Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What is the this site promoting

Jump to newest

By *rrantee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hawick

Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it..guys its a swingers site...and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild...couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site. I know many other couples agree with me on this too..

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it..guys its a swingers site...and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild...couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site. I know many other couples agree with me on this too.."

I don't like it when I log on and see guys wanking either but I just switch off, I've also seek couples with one aged 40 and one 60, to me this would be like chatting up my dad. So I don't. It's not difficult to avoid those you don't want to talk to and concentrate on those you do. Anyone over 18 should be allowed on the site. If I were asked to attend a party I would (and have) asked for a lift of attendees to see if people of similar age were going.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok I confused.

You don't like men wanking on a couples profile ok.

You object to couples who are in a different age group ok.

So you only want people on FAB that you want?

Go and buy a domain name and set up your own would be my advice.

There is no pressure on you to associate with anyone you don't want to.

But if it's requests we are after can anyone who is not a single fem between the ages of 30 and 55 be removed please......

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

Hi, in your profile you state " very open minded couple", hmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

For a couple who's profile reads 'very open minded' I think your thread proves quite the opposite

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Ok I confused.

You don't like men wanking on a couples profile ok.

You object to couples who are in a different age group ok.

There is no pressure on you to associate with anyone you don't want to.

But if it's requests we are after can anyone who is not a single fem between the ages of 30 and 55 be removed please......

"

lol, can we request all single men are removed, plus anybody who does not like the over fifties.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nooooooooo don't delete meeeeeeee

Lol xxxx

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Nooooooooo don't delete meeeeeeee

Lol xxxx"

Ok then apart from westy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx

Ok then apart from westy lol "

Yay and in this perfect world of being the only single bloke on Fab it's looking good that even I may get laid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Man,what is it with people and how others use the site?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a adult swinging sex site 18 to 99 like it or lump it

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

Lol xxxx

Yay and in this perfect world of being the only single bloke on Fab it's looking good that even I may get laid "

What a 44 year old man on this site, we must tell jayandem, bloody shocking, should not be allowed, disgracefull.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx

Yay and in this perfect world of being the only single bloke on Fab it's looking good that even I may get laid

What a 44 year old man on this site, we must tell jayandem, bloody shocking, should not be allowed, disgracefull. "

I know I had just signed up to sadsinglemiddleagedblokes as well to escape the ridicule I encounter by not being to everyones taste....

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

Lol xxxx

What a 44 year old man on this site, we must tell jayandem, bloody shocking, should not be allowed, disgracefull.

I know I had just signed up to sadsinglemiddleagedblokes as well to escape the ridicule I encounter by not being to everyones taste....

"

Lol, hope your inbox is now brimming with hot single females begging you to stay.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it..guys its a swingers site...and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild...couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site. I know many other couples agree with me on this too.."

why shouldnt they?as long as ppl are over 18,who are u too judge?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have just over 17 years between us I guess we better sling our hook to please these people

Reply privately

over a year ago

This site is not promoting anything... and who are you to judge those couples where the guys are older than the females.. simply don't meet them...

If you and the other couples that agree with you can just avoid those profiles. This site is about providing opportunities... its up to you what you do with them...

Now lets see if I can find a nice young man to abuse.

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it.."

Just click off the cam then, he's not hurting anyone. Or if you believe it to be a guy alone with a cpls profile report it.

"gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference.."

Embarassing for who exactly?? You?? You can see the ages of both of the couple in a search. Don't click into the profile and save yourselves the embarassment

"I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild..."

You don't have to go to parties if you're unsure of the guest list. And if you do go, you're not obligated to play with amyone there

"couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site."

I could say the same about people over 55.... (my parents age).. I don't want to be contacted by people that age.. However I just use the filters / site tools that are available.

Why exactly should they not be allowed on the site?? What site rules are they breaking??

"agree with me on too.."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have just over 17 years between us I guess we better sling our hook to please these people "

You are on a par with people who pull the legs off daddy long legs in my opinion

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it..

Just click off the cam then, he's not hurting anyone. Or if you believe it to be a guy alone with a cpls profile report it.

gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..

Embarassing for who exactly?? You?? You can see the ages of both of the couple in a search. Don't click into the profile and save yourselves the embarassment

I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild...

You don't have to go to parties if you're unsure of the guest list. And if you do go, you're not obligated to play with amyone there

couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site.

