Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rude people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people feel the need to be so rude on here? If we message you a polite no thanks would do if your not interested, or just delete the message.

People seem to reply with sarcastic shitty messages when there is no need!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do people feel the need to be so rude on here? If we message you a polite no thanks would do if your not interested, or just delete the message.

People seem to reply with sarcastic shitty messages when there is no need!"

There are a lot of extremely sensitive 'know it alls' on the forums. Are we on your list? If we are, then we apologize. We do far better with the normal messaging part than the forums.

We have been 'sin-binned' twice in the last two weeks and narrowly avoided a third one becaused we dared to question & challenge people. It's supposed to be a forum!!!

over a year ago

Its the private messages that annoy me not the forums, I enjoy a good debate on here!

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Its the private messages that annoy me not the forums, I enjoy a good debate on here!"

Some people just can't take rejection, there also seems to be some who think that be registering here they're automatically entitled to have sex and get on their high horse when it doesn't happen.

Generally I block them and move on.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Why do people feel the need to be so rude on here? If we message you a polite no thanks would do if your not interested, or just delete the message.

I agree, either reply nicely or delete and ignore. No need for nastiness . X

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Its the private messages that annoy me not the forums, I enjoy a good debate on here!"

I'm the same. Although its a shame people get nasty on here too. X

over a year ago

Its people we have messaged with a polite 'hi how are you' message and most reply with interest or a polite no thanks but some (especially women) engage you in message tennis being very short and rude. We exchange a couple of messages and when we know they aren't interested and just looking for a row we delete and block but I don't see why they need to have a conversation if they aren't interested?!

Stop being rude and wasting our time!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Its people we have messaged with a polite 'hi how are you' message and most reply with interest or a polite no thanks but some (especially women) engage you in message tennis being very short and rude. We exchange a couple of messages and when we know they aren't interested and just looking for a row we delete and block but I don't see why they need to have a conversation if they aren't interested?!

Stop being rude and wasting our time!!"

Ah yeah that is a shame, I think some just enjoy being nasty. Same on forums sometimes too x

over a year ago

I think we all receive them occasionally but if it's a regular occurrence maybe consider what you say in the message? Or who you are messaging, do you match their preferences?

It's not worth getting bothered about.

over a year ago

"Its people we have messaged with a polite 'hi how are you' message and most reply with interest or a polite no thanks but some (especially women) engage you in message tennis being very short and rude. We exchange a couple of messages and when we know they aren't interested and just looking for a row we delete and block but I don't see why they need to have a conversation if they aren't interested?!

Stop being rude and wasting our time!!

Ah yeah that is a shame, I think some just enjoy being nasty. Same on forums sometimes too x "

There are a few on here who don't know the difference between an argument and a debate xx

over a year ago

We're always looking for rude people on here

over a year ago

why u letting a few knobs get to u

id like to think most wouldnt react badly to a no thanks

over a year ago

Theres rude!!

Then there's

complete %%%%

over a year ago

"Its people we have messaged with a polite 'hi how are you' message and most reply with interest or a polite no thanks but some (especially women) engage you in message tennis being very short and rude."

You see I don't get why people would just message "hi how are you"? I get it loads; normally I just delete and move on, but sometimes I engage in the 'message tennis'. If I reply "fine, thanks" then what? The response back seems to be split 50/50 between no response and "what are you up to?". It's hard work. Perhaps I come across as rude and short but I genuinely find it hard to engage in this type of conversation.

If I get a message which is a bit longer, is chatty, perhaps responds to something on my profile that interests them, I find it much easier to engage with that person and start a conversation that may lead to a meet.

over a year ago

We are not looking for a couple, so you can breathe a sigh of relief. However, we have had some really good chats outside of the forums. There are some 'queen bees' who seem to be overseeing the forums and 'stinging' everyone else who opens their mouth.

If you want a chat via the normal message that's fine by us. Someone has to restore some degree of normality on this site and sometimes having a private chat without the 'bouncers' helps xxx Rio and Harvey

over a year ago

I dont reply to people who dont bother to read my profile.

over a year ago

"why u letting a few knobs get to u

id like to think most wouldnt react badly to a no thanks"

They aren't spoiling it for us or anything, just wish they would develop some manners.

Bad manners are a pet hate of mine. We are happy with a straight forward 'no thanks' everyone knows where they stand that way x

over a year ago

....I think that it may reflect the kind of people they are, and if so....would you want to meet them anyway?

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Don't think we've ever had a rude message on here. Maybe it's your approach? People can take things the wrong way quite easily through a message in text, if it's poorly worded.

over a year ago

"Its people we have messaged with a polite 'hi how are you' message and most reply with interest or a polite no thanks but some (especially women) engage you in message tennis being very short and rude.

