Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wanking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have any ideas on naughty places to wank, I love wanking in a place where I could possibly be caught, because you never know they may like to see it! Any ideas? Or experiences of this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could try a Police station...

over a year ago

"You could try a Police station..."

Lmao!!!

over a year ago

Haha! So I've got to commit a crime to accomplish this one!

over a year ago

"Haha! So I've got to commit a crime to accomplish this one! "

Its just you say “they” (whoever random chance happens that to mean) might like it…….

But on the other hand "they" might be totally freaked out,,,,

over a year ago

So what about you? Where is the strangest place you have played

over a year ago

"Does anyone have any ideas on naughty places to wank, I love wanking in a place where I could possibly be caught, because you never know they may like to see it! Any ideas? Or experiences of this?"

Try a bus stop, or a bus, or at your window, or at a bus window, your options are limitless

By *agna Cum LaudeMan
over a year ago

Laudable

A church? A Roman Catholic one would allow you to please the incumbent priest?

over a year ago

"So what about you? Where is the strangest place you have played "

Newton abbot, very strange place

over a year ago

"A church? A Roman Catholic one would allow you to please the incumbent priest?"

Well during communion, you are supposed to receive the body of Christ!!

over a year ago

Be sensible though people - don't want kids seeing that kind of muck! If you get spotted by a kid in public you deserve a swift kick to the bollocks

By *agna Cum LaudeMan
over a year ago

Laudable

"Be sensible though people - don't want kids seeing that kind of muck! If you get spotted by a kid in public you deserve a swift kick to the bollocks "
.......Irony........lost on some!

over a year ago

"Be sensible though people - don't want kids seeing that kind of muck! If you get spotted by a kid in public you deserve a swift kick to the bollocks "

I think anyone taking our suggestions seriously wants their bollocks cutting off, nevermind kicking

over a year ago

I'd go further and say you deserve to have you bollix chopped off….!.

over a year ago

"Be sensible though people - don't want kids seeing that kind of muck! If you get spotted by a kid in public you deserve a swift kick to the bollocks

I think anyone taking our suggestions seriously wants their bollocks cutting off, nevermind kicking "

Snap... ditto...

over a year ago

Some people need to just get a sense of humour I think

over a year ago

"Some people need to just get a sense of humour I think "

Perhaps some people need to accept that some things aren’t funny

over a year ago

Sense of humour doesn't come into it when you see stories of pedophiles and rapists in the news everyday - have a bit of consideration for the other 7 billion people you share the planet with

over a year ago

in a changing room ,, men clothes shop maybe , ?

over a year ago

"in a changing room ,, men clothes shop maybe , ? "

I don't agree... children and adults can traumatised….. its just not acceptable to risk the damage it can cause to involuntary observers… ,,

over a year ago

"in a changing room ,, men clothes shop maybe , ?

I don't agree... children and adults can traumatised….. its just not acceptable to risk the damage it can cause to involuntary observers… ,, "

over a year ago

I don't agree... children and adults can traumatised….. its just not acceptable to risk the damage it can cause to involuntary observers… ,, "

well adult shop where thay have clothes .. theres one or two around Norfolk erotic clothes ...

By *agna Cum LaudeMan
over a year ago

Laudable

"Sense of humour doesn't come into it when you see stories of pedophiles and rapists in the news everyday - have a bit of consideration for the other 7 billion people you share the planet with "
How does one equate masturbation to rape and pedophillia?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I love wanking in a place where I could possibly be caught, because you never know they may like to see it!"

But then again, they may not like to see it! To me it is like dogging! Outside well away from where people normally go is OK, but why do they have to choose sites where Vanilla members of the public go?

There was a discussion on here a bit of a while ago started by a guy who liked to go in womens clothes shops and try to see past the curtains of the changing rooms. In my view, sex in a public place is on a similar vein.. You have no control who sees you and who it may cause offence to.. You have no idea what age they will be or whether they have previously been abused or raped. Whether they are the sort of person who would totally freak out!

Just never understood the whole wanting or hoping to get caught thing!

over a year ago

"Sense of humour doesn't come into it when you see stories of pedophiles and rapists in the news everyday - have a bit of consideration for the other 7 billion people you share the planet with How does one equate masturbation to rape and pedophillia?"

It doesn't relate directly of course, but sex offenders start somewhere, and correct me if I'm wrong but being caught wanking in public would at least get you charged with lewd and libidinous behaviour if not public indecency and a secure a place on the sex offenders register. Remember "public" is defined as anywhere within public view so by your living room window with the curtains open would count if someone walking past could see.

Sex offenders have to start somewhere, or do you believe people and born rapists?

over a year ago

I don't agree... children and adults can traumatised….. its just not acceptable to risk the damage it can cause to involuntary observers… ,, well adult shop where thay have clothes .. theres one or two around Norfolk erotic clothes ... "

That presents a different scenario Jo, although I’d still be quite pissed off if I caught someone trying to catch my attention by chugging in there,,,its a shop after-all and the chugger would have no idea what my real aganda was for being in there....

over a year ago

I don't agree... children and adults can traumatised….. its just not acceptable to risk the damage it can cause to involuntary observers… ,, well adult shop where thay have clothes .. theres one or two around Norfolk erotic clothes ...

That presents a different scenario Jo, although I’d still be quite pissed off if I caught someone trying to catch my attention by chugging in there,,,its a shop after-all and the chugger would have no idea what my real aganda was for being in there.... "

That's true xx I was just thinking where i had heard people do it and that shop was one ... as lady who work there told me some stories. maybe when thay have a go at putting fetish stuff on get turned on . Rubber latex and stuff.

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

You could try Tesco's

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

How about hiding your chicken choking under a towel as you watch a couple go bang at it in a swingers club??

over a year ago

To me there seems a distinct line between what is acceptable behaviour between consenting adults and what then strays into perversion, where one person seeks personal gratification from situations without the willing co-operation of other people who must be present for this to happen…

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"To me there seems a distinct line between what is acceptable behaviour between consenting adults and what then strays into perversion, where one person seeks personal gratification from situations without the willing co-operation of other people who must be present for this to happen… "

By *agna Cum LaudeMan
over a year ago

Laudable

Irony......its not for irons!

over a year ago

You could go and crack one off at the sperm bank. You'd even get some jazz mags to help you on your way!

over a year ago

You could have a wank on each of the ten tors - now that's a challange.

Post new Message to Thread