I could say the same about people over 55.... (my parents age).. I don't want to be contacted by people that age.. However I just use the filters / site tools that are available.

Why exactly should they not be allowed on the site?? What site rules are they breaking??

agree with me on too.."

Oh yeah, mr p is only 54.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have just over 17 years between us I guess we better sling our hook to please these people

You are on a par with people who pull the legs off daddy long legs in my opinion "

Its how we spend our week nights, how did you know

Reply privately

By *ngel Devil69Couple
over a year ago

Manilva

For an open minded couple who have one meet in over a year. You appear quite the opposite. Yes we have an age difference in our relationship and have NEVER had a negative reaction to this. So where are the 'others' that agree with you? Or is this a 'look at us' thread?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know many other couples agree with me on this too.."

Am waiting for ALL these couples to jump to the defence of the OP....

[tap tap tap tap tap]

Reply privately

over a year ago

can admin please remove anyone that doesnt match what we are looking for on our profile aswell while they are kicking these people off.

thanks in advance

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know many other couples agree with me on this too..

[tap tap tap tap tap]

"

Shame there isn't a tumble smilie lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

[tap tap tap tap tap]

Shame there isn't a tumble smilie lol "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Oh yeah, mr p is only 54. "

lol....for the avoidance of any doubt about my last comment.... I don't think over 55's should be removed from the site... Was just pointing out how silly the OP's view about who should be allowed and who shouldn't is.....IMO

Reply privately

over a year ago

[tap tap tap tap tap]

Shame there isn't a tumble smilie lol

@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

We Bow down to you sir x

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

[tap tap tap tap tap]

Shame there isn't a tumble smilie lol "

Ask, and it shall be yours...

.........................@.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"can admin please remove anyone that doesnt match what we are looking for on our profile aswell while they are kicking these people off.

thanks in advance "

Reply privately

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

WHTF.....I just waste 2 min of my very precious life reading a rubbish thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"WHTF.....I just waste 2 min of my very precious life reading a rubbish thread "

How rude....it may have started badly but it improved....

Reply privately

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

"Its a adult swinging sex site 18 to 99 like it or lump it "

What she said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a adult swinging sex site 18 to 99 like it or lump it

What she said "

what they said

plus no wonder the OP only got one veri lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

afraid I think its disgusting the attitude about other people ur promoting urselves OP

many in the vanilla world would find those having sex with others in sole or group sessions deplorable...and ur answer to them would be?

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

with respect saying that certain aged cpl's or fems should not be allowed onto the site is not indicative of an open minded attitude..

worry less about that which your not looking for perhaps..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Single fems between 30 & 55 who'll only meet me if thats ok

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"

Single fems between 30 & 55 who'll only meet me if thats ok "

you called

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Single fems between 30 & 55 who'll only meet me if thats ok

you called "

Haha don't be fluttering them eyelashes at me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have just over 17 years between us I guess we better sling our hook to please these people "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello,

So you don't like watching the male of a couple wanking, easy solution don't click on the cam....

Your saying couples shouldn't have an age gap?? That's not going to happen!

Why not concentrate your engery in finding people that do match your criteria instead of those who don't!

This is a swinging site, for people to use how they want to use it!

Good luck to you both

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Embarrassing! Horrendous! Whatever next! For an open minded couple you have some very closed minded views. Each to their own eh!

Reply privately

By *im and the bossCouple
over a year ago

Donny

We dont smoke so shall we ban people who do smoke? get real. if mixed age couples arent 4 u then dont play with them, easy. dont like it if god forbid a person from a cpl is playing on cam without other half what do u sugest? death penalty. same as if watchin tv and it offends me what do i do? switch it off.

your not very open minded are u?

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So what would you deem an appropriate age gap for a couple then? How would you manage that ad people can put in whatever d.o.b they want, would people have to supply copy birth certificates to sign up?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I also recommend that the male and female of a couple should log in at the same time always...to do this each half is given a password, each half must come on camera and prove to admin they are both together on the same screen..they must say "smile n wave" when asked...if the female starts to play with her pussy the male must be touching her knee at least, they should also walk arm in arm when going for drinks etc as a couple cannot appear as a single on cam

please....

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[tap tap tap tap tap]

"

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

This is yet another example of 'open minded' swingers being 'open minded' as long as the rest of us fit in with what they want / seek or are happy with.

