Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being naked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who else like me loves to be naked? I love getting out if the shower and walking round the house in all my glory it's a turn on for me . Would love to do the naked cleaner/slave thing for someone . I'm pretty happy with my body so am confident being naked around people . Anyone else like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

me i am happy nude .

over a year ago

I couldn't go to a nudist place if I'm honest as I'd be walking around with a stiffy all day lol

over a year ago

"I couldn't go to a nudist place if I'm honest as I'd be walking around with a stiffy all day lol "
I should love too one day . xx and no bikin marks heven .... only reason i am going you know .

over a year ago

Been to a nakkie beach.....was great fun

over a year ago

I'd love to go to a naked beech. Would be such an amazing experience . And yes no tan lines

over a year ago

I am at my happiest naked, clothes just annoy me. Spend as much time on the nudey beach in the summer months, I love it.

over a year ago

Deffo on my list of things to try!

over a year ago

we spend all weekend naked and love it. only time the clothes go on is to nip to the shop, havent got brave enough to do that naked yet

over a year ago

Limited demand for naked crossdressers

over a year ago

Well if anyone wants to invite me over for a naked afternoon I'd love to ! I'm a builder and would love to work naked while painting or something that's not too dangerous when naked lol

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

love being naked , sitting here now naked

over a year ago

"Well if anyone wants to invite me over for a naked afternoon I'd love to ! I'm a builder and would love to work naked while painting or something that's not too dangerous when naked lol "

I still have some plastering that needs finishing off, naked workman=yum yum

over a year ago

I love it too but never alone long enough

over a year ago

Love to help you out if only you were closer maybe a holiday is in order lol

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I couldn't go to a nudist place if I'm honest as I'd be walking around with a stiffy all day lol "

That wouldn't be a bad thing babe? x

over a year ago

Very comfortable being naked in the house and around others. Say for example a swingers club or the changing room at the gym

over a year ago

"I couldn't go to a nudist place if I'm honest as I'd be walking around with a stiffy all day lol

That wouldn't be a bad thing babe? x "

Surely it must happen a lot?

By *xscotMan
over a year ago

Kingston

one of the best naked this is swimming - it is a totally different experience - that and walking down a nude beach

over a year ago

"one of the best naked this is swimming - it is a totally different experience - that and walking down a nude beach "

over a year ago

I love being naked..

would definitely try a nudist camp if they had one for younger people somewhere !

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Yes the most natural feeling in the world xx

over a year ago

I love being naked when im alone, im hardly ever dressed at home, not so keen on being naked in front of others tho

over a year ago

We went to a nudist beach in Greece, took a few minutes to get used to it and how to gracefully get up from the sun lounger but once you realise that no one is really that bothered you relax

over a year ago

I love being naked too

Come to eurekas, lots of men have stiffys lol

its fun x

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

can i come

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Limited demand for naked crossdressers "

You know your damn good when you can pull that one off!

over a year ago

thats cos you cant make the distinction between naturism and swinging. Ive never seen a naturist yet with a hard on at a venue. I have seen lots of swingers both naked and hard...

over a year ago

"we spend all weekend naked and love it. only time the clothes go on is to nip to the shop, havent got brave enough to do that naked yet"

hey PandH80s will you pm us with a mail address so we can chat to you?

Ta

By *luespartanMan
over a year ago

crawley

I love it too, the older I get the more comfortable I feel , isnt that strange?

over a year ago

I hate being naked it makes me feel vulnerable. Only a few people have seen me totaly nude in my life

By *luespartanMan
over a year ago

crawley

Thats a shame

over a year ago

"Thats a shame "

Panties, hold ups and FM shoes and I'm a different person C Section scar is horrid.

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

thats me i love bein naked

over a year ago

"Thats a shame

Panties, hold ups and FM shoes and I'm a different person C Section scar is horrid."

ive had 3 sections, all cut in different places as they dont cut old scar tissue so know how you feel

saying that noones ever commented on them tho im sure thats just cause they are being polite lol

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

hi naughty x nice to have met you nake by name naked by nature

over a year ago

We love being naked and try to be as much as possible, even in this cold windy weather, not always outside though. Nothing better than being on a nude beach in the summer.

By *luespartanMan
over a year ago

crawley

why would anyone be worried if they saw a scar, its just a wound can say they would scar me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thats a shame

Panties, hold ups and FM shoes and I'm a different person C Section scar is horrid.

ive had 3 sections, all cut in different places as they dont cut old scar tissue so know how you feel

I've posted on the fora before about scars and I really like them! I think they all tell a story, make a person have more character. I have a real actual duelling scar from a rapier on my cheek about a centimeter long and I wish it had been deeper so I'd have a proper scar!

saying that noones ever commented on them tho im sure thats just cause they are being polite lol"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Doh!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been to Studland beach and Fairlight beach near Hastings and Brighton has a nudist beach as does a bit of Birling Gap beach (unofficial) near Seaford\Eastbourne - to the right of the steps. Much more relaxing being naked on a beach than wearing swim shorts. Better view too

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I'd love to go to a naked beech. Would be such an amazing experience . And yes no tan lines "

I never have tan lines.

I'm white all over!

over a year ago

"I'd love to go to a naked beech. Would be such an amazing experience . And yes no tan lines

I never have tan lines.

I'm white all over! "

me too!

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

naked mostof the time, me.

over a year ago

"I love being naked when im alone, im hardly ever dressed at home, not so keen on being naked in front of others tho "

Unless you're on cam of course....

