Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

% of married men cheating on fab ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yet again we get a couple of messages and then - user no longer on site !!!

Ok it may be our fault as we meet single guys and love newbies , but we just got to thinking - how many married men are cheating and suddenly leave when they either get caught or have a conscience attack here on fab ?

Our guess would be about half of the single men on here - what do you think ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At least!

over a year ago

I turned up to a lady's house earlier and when I rang to see what number she was, she told me her consciounce had got the better of her lol. So maybe it's not just the men hey!

over a year ago

I'm sure that there must be a lot of them, but I'm not sure about half is right...

I know when some friends of mine have signed up to this site (and others) thinking women will be throwing themselves at them. When this didn't happen, they deleted it thinking it was all a waste of time.

I mean, who could possibly resist a single man saying "Fancy a shag?"....

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

How many married women are cheating too?

Whatever it is - doesn't bother me.

over a year ago

There's absolutely no way of knowing. If people want to moan they'll say most, if people want to be positive they'll say not many. Nobody has any real idea, though.

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I wouldn't say as many as 50%. Sometimes guys join and get overwhelmed by it and then leave

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I would say 60% of the married men on Fab are cheating, 10% have permission to play, and 30% just perve the pictures with no intention of ever meeting anyone.

over a year ago

Not having a dig at married men cheating at all , nor claiming married women don't do it too - just an observation from our experience

Ours is not to reason why ........

over a year ago

Could be that lots of newbies get cold feet when called upon to perform and therefore run off and hide.

If you stuck to men with a decent track record you may have a higher success rate

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Based on the contents of our inbox during more than ten years in this hobby, which is also supported by independent website statistics...

90% married, cheating (or trying to)

How many get caught out and disappear? No idea because we don't play with married guys playing away.

But making a guess... of course most of the wives know but they just don't care

Attack of conscience, difficult to guess on that one. Maybe its just too damn lazy to see it through, after all, if he wasn't so lazy maybe he'd put more into his marriage and get more out of it

over a year ago

Because women don't cheat right?

over a year ago

There is also the possibility that many of the men are single like me, others often assume that I'm married anyway.

Could it be that it's easier to say that I'm married as an excuse to not meet single guys.

I know most aren't going to find me attractive and not their cup of tea, but the rest just make me wonder.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 01:02:27]

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"Yet again we get a couple of messages and then - user no longer on site !!!

Ok it may be our fault as we meet single guys and love newbies , but we just got to thinking - how many married men are cheating and suddenly leave when they either get caught or have a conscience attack here on fab ?

"

just because prfile get deleted dont mean they are cheaters,could be for any reason , we said no to a profile only for it to get deleted come back as another to try again

over a year ago

The question should be how many women can't satisfy their man in a marriage ! don't blame the man there's plenty of women on here cheating too

over a year ago

Hand up I am being a naughty boy sorry.

By *otTimeSeekerMan
over a year ago

Milford Haven

Me too, it's a short term fix. My wife

Just isn't v interested in experimenting in the bedroom. Vanilla isn't the word. I am trying to encourage her to open up more in the sex department - in the mean time I'm here

over a year ago

i dont think it bothers many men or women that they are being unfaithful.

only a few maybe sort of hate themselves after they have had sex with someone else, you can sort of tell because they ignore you afterwards or are unpleasant towards you.

After you have been married for a while you may not find your partner as attractive and so you think no one else will either.

over a year ago

"How many married women are cheating too?

Whatever it is - doesn't bother me."

i feel if he know everything and with who i cant be , lol

By *agna Cum LaudeMan
over a year ago

Laudable

"I would say 60% of the married men on Fab are cheating, 10% have permission to play, and 30% just perve the pictures with no intention of ever meeting anyone."
So that leaves just me............please form an orderly que!

over a year ago

Tell the truth i think some wifes think oooo thay are not paying for sex it free here on swing site and ok with it ... some if new there men spending 100s out for sex would hate it ... sorry but over the years some men do make you feel like this .. theres need only and loooking for a free ride.

over a year ago

Yup and then many of the genuine ones get so pissed off with it all that they just give in, too!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

...and another thread on it just makes more of them lie about it rather than being honest about cheating

50% seems a high estimate in my opinion - and it's not just men either

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

There is a fairly small percentage of cheating women but its there, maybe 20% or less of the overall numbers of "single" women (the real ones).