You see I don't get why people would just message "hi how are you"? I get it loads; normally I just delete and move on, but sometimes I engage in the 'message tennis'. If I reply "fine, thanks" then what? The response back seems to be split 50/50 between no response and "what are you up to?". It's hard work. Perhaps I come across as rude and short but I genuinely find it hard to engage in this type of conversation.

If I get a message which is a bit longer, is chatty, perhaps responds to something on my profile that interests them, I find it much easier to engage with that person and start a conversation that may lead to a meet."

Our messages aren't just 'hi how are you' we do elaborate and talk about their profile etc in first message, and we expect the same.

over a year ago

"....I think that it may reflect the kind of people they are, and if so....would you want to meet them anyway? "

God no

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Manners and politeness cost nothing but are sadly lacking on this site and in life in general. You'll not change these a@#%holes forget and block em dont waste your time on em. Save that for the people you do get on with

over a year ago

"Manners and politeness cost nothing but are sadly lacking on this site and in life in general. You'll not change these a@#%holes forget and block em dont waste your time on em. Save that for the people you do get on with "

We keep saying and suggesting that nothing beats meeting face-to-face. It's just a pleasant evening out and tells us all far more about each other than the 'bollocks' in profiles and photos (usually 10 years old!).

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

never let them get to you, they look for a reaction.

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Our standard reply is 'thanks but no' if we aren't interested and we haven't had any nasty comebacks. Generally we get no reply back or a polite 'thanks for replying', but then maybe that's because we only message gentlemen.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Manners and politeness cost nothing but are sadly lacking on this site and in life in general. You'll not change these a@#%holes forget and block em dont waste your time on em. Save that for the people you do get on with

We keep saying and suggesting that nothing beats meeting face-to-face. It's just a pleasant evening out and tells us all far more about each other than the 'bollocks' in profiles and photos (usually 10 years old!)."

Personally I don't see the point of getting ready and going somewhere to meet people I haven't seen only for their to be no attraction from one or both parties and its a wasted evening.

over a year ago

"

Our messages aren't just 'hi how are you' we do elaborate and talk about their profile etc in first message, and we expect the same."

In which case fair enough, you have a good point.

over a year ago

Sometimes people are in bad moods or sometimes a text can be taken the wrong way by either party, but some can just be a******* , don't worry about the wrong ones concentrate on the right ones and enjoy

over a year ago

the site makes it easy for people to take liberties

in person is always gonna be better and quicker to establish an attraction so im starting to think clubs or a good bet

over a year ago

*are

over a year ago

thats why we only meet in clubs now.saves alot of wasted time. if anybody isnt happy, then there are others in the club to chat and possibly play with.

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

We are always polite,but why is it a wasted evening to get dressed up smart n sexy ,then go out and meet new people for drinks ? Oh because you just have to fuck first time out ?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"We are always polite,but why is it a wasted evening to get dressed up smart n sexy ,then go out and meet new people for drinks ? Oh because you just have to fuck first time out ? "

Not at all. I don't play first meet anyway. But the implication was that its better to not chat or see photos/cam etc and just meet and go from there. I get so little time to myself that I need to use my time extra wisely so like to know there's some common ground and attraction there beforehand. If I had more spare time maybe I'd see things differently but I don't x

over a year ago

What some people see as rude others don't, noone will ever be entirelly happy no matter what u do :/

By *ovkid66Man
over a year ago

Warwick

I don't understand why people are rude, if I get a no thanks, (which being a single guy you do expect it, as there are a lot of us on here), I accept it, I'm not gonna be everybodies cup of tea, and I just reply with a thanks and good hunting, politeness costs nothing.

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

Obviously we don't know your lifestyle ,and these forums do create bad fibes at times? Your articulate writing indicates an intelligent person..we don't play on first meets ,has been known tho

over a year ago

they obviously cant take rejection in any form. Some ppl are of the opinion if we are on a swinging site we have to say Yes Oh No No we dont!!! just ignore huns and block

over a year ago

"Manners and politeness cost nothing but are sadly lacking on this site and in life in general. You'll not change these a@#%holes forget and block em dont waste your time on em. Save that for the people you do get on with

We keep saying and suggesting that nothing beats meeting face-to-face. It's just a pleasant evening out and tells us all far more about each other than the 'bollocks' in profiles and photos (usually 10 years old!).

Personally I don't see the point of getting ready and going somewhere to meet people I haven't seen only for their to be no attraction from one or both parties and its a wasted evening. "

I agree with Hottibottie... would sooner get to know someone properly before meeting and we also have to think about safety too

over a year ago

"Its the private messages that annoy me not the forums, I enjoy a good debate on here!

