Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would anyone take pics of me outdoor I'm 100% genuine . It's a big fantasy of mine would love some on the beach or woods get in touch if anyone is interested not expecting much response really just thought I would try and see what happens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone '............. ....... Lol

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We will be out and about in April for some outdoor pictures. You're welcome to join us if you'd like us to take some pics but you would have to travel to Sunderland

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I am out....but you need to find me a fit geordie and i may snap your pic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would anyone take pics of me outdoor I'm 100% genuine . It's a big fantasy of mine would love some on the beach or woods get in touch if anyone is interested not expecting much response really just thought I would try and see what happens "

I used to live in Whitley Bay, your a brave man baring all on the beach, last time I was there I nearly got frost bite. lol

over a year ago

"We will be out and about in April for some outdoor pictures. You're welcome to join us if you'd like us to take some pics but you would have to travel to Sunderland

"

yeah i would be up for that maybe swap numbers

over a year ago

"Would anyone take pics of me outdoor I'm 100% genuine . It's a big fantasy of mine would love some on the beach or woods get in touch if anyone is interested not expecting much response really just thought I would try and see what happens

I used to live in Whitley Bay, your a brave man baring all on the beach, last time I was there I nearly got frost bite. lol"

lol yeah im brave lol where in whitley bay did you live

Post new Message to Thread