Probably and its just a finger in the air around 40% of fab "single" men are cheating.

Easy way to spot them

"Sorry my phones broke/old/shit and cant use whats app or text"

"text messages all day that stop in the evening"

"Cant accom"

"oh yes we will meet, meet day comes along oh no I have had a car crash, my gran died, the worlds about to end can we re arrange ? ps you going on webcam again soon ?"

if you can tick several of the above points then its a cheat.

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

There is a simple way to detect the married guy playing the 'I'm single' card...

"Yes of course we can meet, just give us your address and land-line number and we'll arrange it from there"

over a year ago

We always challenge any guy who says he cannot accommodate and we ask him for his wife/partner to send a message to Rio confirming that she is OK with it. Works perfectly .. and guess what!

over a year ago

No idea & to be truthfull we are not bothered.

Its not our responsibility to interrogate every single guy who we agree to meet. If they tell us they are single but in fact they are cheating on their wife that is not our problem.

There is simply no way for us to be 100% sure.

over a year ago

"We always challenge any guy who says he cannot accommodate and we ask him for his wife/partner to send a message to Rio confirming that she is OK with it. Works perfectly .. and guess what!"

u wanna talk to my dad? lol

over a year ago

"No idea & to be truthfull we are not bothered.

Its not our responsibility to interrogate every single guy who we agree to meet. If they tell us they are single but in fact they are cheating on their wife that is not our problem.

There is simply no way for us to be 100% sure."

over a year ago

I wouldnt ask u's for proof ur a real cpl much in the way I wouldnt ask for proof of someones professional status

its just not my business

in saying that..i can do party meets,clubmeets,socials...and have no fear who i might bump into..esp the wife!

over a year ago

Rio would never do to another woman what she would not like to have done to her. Clearly you are of a different view.

over a year ago

"Rio would never do to another woman what she would not like to have done to her. Clearly you are of a different view."

helps if u quote who u are relating ur msg to lol

over a year ago

Yeah, truth, honesty, respect. These things used to be the mainstays of swinging.

Sadly, thanks to the timewasters, fakers, self righteous and the vilification of all sectors of swinging in one way or another - what it is now is a product of our own invention.

Everybody lies - and though the rules of the road have been lodged, its peoples games you have to dodge.

over a year ago

"Rio would never do to another woman what she would not like to have done to her. Clearly you are of a different view."

We would never deliberately swing with a married man who is cheating on his partner.

But lets be realistic. If you ask a guy the question & have no way of verifying the truth of his answer what is the point?

over a year ago

"

I wouldnt ask u's for proof ur a real cpl much in the way I wouldnt ask for proof of someones professional status"

Lol. Lots of people assume we are not a real couple yet nobody has ever refused to play with us for that reason.

Incidentally for the record we are a real couple with the marriage certificate to prove it.

over a year ago

"

I wouldnt ask u's for proof ur a real cpl much in the way I wouldnt ask for proof of someones professional status

Lol. Lots of people assume we are not a real couple yet nobody has ever refused to play with us for that reason.

Incidentally for the record we are a real couple with the marriage certificate to prove it. "

lol i know u's are real

over a year ago

As confucius once said.........If a man see's a hole, he will try to fill it!!

over a year ago

Thanks for that ... I thought I was replying to the messenger ... very odd system this!

over a year ago

we think well over 50% single guys r either married or have a partner we don't meet married guys a Cpl we know had a guys wife turn up on there doorstep and caused a scene ouch lol

over a year ago

Is this like Fab 'Play your cards right ?'

How many of the studio audience think that most men on here are cheating bastards ?

Is it higher than 65 % or lower than 65 % ?

