Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi cock appreciation

Jump to newest

By *hrisukbishare OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So we are bi. We explore bi couples profiles and are surprised how often the open pics are only sexy F shots. My partner looks and wonders why no M pics. She wants to get a feel for both of you. But then I see profiles saying 'no cock pics'. Am I odd...enjoying seeing a mix of pics, so if I think you look fun, I share with my partner ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same here, I enjoy to see mix of pics and different bodies. It's so excited for me to explore new things with different people's and everyone has different taste, we should enjoy it

By *heusmMan
over a year ago

St Austell

As a bi man I definitely want to see the guy as well as the woman on a couple’s profile. That’s why I’m bi, I love cock as much as pussy.

over a year ago

"As a bi man I definitely want to see the guy as well as the woman on a couple’s profile. That’s why I’m bi, I love cock as much as pussy. "

Exactly, love to see and fun with both of them

over a year ago

Both bi and have loads of pics of both of us

over a year ago

"Both bi and have loads of pics of both of us "

Lovely profile :D

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"So we are bi. We explore bi couples profiles and are surprised how often the open pics are only sexy F shots. My partner looks and wonders why no M pics. She wants to get a feel for both of you. But then I see profiles saying 'no cock pics'. Am I odd...enjoying seeing a mix of pics, so if I think you look fun, I share with my partner ??"

When I see a one-sided set of photos i think it will be a one-sided meet, and I much prefer everyone to be involved!

over a year ago

Feel free to appreciate my bi cock

over a year ago

Hope mine is too someone liking

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hope mine is too someone liking "

It looks yum

over a year ago

"Hope mine is too someone liking

It looks yum"

Thank you

By *eaSlutsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

" "

Looks very suckable

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I just assume, based on the information provided on such profiles, that those people aren't brimming with empathy and won't find it too easy to consider my needs.

By *eaSlutsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Looks very suckable "

So I'm led to believe Been told it tastes fantastic too

By *damwbidomMan
over a year ago

mids

bi curious here- i would love to join a bi couple

over a year ago

Bi north west here

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Even leaving aside the bi thing, this is the most frustrating thing about this site. If we're looking for/at a couple, we want to see pictures of both of them. Hannah's attraction to the guy is not irrelevant but it is treated as such.

It's not even that a lot of couples don't have photos of the man - it's the norm. The exception have photos of both. I cannot understand it. It annoys us intensely. If you are looking for people who are attracted to the man then show what he looks like. It seems so obvious.

I wish there was a Fab option to search for couples with photos of both. The data is there because the photos are tagged with male and/or female. We just need the option. It would save a lot of wasted time.

By *rJandMrsJCouple
over a year ago

Hyde

I understand this completely. I try to Balance it out a little. I know most well log onto our profile to see Mrs J, but I'm fine with that, but as a Bi couple I like to make sure people can see me too.

I've uploaded a video of me sucking a cock tonight, just to balance it out. So I understand what you're saying here. I like being able to see a mixture of the two.

Mr J

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Ita always good to see both on a profile, it's good to admire both parties

over a year ago

"So we are bi. We explore bi couples profiles and are surprised how often the open pics are only sexy F shots. My partner looks and wonders why no M pics. She wants to get a feel for both of you. But then I see profiles saying 'no cock pics'. Am I odd...enjoying seeing a mix of pics, so if I think you look fun, I share with my partner ??"

Think we’ve got a good mix of both

By *arry001Man
over a year ago

Oldbury

I’m a bi guy I love going down on a women as much as a man when all three of are playing together is the ultimate fun

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"So we are bi. We explore bi couples profiles and are surprised how often the open pics are only sexy F shots. My partner looks and wonders why no M pics. She wants to get a feel for both of you. But then I see profiles saying 'no cock pics'. Am I odd...enjoying seeing a mix of pics, so if I think you look fun, I share with my partner ??

Think we’ve got a good mix of both "

You certainly have, very appealing

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I understand this completely. I try to Balance it out a little. I know most well log onto our profile to see Mrs J, but I'm fine with that, but as a Bi couple I like to make sure people can see me too.

I've uploaded a video of me sucking a cock tonight, just to balance it out. So I understand what you're saying here. I like being able to see a mixture of the two.

Mr J"

And very tasty it looks too

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Yea I totally understand the frustration with the amount of couples, whether straight, fab straight or bi, where the photos are all of the woman!

I also assume zero empathy. The missus is an object, I will be treated similarly.

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

We have pics of both but I think they are a little weighted towards Luna, we should probably rectify that.

Mr H

By *antricTrystCouple
over a year ago

Pershore

We also find it strange especially from bi couples. We like to think we have a good selection of both of us but happy to hear if you disagree.

10 weeks ago

Love to see pics of the "couple"

Great when hubby has a big thick cock

By *oober698Man
10 weeks ago

Lincoln

"I understand this completely. I try to Balance it out a little. I know most well log onto our profile to see Mrs J, but I'm fine with that, but as a Bi couple I like to make sure people can see me too.

Mr J"

Couldn't find the video, but the creamier cleanup was good!

By *oubleDsCouple
10 weeks ago

Manchester

We have a mix, granted not face pics but both of us on profile .a few more of her but i am on the profile pic

By *inLemonade65Couple
10 weeks ago

leeds

We have a mix of us both on our profile, in all manner of situations, we feel if it’s a bi couples profile we should have us both on doing what we both enjoy.. he’s more top as bi guys are my kink, I’m fully bi, it is odd when you see a couples profile and there’s none of the guy on..

By *uriouskinksCouple
10 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

We have a mixture. But more female.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
10 weeks ago

north of lincoln

We have plenty of us in all roles

Post new Message to Thread