If anyone strays outside that little area (or big area sometimes) suddenly the mind becomes 'closed'.

Take what you want from the site, leave what you dont want for the rest of us poor souls whos minds are more 'open' to other peoples circumstances and likes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/13 00:37:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go and play with them then pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is yet another example of 'open minded' swingers being 'open minded' as long as the rest of us fit in with what they want / seek or are happy with.

If anyone strays outside that little area (or big area sometimes) suddenly the mind becomes 'closed'.

Take what you want from the site, leave what you dont want for the rest of us poor souls whos minds are more 'open' to other peoples circumstances and likes. "

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive walked into the twilight zone

Reply privately

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Take what you want from the site, leave what you dont want for the rest of us poor souls whos minds are more 'open' to other peoples circumstances and likes. "

what's left will be taken good care of and respected... at least.

Wolf

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Take what you want from the site, leave what you dont want for the rest of us poor souls whos minds are more 'open' to other peoples circumstances and likes.

what's left will be taken good care of and respected... at least.

Wolf

"

I think maybe respect has been forgotten by the poster, respect for other peoples choices

Reply privately

over a year ago

The reality is that you are not at a family party. And they are not your children or grandchildren!

If we choose to have a big age gap, its still legal you know!

Openminded. I have responded to a few that say they are openminded only to be deleted!

Ban the openminded n be rid of the problem i say!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Judging from some of the latest pics, I'd say the site is promoting obesity.

Ban the fattys, I'd say!!!

BTW I am being sarcastic!

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Men wanking! on an adult sex site!!..how disgusting..I thought the Boy Scout movement had eradicated that pernicious evil long ago..I don't normally use the chatrooms, but will check them out in future...just for research reasons of course. Be assured fabsters if I find that the op is correct, and it might take some time, there will be a very strongly worded letter to the administrators!!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Thats what the filters are for - removing people you're not wanting to meet. Guys who wank on cam? Don't look. A wide age group at parties? Ignore anyone you don't want to talk to - in a civilised and polite way, of course. You never know though, they might have interesting stories to tell which is always good in-between sex sessions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx"

Except your only 44

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it..

gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..

I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild...

couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site.

agree with me on too.."

Agree with this, the OP to me is hinting that those with an age gap mustn't be real couples, there's 17 year age gap between my parents, who are married, does that mean they aren't a real couple.

Everyone is entitled to be on this site as long as they are over 18, who made you god to decide who can use it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thats what the filters are for - removing people you're not wanting to meet. Guys who wank on cam? Don't look. A wide age group at parties? Ignore anyone you don't want to talk to - in a civilised and polite way, of course. You never know though, they might have interesting stories to tell which is always good in-between sex sessions.

"

Also agree, I have age filters in place, but will chat to anyone, and listen to their stories.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thats what the filters are for - removing people you're not wanting to meet. Guys who wank on cam? Don't look. A wide age group at parties? Ignore anyone you don't want to talk to - in a civilised and polite way, of course. You never know though, they might have interesting stories to tell which is always good in-between sex sessions.

Also agree, I have age filters in place, but will chat to anyone, and listen to their stories."

Except the age filters don't block a couple where one half of the couple is outside of the preferred age range and given I am only interested in my own age group, their story is of no interest to me but unlike this couple, I don't have an objection to who is on this site no matter what age

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx

Except your only 44 "

I deserve to be culled.... Logans Run Stylee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx

Except your only 44

I deserve to be culled.... Logans Run Stylee"

No as that would mean less single guys around

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Lol xxxx

Except your only 44

I deserve to be culled.... Logans Run Stylee"

According to Crufts west highland terriers(Westy's) have a life span of 12/16 years..you're way over that so I suggest putting down rather than culling..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, it sounds like you need to start a site of your own .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For a couple who's profile reads 'very open minded' I think your thread proves quite the opposite "

Couldn't have said it any better ourselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op sounds like a wonderful person...... Hhmmm NOT!!!!!

Reply privately

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Why hasn't the op commented again.

Were early 20s been here 5 years.

Maybe we should leave ? The mentality of some people is unreal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx

Except your only 44

According to Crufts west highland terriers(Westy's) have a life span of 12/16 years..you're way over that so I suggest putting down rather than culling..lol"

Oh bless, well he can lie in my arms whilst they give him the lethal injection

Reply privately

over a year ago

16 year age gap between us. Mr notts is old enough to be my father. I like dirty old men, what can I say!!

