Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

hotel real stories

Jump to newest

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

So as part of my job i sometimes I have to work away a lot staying in hotels. Which is not as good as it sounds. But one thing that really gets me thought the night is when you can hear a couple having lots of fun in the room next door . Although this does not happen as much as you think or people like to try and be quiet when staying in hotels.

So how many couples like to be heard when staying away. Or what are some of your crazy hotel stories that you would like to share for us perverts on here. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *armale69Man
over a year ago

warrington

Had a great night with a woman from work last month. Early check in and lots of afternoon fun. Got some great looks at dinner. Even better that she 20 years younger than me and was dressed to impress. Needless to say more fun later that night and the next morning. Got a cheeky smile from the girl on reception on check out

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Used to regularly stay in hotels so my wife could meet guys

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Had a great night with a woman from work last month. Early check in and lots of afternoon fun. Got some great looks at dinner. Even better that she 20 years younger than me and was dressed to impress. Needless to say more fun later that night and the next morning. Got a cheeky smile from the girl on reception on check out "

Very nice, wish we had some female engineers i would of tryed that if there was some with us.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Used to regularly stay in hotels so my wife could meet guys"

That sounds a great solution

By *ames 1234566Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

The mrs is extra loud in hotels haha

By *ohnwest20Man
over a year ago

consett

Yeah don’t know what it is with hotels but wife is always hornier and louder in hotels

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

I got locked out of my room looking like sex metal Barbie and had to ask for them to let me back in at reception.. don't think this counts though lol

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"I got locked out of my room looking like sex metal Barbie and had to ask for them to let me back in at reception.. don't think this counts though lol"

Hope you was at least dressed

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Yeah don’t know what it is with hotels but wife is always hornier and louder in hotels "

I need a room next door then

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

London

We love a naughty mmf in a hotel room, the maids always give us a second glance when they’ve cleaned the room and there’s been several jonnys and packets in the bin!!

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

I love a hotel meet - especially when the male partner hands over the spare room key and follows up 30 mins later to see what we’ve got upto!

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

The cleaner had came to change the bedding but one thing lead to another happens when you least expect it I'm not shy

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I remember staying in a hotel in Windsor many years ago and I could hear the couple in the next room hard at it. Not sure what was louder, the bed banging against the wall or the woman’s groans. Very horny listening to them though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a hour left in hotel and hotel clearer walk in on the action

By *obinhoody1986Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Was a night porter in a hotel for 3 years... heard n seen the odd sight lol

By *ayofun30Man
over a year ago

mayo

Sharing hotel room with brother at a wedding. He brings home a young one and bangs her in the bed next to me for hours.

Pretending to be asleep is not easy lol

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Sharing hotel room with brother at a wedding. He brings home a young one and bangs her in the bed next to me for hours.

Pretending to be asleep is not easy lol "

How selfish can he be?

By *ee1967Man
over a year ago

pinner

Stay Ed in hotel loads

Heard q few loved it

over a year ago

Daytime meet with young 24 year old attractive woman who wanted to try everything. And we did ! Amazing meet!

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Daytime meet with young 24 year old attractive woman who wanted to try everything. And we did ! Amazing meet!"

Did that include the kettle, hair dryer and trouser press?

over a year ago

"Daytime meet with young 24 year old attractive woman who wanted to try everything. And we did ! Amazing meet!

Did that include the kettle, hair dryer and trouser press? "

Yes buddy, everything!!!

By *hareWithMeUKMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Used to work in hotels and fucked a couple of colleagues in rooms at different times. Never had a guest interaction though and that would be hot!!

over a year ago

I stay away a lot in hotels too(I’m in one now) but I’ve never heard anything going on. It’s pretty god damn boring tbh. Bah humbug.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Was a night porter in a hotel for 3 years... heard n seen the odd sight lol "

You cant say that then not give us any examples

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

My ex wife used to arrange hotel meets and i would drive her there. I would go in first and sit like any other guest in the bar. She woukd always meet the guy, woman or couoke in the bar and my heart woukd be racing as i watched them chatting to her then watching her walk away with them know what she would be doing. A few times i woukd get a call telling me the room number and i woukd walk in as she's getting fucked

By *reudian_slipsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

In 2009 had a threesome with a couple in a posh hotel. It went really well and at about 3am the hotel rang as there were complaints about the noise from others. Then the bed broke!

