Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why so few pictures of the fellas?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I like to swing with couples, but couples profiles rarely seem to have any sight of the fella on there.. - why is this? There are all sorts of ways to obscure faces and other tell tale signs.. so I don't quite get it..

Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

...you look like Neo in the last Matrix film when he goes blind.

over a year ago

They're all fuck ugly and if you were to clap eyes on them your brain would melt in your head and run out of your ears in an attempt to get as far away as possible from the images it is being asked to process?

That's my theory anyway.

over a year ago

We noticed this too. We have pics of us both but in private.

over a year ago

Because its normally the males taking the pictures

over a year ago

For many couples who enjoy mmf fun the guy is straight and isn't really promoting himself as it's irrelevant .

over a year ago

Supply and demand.

over a year ago

Women are too busy posing to take any pics

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

My thoughts are the same as when this topic comes up every week.

People can and will use the site however they want to, if you dont like it, their profile or what they choose to do move onto those that you do like/agree with and forget the others.

You might actually have a bit of fun that way.

over a year ago

"My thoughts are the same as when this topic comes up every week.

People can and will use the site however they want to, if you dont like it, their profile or what they choose to do move onto those that you do like/agree with and forget the others.

You might actually have a bit of fun that way.

"

By *etanreadyCouple
over a year ago

dover

i think if your a cpl there should be a pic of both of you

over a year ago

"i think if your a cpl there should be a pic of both of you"

As ours does

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

There's the odd one of me on there... but not too many as I'm even scarier in person

Wolf

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

No thanks

We don't want to see the pic of the blokes

Just keep it to the women hot pics

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

actually I find far more annoying the couples profiles where it is impossible to tell (because they have used names like J and P) which one is 5'2" and which is 5'8", which one is bi, which one is a smoker, etc.

Mrs/Miss J and Mr P would make it much clearer.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"actually I find far more annoying the couples profiles where it is impossible to tell (because they have used names like J and P) which one is 5'2" and which is 5'8", which one is bi, which one is a smoker, etc.

Mrs/Miss J and Mr P would make it much clearer."

That's true that is... very often look and think

Campaign for clearer profiles

Wolf

over a year ago

"actually I find far more annoying the couples profiles where it is impossible to tell (because they have used names like J and P) which one is 5'2" and which is 5'8", which one is bi, which one is a smoker, etc.

Mrs/Miss J and Mr P would make it much clearer."

ha - true

over a year ago

My hubby doesn't join me in swinging apart from the occasional straight mmfs so I don't bother putting his pic up. If he were to swing too I would definitely put his up too though. I have had one couple a long time ago tell me that I wasn't going to see a photo of hubby until I'd agreed to fuck him lol

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"Because its normally the males taking the pictures "

too right, i'm allways taking the pics unless we can remember how to put the camera on timer lol but the misses is never that bothered about taking pics of me,she obviously loves all the attention lol

we do have pics of us both in friends only though

over a year ago

". I have had one couple a long time ago tell me that I wasn't going to see a photo of hubby until I'd agreed to fuck him lol"

it always makes me laugh when people do that...as though saying "yes-I'll fuck him" is some kind of legally binding contract...

over a year ago

". I have had one couple a long time ago tell me that I wasn't going to see a photo of hubby until I'd agreed to fuck him lol

it always makes me laugh when people do that...as though saying "yes-I'll fuck him" is some kind of legally binding contract..."

lol, I think a lot of people worry it is a contract when they first start, I've had to explain on more than one occasion to messaging newbies that only if everyone is comfortable do we play and it's not a "ruined" evening if we all end up having a social. Not surprised people think that if they get messages like that when they join.

over a year ago

"Hi

I like to swing with couples, but couples profiles rarely seem to have any sight of the fella on there.. - why is this? There are all sorts of ways to obscure faces and other tell tale signs.. so I don't quite get it..

Any thoughts?"

there's a pic of me with my face obscured. but unless you already know me that could be anyone. Pretty sure its a pointless thing to do but some people are bound to do it

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We want to meet couples so we expect to see both partners.... if it's just the pics of the woman he gets excited thinking he's found that elusive female posing as a couple

over a year ago

"Because its normally the males taking the pictures

too right, i'm allways taking the pics unless we can remember how to put the camera on timer lol but the misses is never that bothered about taking pics of me,she obviously loves all the attention lol

we do have pics of us both in friends only though "

Lol there are pics on here of myself and Paul too but alot are of me with other men but if someone asked for a certain type of picture we would be more than happy to do it

over a year ago

...still thinks the OP looks like Neo in the last Matrix film.

over a year ago

we have pics of both of us in profile

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Now that is seomthing that bugs me, too. If I/ we want to play with a couple I definitely want to see "him". Reality unfortunately means umpteen (admittedly very lovely ) pics of the lady and nothing to drool over for me. Would not meet a couple if I could see a face pic of him.

By *oco_slimCouple
over a year ago

lewisham

I can understand couples who like to keep their pictures private, but what really grinds my gears is when a couple contact you & there are only pics of the lady & not the man....

How am I supposed to get an idea of who I may get to play with eventually??? I'm a discerning swinger & I have to like what I see initially....

Coco x

over a year ago

"Hi

Any thoughts?"

