Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Repeat messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am always getting the same message from the same people over and over, If I am not interested I do reply and politely say no thanks but to keep sending the same message is so annoying, my block list is rather long now, do any other ladies have the same problem?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Yes. I just delete. If it bothers me I block.

over a year ago

"Yes. I just delete. If it bothers me I block."

Me too, but I do wonder why they do it, surely after 3 or 4 with no reply they should have got the message. Silly men just make themselves look desperate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes definitely, my block list is massive.

theyre just boring and very unoriginal and doesnt matter if you say a polite or a not so polite no thanx they keep coming back, even better ask the same question in a different way till they get the answer they want!!

over a year ago

Yes we've had that too. I think some people just forget who they've messaged. We block if that happens to save their time messaging people who have already said they're not interested and saves us replying with yet another thanks but no thanks message.

over a year ago

"yes definitely, my block list is massive.

theyre just boring and very unoriginal and doesnt matter if you say a polite or a not so polite no thanx they keep coming back, even better ask the same question in a different way till they get the answer they want!!

"

Yep, that's exactly what I get, I've had 6 messages this week from the same guy,and many more over the last few weeks, I haven't blocked him as I am going to see just how many he will send before giving up, it's rather amusing now. lol

over a year ago

yes it can be annoying, people forget they have already messaged me before.

then when you dont answere them again they think your rude.

over a year ago

Me too. I resort to blocking after I get four or so of the same messages from the same person.

I think they must bulk message loads of us. Spamming. Do they have a filter for that on here? On some sites spamming lots of members the same message or a set message over and over can get you an email ban for a few days.

over a year ago

"I am always getting the same message from the same people over and over, If I am not interested I do reply and politely say no thanks but to keep sending the same message is so annoying, my block list is rather long now, do any other ladies have the same problem?"

I thought you liked my standard copy and paste message with the same 17 cock pics attached???

I just assumed you like reading it time and time again...

over a year ago

"I am always getting the same message from the same people over and over, If I am not interested I do reply and politely say no thanks but to keep sending the same message is so annoying, my block list is rather long now, do any other ladies have the same problem?

I thought you liked my standard copy and paste message with the same 17 cock pics attached???

I just assumed you like reading it time and time again... "

Oh I do, I just love it, thank you, but can you send it to me again please. lol

over a year ago

"I am always getting the same message from the same people over and over, If I am not interested I do reply and politely say no thanks but to keep sending the same message is so annoying, my block list is rather long now, do any other ladies have the same problem?

I just assumed you like reading it time and time again...

Oh I do, I just love it, thank you, but can you send it to me again please. lol"

Just sent!! Hope you continue to like Perving!! Lol

over a year ago

Why do people complain about block lists becoming big ?

It serves its purpose, there is no limit on the amount of people you can have on it and you only know its big - if you go into and look at it, but why would you if you already know it full of people that your not interested in ?

Block them and move on

By *layboy101Man
over a year ago

brum

We do get help as well with a blatent message that states as we attempt to send that we have sent this person a message already and not recieved a reply so are we sure that we still want to send it.

Still i guess some people just dont get the message

over a year ago

I don't think anyone rude if they don't respond, there could be many reasons. I do sometimes forget who I've messaged but even that can be avoided by being a site member... There isn't really an excuse it's just people thinking "oh I'll try again you never know"

God loves a trier...

over a year ago

"Why do people complain about block lists becoming big ?

It serves its purpose, there is no limit on the amount of people you can have on it and you only know its big - if you go into and look at it, but why would you if you already know it full of people that your not interested in ?

Block them and move on"

I've never looked at my block list, I have no need to.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Yes. I just delete. If it bothers me I block.

Me too, but I do wonder why they do it, surely after 3 or 4 with no reply they should have got the message. Silly men just make themselves look desperate."

I never worry about it. I have a saying; that's in the realm of 'not my problem'.

By *asey369Woman
over a year ago

London

I've been told this is my own fault as my profile doesn't have pictures.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I seldom send another message if Ive sent a message and had no reply. I'll always send the last message if no reply I move on. But then a few days later I'll get a hiya or somethin so I respond with hiya stranger or somethin. They ask why theyre strangers

I say I sent the last message to which I get you can send another why as it got to be me? Women are strange creatures

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I had a woman the other day kept messaging and ringing upto 17 texts with no replies

over a year ago

Repeat messages are irritating.

over a year ago

Repeat messages are irritating.

over a year ago

"Yes. I just delete. If it bothers me I block.

Me too, but I do wonder why they do it, surely after 3 or 4 with no reply they should have got the message. Silly men just make themselves look desperate."

It's not a gender thing - I get the same from couples and single women!

I guess if you haven't answered some people assume it doesn't mean no! These days if I have no interest ill add to my block list and feel no guilt!

After all - I'm doing them a favour saving them time and effort!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I had a woman the other day kept messaging and ringing upto 17 texts with no replies "

Hide yer bunny!!

Post new Message to Thread