Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

i cant understand.........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I Can't understand the fascination with holding up a sky remote, pringles tin, pint glass, linx can or any other implement up against their cock. Why do it. I think it looks daft and that you're trying to prove a point. As if the length of your cock is the most important part of you. Does anyone else feel the same......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

it is daft , but i assume they do it to prove against something people are familar with the actual siz as camra angles can be deceiving

over a year ago

"it is daft , but i assume they do it to prove against something people are familar with the actual siz as camra angles can be deceiving "

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh! , was going to use the back hoe on a JCB , Boo ! Will have to take it back now ( mutter mutter ).

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"it is daft , but i assume they do it to prove against something people are familar with the actual siz as camra angles can be deceiving

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'. "

there probably lying lol

By *--Cinders---Couple
over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

i think its because some profile do ask for guys with big cocks

over a year ago

"it is daft , but i assume they do it to prove against something people are familar with the actual siz as camra angles can be deceiving

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'. "

And likewise, there are many women specifically asking for guys with big cocks - and just because a guy has one doesn't mean thats his only positive attribute, it simply means that he's pleased with his endowment and wants to show it off, making perfect sense of course on a swingers site.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with it - gives a true sense of size and perspective

over a year ago

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'.

And likewise, there are many women specifically asking for guys with big cocks - and just because a guy has one doesn't mean thats his only positive attribute, it simply means that he's pleased with his endowment and wants to show it off, making perfect sense of course on a swingers site."

Then why not use a ruler. Makes more sense to me. Just looks daft holding all these silly objects against themselves lol.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

I'm more worried by the photos of women with a tiny bit of sky remote sticking out of their chuffs!

over a year ago

"I'm more worried by the photos of women with a tiny bit of sky remote sticking out of their chuffs!"

lmao

over a year ago

And likewise, there are many women specifically asking for guys with big cocks - and just because a guy has one doesn't mean thats his only positive attribute, it simply means that he's pleased with his endowment and wants to show it off, making perfect sense of course on a swingers site.

Then why not use a ruler. Makes more sense to me. Just looks daft holding all these silly objects against themselves lol."

Probably because the thought of a woman getting up and fetching a ruler as means of seeing how big the guy in the pics cock is seems a bit unlikely to me, if its a common household object however like a Sky Remote or can of Pringles, then shes far more likely to have one lying around to see if the guy measures up with.

...I don't like Pringles mind, ever since I discovered that their claims of 'once you pop you can't stop!' had been greatly exaggerated.

over a year ago

"I'm more worried by the photos of women with a tiny bit of sky remote sticking out of their chuffs!

lmao "

Lamao very good

over a year ago

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'. there probably lying lol "

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'. there probably lying lol

"

That's why short fisheye lenses are so expensive!

Wolf

over a year ago

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'. there probably lying lol

That's why short fisheye lenses are so expensive!

Wolf

"

Hahaha

over a year ago

Could you imagine a woman holding a polo mint or hula hoop as a comparison..lol

over a year ago

But how many women put in there profiles 'it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts'. there probably lying lol "

Actually I'm not lying I really mean its about what you do with it! Many guys think just because they are big women have to fall to their feel because the gods due to their huge cock. Actually I don't like big cock as most guys really don't know what to do with it and I never have orgasm with big cock so no point. From experience guys with avrg or smaller size have learned how to use it

over a year ago

My point exactly. I know im not big but I've had loads of fun on here and not any complaints so far. I don't see the point in proving how big I am.

Actually I'm not lying I really mean its about what you do with it! Many guys think just because they are big women have to fall to their feel because the gods due to their huge cock. Actually I don't like big cock as most guys really don't know what to do with it and I never have orgasm with big cock so no point. From experience guys with avrg or smaller size have learned how to use it "

over a year ago

Actually I'm not lying I really mean its about what you do with it! Many guys think just because they are big women have to fall to their feel because the gods due to their huge cock. Actually I don't like big cock as most guys really don't know what to do with it and I never have orgasm with big cock so no point. From experience guys with avrg or smaller size have learned how to use it "

And even better with mouth and fingers

over a year ago

My point exactly. I know im not big but I've had loads of fun on here and not any complaints so far. I don't see the point in proving how big I am.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/13 16:17:29]

over a year ago

"Could you imagine a woman holding a polo mint or hula hoop as a comparison..lol "

Nope, but I've seen some with wine bottles and cans inside themselves...never sure quite what point they're making with that either...

over a year ago

"I Can't understand the fascination with holding up a sky remote, pringles tin, pint glass, linx can or any other implement up against their cock. Why do it. I think it looks daft and that you're trying to prove a point. As if the length of your cock is the most important part of you. Does anyone else feel the same......"

As I have said before on this site, if dick length mattered then I would have been eliminated by natural selection. The distance from the entrance of the vagina to the cervix (which is about as far as you can go) is approx. 4 to 5 inches, so the guys with 10 proud inches will have to explain to us where the surplus goes! Sorry to be so graphic but it's a fact.

If you look at the photos of Rio (not advertising) she does not give a shit about dick size. She is looking at the person and being treated like a lady ... dick size means nothing except to those who are obsessed with it and think it is the only way to turn a woman on. I just know I'm going to be in trouble for this comment .. but hey ho!

I think the best think a guy can do is to forget about it and focus on turning the woman on.

over a year ago

Some women have rather lax vaginas and they do need very large cocks to feel satisfied so even if you know what to do with it it will still not be good enough. Luckily there is a variety out there so we should all be able to get satisfaction.

over a year ago

"Could you imagine a woman holding a polo mint or hula hoop as a comparison..lol

Nope, but I've seen some with wine bottles and cans inside themselves...never sure quite what point they're making with that either..."

I think the saying, 'its like throwing a woodbine into the Albert hall ' comes to mind lmao.

over a year ago

"Could you imagine a woman holding a polo mint or hula hoop as a comparison..lol

Nope, but I've seen some with wine bottles and cans inside themselves...never sure quite what point they're making with that either...

I think the saying, 'its like throwing a woodbine into the Albert hall ' comes to mind lmao. "

Glaswegians say " its like throwin a sausage up a close " haha

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Some women have rather lax vaginas and they do need very large cocks to feel satisfied so even if you know what to do with it it will still not be good enough. Luckily there is a variety out there so we should all be able to get satisfaction."

But that situation would require more girth than length. No matter how 'lax' a vagina is, it doesn't grow in length. A 6" cock with a decent girth would give more satisfaction than a thin 10" one.

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

Guess I need to find something small to put next to shorty mcstubs for a picture. Lol

Post new Message to Thread