Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Singles?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A serious thought but a thought none the less if this site only allowed couples would there be the constant drip drip of complaints as we keep seeing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A serious thought but a thought none the less if this site only allowed couples would there be the constant drip drip of complaints as we keep seeing "

ermmmm dunno i'm single

over a year ago

"A serious thought but a thought none the less if this site only allowed couples would there be the constant drip drip of complaints as we keep seeing

ermmmm dunno i'm single "

So as a single are you actually a swinger, or just someone who does not conform to the vanilla method of meeting folk

over a year ago

"A serious thought but a thought none the less if this site only allowed couples would there be the constant drip drip of complaints as we keep seeing

ermmmm dunno i'm single

So as a single are you actually a swinger, or just someone who does not conform to the vanilla method of meeting folk "

hmmmm, well i do have a cpls profile on here, ( was with an ex and we did meet cpls )

even then i've never professed to be a swinger, i'm a swingle, i meet who ever i wanna meet, i'm bi ( my profile says straight) if i want to play with a woman its wen i choose to.

i do not ever have one night stands in the vanilla world, been there done that years ago. it aint for me ! but on here

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

wouldnt you just get more singles pretending to be couples tho, tell you what i would like to see tho is maybe singles having to apply and be seconded by at least 2 couples before they join, this way you would only get single guys who are actually into swinging, rather than the no profile snoopers who frequent these pages and the chat rooms looking for cheap thrills, "but how would we get reccomended, we need to start somewhere" would be the cry, well swinging clubs i have always found are a place where genuine guys hang out, and we are happy to verify any nice mannered genuine single guy we meet in a club, even if we dont play

over a year ago

10 years in we just giggle but also look forward to the 6th at Chams

over a year ago

dont you just love couples who think the rule the swinging world

do you think that if only couples used the site everything on here would be hunky dory? it wouldnt, couples complain too, couples let people down and dont show too, i actually think some of the rudest people who use these sites are male halfs of couples they think because they have a woman hanging off their arm they can talk to everyone else like shit.

Yep im single and oh look im moaning, you know you could have a point

over a year ago

"dont you just love couples who think the rule the swinging world

do you think that if only couples used the site everything on here would be hunky dory? it wouldnt, couples complain too, couples let people down and dont show too, i actually think some of the rudest people who use these sites are male halfs of couples they think because they have a woman hanging off their arm they can talk to everyone else like shit.

Yep im single and oh look im moaning, you know you could have a point

"

See you on the 6th to apologise

over a year ago

Whilst not going as far as having members seconded, I do think that every profile should be photo-verified and have at least one picture on their profile whether they be couple, single male or single female.

over a year ago

if this site was for couples only it would be of no use to us as we only play with single guys,and im sure there are other couples like us on here

over a year ago

"if this site was for couples only it would be of no use to us as we only play with single guys,and im sure there are other couples like us on here"

Snap

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

not another winnger lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

[Removed by poster at 29/11/09 10:03:59]

over a year ago

"A serious thought but a thought none the less if this site only allowed couples would there be the constant drip drip of complaints as we keep seeing "

Would be lots more complaints as all the single guys on here would become a couple profile pmsl

over a year ago

Would be lots more complaints as all the single guys on here would become a couple profile pmsl "

I suspect you could be right

over a year ago

Would be lots more complaints as all the single guys on here would become a couple profile pmsl "

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

sorry hazards of posting while pissed lol, didnt mean to sound anti single in my last posting were not, just think the seconded plan would work out better for couples and singles

over a year ago

I'm never quite sure whether to treat this as serious or as a wind up.

Why not set up a website for couples only? Obviously you wont be needing or allowing single ladies either...or will you??

How about we turn things round and ask all couples to be verified by two single blokes. Doesnt feel good does it?

At the end of the day I wouldnt even attempt to contact anyone through here on account of the attitudes. But if you feel the need get rid of all singles or set up a couples only site for the anointed few.

Then watch as arguments break out amongst yourselves.

over a year ago

hmmmm couples don't moan....(makes note in diary)

over a year ago

Well maybe I've missed something, and I know it's 'fashionable' here to moan about singles and particularly single guys, but........... couples?

