Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A plea to the guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't normally moan but...why oh why do some of you state safe sex on your profiles and then have pics that show you doing bareback?

You look at a good profile where everything seems cool

Check that they do safe sex..yes they do! woo hoo looking better

Go down to the pics...Bam! bareback sex! not a single pic of a condom clad cock in sight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are the pics you see bareback with there own partners ? or are they different people the guys are barebacking with ?

over a year ago

cant speak for most guys but pics with bareback on are with women I consider girlfriends over a long period or non swinging horny women I have had experiences with many months

By *wabbitMan
over a year ago

grimsby

same here the pics of me are with the wife

otherwise the rubber mac goes on

Forum Mod

over a year ago

From a couples profile I would assume it was the couple themselves but from a single guys profile it could be any number of women

Even if the pics are from a previous long term partner which to be honest was the sort of reply I would expect,I don't like to see it myself and would just move on

So Black gold do you only have safe sex with swinging women and bareback with non swinging women?

Im not picking on you but what on earths the difference? are non swinging women considered disease free in your eyes?

over a year ago

Ah I see, well yes I'd be put off as well looking at single men's profiles where the cocks were unsheafed.

When E and I decided to sleep with each other unprotected (e has a pill implant so covers the pregency thing) we both had full sexual health checks. So any pics/vids on our profile of uncovered loving is just between myself and her.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We are like you honey, we don't like to see pics of peoples wives or ex g/f's on mens profiles.

The fact they may not know might about it puts me off the single men.

But, safe sex is a must for us when we play. the Mr likes to take photo's and we have one photo that you can only just make the end of the condom out, so it looks like there isn't one being used, but I know for sure it was.

Maybe some are the same, who knows.

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Even tho we're just softswingers we only play with people who take safe sex seriously. But if the uncovered cock photos were removed then all it means is you have lost another indicator.

We read each profile carefully, try and judge if the person(s) really are into safe sex. Then we chat to them, again trying to judge how safe they are.

And then, cos don't trust anybodies word for it, we stick to the limits which we think are safe.

And to prove a point, a quote from a poster in this thread.

"Ah I see, well yes I'd be put off as well looking at single men's profiles where the cocks were unsheafed.

When E and I decided to sleep with each other unprotected (e has a pill implant so covers the pregency thing) we both had full sexual health checks. So any pics/vids on our profile of uncovered loving is just between myself and her."

Then from their profile;

"D would love to have another women's juices licked of his cock by E."

How do you "safely" get another womans juices on your cock?

John & Shel

By *ewbutlovinit!Couple
over a year ago

any

well spotted _eordies, but how safe is safe sex and where do you stop? looking a bit closer lets create a normal swinging envrmnt (2 m&f cpls), both men wearing condoms and in the middle of penitration decide to swap! (a)do they both change condoms (b)quickly run to bthroom and wash or (c) just swap and continue. after all that "safe" sex both respective partner then return thier bareback sex! (have we lost any1?). bodily fluid will transfer weather in this scenario or another i.e oral and last but not least THE NUMBER 1 CAUSE OF MOST MINOR INFECTION! FINGERING! shocking isnt it! lets put a condom on everything...tongue,fingers,cocks,clits,anus,...and it gets even more silly. over all spend that 2 or 3 hours chating with people you meet for the first time you would be amaze to see how much you can know about a person in that little time, SMELL! dnt be afriad to sniff it! if it dnt smell right then...you know the rest. have fun guys fabswingers is really hot!!!PfukinS its friday!!!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

It was'nt my intention to turn this thread into a safe sex vs bareback thread as there are enough of them on here already lol

I just wanted to know why when you claim to have safe sex the pics on your profile suggest otherwise

As Geordies and someone else said to me earlier if they take the pics off then we have lost an indicator of whether we chose to play with them or not

Maybe they should just keep them on their profiles after all!!

over a year ago

The cock would have a condom on. Think I should add that in brackets. Thanks for pointing that out.

over a year ago

In fact _eordies... you've raised a very very good point. Thank god we've not done that yet, as it raises some good points.

Guess for us to stay safe, that little fantasy isn't going to happen.

over a year ago

Just a thought

Do the people who insist on safe sex on here, and would not see anyone who does not practice safe sex according to their profile.Do these same people go to any of the clubs?

And if they do do they ask the people they play with at the clubs if they always practice safe sex?

Im certainly not critisizing their choice i just want to point out this.

At the end of the day if you dont want to play with people who do not want to wear a condom with you then you have every right not to.

However if you go to the extreme of carefully vetting everyone you play with,

and take their word for it that they always practice safe sex,then may be you should only play with long term partners or people you trust implicitly.

We dont have the safe sex on our profile because somtimes we play without and sometimes we play with (depends on a lot of factors and we get tested every 6 months, and by the way have been swinging together for 7 years and never had anything)

The safe sex box on the profile maybe a good indication to some people that those that tick it practice safe sex.

But please realise that some people and i say some will say what others want to hear.

At least the ones without the box ticked cannot be telling porkies.

To sum up take what you see at face value. You have everyright to insist that any penatration to your body is with condom only that is the only thing you yourself can be sure of.

Protect yourselves and stop looking so deeply at things.

Do not mean to offend or Be seeming to push any of the above opinions on to anyone that is how we as a couple see it.

Craig and Les xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We go to clubs and always insist on safe sex..but lets face it..you do the best you can to protect yourself and unless all parties have a clean bill of health certificate from a second before you play then there is always going to be some risk

Life is a risk but im not going to shut myself away to protect myself from the world and be bored to death lol

over a year ago

Exactly the point i was trying to make nothing in this world is 100% safe and you do your best to protect yourself as you see fit.

And a little safe sex box on someones profile aint going to make a scrap of difference no how no way lol

People will always take different risks

For example i personally would not go snow boarding or skiing lol

Craig x

And would not be happy if someone tried to convince me otherwise

Same with condoms i personally would not try to convince someone not to use them etc

But i take the safe sex box with a pinch of salt,because as i stated in my last post......Some people will tell you what you want to hear

At least the people who dont tick it are 100% honest about it xx

By *dinburgh_duoCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't normally moan but...why oh why do some of you state safe sex on your profiles and then have pics that show you doing bareback?

You look at a good profile where everything seems cool

Check that they do safe sex..yes they do! woo hoo looking better

Go down to the pics...Bam! bareback sex! not a single pic of a condom clad cock in sight

"

That is a very valid point!

x

over a year ago

some pictures might have been taken with long term partners (like mine) where safe sex was common..just a thought

Post new Message to Thread