over a year ago

Last month we had a hotel meet where I had the slut blindfolded on the bed. I organised this lad to come over I’d left the door on the latch he came in I pulled out of slut and started licking her pussy as he was watching getting hard. I then beckoned him over to fuck her he cum the left quietly. I then showed her the videos and pics I’d taken she loved it and the reclaim sex was amazing we could see into another room from our window as I was fucking her from behind watching another couple fuck it was so hot

By *ornyj37Man
over a year ago

Devon

Had quite a few hot hotel meets

By *FC 1869Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

My wife loves to Fuk on hotel balconies on holiday, probably most are overlooked by someone else in the hotel, seems to be a bit louder in the bed too.

over a year ago

Had first ever meet with a bbw, late check in and no bags, so the reception knew what we were there for, also the bbw was so loud and sweary during play other rooms must of heard.

Had another meet where i was in room and my meets hubby dropped her off and picked her up, she was older and good fun.

Even with ex wife she seemed to get naughtier when we stayed in hotels.

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"Sharing hotel room with brother at a wedding. He brings home a young one and bangs her in the bed next to me for hours.

Pretending to be asleep is not easy lol

How selfish can he be? "

.. For not sharing!!

By *xJust4fun22Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We love a mmf hotel meet. Mrs upstairs, I then meet the guy in the bar and then we head up. Mrs often blindfolded, I had her over for him to undress and start the fun.... Its our thing

By *yeSureMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"My wife loves to Fuk on hotel balconies on holiday, probably most are overlooked by someone else in the hotel, seems to be a bit louder in the bed too. "

Yeah wife likes this.

By *luebutterflyCouple
over a year ago

Sphincter on Sea

As an engineer, I travel a lot and stay in hotels. Never heard anything other than other engineers snoring away in their rooms.

I stay in the wrong hotels.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"As an engineer, I travel a lot and stay in hotels. Never heard anything other than other engineers snoring away in their rooms.

I stay in the wrong hotels. "

Im a engineer as well mate, it really depends on the hotels your in. i did 6 months in one and not a peep, other hotel up near Liverpool was like a brothel as soon as it got late as night.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Last month we had a hotel meet where I had the slut blindfolded on the bed. I organised this lad to come over I’d left the door on the latch he came in I pulled out of slut and started licking her pussy as he was watching getting hard. I then beckoned him over to fuck her he cum the left quietly. I then showed her the videos and pics I’d taken she loved it and the reclaim sex was amazing we could see into another room from our window as I was fucking her from behind watching another couple fuck it was so hot "

Now that sounds hot, love a hotel where you can see across to other rooms always work a peek to see what's going on.

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

My favourite was after I arranged for my other half to go on a stag night that another Fab user was best man for. She went on the bar crawl and strip club with them, lots of playfulness, many photos received. Then back to their hotel room, her and five of them. I’d arranged with premier inn to get the room next door earlier in the day. I got to listen to the whole thing. Incredible night and one we haven’t beaten for the sheer hightened turn on.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

Hotel bars are a good place to meet business men and women

over a year ago

I've had a few interesting encounters in hotels... (you know who you are!)

What always worries me is the entry and exit (from the room!) For the other party. We could do with a directory of swinging friendly hotels.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Hotel bars are a good place to meet business men and women "

Ahh when i was away a lot sitting around in the bar. There was never anyone interesting around.

By *inkyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Used to regularly meet a married women I worked with in a hotel. She would check in and I would arrive a little later so she could slip into something sexy. One time she opened the door and was wearing her wedding dress! Best fuck ever!! Lol

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Daytime meet with young 24 year old attractive woman who wanted to try everything. And we did ! Amazing meet!

Did that include the kettle, hair dryer and trouser press?

Yes buddy, everything!!! "

Once turned on, Must have been steamy and hot

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

"My ex wife used to arrange hotel meets and i would drive her there. I would go in first and sit like any other guest in the bar. She woukd always meet the guy, woman or couoke in the bar and my heart woukd be racing as i watched them chatting to her then watching her walk away with them know what she would be doing. A few times i woukd get a call telling me the room number and i woukd walk in as she's getting fucked"

We have done the same many times. It is such a great thing to do.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
over a year ago

I kinda miss working away now after reading some of these

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
31 weeks ago

Well i am back working away down in Farnborough, but not managed to hear or have any hotel fun yet.