We are not looking for a couple, so you can breathe a sigh of relief. However, we have had some really good chats outside of the forums. There are some 'queen bees' who seem to be overseeing the forums and 'stinging' everyone else who opens their mouth.

If you want a chat via the normal message that's fine by us. Someone has to restore some degree of normality on this site and sometimes having a private chat without the 'bouncers' helps xxx Rio and Harvey "

Queen Bees? I take it by this you mean those that don't agree with certain opinions and take offence to the occasional derogatory remark made against others? And whilst you can say whatever you like via PM - with regard to 'the bouncers', by which I assume you mean the moderators - they are there to ensure posts abide by the site rules, don't become abusive slanging matches and 'time out' those who choose not to stick to the rules and for whatever reason need temporarily removing, often for their own good as much as the rest of us!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Obviously we don't know your lifestyle ,and these forums do create bad fibes at times? Your articulate writing indicates an intelligent person..we don't play on first meets ,has been known tho "

Well I'm a single mum and probably get a night out once every 2 months if I'm lucky. I'd love to make more of the social side of it and have been to a couple of parties and got to know people there as friends with no intention of playing as a result. But unfortunately getting to know people via message/cam is the only option for me most of the time. X

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Its the private messages that annoy me not the forums, I enjoy a good debate on here!

If you want a chat via the normal message that's fine by us. Someone has to restore some degree of normality on this site and sometimes having a private chat without the 'bouncers' helps xxx Rio and Harvey

Queen Bees? I take it by this you mean those that don't agree with certain opinions and take offence to the occasional derogatory remark made against others? And whilst you can say whatever you like via PM - with regard to 'the bouncers', by which I assume you mean the moderators - they are there to ensure posts abide by the site rules, don't become abusive slanging matches and 'time out' those who choose not to stick to the rules and for whatever reason need temporarily removing, often for their own good as much as the rest of us!"

I wasn't gonna say owt but

By *ovkid66Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Safety is paramount in my mind not only for the woman or couple but for me too, I'm always more than happy to meet in a very public place after chatting for a while, when you can get people to talk with you.

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don't understand why people are rude, if I get a no thanks, (which being a single guy you do expect it, as there are a lot of us on here), I accept it, I'm not gonna be everybodies cup of tea, and I just reply with a thanks and good hunting, politeness costs nothing. "

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Safety is paramount in my mind not only for the woman or couple but for me too, I'm always more than happy to meet in a very public place after chatting for a while, when you can get people to talk with you. "

That should be a no brainer for all involved

over a year ago

Queen Bees? I take it by this you mean those that don't agree with certain opinions and take offence to the occasional derogatory remark made against others? And whilst you can say whatever you like via PM - with regard to 'the bouncers', by which I assume you mean the moderators - they are there to ensure posts abide by the site rules, don't become abusive slanging matches and 'time out' those who choose not to stick to the rules and for whatever reason need temporarily removing, often for their own good as much as the rest of us!

I wasn't gonna say owt but "

My names Queen and my real name means Bee

By *ovkid66Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Little miss spoke to me when I asked foradvice on my profile, I think we sent two or three messages but because of the distance and her preferences I didn't think more conversations were appropriate , although I'd have like to have got to know her better. This is just me and how I look at things. Thanks again for your advice little miss.

over a year ago

Personally I don't see the point of getting ready and going somewhere to meet people I haven't seen only for their to be no attraction from one or both parties and its a wasted evening.

I agree with Hottibottie... would sooner get to know someone properly before meeting and we also have to think about safety too "

How do you get to know someone properly before meeting? Do you mean messages, texts, emails, photos? We prefer body language which we can only achieve by eyeballing people. Most people lie about their age, photos are about 10 years old etc. and personally we don't like to be deceived. Therefore, we, personally, will risk a safe drink & chat. We can't think of a better way of getting to know people, but that's our preference, which we are entitled to.

Rio is a 'Miss Marple' and learns far more from the female by direct, face-to-face contact, so we don't share your skills.

over a year ago

I agree with Hottibottie... would sooner get to know someone properly before meeting and we also have to think about safety too

How do you get to know someone properly before meeting? Do you mean messages, texts, emails, photos? We prefer body language which we can only achieve by eyeballing people. Most people lie about their age, photos are about 10 years old etc. and personally we don't like to be deceived. Therefore, we, personally, will risk a safe drink & chat. We can't think of a better way of getting to know people, but that's our preference, which we are entitled to.

Rio is a 'Miss Marple' and learns far more from the female by direct, face-to-face contact, so we don't share your skills."

I don't follow your logic?

