Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

new game

Jump to newest

By *icked kitty OP   Couple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Had to take a business related call at home from a work associate. Kitty decieded to unzip my flies and unbutton my shirt and went to work on me with mouth and fingers while I tried to remain business like and professional . How would you cope under these circumstances lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you send Kitty round to my place I will let you know...

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

"If you send Kitty round to my place I will let you know... "

over a year ago

"Had to take a business related call at home from a work associate. Kitty decieded to unzip my flies and unbutton my shirt and went to work on me with mouth and fingers while I tried to remain business like and professional . How would you cope under these circumstances lol "

Just say "sorry, can't talk now ... I'm on the blower"

over a year ago

Keep smiling

over a year ago

Mrs J was having a long and boring conversation with her mother on the phone so to livened things up I went to work on Mrs J .

She tried to keep the conversation going but kept punctuating the conversation with gasps and moans and "nothing" and " no, I am fine " .

Heh !

By *icked kitty OP   Couple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"Mrs J was having a long and boring conversation with her mother on the phone so to livened things up I went to work on Mrs J .

She tried to keep the conversation going but kept punctuating the conversation with gasps and moans and "nothing" and " no, I am fine " .

Heh !

"

hmm that is very naughty I must get koala to return the favour I'm just waiting for the phone to ring

over a year ago

Kitty send your number and I'll ring xxx C

over a year ago

I love that game! Used to make my ex squeal down the phone when she was trying to hold a conversation lol. Here's a tip though, don't try it while your partner's speaking to their mum, you'll get in trouble...

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Reminds me of the Miss Piggy and Kermit joke, Miss Piggy is blowing Kermit and the phone rings, Animal asks to speak to Miss Piggy, Kermit says

I'm sorry she can't talk now, she has a frog in her throat.

over a year ago

"Reminds me of the Miss Piggy and Kermit joke, Miss Piggy is blowing Kermit and the phone rings, Animal asks to speak to Miss Piggy, Kermit says

I'm sorry she can't talk now, she has a frog in her throat."

Post new Message to Thread