By *lderPleaseWoman
31 weeks ago

Walmersley

I could hear two guys going at it last week when I was in a hotel in London

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
31 weeks ago

"I could hear two guys going at it last week when I was in a hotel in London "

At leaat you got to hear summit lol

By *umagain58Man
31 weeks ago

London

I stay in hotels often for my work and arrange meets when I can with friends and contacts. I know some have heard some of the naughty ladies I have had luck to meet. One guy did knock on or door to complain. I think he was aroused as his wife told him to stop staring. Saw them next day at breakfast and wife was clearly embarrassed. Surprised how erotic it was for me when I smiled at her and got small smile back. Otherwise don’t hear much next room

By *ndypandy69Man
31 weeks ago

Telford

Had a good few pre-arranged hotel meets...nice hotels with big beds and facilities. Have heard couples fucking in the next room a few times...always horny if you can hear clearly and if you have seen who has the room. Arrived at a hotel around 530 a few weeks ago, smartly dressed 30s lady checked in before me. She was in the next room to me. Watched her walk down the corridor without luggage. Got to my room and a few mins later I heard someone join her, 2 hours of fucking ensued before they both left and got into separate cars.

I have had a couple of impromptu encounters over 30 yrs...few and far between but very enjoyable. Best one was as a result of arriving in the midst of torrential rain. Ran to reception as a woman in heels and a dress scurried in too. Usual British chat re weather, and she said she had to go back to her car to get her other bag. I offered to do this, and she offered to buy me a drink. Ended up in her bed for the night and a few more arranged meetings as we both travelled around the South of England with our work

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
31 weeks ago

"Had a good few pre-arranged hotel meets...nice hotels with big beds and facilities. Have heard couples fucking in the next room a few times...always horny if you can hear clearly and if you have seen who has the room. Arrived at a hotel around 530 a few weeks ago, smartly dressed 30s lady checked in before me. She was in the next room to me. Watched her walk down the corridor without luggage. Got to my room and a few mins later I heard someone join her, 2 hours of fucking ensued before they both left and got into separate cars.

I have had a couple of impromptu encounters over 30 yrs...few and far between but very enjoyable. Best one was as a result of arriving in the midst of torrential rain. Ran to reception as a woman in heels and a dress scurried in too. Usual British chat re weather, and she said she had to go back to her car to get her other bag. I offered to do this, and she offered to buy me a drink. Ended up in her bed for the night and a few more arranged meetings as we both travelled around the South of England with our work "

Wow you lucky guy getting to hear that, this last few months its been so quiet not heard as much as a muffled moan

By *inaTitzTV/TS
31 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I had a hotel meet with another Tgirl.

She wanted me to arrive in drab mode, not fully glammed up and wig on etc, this was a pain. I did as much prep as I could and then did the remainder in her bathroom

I was a bit put out, as she hadn't shaved her beard off and was thinking that she could have gotten ready whilst I was on my way.

She solved this by popping into her bathroom and then back out 2 seconds later, wearing a rubber doll face mask.

This was quite a surprise. It also made playing more difficult, as she had no facial expressions whatsoever and it was like sucking off a stroke victim

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
30 weeks ago

Well i have an adjoining room this week so hopefully i mite hear summit

By *iredhandMan
30 weeks ago

Manchester

I recall staying in a hotel in Windsor many years ago and I could hear the couple in the next room hard at it. It was still early evening so no doubt they would have been at it for much longer than I was able to listen to them due to dinner commitments.

30 weeks ago

I never hear anything. I'd like too. Must be staying at the wrong places. They will hear me no doubt

Mrs C

By *adyinred696969Couple
30 weeks ago

Brecon

Had a few people (2 guys and one lady friend) back to our hotel after a large organised social.

We had a fun-filled night, including the ladies getting together over a double-dildo.

When we got home, we realised the dildo was missing, and Jayne made me ring the hotel to ask if an item of a "personal" nature had been handed in!

By *adyinred696969Couple
30 weeks ago

Brecon

After another organised social, we headed back to a single guys hotel, along with a few others.

During the following "fun" things got a bit loud, and the night manager came to ask him to keep the noise down.

Picture the scene, 3 couples, one single lady, and one guy, all pretty much semi-naked, the some of the ladies in sexy lingerie trying to act nonchalant as the single guy answers the door...the night managers face was a picture!

By *iberatedduoCouple
30 weeks ago

Ashbourne

"Had a few people (2 guys and one lady friend) back to our hotel after a large organised social.

We had a fun-filled night, including the ladies getting together over a double-dildo.

When we got home, we realised the dildo was missing, and Jayne made me ring the hotel to ask if an item of a "personal" nature had been handed in!