Are they really all wonderful, charming, dependable people?? That's certainly not the impression I get reading these forums!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Id be really bored if that was the case

It would'nt make the slightest bit of difference either,people will always find something to moan about in everything

over a year ago

variety is the spice of life so they say !

over a year ago

you'd never get rid of single in swinging if they banned singles from such sites all that would happen would be the men and women would pair up and make 'swinging couples' like they do at clubs on couples nights, id still use the site id just find myself a ragular guy to meet, i know im not oil painting but im sure even i wouldnt find it that hard to get a guy to come on meets with me lol as it happens i prefure to meet alone but that dont mean it wouldnt change if it had to

"See you on the 6th to apologise "

for what?

over a year ago

I am single and shall play as a single straight fem until I am swept off my feet by a nice decent romantic gentleman that knows how to make fireworks between us!

over a year ago

can see it from both sides really. maybe there could be a bit put on the site for just couples obviously after they have been confirmed genuine by say 2 other couples?? then a part for the singles then self rightous smug coupley people can piss off and sit and moan among themselves!!! whilst the singles do as singles do!!

at the end of the day there will always be moaners and groups that accuse the others of not being "genuine" its a no win!! xx

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

lol you do love to poke this hornets nest dont you bonksy

swinging started as wife swapping so in y eyes yes its couples led, and if i was a sinlge who only played with singles theres no way i'd call my sekf a swinger ( tho i might see the swinging world as a ready environment to meet people ).

but as someone who's never happier than with a guy up behind me an my face buried in a woman, unless it means im part of a much bigger group...yep i think i'm a swingle

as for the moaning ...people will always complain

see you on the 6th

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Damn, which bit can we go in?.we don't want any couples, smug or otherwise, we want single men.......so we would be in no mans land !!

over a year ago

"lol you do love to poke this hornets nest dont you bonksy

swinging started as wife swapping so in y eyes yes its couples led, and if i was a sinlge who only played with singles theres no way i'd call my sekf a swinger ( tho i might see the swinging world as a ready environment to meet people ).

but as someone who's never happier than with a guy up behind me an my face buried in a woman, unless it means im part of a much bigger group...yep i think i'm a swingle

see you on the 6th "

Can't understand why everyone is getting so worked up, cant believe anyone took it for a serious thread

By *avid and TamlaCouple
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

There is simply no way of pleasing all of the people all of the time, but surely a good site needs couples and singles

over a year ago

"lol you do love to poke this hornets nest dont you bonksy

see you on the 6th

Can't understand why everyone is getting so worked up, cant believe anyone took it for a serious thread "

i didnt i just like winding u up!!

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"I'm never quite sure whether to treat this as serious or as a wind up.

Why not set up a website for couples only? Obviously you wont be needing or allowing single ladies either...or will you??

How about we turn things round and ask all couples to be verified by two single blokes. Doesnt feel good does it?

At the end of the day I wouldnt even attempt to contact anyone through here on account of the attitudes. But if you feel the need get rid of all singles or set up a couples only site for the anointed few.

Then watch as arguments break out amongst yourselves."

wouldnt bother us been verified by 2 single men as we probably allready are, my point is if we had a system where everyone was verified or seconded we wouldnt get all the no profile no pic lurkers that put people like ourselves off the chat rooms, should have said everyone tho not just singkes so sorry for that,.....now whas good for a hangover

over a year ago

irn bru and a fry up!! or ribena and a bacon sarnie!! or if it a really hard one more drink lol xxx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Not sure it had the effect the OP wanted, it stayed quite calm and no one wound up

over a year ago

aww he will be devestated lol!! xx

over a year ago

"aww he will be devestated lol!! xx "

Bet he's not

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"aww he will be devestated lol!! xx

Bet he's not "

Bet you would have a better result if you had asked about kissing!;-)

AS it is, the reaction before even clinging on the thread would have been: not the 2bonks and couples/single argument again -

;-)

LOL

over a year ago

"aww he will be devestated lol!! xx

Bet he's not

Bet you would have a better result if you had asked about kissing!;-)

AS it is, the reaction before even clinging on the thread would have been: not the 2bonks and couples/single argument again -

;-)

LOL

"

Never thought I would be able to fool you in this manner I have to admit

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

yes

cpls moan a lot too

I was married twice so I should know