As one member pointed out in a previous thread, the question "to swing or not to swing" is predominantly decided by the ladies....arguably and traditionally speaking, the ladies seem to have higher standards when choosing mates that us fellas and most of the ladies on here are bi....therefore since couples need to mutually agree on a potential playmate, it makes sense to put the lady's pic more than the fella's...tough but true i think!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

People will always make excuses. O she cant take a photo. He is ugly. Its my job. I have children. Work wont allow it. She is the one sending out messages......

If its a couple profile and your both ginna be there at the neet then I think your profike should have pics of both on.

I am bi and love to be tantalised by pics if the fem but I also want the same level of excitement for the man. If there is one pic of his cock and loads if her then it feeks to me as a single lady he isnt as important to the meet as she is. It seems its all about her.

Fruit x

over a year ago

See I can see where this is coming from and I have to say that we are guilty of this in a way as there are only about 3 or 4 pic's of me (Dave) on our profile. Couple of reasons, one I try to avoid cameras I end up looking odd in photos and two I love taking pic's of bex in her outfits.

over a year ago

"Because its normally the males taking the pictures "

I'm always behind the camera.

over a year ago

Not really bothered. If we want to see more we'll ask, it's up to others which pictures they use.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Of course its up to people what pics they have but if you want to meet a fem say who isnt bi orca couple who are both straight surely the other fem needs to be excited about the male half if the couple.

It just feels like its all about the fem of the couple and not thinking if the fem your wanting to attract.

over a year ago

"Hi

Any thoughts?"

In our experience, no pics of the male means they don't look too good. We've learned not to waste time asking

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"Hi

Any thoughts?

In our experience, no pics of the male means they don't look too good. We've learned not to waste time asking "

we may have to get some more pics of me (Dan) up if that's what some of you ladies are after. We have to be careful in public pics as i work on a building site and there is a couple of young lads shouting to every 1 that will listen and it is a big job so nearly 1000 men that i.m on a swingers site and this and that so we had to review what pics were in public profile. Of coarse i denied it was me on said web site but every day some one is asking and nodding and so on and so forth. Its not that i.m embarrassed that were on a swingers site . We don't want any tom dick or knob head perving over our pics and then being malicious about it at work on and of coarse we don't want friends and family finding out either ha ha

over a year ago

Jeeez on our couples profile theres probably more of the OH than me...hes the poser , but i have often said to the OH theres only pics of the fem and no man how are you supposed to drool n perv over a fem pic when fems do nothing for you...much prefer pics of both afterall you are a couple.

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"Jeeez on our couples profile theres probably more of the OH than me...hes the poser , but i have often said to the OH there's only pics of the fem and no man how are you supposed to drool n perv over a fem pic when fems do nothing for you...much prefer pics of both after all you are a couple. "

well i've just gone through our pics and deleted about 30, hard choice as we had some good 1's in private lol, will have to have a camera session over the weekend and get wifey to get a bit snap happy lol, any ideas for pics with out showing faces, as said in previous post as i do seem to stand out in a crowd and no that does not mean i'm a whale ha ha

over a year ago

"Jeeez on our couples profile theres probably more of the OH than me...hes the poser , but i have often said to the OH there's only pics of the fem and no man how are you supposed to drool n perv over a fem pic when fems do nothing for you...much prefer pics of both after all you are a couple.

well i've just gone through our pics and deleted about 30, hard choice as we had some good 1's in private lol, will have to have a camera session over the weekend and get wifey to get a bit snap happy lol, any ideas for pics with out showing faces, as said in previous post as i do seem to stand out in a crowd and no that does not mean i'm a whale ha ha "

Well nice torso shots,bum shots always seem to go down well with the ladies...I must admit do like b/w pics as seem to be more definition in them..posing in ya mankini ???

enjoy your photo shoot

over a year ago

"For many couples who enjoy mmf fun the guy is straight and isn't really promoting himself as it's irrelevant .

"

Posibly the most intelegent comment made thanku

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"Jeeez on our couples profile theres probably more of the OH than me...hes the poser , but i have often said to the OH there's only pics of the fem and no man how are you supposed to drool n perv over a fem pic when fems do nothing for you...much prefer pics of both after all you are a couple.

well i've just gone through our pics and deleted about 30, hard choice as we had some good 1's in private lol, will have to have a camera session over the weekend and get wifey to get a bit snap happy lol, any ideas for pics with out showing faces, as said in previous post as i do seem to stand out in a crowd and no that does not mean i'm a whale ha ha

Well nice torso shots,bum shots always seem to go down well with the ladies...I must admit do like b/w pics as seem to be more definition in them..posing in ya mankini ???

enjoy your photo shoot "

we of shopping but when we get back we may have a sly camera shoot and give that a go,thanks for the ideas

over a year ago

enjoy your photo shoot

we of shopping but when we get back we may have a sly camera shoot and give that a go,thanks for the ideas "

see you were busy with the camera but you do know you have a lampshade on your head don't ya???

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

enjoy your photo shoot

we of shopping but when we get back we may have a sly camera shoot and give that a go,thanks for the ideas

see you were busy with the camera but you do know you have a lampshade on your head don't ya??? "

if the hat fits ha ha

definitley not pro's when it comes to taking pics but is fun taking them any ways haha

Post new Message to Thread