By *ssexhamptonMan
over a year ago

Rayleigh

"Tell the truth i think some wifes think oooo thay are not paying for sex it free here on swing site and ok with it ... some if new there men spending 100s out for sex would hate it ... sorry but over the years some men do make you feel like this .. theres need only and loooking for a free ride."

I have looked at you profile pictures,Game, and you are fully equipped to make any married Man cheat lol

over a year ago

bloody loads...but the girls are as bad too...lol...i think if your honest in your profile...fair enuf...

over a year ago

"Tell the truth i think some wifes think oooo thay are not paying for sex it free here on swing site and ok with it ... some if new there men spending 100s out for sex would hate it ... sorry but over the years some men do make you feel like this .. theres need only and loooking for a free ride.

I have looked at you profile pictures,Game, and you are fully equipped to make any married Man cheat lol"

well i do get alot of offers , lol today i had a married couple 19 asking to play .

over a year ago

For every cheating man there is a cheating woman, live and let live that's what I say, if you are going to meet someone and then they don't turn up, or close there profile just move on there are plenty of great guys and gals on here who will meet. x x

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Think the number will be pretty high but do not know how high.

Internet, smart phones and just technology in general has made it sooo much easier for people to cheat whether it be male or female.

We play with single guys, if they are married thats their choice not ours.

We lay down a few rules for them and if they still want to play then thats fine buy us.

We have never been let down they always turned up, had a great time and they left everyone was happy.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

just because prfile get deleted dont mean they are cheaters,could be for any reason , we said no to a profile only for it to get deleted come back as another to try again "

I was thinking the same.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 17:02:27]

over a year ago

This is why I clearly state that I am married and playing without partners consent on my profile. I accept that it's not everyone's cup of tea so give the facts to let people make an informed decision.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

id say 60% i reckon probably higher if u count those that are cheating but are not married

over a year ago

Noone has said its only guys who cheat

But I wander what the difference in numbers is between male and female? Percentage wise etc..

1 vote for very happy and genuine single female here

over a year ago

"Think the number will be pretty high but do not know how high.

Internet, smart phones and just technology in general has made it sooo much easier for people to cheat whether it be male or female.

We lay down a few rules for them and if they still want to play then thats fine buy us.

We have never been let down they always turned up, had a great time and they left everyone was happy.

"

Everyone was happy except the innocent victims of the cheater if found out.. Oh well atleast u got ur selfish needs seen to

over a year ago

"For every cheating man there is a cheating woman, live and let live that's what I say, if you are going to meet someone and then they don't turn up, or close there profile just move on there are plenty of great guys and gals on here who will meet. x x "

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

As a genuine single guy, don't know what percentage of married men are on here, but the one thing that winds me up, is when i get get couples saying im married/cheating because i cant accomodate. If that is proof that your cheating. They don't take into account that because rents/house prices are so high here in the south east, you have to house share with other people, and it might be a bit awkward bringing a couple back to your shared house to play.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say as many as 50%. Sometimes guys join and get overwhelmed by it and then leave"

well i'd certainly love to get overwhelmed by Pink!

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

"Think the number will be pretty high but do not know how high.

Everyone was happy except the innocent victims of the cheater if found out.. Oh well atleast u got ur selfish needs seen to "

Yes we did. If guys want to cheat that's their doing. Why should i judge Any onea about what they do in their private life.

Each to their own but we are certainly not selfish

over a year ago

"Me too, it's a short term fix. My wife

Just isn't v interested in experimenting in the bedroom. Vanilla isn't the word. I am trying to encourage her to open up more in the sex department - in the mean time I'm here "

over a year ago

"How many married women are cheating too?

Whatever it is - doesn't bother me."

I am 100% with you here. Personally I don't give two monkeys either, let alone one. Provided I fancy the lady and the lady fancies me, lets get it on. It's not as if I'm looking for a relationship. IMO married ladies are best, as they always leave, lol. ATTRACTION is key!!

