Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tales of woe!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I enjoyed some great meets on my last adventure here and from reading forum posts I think I've possibly been quite lucky.

But I've also had one particularly bad one! A visit with someone who shall remain nameless as forum rules dictate. A social drink thank god with a lady that turned out to have absolutely no resembelance to her pictures. So little was the resembelance that they were either 20 years old or not of her at all. Quite what she expected to happen I'm not sure although it wouldn't surprise me if she has met people that wouldn't blink an eye!! One quick drink was suffered out of politeness while being stared at open mouthed from the girl behind the bar (her outfit made a low profile very difficult) and excuses were made before leaving.

Anyway it's not a post to winge but share an experience that I can now look back and laugh at but what I'd really like is to hear some of the horror stories that must be out there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

organised a home meet with a local couple, they seemed nice from photo,s and area was nice so thought why not, well when we turned up she opened the door in broad daylight dress as miss whiplash shouting out dont worry about neithbours they will all know why your here, to which we quickly rushed indoors with her. We was then to be greated by what can be described as a bomb site Avon catalogues and stuff everywhere and i mean everywhere hall way front room back room everywhere.

The place wasnt in bad nick just too cluttered. We went to sit down to which we noticed they had a dog and it was allowed to jump and lie on the couch she wanted us to sit on. Well the dog hair was rediculous and as we had got dressed up didnt fancy sitting down wearing black to get dog hair all over our clothes. To top it off the husband was still out playing cricket and waited for him how awkward, he arrived joking how he had been ribbed of his cricket team as they knew he was going to meet a couple.

Hence to say we made our excuses and left as sharpish as could without being too rude.

over a year ago

organised a home meet with a local couple, they seemed nice from photo,s and area was nice so thought why not, well when we turned up she opened the door in broad daylight dress as miss whiplash shouting out dont worry about neithbours they will all know why your here, to which we quickly rushed indoors with her. We was then to be greated by what can be described as a bomb site Avon catalogues and stuff everywhere and i mean everywhere hall way front room back room everywhere.

The place wasnt in bad nick just too cluttered. We went to sit down to which we noticed they had a dog and it was allowed to jump and lie on the couch she wanted us to sit on. Well the dog hair was rediculous and as we had got dressed up didnt fancy sitting down wearing black to get dog hair all over our clothes. To top it off the husband was still out playing cricket and waited for him how awkward, he arrived joking how he had been ribbed of his cricket team as they knew he was going to meet a couple.

Hence to say we made our excuses and left as sharpish as could without being too rude.

over a year ago

"I enjoyed some great meets on my last adventure here and from reading forum posts I think I've possibly been quite lucky.

But I've also had one particularly bad one! A visit with someone who shall remain nameless as forum rules dictate. A social drink thank god with a lady that turned out to have absolutely no resembelance to her pictures. So little was the resembelance that they were either 20 years old or not of her at all. Quite what she expected to happen I'm not sure although it wouldn't surprise me if she has met people that wouldn't blink an eye!! One quick drink was suffered out of politeness while being stared at open mouthed from the girl behind the bar (her outfit made a low profile very difficult) and excuses were made before leaving.

Anyway it's not a post to winge but share an experience that I can now look back and laugh at but what I'd really like is to hear some of the horror stories that must be out there!

"

tht happended me b4 ,i met a guy for a drink and he was about 3 stone heavier than his pics!he was totally NOT what i expected so we just had one drink,i made an excuse and left,i was really pissed off tho!after getting a baby sitter and all ,i dont get why ppl do tht?did he think i wudnt have noticed ?then he kept texting me for wks after even tho i never replied

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Met a lady for a social meet who told me that she wanted me to fulfill her fantasy. She wanted me to tie her naked to a tree in broad daylight and bite her until she bled.

I left

over a year ago

"Met a lady for a social meet who told me that she wanted me to fulfill her fantasy. She wanted me to tie her naked to a tree in broad daylight and bite her until she bled.

I left "

bloody hell,crazy bitch lol

over a year ago

Firstly let me say thank you! I thought my forum debut was going to die a lonely death!

I don't get why people paint a false picture of themselves if they are serious about meeting, surely they must see the reaction in people's faces.

