born

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

For me it was while I was at a car show at santapod with my mates back in the 80's, the toilets were awful back then so us lads would just pee against a fence, the girls toilets had the usual massive queues. I was stood at the fence having a pee and a person in a baseball cap walked up beside me and I thought "he" was going to just pee next to me but instead "she" squatted down next to me and just pissed right next toe and that made her eye level with my cock which she just looked at and watched me pee while she did the same. I could hear her stream coming out but couldn't see it but it turned me on from that moment and never forgotten that scene.

Been a kink of mine ever since and had some fun with watersports since then

Likewise if anyone wants to enjoy some fun with me and recreate that scene dm me!

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

I'd have to ask my mom.

By *oll_Face_xxWoman
39 weeks ago

Dollywood

Peeing on a gent as he was releasing his hot load inside me...was a hot mess...kinky yet intimate.

Rare in fabtown as safe play though

By *lueDressWoman
39 weeks ago

Bath

I simply adore watersports.

By *avid 50Man
39 weeks ago

kendal

Like most men, my first taste was while giving my girlfriend oral and she came so hard and squirted she said afterwards, sorry I should’ve gone for a pee first

By *r SxxMan
39 weeks ago

ashford

I don't know what sprung up my interest in it, ( maybe the scene in the full monty where the women pee in the urinals!?) But it's always been there! Whether it's watersports or watching pissing.

However, yet the experience it!

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan
39 weeks ago

Midlands

Start the debate on if it's piss or squirt, but first time was with a girl who orgasmed hard and flooded me as she was riding my face. She was very embarrassed but at the same time shocked by what she felt and wanted to do it again. I wasn't offended, more turned on by it so became one of those sex tricks.

Only conditions I have is that she must have d*unk a fair amount first. Anyone who's dehydrated is going to have piss thats yellow and smells of a Spoons toilet and that's an instant mood killer.

And spare bedding/clean up if inside! Noone wants to pass out in a huge wet patch or have a sofa, carpet or floor smelling dodgy for years to come.

Post new Message to Thread