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

being naked with other people naked too is a great leveller theres no class divide and everyone can be equal there is a feeling of community i love it

over a year ago

Love being naked and feel comfortable with it, but as there is just myself and my teenage son at home I don't tend to flit around the house nakkie now.

By *teve1339Man
over a year ago

Clophill

Love being naked

I would do it all the time if poss I'm actually naked now

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

"I couldn't go to a nudist place if I'm honest as I'd be walking around with a stiffy all day lol

I love being naked too

its fun x haqve you noticed mine

"

over a year ago

I'm naked most of the time too. There are a couple of naturist beaches not far from here, and because of where I live, there are plenty of fields and little paths where I can go for a nude walk in summer. I do however always take a pair of shorts just incase I have to do a quick cover up. Bring on the warmer weather I say!

over a year ago

no you wouldnt , i thought that too when i first went but u get used to it, i did get hard a cple of times to start but soon went , untill i wanted it that is, we love nude beaches and swingers clubs outside nudity is best

over a year ago

"thats cos you cant make the distinction between naturism and swinging. Ive never seen a naturist yet with a hard on at a venue."

I have.

over a year ago

other benefits of outside naked, is nice to see wife no white marks she looks very sexy tanned, we always get horny with the sun on our bits he he

over a year ago

"I am at my happiest naked, clothes just annoy me. Spend as much time on the nudey beach in the summer months, I love it. "

Mmmm me to role on summer and Studland !!!

over a year ago

I love being naked too

its fun x

"

We love going naked at Eureka !

Definetely agree abt all the nice stiffys on show !

Mmmm ! X

Cum join us !

over a year ago

love being naked and do so around the house most of the time,when the weather allows i like nothing better than being naked outdoors too.

over a year ago

Yeah love being naked but don't get much chance around the house at the mo mores the pity

over a year ago

Also love being naked,not just in the warmer weather, was out Friday afternoon walkingnaked,sure wind was a bit cutting but great feeling,better if you get caught.

over a year ago

"Also love being naked,not just in the warmer weather, was out Friday afternoon walkingnaked,sure wind was a bit cutting but great feeling,better if you get caught."

You'll have to tell me next time your planning on going out naked I'd love to come and catch you

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

I love being naked too

its fun x

We love going naked at Eureka !

Definetely agree abt all the nice stiffys on show !

Mmmm ! X i would love to join you wat night do you go i have just been to the naked friday i had astiffy x

Cum join us ! "

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Funny thing about the stiffies.. The only time I have seen them is when people get out of the water. Rest of time they wear a towel so its hardly evident at Kestrels..

Even in the summer men were rarely hard, I guess they were just acting like grown ups.!

over a year ago

I feel at ease with this as long as it is warm. At home, clubs or naturist beaches. It's all good.

I find it does help to have your awareness of your own body.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I hate being naked it makes me feel vulnerable. Only a few people have seen me totaly nude in my life "

Same here. I'm not even comfortable being naked alone. But that's because I don't have the body for it and don't like 'inflicting' the view on anyone else.

Zed loves being naked so we do go to Kestrels naturist spa - but I cover up in a sarong (except for the very brief trip from the towel rack to the steps of the swimming pool - and even then I make Zed walk in front of me as a shield)

However, I do love nudity and other nude people ... if I were a great deal slimmer and toned, I think I'd be a raging nudist

over a year ago

I enjoy being naked to be honest, just this house is so damn cold and there's always people about!

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

We go to the nuddy beach near Barmouth in N.Wales.

Nudists on the shore, fun in the dunes, great nights in Barmouth town.

It would be brilliant to all meet up on the beach at Morffa one weekend during the summer.

Suntan oil, sarnies and sex..lol

over a year ago

"I hate being naked it makes me feel vulnerable. Only a few people have seen me totaly nude in my life

Same here. I'm not even comfortable being naked alone. But that's because I don't have the body for it and don't like 'inflicting' the view on anyone else.

Zed loves being naked so we do go to Kestrels naturist spa - but I cover up in a sarong (except for the very brief trip from the towel rack to the steps of the swimming pool - and even then I make Zed walk in front of me as a shield)

However, I do love nudity and other nude people ... if I were a great deal slimmer and toned, I think I'd be a raging nudist "

seen ur pics ur not that big and im sure u have absolutely no reason to be shy we know loads of big ladys who have a great time at clubs with many followers go for it girl and enjoy, open up and u will see how many will admire ur sexy body

over a year ago

"We go to the nuddy beach near Barmouth in N.Wales.

Nudists on the shore, fun in the dunes, great nights in Barmouth town.

It would be brilliant to all meet up on the beach at Morffa one weekend during the summer.

Suntan oil, sarnies and sex..lol"

sounds good to us

By *iamp86Man
over a year ago

preston

Love to be naked and free to walk round house in the nude - but little opportunity at the moment

Think ill try a nudist venue when we get some decent weather - Barmouth sounds good

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

I'm rarely completely naked, usually i am in some lingerie or at least stockings when Im at home. I find it very comfortable.

By *inge 1985Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm rarely completely naked, usually i am in some lingerie or at least stockings when Im at home. I find it very comfortable."

And they do look so good on you. Like my trunks (tight fitting boxsrs) to walk around in as I am in shared accommodation but just as happy naked, am not fully dressed unless I have to be xx

Post new Message to Thread