And had it ?

"

30 weeks ago

Having stayed at love motels in South Korea & Japan, you literally hear multiple couples going at it in those places

By *adyinred696969Couple
30 weeks ago

Brecon

"Had a few people (2 guys and one lady friend) back to our hotel after a large organised social.

And had it ?

"

Nope

By *ohnbyrneMan
30 weeks ago

donegal

Was going hard at it in a hotel one night when whoever was in the next room started banging on the wall telling us to be quiet!

By *idden Gem69Woman
30 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

And had it ?

Nope "

Having being a former housekeeper stuff like that were were disposed off usually picked up with gloves on and straight in the bin

By *ticky69Man
30 weeks ago

Preston

I was staying in a hotel once and that James Bond was in the room next door. All night long all I could hear was this woman shouting "Roger, Roger, more, more".

By *nt1845Man
30 weeks ago

Wakefield

I was home on leave in the early 2000s, met up with mates in Burnley for a night out and everyone was out with their girlfriends.

One of the girls brought a mate along, so me and her hit it off, we were all over each other.

I booked a hotel and we fucked for what seemed like all night and morning.

We kept in touch when I went back to Bosnia and met up a few times.

Fast forward 5 years and I met a girl on holiday in Egypt. We struck up a holiday romance, I came back to the UK and we started seeing each other. She lived in Leeds but was originally from Burnley like me.

One weekend we went to pick her sister and brother in law up from the airport.

Her jaw dropped and she saw me and I think she realised straight away that me and her sister had had a thing back in the day.

Needless to say my new girlfriend ended it a few weeks later - assume they had a sisterly chat

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
30 weeks ago

"I was staying in a hotel once and that James Bond was in the room next door. All night long all I could hear was this woman shouting "Roger, Roger, more, more"."

Good old roger

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Well be staying away for nearly 8 months during the week and still not heard much happnings in the hotels iv been staying at.

14 weeks ago

I love hotel sex. I don't know why it's better, but I enjoy it so much more, not been lucky enough to hear anyone else.... yet x

Mrs C

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
14 weeks ago

near you...

We organise the occasional hotel party with friends. Nothing better than a huge bed, some rugs, a shower large enough for 2 and hot people. Lx

By *raigxMan
14 weeks ago

Northampton

Hearing the couple in the room next door is always hot. Last had this at the Premier Inn at Dartford crossing a couple of years ago (adjoining door locked obviously). The woman’s language made it very clear how much she was enjoying things. The boy had skills

14 weeks ago

My wife love hotel sex

By *anzer FernandoMan
14 weeks ago

Over the seas and far away

"We organise the occasional hotel party with friends. Nothing better than a huge bed, some rugs, a shower large enough for 2 and hot people. Lx"

One of my hottest nights ever was in a multi-room suite in a city hotel. People at it everywhere!

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

"Hearing the couple in the room next door is always hot. Last had this at the Premier Inn at Dartford crossing a couple of years ago (adjoining door locked obviously). The woman’s language made it very clear how much she was enjoying things. The boy had skills"

Adjoining doors are always the best to really hear whats going on. I normally just get another guy working away solo as well.

By *anzer FernandoMan
14 weeks ago

Over the seas and far away

But on OP's original question, I think there's something particularly erotic about the sound of real people having sex

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
14 weeks ago

Midlothian

We met a guy who was working in Edinburgh and staying in nice hotel. He invited us for a drink, 30 minutes later S was being spit roasted. Love a hotel meet.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
14 weeks ago

near you...

"We organise the occasional hotel party with friends. Nothing better than a huge bed, some rugs, a shower large enough for 2 and hot people. Lx

One of my hottest nights ever was in a multi-room suite in a city hotel. People at it everywhere!

"

If someone knows how to get free/cheap hotel rooms, we're happy to do the organising lol.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
14 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Got a phone call whilst in a particularly nice hotel from a person next door asking us to keep the noise down.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

"We met a guy who was working in Edinburgh and staying in nice hotel. He invited us for a drink, 30 minutes later S was being spit roasted. Love a hotel meet. "

Well that sounds fun

By *ee1967Man
14 weeks ago

pinner

Just love hotel sex

Travelled qlot for work. Stayed in 100s..