I also think part of what makes swinging/fantasies so sexy is it being a naughty secret. I like everyone NOT knowing!

over a year ago

"I enjoyed some great meets on my last adventure here and from reading forum posts I think I've possibly been quite lucky.

tht happended me b4 ,i met a guy for a drink and he was about 3 stone heavier than his pics!he was totally NOT what i expected so we just had one drink,i made an excuse and left,i was really pissed off tho!after getting a baby sitter and all ,i dont get why ppl do tht?did he think i wudnt have noticed ?then he kept texting me for wks after even tho i never replied "

I like to see a picture taken especially for me since my experience! Lesson learnt!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

There was a thread the other day... I think it was called "how bad can a meet go" and there were some horror stories in that.... Do a forum search for it

over a year ago

I arranged my first meet at my house in early days of my swinging on here and perhaps naive or dumb or both. The couple were told not to turn up unannounced after the neet. The meet was good but on few occasions they turned up without notice. I onky request this because sometime my kids and grankids visit. When I got quite verbally aggressive after second unannounced visit tgey could not understand why. Courtesy and respect clearly not something they heard of.

over a year ago

"There was a thread the other day... I think it was called "how bad can a meet go" and there were some horror stories in that.... Do a forum search for it "

I will thanks!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I guess the stories back up my need for a social meet before I even think of taking things further. When I had a couple profile on here with my man we had some of the strangest guys contact us ( also some very lovely ones), we met for a drink and walked away from many.

One guy was at least 75, told us he had a bed back in the 'barracks' and that we could visit when the rest of the guys were on leave. I suspect he lived in a local mental health home. I had spoken to him on the phone and messaged a lot so thought I knew him well enough. He was a total nutter.

Proves that a face to face meet is the only way to tell for sure. x

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I agree about using old pictures or someone elses or lying about age or height etc. When I first read about being photo verified I thought it meant on a recent newspaper like in hostage situations. So I got my sis to take a pic of me holding a recent newspaper derr

I met this woman off another site when I first saw her I should have just hightailed it out of there. But I let her get in my car,we had a few drinks and then said come on. She said where are we going I said home. Her eyes were shining when we pulled up she said are you coming in for a bit. I said I dont think so..... Bye

over a year ago

we went for a meet with a couple, we thought we had done everything ok, spoke fem to fem on phone seen pics etc. Arrived at the address as arranged, knocked at the door, no reply. So texted the fem and said we are outside, she replied ***** will let you in, (not the name of the guy we had been texting all week)the next text said we can't see you outside, so i rang her only to be told we had been given the wrong address. We went round the corner and found the right house, when he let us in he looked totally different to his pics.

Fem was sat texting and barely acknowledged us for about 20 minutes then when she did she went on to bad-mouth a few previous meets.

When he then asked shall we go upstairs then I just looked at M shook my head and said no, then left almost immediately

over a year ago

well i cant say what i want to say cos i will get banned again for whinging so you will all have to guess about my bad experience

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"When I first read about being photo verified I thought it meant on a recent newspaper like in hostage situations. So I got my sis to take a pic of me holding a recent newspaper "

Who did you think was coming to meet you, Terry Waite?

lol

Wolf

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"well i cant say what i want to say cos i will get banned again for whinging so you will all have to guess about my bad experience "

In Mrs Doyle voice .....'ah go on, go on, go on'

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't understand the need to 'make excuses'.

If someone isn't who or what they claimed to be - tell them straight out ....... and tell your friends list.

The chancers will only do it to someone else.

over a year ago

"I don't understand the need to 'make excuses'.

If someone isn't who or what they claimed to be - tell them straight out ....... and tell your friends list.

The chancers will only do it to someone else."

True but when in public a no fuss exit is required!

over a year ago

"I guess the stories back up my need for a social meet before I even think of taking things further. When I had a couple profile on here with my man we had some of the strangest guys contact us ( also some very lovely ones), we met for a drink and walked away from many.

One guy was at least 75, told us he had a bed back in the 'barracks' and that we could visit when the rest of the guys were on leave. I suspect he lived in a local mental health home. I had spoken to him on the phone and messaged a lot so thought I knew him well enough. He was a total nutter.

Proves that a face to face meet is the only way to tell for sure. x "

Not a dads army fan? Lol

over a year ago

"well i cant say what i want to say cos i will get banned again for whinging so you will all have to guess about my bad experience

In Mrs Doyle voice .....'ah go on, go on, go on'"

messaged you xx

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 03/02/13 22:03:54]

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

"When I first read about being photo verified I thought it meant on a recent newspaper like in hostage situations. So I got my sis to take a pic of me holding a recent newspaper

lol

Wolf

"

I wunta just met a guy wolf he'd have to have a partner Ms Hurryup n waite

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"When I first read about being photo verified I thought it meant on a recent newspaper like in hostage situations. So I got my sis to take a pic of me holding a recent newspaper

lol

Wolf

I wunta just met a guy wolf he'd have to have a partner Ms Hurryup n waite "

Ms Hurryup would make a change from Ms Takeyertime

...It weren't the News of The World was it?

Wolf

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Knowing most women itd be " take a break" Halfway through getting ready or Daily male for most women

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I was gonna say...

You could've had your account hacked if you'd had your picture taken with that! :-d

Wolf

Post new Message to Thread