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"

50/50 same as women and couples who cheat! who the fook knows and what difference does it make to the price of fish!

it happens and always will that's why we have free will and choice to make the decisions we do..

some think that consenting married couples are cheating on their vows, it's all a question of perspective and your own values...if in doubt don't meet those you suspect..easy..

you can still get caught out! I know I have! so just move on...life's far to short...

if you haven't fathomed out swinging is full of liars and cheats just like normal life them maybe its not for you...swinging that is..

By *obbieCMan
over a year ago

Bridgwater

Single guy here....not cheating and having a great time.....can travel and can accommodate....am I like the elusive single bi fem I wonder ??....lol

R xxx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"This is why I clearly state that I am married and playing without partners consent on my profile"

It's the partner cheated on I feel sorry for.

If individuals are not happy in a relationship, move on!

over a year ago

i think a lot of men who i meet have girlfriends or wives and i know i am being selfish in meeting them, but beggars cant always be choosers.

over a year ago

"This is why I clearly state that I am married and playing without partners consent on my profile

If individuals are not happy in a relationship, move on!"

You are entitled to your views.

Regardless of whether I tell people or not that I am married,it is still cheating, I was simply pointing out that I don't see the point in trying to hide the fact.

By *ander_XMan
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

"This is why I clearly state that I am married and playing without partners consent on my profile

If individuals are not happy in a relationship, move on!"

Life is much more complicated that that though.

If a man, or woman, playing with people on here satisfies needs and keeps an otherwise happy and loving relationship together, surely that's actually a good thing?

I love my girlfriend very much, we're best friends. But, she's not particularly sexually adventurous, I am and I need that adventurousness in my life.

I'm not going to leave the love of my life and my best friend just because of that if I can help it.

Me fulfilling me needs elsewhere has actually made us happier in our relationship.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

If individuals are not happy in a relationship, move on!

Life is much more complicated that that though.

If a man, or woman, playing with people on here satisfies needs and keeps an otherwise happy and loving relationship together, surely that's actually a good thing?

I love my girlfriend very much, we're best friends. But, she's not particularly sexually adventurous, I am and I need that adventurousness in my life.

I'm not going to leave the love of my life and my best friend just because of that if I can help it.

Me fulfilling me needs elsewhere has actually made us happier in our relationship."

I agree with that to an extent but would she see it the same way if she found out??

By *ander_XMan
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

In my case, I think she probably already knows but prefers to 'not know'.

We've discussed what would happen if I had an affair before and she's told she'd rather just no know about it than me have an attack of guilt and tell her.

She's also brought up swinging a few times but concluded it isn't for her because "anyone else would just do it wrong" rather than me having sex with other women being the issue.

So, I think she does know deep down and turns a blind eye because we are happier for it.

If she did find out, which would probably have to involve her actually walking in on me fucking someone else (which isn't going to happen), she'd be upset but we'd work it out and I think she'd come to accept it openly.

I know everyone isn't in the same situation, some relationships would be torn apart by it. But, I still feel uncomfortable with people being labelled 'cheaters' and it being seen as a universally negative thing by so many on here.

over a year ago

"

didn't you know fab is the home of the transient male?

over a year ago

"Because women don't cheat right? "

I knew a married woman with two kids who had casual sex with about twenty men in one year, all behind her husband's back.

She did her nut when she thought he had one lover.

over a year ago

"

id say about 80% of guys on here are not single

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

I know everyone isn't in the same situation, some relationships would be torn apart by it. But, I still feel uncomfortable with people being labelled 'cheaters' and it being seen as a universally negative thing by so many on here.

"

Well said - two "situations" are not the same no matter how similar they look. I don't particularly like the term "cheater" either as it labels the whole person as a person generally without moral fibre rather than somebody who has sex with somebody outside his/ her relationship, which in my books is quite different.

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

So far i ave found that the married ones have the morals of an alley cat. They say they are picky but will jump into bed with anyone. How would they feel if they knew their wives were playing away also.