Mrs notts hangs head in shame and grabs cane with spotted red hanky on the end - so long fabsters it was a blast

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm...I want nasty granny sex with the OP's. Bend over that zimmer babe.

I'll get me coat........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really an eye opener from a supposedly open minded couple!

1) The site admin does not bother administrating profiles properly because of the size of the task, er go there is many SINGLE men posing as a couple.

2) On every profile you can set the kind of people or criteria of people you seek but you will still be contacted by ignorant and illiterate people that is just the way it is.

3) Age makes no difference, there is no requirement to meet anyone on here and if you feel strongly then just dont get into conversation with said people.

4) We were here 6 years and left and come back, nothing has changed admin still want people's money and the free loaders make the site pay when there details are sold to 3rd parties for advertising revenue... ALOT of ADULT sites do this.

5) This Adult site is by no means the worst but spending time on other adult sites will make you realise that there is a systemic problem with liars, cheats, fakes, day dreamers, single men posing as many things they are not etc etc etc... You either deal with it and enjoy the real people, the real meets or you will have to walk away.

This thread can only serve to wind up people and obtain a less than balanced point of view.

Regards

M and J

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP I need to tell you something that may shock you.. This site is not here just for you!

Diversity - look up the meaning

Then try looking further than ur own nose! Its not all about u and with that attitude u r far from something wonderful and amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am only assuming this thread has got the attention the OP has been seriously craving for!

Reply privately

over a year ago

May I ask a simple question to cut through to the chase:-

Do you actually know what Swinging is..??????

Puzzled.com

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol xxxx

Except your only 44

According to Crufts west highland terriers(Westy's) have a life span of 12/16 years..you're way over that so I suggest putting down rather than culling..lol

Oh bless, well he can lie in my arms whilst they give him the lethal injection "

At first I was upset at the putting down however lying in arms means at least I would go with a smile....

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP is our 13 year age gap acceptable? Should we be deleting our profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is our 13 year age gap acceptable? Should we be deleting our profile?"

Disgusting be gone with you.

Oops I've already been banished

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see the OP hasn't defended their position yet. lol. In the face of such opposition they may just be a "user no longer on site" by the end of the day.

Reply privately

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"OP is our 13 year age gap acceptable? Should we be deleting our profile?

Disgusting be gone with you.

Oops I've already been banished "

no hope for us at a 14yr age gap

so sorry OP for spoiling your site

we apologise for not consulting you for permission to be on here

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"16 year age gap between us. Mr notts is old enough to be my father. I like dirty old men, what can I say!!

Mrs notts hangs head in shame and grabs cane with spotted red hanky on the end - so long fabsters it was a blast "

I quite like an age gap between couples cos it means I can squeeze in-between

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I see the OP hasn't defended their position yet. lol. In the face of such opposition they may just be a "user no longer on site" by the end of the day. "

Don't forget given when they posted this, they will have been to bed, if and only if they have logged on before work, they may have decided that its more prudent if they keep quiet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guess we're going with you crystal wheels! 13 yr age gap here also

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, people like you should hang your heads in shame!!!! Be gone with you!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmm...I want nasty granny sex with the OP's. Bend over that zimmer babe.

I'll get me coat........"

Stick a bit of lube on the Zimmer and take it the proper way Jodie!!!! PMSL!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crikey there's a lot of bloodlust on here recently.

Use the filters and the block facility.

Reply privately

By *ovkid66Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Where do I sign up to this one, as i know where your coming from, and can't we just have males on here 40 - 50, thanks lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree so why not ban the dirty old men I say so all over 55 ban them! Get them off the site as they totally spoil it for the younger real swingers!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You object to couples who are in a different age group ok.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found the ops profile to be a thrilling read actually. Great public pics and lots of info on what they are looking for.

Oh. Sorry, looked at wrong profile! Nothing....

Lol

I say variety is what we are looking for

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I see the OP hasn't defended their position yet. lol. In the face of such opposition they may just be a "user no longer on site" by the end of the day.

Don't forget given when they posted this, they will have been to bed, if and only if they have logged on before work, they may have decided that its more prudent if they keep quiet "

They've been online since. I checked. Lol . Assuming given that not one person has agreed they've decided to keep quiet haha x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present..."

Have you told your friends with a 17yr and 22yr age gap that you wouldn't want to go to a party if they were present? They're very lucky to have such open minded friends!