If 'most people lie' - how do you select those you want to meet face to face? Surely with that attitude to profile content and the honesty of pictures you'd be permanently running the risk of meeting the complete opposite of what you're looking for?

And that's before you even consider profiles with no pics and ones of only half a couple.

And how do you back up a ten year old photo via webcam? Unless you're a professional stage make up artist it's pretty tricky?

over a year ago

Rio is a 'Miss Marple' and learns far more from the female by direct, face-to-face contact, so we don't share your skills."

Dear me are you all lost for words, that makes a change! You obviously all have nothing better to do. I however do, and just for the record this is Rio and I am now going to leave the formum as quite frankly it is full of over sensitive children, I thought this site was for adults only. I do hope that clears the situation up.

over a year ago

Dear me are you all lost for words, that makes a change! You obviously all have nothing better to do. I however do, and just for the record this is Rio and I am now going to leave the formum as quite frankly it is full of over sensitive children, I thought this site was for adults only. I do hope that clears the situation up.

over a year ago

Where do you get this belief that "most people lie about their age, photos are 10 year old"? Why do you keep presenting this as fact when as is clearly shown on the forum, most people accept that it happens but is the exception not the norm?

If you dismiss people's profiles and messaging how do you actually meet anyone? How do you find the people that you want to meet socially to see if there is a spark?

over a year ago

Ok the last safe/meet chat I was going to do was arranged for last week after a lot of messages etc. BUT the more we talked about the day in question, the more instructions he gave me. Considering it was only coffee he wanted me to meet him in the Car park of the Shopping Centre wearing no knickers. That told me that i knew him well enough to know it wasn't going to be a 'safe meet' so I declined. I am a single female not a couple and I have to look after myself

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

There's no doubt that some guys on here have had a very hard life

over a year ago

"

Dear me are you all lost for words, that makes a change! You obviously all have nothing better to do. I however do, and just for the record this is Rio and I am now going to leave the formum as quite frankly it is full of over sensitive children, I thought this site was for adults only. I do hope that clears the situation up."

Rio, you have lovely photo's.

But why so confrontational?

over a year ago

why oh why are people so rude....it just makes it harder for us genuine nice guys really pisses me off....politeness costs nothing

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"It's just a pleasant evening out and tells us all far more about each other than the 'bollocks' in profiles and photos (usually 10 years old!)

"

Some of the “bollocks” stated in profiles have made us

Oh, and where does this 10 years old photos come from?

over a year ago

"why oh why are people so rude....it just makes it harder for us genuine nice guys really pisses me off....politeness costs nothing"

Do you not think that the reverse is true? Surely it is easier to stand out amongst so much dross?

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"why oh why are people so rude....it just makes it harder for us genuine nice guys really pisses me off....politeness costs nothing

Do you not think that the reverse is true? Surely it is easier to stand out amongst so much dross?"

Standing out in the cold is a very lonely existence

over a year ago

Rio is a 'Miss Marple' and learns far more from the female by direct, face-to-face contact, so we don't share your skills.

Dear me are you all lost for words, that makes a change! You obviously all have nothing better to do. I however do, and just for the record this is Rio and I am now going to leave the formum as quite frankly it is full of over sensitive children, I thought this site was for adults only. I do hope that clears the situation up."

Over sensitive children?! You are clearly made for each other.

Your posts are amusing/ offensive/ confrontational.

You won't be missed.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

In do hope the forum door doesn't slam Rio in the chops on the way out...

Anyways, back to the OP...shame you're getting sarky messages if you've checked out the profile and sent a nice message and you think you meet the person(s) criteria...some people are just arsewipes and as others have said it probably means you wouldn't have wanted to meet them anyway...

Have to say, cos I've took all my filters off for the Valentines messages malarkey that I'm doing for the forum my block list is now on two servers as I've had quite a few messages about my "interesting" profile (that mentions several times that I'm not meeting) and do I fancy a mmf/shag/mmmf/coffee in Barnsley/fuck/good seeing to...the temptation to send a sarcastic reply is always there, but I resist and use the block button instead

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

some people get great power trips from being twats online, i doubt they would be like that in real life, if they did they probably have a permanent shiner lol

it can get tiresome when you repeatedly get messages from people you are not looking for. i continually get messages from single men, despite my profile clearly stating i'm not looking for them.

It would be easy for me to get annoyed and to 'break' after the 20th one....but i dont, i simply point them back to my profile for clarification

over a year ago

Now i'm even more confused?

Lost for words? You mean apart from the questioning responses minutes after your post?

And as for the children comment? I guess some of us are young enough to be your children but over-sensitive? I don't think so? Just expressing opinions

over a year ago

I think some people maybe need to get a room - so much pent up energy

Post new Message to Thread