Cuckolding experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats your best cuckolding experiences/fantasies? If youre into it of course

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We had 2 blk bulls and shells friend over. Both girls were fucked bareback and filled with spunk as I watched wearing my cock cage.I had to lick both girls fannys clean. We did 69 as she was fucking doggy style I even had to lick both bulls dicks clean and got told to lick both bulls arseholes later 1 bull spunked a 2nd load on shelleys slit in our bed as I were told to sit in the living room. They called me in to lick her spunky slit clean this time though I could see the huge ammount of jizz I had to eat. Very horny night though.

over a year ago

Yes saw the pictures, very horny indeed wish I was in your position Stephen

By *ukkakefunCouple
over a year ago

cumbria

very horny!!i'd love to make my hubby do that

over a year ago

"very horny!!i'd love to make my hubby do that "
why don't u make hubby do that ? Other option. Cheat on him then let hubby lick your fanny when u get home. Not knowing u have just been barebacked. ?

over a year ago

"Whats your best cuckolding experiences/fantasies? If youre into it of course"

I have been the sub in the experience (sort of).

From joining couples, I take part in licking, sucking, watching, wanking whilst watching, and also rec anal from strap on or from male.

I then lick his cum from here, anal or pussy cream pie.

It is a gentle joining to the cuckholding experience as I do not fuck the lady only orally delight and play with toys, fingers etc.

A lot of ladies like to play with me with toys, mak eme submisive for hubby to watch and then join in as being bi I adore being made to suck his cock and be made to rec anal.

Its fun and horny....

Paul

over a year ago

Watched four guys with my wife in paradise spa, two of them fucked her but they all wanked over her to finish.

I got my turn after they had all cum over her, could feel all the cum slipping between us as I fucked her.

Meeting a guy in his office Monday night sounds like it could be a good evening

over a year ago

"Whats your best cuckolding experiences/fantasies? If youre into it of course"

Not experienced one yet... but am looking for a willing local couple

over a year ago

"Watched four guys with my wife in paradise spa, two of them fucked her but they all wanked over her to finish.

I got my turn after they had all cum over her, could feel all the cum slipping between us as I fucked her.

Meeting a guy in his office Monday night sounds like it could be a good evening"

You lucky bastard! lol

over a year ago

We struggle with Cuck experiences as our preference is she is the Cuck Queen and she is made but this is hard to experience in the scene, as most Cucks are the male of the species

As Dom i want her to watch me with another couple or fem and so does she as sub, but its harder than finding the single female, as most want to play with the fem more than the bloke, She also enjoysw atching me in a voyerism way. Though we do play a roleplay where we invite a single to play the hubby and we make him clean up get us warm ready and verbally abuse but its not the same lol so still too experience our true cuck fantasy

over a year ago

I know it's sounds a little silly but what is cuckold

over a year ago

"I know it's sounds a little silly but what is cuckold"

Try google! lol If you look it up youll learn more my mum always taught me!

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

I would love to service a guy whilst his wife watches, ideally playing the sub role and being his secretary.

over a year ago

"I would love to service a guy whilst his wife watches, ideally playing the sub role and being his secretary."

Well get that sexy ass round again soon lol

over a year ago

"very horny!!i'd love to make my hubby do that why don't u make hubby do that ? Other option. Cheat on him then let hubby lick your fanny when u get home. Not knowing u have just been barebacked. ? "
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORDS FAIL ME

over a year ago

recently had a guy fuck my wife then she wanked him off and he cum on her wedding ring and i was made to lick it off.

over a year ago

"Watched four guys with my wife in paradise spa, two of them fucked her but they all wanked over her to finish.

Meeting a guy in his office Monday night sounds like it could be a good evening"

Been paradise spa a good evenin shame I never meet up with u guys x

Post new Message to Thread