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...

Have you told your friends with a 17yr and 22yr age gap that you wouldn't want to go to a party if they were present? They're very lucky to have such open minded friends!

"

Excellent detective work there!

Reply privately

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 04/02/13 09:38:23]

Reply privately

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

The guys who are wanking on here must be ok because they genitalia the same us .

We are really really worried now though . We wonder if all the couples with a "mahoosive" age gap have all the bits in the same place as us.

Can some involved in such a couple please alleviate our worries.

(Photographic evidence would really help)

Reply privately

over a year ago

To me age is a number .. I am more then a number so are the younger people ... Thy have just as much right to be here and meet some in there 20s and we got on really well ..Good thing we don't like same thing here be so boring ... the mix is good. Fab the best free swingers site on offers.

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

What a bizzare and intolerant thread to start!

Add the fact it's not Thursday and you didn't say 'rant over' and I'm afraid I just can't take you seriously

Oh well 'my loss'

Reply privately

over a year ago

were sick of having meets with the oldies. on a few of these meets hips have been disslocated, even had to use the defibrulator on one person. so can admin now ensure that everyone has a health check at the doctors and have sent in a certificate to prove they are healthy enough to join the site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm confused (it happens). In your profile it says you (male) are 62 and you are both willing to meet couples where they are 42. So I'm guessing 20years is ok but 27 is not (daugther but no grand-daughter to use your description).

I do find this kind of thread hilarious, because I have now replied (knowing I shouldn't) to someone who's probably not going to read it.

I have to say though, I too find it a slight disapointment when I see a bloke wanking on a couples camera and I do wonder if they're actually in a couple at all, but, I then move on......... As indeed you should as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab is a Adult swingers site ... fun, free,& fabulous . And for all over 18 . Its just like a candy shop you take your pick and its pick and mix .

Reply privately

over a year ago

So it's ok for 21 year old lads to be looking for 'mature women' it's ok for men with tiny cocks to be looking for humiliation and its ok for single women to be looking for 20+ men for gangbangs...... But it simply is not ok for me to fall in love with someone any age my senior and join a swinging site...damn, here we were thinking we were welcomed into a world of open minded, easy going, non judgmental folk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fab is a Adult swingers site ... fun, free,& fabulous . And for all over 18 . Its just like a candy shop you take your pick and its pick and mix . "

Or indeed "hit and miss"

Good analogy btw. Some of like the coca cola bottle thingies and others find them hideous c'est la vie

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"...damn, here we were thinking we were welcomed into a world of open minded, easy going, non judgmental folk."

Swinging is sometimes the most judgemental and bitchy pastime I've ever experienced

Luckily I just note where it comes from and use it as a filter not to meet such people so it kind of works

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Really an eye opener from a supposedly open minded couple!

1) The site admin does not bother administrating profiles properly because of the size of the task, er go there is many SINGLE men posing as a couple.

2) On every profile you can set the kind of people or criteria of people you seek but you will still be contacted by ignorant and illiterate people that is just the way it is.

3) Age makes no difference, there is no requirement to meet anyone on here and if you feel strongly then just dont get into conversation with said people.

4) We were here 6 years and left and come back, nothing has changed admin still want people's money and the free loaders make the site pay when there details are sold to 3rd parties for advertising revenue... ALOT of ADULT sites do this.

5) This Adult site is by no means the worst but spending time on other adult sites will make you realise that there is a systemic problem with liars, cheats, fakes, day dreamers, single men posing as many things they are not etc etc etc... You either deal with it and enjoy the real people, the real meets or you will have to walk away.

This thread can only serve to wind up people and obtain a less than balanced point of view.

Regards

M and J"

Never mind the OP, you'll have to go, we are the only M&J's allowed on this site

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would only be like chatting up a grandchild if you were actually trying to chat them up.which your not so where's the problem? Is it actually about their age or about the possibility they might also share concerns about your age in relations to theirs?

As for the cams,its quite simple. If you don't want to watch males masturbating on cam then don't. It would be interesting to know if you would apply the same principles if it was the 25 year old Fem of a couple masturbating on cam.

No? Thought not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swinging is for married couples with brown hair, aged 48 and 49, with a ford focus and 2 yorkshire terriers.

Anyone else just isn't in The Lifestyle and should be banned. Simple.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Swinging is for married couples with brown hair, aged 48 and 49, with a ford focus and 2 yorkshire terriers.