And many of them they they are Gods... But saying that maybe married women are the same...

over a year ago

50/50 same as women and couples who cheat! who the fook knows and what difference does it make to the price of fish!

it happens and always will that's why we have free will and choice to make the decisions we do..

some think that consenting married couples are cheating on their vows, it's all a question of perspective and your own values...if in doubt don't meet those you suspect..easy..

you can still get caught out! I know I have! so just move on...life's far to short...

if you haven't fathomed out swinging is full of liars and cheats just like normal life them maybe its not for you...swinging that is.."

Well john - I think you misinterpreted our post !

We don't judge or imagine for one minute swingers are any different to non swingers - possibly less judgemental , but otherwise the same !

Move on ?

No thanks , we are very happy with the way it's going , and don't feel that swinging may not be for us

over a year ago

Well I was, and can understand what you saying.....but given the ease of getting on site and annonimity of it its an easy route for someone wanting to play away.......

Well single now and better for it.....

over a year ago

Well Im married and open about it on here. Easy for the virtuous to judge; those who dont like it can leave well alone.

over a year ago

"

Well said - two "situations" are not the same no matter how similar they look. I don't particularly like the term "cheater" either as it labels the whole person as a person generally without moral fibre rather than somebody who has sex with somebody outside his/ her relationship, which in my books is quite different."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/13 20:42:24]

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I would say 60% of the married men on Fab are cheating, 10% have permission to play, and 30% just perve the pictures with no intention of ever meeting anyone."
wow an awful impression you give to men ! 30%? I have to defend our species lol

over a year ago

"Well Im married and open about it on here. Easy for the virtuous to judge; those who dont like it can leave well alone."
well said mate

By *igboobies42Woman
over a year ago

Essex

I think if people are doing this behind a partners back, for whatever reason, they could at least be honest about it as it then let's others make an informed decision as to whether to meet

over a year ago

"Well I was, and can understand what you saying.....but given the ease of getting on site and annonimity of it its an easy route for someone wanting to play away.......

Well single now and better for it....."

For everyone playing away both male and female alike. It doesnt do to be complacent about it. Are you really sure that you'll never be caught out or discovered on a site like this ???

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm still married and on this site. I've not had sex or any physical contact with my so called wife in at least 5 years. I sleep in a seperate bedroom. Does she know I'm on this site, I don't know or care.

I'm here to try and make new friends, not just for sex but hopefully for friendship too.

The first two ladies I met stung me for money as I was stupid enough to believe them and coughed up. More fool me but live and learn.

Met up with a couple of other ladies but still not had sex with anyone yet.

over a year ago

"I'm still married and on this site. I've not had sex or any physical contact with my so called wife in at least 5 years. I sleep in a seperate bedroom. Does she know I'm on this site, I don't know or care.

I'm here to try and make new friends, not just for sex but hopefully for friendship too.

The first two ladies I met stung me for money as I was stupid enough to believe them and coughed up. More fool me but live and learn.

Met up with a couple of other ladies but still not had sex with anyone yet.

"

Maybe they're just plucking up the courage to ask for money!

over a year ago

well, it is quite difficult for married men playing alone on this site. but I have had a couple of fantastic meets with wonderful women and only logistics has stopped more, so dont lose hope.

over a year ago

"I think if people are doing this behind a partners back, for whatever reason, they could at least be honest about it as it then let's others make an informed decision as to whether to meet "

I suggest lie detector tests on all members

over a year ago

"I think if people are doing this behind a partners back, for whatever reason, they could at least be honest about it as it then let's others make an informed decision as to whether to meet

I suggest lie detector tests on all members"

i mean site members...not cocks

over a year ago

"well, it is quite difficult for married men playing alone on this site. but I have had a couple of fantastic meets with wonderful women and only logistics has stopped more, so dont lose hope."

over a year ago

33.6%

Do I win £5 ?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Loads and loads and loads . About 65% . Its very very easy to claim to be single and be believed

over a year ago

"Noone has said its only guys who cheat

But I wander what the difference in numbers is between male and female? Percentage wise etc..

1 vote for very happy and genuine single female here "

That should have been the question in the first place! Wondering about the percentage of men implies that only men do it which is bulls**t!

Post new Message to Thread