Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are you Submissive?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all you sexy peeps...

I love the world of BDSM and Kink. It seems hard to find good girls who appreciate it. One of my favourite things to use is Gaffer Tape!

One of my fantasies is to have Woman Gang fucked, whilst holding her down and telling the guys what to do... Then having her on her knees taking their cum all over and feeding it to her..

Some may find this extreme or humiliating, but Im sure some women find the idea of this completely arousing..

Of course nothing is done with force and limits are always respected. Hugs and cuddles are also available afterwards.. Lol.

I'm seeking a Submissive female playmate who wants to explore the darker side..

Ideally on the South Coast but of course I'm willing to travel for the right woman..

Anyone else have similar kinks or fantasies?

Tony x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello all you sexy peeps...

I love the world of BDSM and Kink. It seems hard to find good girls who appreciate it. One of my favourite things to use is Gaffer Tape!

One of my fantasies is to have Woman Gang fucked, whilst holding her down and telling the guys what to do... Then having her on her knees taking their cum all over and feeding it to her..

Some may find this extreme or humiliating, but Im sure some women find the idea of this completely arousing..

Of course nothing is done with force and limits are always respected. Hugs and cuddles are also available afterwards.. Lol.

I'm seeking a Submissive female playmate who wants to explore the darker side..

Ideally on the South Coast but of course I'm willing to travel for the right woman..

Anyone else have similar kinks or fantasies?

Tony x"

over a year ago

This is something that is amazing if done within the confines of a secure loving relationship. I did it a few times with my former master.

Hope you find someone

over a year ago

Thanks Cali...

I'm sure I will.. Hope your having lots if sticky fun! Lol x

over a year ago

So many subs and Dom's have this fantasy that I am sure you will go on to make it reality soon.

I do agree with Cali though and what she says about the D/s relationship being important beforehand.

over a year ago

"So many subs and Dom's have this fantasy that I am sure you will go on to make it reality soon.

I do agree with Cali though and what she says about the D/s relationship being important beforehand.

"

I totally agree... It might not be long before I find someone, but it will take a while to build the relationship, the trust..

I don't want it to be a quick, dirty meet. It has to take time.. To build into..

over a year ago

Good luck with this lol, Think you might be better looking on a Fet site, and try to get out to the fet munches and events, more so than the swinging ones, its a small scene in itsself. But it even harder to find a single female sub than it is to find the single fem on this scene

Alot of peep on the Fet scene are Doms and its hard for us to find subs, also found a change and alot of the fems seem to be Doms or switch depending who they are playing with,

Then trying to find one that will be up for that type of play is even harder.

Many wishes and good luck

over a year ago

"This is something that is amazing if done within the confines of a secure loving relationship. I did it a few times with my former master.

Hope you find someone"

This. I suspect that finding a sub happy to do this outside of a relationship (D/S or conventional) may be much harder than finding one that shares the fantasy.

But good luck.

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Good Luck in your searches either on here,fetish sites or munches.There are some fems on here looking for that type of fun.Its a case of setting your search with the apropriate "interested in" tick and than spending time reading profiles with care.

(susie)

over a year ago

Thanks all for the advice and support..

I know it's a very small niche and kind off like looking for a needle in a haystack..

I will let you know how it all goes..

over a year ago

I hope you find someone .... I'd like to watch that or be part of it somehow

over a year ago

"I hope you find someone .... I'd like to watch that or be part of it somehow

"

Part off..... Or be the woman?