Anyone else just isn't in The Lifestyle and should be banned. Simple."

You ended your statement with Simple rather than END OF or FACT...therefore it doesn't count

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh well op - So far no couples at all agree with you !!!

Funniest thread I have read in a long time !!!!!

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Swinging is for married couples with brown hair, aged 48 and 49, with a ford focus and 2 yorkshire terriers.

Anyone else just isn't in The Lifestyle and should be banned. Simple."

Hilarious!

Reply privately

By *tickyfingers.24Man
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

There really are too many open minded and tolerant people on here...

Admin should cull a few of these so as to give all those couples who agreed with the op a chance to add their 10 pen' worth......

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Omg, what would i do if jay decided to join fab, shock horror a couple where one is in the 40s the other in their 70's. Why dont you do what everyone else does when they see something they dont like. Move on to the next profile

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the OP's are so never coming back to this thread... 1st ever post on the forums, and probably their last.....

I did notice it last night, made the decision not to answer back.. probably saved me 48hrs on the sidelines....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow....just wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know what I would like in my perfect world.....

A post from an OP saying

"It was just our point of view and obviously not shared but its interesting to see other peoples points if view"

That would earn my respect.

Them again I am an idealist....

Reply privately

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

You may find you are more at home on fabsaga.com

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

You know I've changed my mind. I agree with the OP.

Why can't Fab be full of gorgeous ladies constantly masturbating on cam for me, have only drop dead gorgeous 20-something women on here who want me for intimate and filthy one-on-ones and FFFFFM's, and couples where the bloke goes out and lets me service his wife for him with a coupleof her femal friends?

I'm off to complain to the United Nations that my human rights are being violated

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For a couple who's profile reads 'very open minded' I think your thread proves quite the opposite "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You know I've changed my mind. I agree with the OP.

Why can't Fab be full of gorgeous ladies constantly masturbating on cam for me, have only drop dead gorgeous 20-something women on here who want me for intimate and filthy one-on-ones and FFFFFM's, and couples where the bloke goes out and lets me service his wife for him with a coupleof her femal friends?

I'm off to complain to the United Nations that my human rights are being violated "

Haha...love your opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"were sick of having meets with the oldies. on a few of these meets hips have been disslocated, even had to use the defibrulator on one person. so can admin now ensure that everyone has a health check at the doctors and have sent in a certificate to prove they are healthy enough to join the site. "

hee hee hee!!

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I'm off to complain to the United Nations that my human rights are being violated "

you are a single man on fab.... you have no human rights...... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm off to complain to the United Nations that my human rights are being violated

you are a single man on fab.... you have no human rights...... lol "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else just isn't in The Lifestyle and should be banned. Simple.

You ended your statement with Simple rather than END OF or FACT...therefore it doesn't count "

Dagnaggit!!

End of.....

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well jay is 70 yes shock horror and im 47 yes shock horror. We have known each other 7 years and been together 6. He is my soul mate, we have all the fundimental interests the same, he and i have the same attitude to life. My family think hes lovely as do my friends. In fact we have never had anyone say anything negative to us(not so ive heard) I love him like ive never loved anyone else, hes kind, caring, generous and treats me like a queen. No im not after his bank balance.

One thing that has saddened me about this thread is that judging by jay all mature men where tolerent, sweet and kind then i saw the ops age and cleary i have gotten that one wrong.

I just hope your even half as happy in your relationship as i am in mine because mine is perfect.

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Oh yeah, mr p is only 54.

lol....for the avoidance of any doubt about my last comment.... I don't think over 55's should be removed from the site... Was just pointing out how silly the OP's view about who should be allowed and who shouldn't is.....IMO "

We have taken advice from the posters of this thread

( they recommended banishing you from fab forever lol ) what we meant was mr p being 54 not tooooo old for you lol, if only.

