Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

on couples profile who chats and takes to do with the meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a couple an we get mostly couples message us , but it always the bloke talking watching an his mrs is at work and just wondeted did all other couples share this or leave to the men.my husband leaves it up to me he dosent answer any messages or chat he said hes happy at my judgement xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

We only ever go on cam together, and would make any decisions to meet or not together ........ It wouldn't work if one of us didn't like the look of one half of a couple.

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/13 12:59:50]

over a year ago

Sorry should of stated bit clearer he sits with me on it an goes on phone i show him picks ut he dosent get involved in the messaging chatting thing he watches if i go on cam xx

By *r and Mrs BiteMeCouple
over a year ago

Belbroughton, Stourbridge

I am normally the one chatting/on cam ( The woman lol)

But we discuss anyone we are going to meet and normally cam/text/skype from the two of us before we do meet x

over a year ago

Bollocks, deleted that by accident!

I (mr) am usually on here during the day while I'm at work, reading the forums and having a good perv. If we're looking to meet someone or chatting to potential meets then we'll both always be there. It's only mrs that goes on cam in the chatrooms, for some reason there's not much demand for me!

over a year ago

We both share the job of replying to messages although I (Sten) deal with the bulk I also tend to do most of our forum posts but if you see us in chat its usually Morrigan as she loves having a laugh in there. We both decide on who we might meet.

over a year ago

Yes we share that just when we get messages i chat thn would ask who my speakin to an always seems to br man just interested to see what others thought ty x

over a year ago

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

It's me Mrs that does all the talking Mr does have a say in who we meet but I do the chatting. X

over a year ago

lol yea me to if i go on cam its only when he there i have more fun knowing he there with me x

over a year ago

"We are a couple an we get mostly couples message us , but it always the bloke talking watching an his mrs is at work and just wondeted did all other couples share this or leave to the men.my husband leaves it up to me he dosent answer any messages or chat he said hes happy at my judgement xx "

My bf and I would'nt chat unless we had both seen face pics of any couple, I tend to do most the chat because we get more attention from guys and I can smell a rat quicker than my bf!

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

The misses has a perv now and again but doesn't know what to say in messages so leaves that up to me once we have decided on what we want to do lol. We used to go on web cam for after beer Sunday morning sex until some 1 spotted us and said in chat is that you guys from so and so street i worked on your house a few years ago we not been on cam since ha ha ha

over a year ago

I (male) do all the hard work to sort through all the timewasters then wife vets and makes the final decision as to who to chat to or meet. To be honest we have found the same sort of arrangement with most couples we have chatted with.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

On our couples profile he does most of the talking but I read all the messages and will say if I'm not comfortable with something

over a year ago

We are both on here as we have the mobile app on our phones. But generally its miss giggles that replys to messages and Paul in the forums x

over a year ago

we both share and answer messages it just gets annoying when people especially single guys only aim the message at scarlett

over a year ago

i chat to males,donna chats to fems and she chooses which guys we meet .

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

My boyfriend and I live apart so we have 2 separate profiles, though they are both couples profiles. I do most of the chatting in the chat rooms, all of it on the forums and answer the messages too, though he does read them.

over a year ago

We both do it on ours,i tend to the main talking but he will pop on now and again.

But i always arrange the meets and have the final say.

Post new Message to Thread