Love wanking in hotels with the curtains fully open.. and stripping off in front of the window

Me and ex wife always had sex in front of the windows. Always

By *jr9876Man
14 weeks ago

Ipswich

I've had a night away in a hotel with my engaged fwb. After the evening out we got back to the hotel and showered together, leaving lots of glitter in the shower pan. Then to bed where we fucked, slept and fucked again in the morning. And there was still more glitter in the bed. I think only my cock got into more parts of her than the glitter did and I'm not too sure about that.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

"Just love hotel sex

Love wanking in hotels with the curtains fully open.. and stripping off in front of the window

Me and ex wife always had sex in front of the windows. Always "

That seems normal

Never seen a women doing it tho sadley

By *ee1967Man
14 weeks ago

pinner

"Just love hotel sex

That seems normal

Never seen a women doing it tho sadley "

Shame u didn't see my ex

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

"Just love hotel sex

That seems normal

Never seen a women doing it tho sadley

Shame u didn't see my ex"

Just having a nosy out the window and most have all got the blinds down

By *neeyedwillieMan
14 weeks ago

Darlington

Oh where to begin.

If im doing a hotel meet with my wife then obviously if we are meeting a couple it gets noisy. But if we are meeting a single woman, I personally have always taken great joy walking my wife and the lady in question up to the room. Had a few looks over the years the hotel staff know what's going on).

If im meeting a woman an my own however its quite often (not always) in a Dom capacity. Depending on the lady in question, I've had all sorta of things going on before we even got to the room.

Having then take their knickers off in the middle of the hotel bar, walk undressed down the hallway etc. I always keep an eye out for security cams as well. Sometimes it's nice to give whoever is on the front desk (if it's a guy) a nice show. Never try to hide the noise though. I like a vocal lady and doxy wands are loud.

Only once had a knock on the door about noise but it was 4am so....

It does take a bit of carefully selection on hotels though depending on what is going to happen. Fortunately have some good choices in the area. Anything from a simple travel lodge to a nice country club style hotel that has chalets and a private woods nearby :D Also not really an area where there are lots of family's staying over. Usually is people traveling for work so that works out well also.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

"Oh where to begin.

If im doing a hotel meet with my wife then obviously if we are meeting a couple it gets noisy. But if we are meeting a single woman, I personally have always taken great joy walking my wife and the lady in question up to the room. Had a few looks over the years the hotel staff know what's going on).

If im meeting a woman an my own however its quite often (not always) in a Dom capacity. Depending on the lady in question, I've had all sorta of things going on before we even got to the room.

Having then take their knickers off in the middle of the hotel bar, walk undressed down the hallway etc. I always keep an eye out for security cams as well. Sometimes it's nice to give whoever is on the front desk (if it's a guy) a nice show. Never try to hide the noise though. I like a vocal lady and doxy wands are loud.

Only once had a knock on the door about noise but it was 4am so....

It does take a bit of carefully selection on hotels though depending on what is going to happen. Fortunately have some good choices in the area. Anything from a simple travel lodge to a nice country club style hotel that has chalets and a private woods nearby :D Also not really an area where there are lots of family's staying over. Usually is people traveling for work so that works out well also.

"

You lucky man. Never been able to convince the staff to vist my room

By *hyguy469Man
14 weeks ago

BROMSGROVE

We were staying in a B&B in Dublin a few years ago...the doors had small gaps underneath and I was woken up in the early hours one morning.

Quickly realised it was the couple opposite fucking.

Got out of bed to go and listen at the door...could hear every word, moan, squelch

By *en mossMan
14 weeks ago

Balham

To be clear this was a pre agreed idea

This girl I was seeing and I checked into a hotel, got into our room and before the door was even closed she was on her knees giving me head whilst fully dressed. I came over her face, hair and clothes and opened the door and threw her out so she jad to go down to reception like that and tell them she can't get into her room

By *umblebiMan
13 weeks ago

ayles

So much fun

By *razytimesinloveCouple
13 weeks ago

SW Scotland

We’ve had a lot of fun in hotels over the years. Did hear our room number get mentioned one morning at breakfast and complaining about the noise to their friends.

Done a fair bit of flashing on the way to the room and had sex in the corridor a few times too

By *oach4Man
13 weeks ago

Glasgow ish

I’m staying in a hotel tomorrow night in Barrow. Always feel horny in hotels x

By *heonixrising500Man
13 weeks ago

Barnsley

I in the grand in blackpoll this weekend

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
13 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *asques and boxersCouple
13 weeks ago

Ashford and dept16

We have had some very naughty meets in Hotels from three couples to 4 males and the Mrs afternoons and evenings.