Reply privately

over a year ago

swinging is for everyone to enjoy not everyone can please us all, pick the ones u like and leave the rest of us alone, also if the fem of the cple is on cam alone masturbating is that wrong too?would u turn her cam off

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Have some great chats with friends on this site..but it gets a bit tedious when you log onto a couples profile, only to find a guy proudly wanking on it..guys its a swingers site...and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..I wouldn't want to go to a party if couples like this were present...moreso if the female was only late teens or early 20's..it would be like chatting up a grandchild...couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site. I know many other couples agree with me on this too.. swinging is for everyone to enjoy not everyone can please us all, pick the ones u like and leave the rest of us alone, also if the fem of the cple is on cam alone masturbating is that wrong too?would u turn her cam off

"

Nope, I'd enlarge the cam and turn the sound up

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well jay is 70 yes shock horror and im 47 yes shock horror. We have known each other 7 years and been together 6. He is my soul mate, we have all the fundimental interests the same, he and i have the same attitude to life. My family think hes lovely as do my friends. In fact we have never had anyone say anything negative to us(not so ive heard) I love him like ive never loved anyone else, hes kind, caring, generous and treats me like a queen. No im not after his bank balance.

One thing that has saddened me about this thread is that judging by jay all mature men where tolerent, sweet and kind then i saw the ops age and cleary i have gotten that one wrong.

I just hope your even half as happy in your relationship as i am in mine because mine is perfect.

"

That is so lovely and you make a wonderful change to the moaners on here who go on about how old and past it they are. That sort of moany 'who gives a shit' post is just so Yawnsville, Alabama, it makes me cringe. And then block.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Can someone save me from reading the whole thread lol But has the OP even revisited what they started? (I only got half way!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can someone save me from reading the whole thread lol But has the OP even revisited what they started? (I only got half way!) "

Nope run a mile

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Can someone save me from reading the whole thread lol But has the OP even revisited what they started? (I only got half way!)

Nope run a mile "

I thought as much!!

Reply privately

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Can someone save me from reading the whole thread lol But has the OP even revisited what they started? (I only got half way!) "

Nope lol, well they might have visited but made no comment.

Reply privately

By *leasurehunters7Couple
over a year ago

Youghal, Co. Cork

Is it ok if the woman is a generation older than the man then???

Reply privately

By *mileyBWoman
over a year ago

Northwood

The site functions on many levels very effectively.

The site is designed and exists purely so people can find the kind of sex they want and need with the kind of people they want and need.

What should not and I believe is not permitted is any exclusion of any group or groups of people based on any social or sexual group (including ageism or other 'isms').

All you have to do to avoid meets with people you'd personally rather not meet with is pick up a few crucial criteria from a profile before you decide whether to read on or not.

Everyone ..... Absolutely everyone over legally consenting age is a sexual being and as such is entitled to a profile on the site providing they abide by it's rules.

And the content if any person's profile is again up to them as adults, individuals and legally free thinking people.

Lets not have any more if this narrow minded clap trap. Fgs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site..."

Sorry OP, but as others have said, if you want to set up your own site, then you can make the rules. However, Fab is a very INCLUSIVE site, and most of us are very glad that it is!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...couples like this therefore should not be permitted onto this type of site...

Sorry OP, but as others have said, if you want to set up your own site, then you can make the rules. However, Fab is a very INCLUSIVE site, and most of us are very glad that it is! "

agreed auldyin, I'd still do u

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hated that film Logan's run, I knew It become reality, and I feel I'm now a runner and escaping the cull ,

I am not a number I'm a free man,

See what I done there?

Hawick will be not on my swinging holiday hit list places to visit

I'm running

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thought this was a democratic country we live in not a dictatorship. Have I woken up in the wrong time zone again. So no wanking no single males no age difference couples. Oh how boring life is going to be. We are robots we are mass produced for your pleasure we do not wank we are what ever sex u want us to be. We are what are range u want.

Ffs get a life

Reply privately

By *ornyhuddscoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Lol we are a soft swap couple atm so if we could also remove all full swap couples too then the two or three of us could have the site to ourselves lol

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"...and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference.."

Any right minded swinger would never meet any couple where the age difference is more than 5 years, I mean how disgusting is that?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...and also it gets a bit embarassing when you see couples where the age group is horrendous..sometimes more than 27 years+ in difference..

Any right minded swinger would never meet any couple where the age difference is more than 5 years, I mean how disgusting is that?! "

That's us buggered then we have 9 years difference, ( does it still count if you've been together longer than ten years? ) lol

Reply privately

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Each to their own I say, we are all different with different tastes and wants. Surly if you don't like what you see on a profile simply move on. None of have a right to judge others in my opinion. As long as its legal of course.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think this is the first thread I have read where noone agrees with the OP, they must be reading this in disgust at all the tolerant attitudes displayed by everyone, probably thinking, bloody free love hippies

Reply privately