Once in a plush Knights bridge hotel, we were all 2x2 cpls fully engaged in some compromising positions. When a male staff member entered the room stood mouth open in the door way. We explained he wasn't invited and he was told to leave. Which he did as we all carried on.

By *yeSureMan
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

Would love to be in hotel bar with wife. And fir a cheeky confident guy to be giving her the eye and chat her up

By *aren_nylonsWoman
13 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Oh yes, hotels !!

By *SuperbMan
13 weeks ago

now in Germany

Love all of these x

By *hat.VWE.TradieMan
13 weeks ago

I was staying in the old course hotel in St Andrews a few years back, made many a refreshing drink then headed back to the room via the lift.

Once it started moving I had this moment of pure will farrell and pushed every button in the lift, made it to my floor and walked out, only for a member of the hotel staff to walk into the lift.

I was greeted with a strong Scottish bellow down the corridor just saying “Well, I guess i will take the stairs then” I proceeded to fall over in laughter and crawl back to my room. That has been the funniest for sure!

By *oy.2022Man
13 weeks ago

Dublin

"Oh yes, hotels !!"

Tell us your story in a hotel, don't be shy

By *enatton2Couple
13 weeks ago

West Midlands

I remember being on a lads weekend away in a hotel years ago. Six of us had side by side rooms. They brought two girls back and my five mates had them in the next room. I couldn’t do it without Tani’s approval so laid in the bed in the next room listening to the desk next door banging the wall lots of moaning and screaming .

The annoying part was that if Tani had have come with us we’d probably have both been involved. I had a couple of wanks and went to sleep. Atleast I got a room to myself lol

7 weeks ago

Midlothian

Certainly was!!

By *ewlysingle2023Man
7 weeks ago

hyde

Always travelling with work too and quite often have a wank listening to the room next door. Always make sure they hear me cum too haha

By *inkyJamesMan
7 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

"We love a mmf hotel meet. Mrs upstairs, I then meet the guy in the bar and then we head up. Mrs often blindfolded, I had her over for him to undress and start the fun.... Its our thing"

Wow this awesome couple has such a delicious relationship I'm sure the entire swing community are grateful they sre participating members

By *adyinred696969Couple
7 weeks ago

Brecon

After yet another large organised social (we LOVE the social scene in South Wales lol) we invited a couple and a male friend back to our hotel room for some "apres-social" shenanigans.

We had brought along our big bag of fun which had an assortment of restraint items in, perfect as both my Jayne, and the lady of the other couple also called Jane both love being restrained and "used".

So Neil (the male half of the couple) and Les (the single guy) had their wicked way with my Jayne when she was restrained, and I did the same with the other Jane.

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

We had an amazing hotel meet with an amazing couple just a few weeks ago.

What a night, didn’t care about the noise we were making. We were all having too much fun.

Hopefully arrange another night with them very soon x

By *bzsissyTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"I got locked out of my room looking like sex metal Barbie and had to ask for them to let me back in at reception.. don't think this counts though lol"

I got locked out of my room after going outside for a late smoke dressed in a very short pvc dress & heels and had to go to reception to get back into my room. The guy at reception said he didn’t recognise at first when checking out in male mode the next morning

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

"We had an amazing hotel meet with an amazing couple just a few weeks ago.

What a night, didn’t care about the noise we were making. We were all having too much fun.

Hopefully arrange another night with them very soon x"

Never luck enought to hear anythink like that yet.

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
2 weeks ago

coleraine

[Removed by poster at 16/06/24 22:19:06]

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
2 weeks ago

coleraine

This was our hotel fun for two weeks

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1610645

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

"This was our hotel fun for two weeks

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1610645"

Hot story

By *oroMale41Man
2 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

We hear couples all the time when staying at hotels, especially premier inn and Travelodge hotels.

Few weeks back we were staying at a Travelodge near Westminster and we were positive there was a gang bang going on in the room next door, the lady's moans and groans where on another level

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

I think my work need start putting me in more Premier inns and travel lodges as the hotels i get put in dont hear much going on at all.

By *ampire69Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Had a partime job working in a hotel casual portering occasional bar nothing specific as required. seen so many things, been requested to take food drinks to rooms and seen couples naked fucking, i know they wanted to be seen and caught.

as a younger guy i was asked to attend ladies rooms often with drinks or some excuse , yes of course i took advantage of the situation , business woman on her own looking for fun mid week late nights were always interesting

By *T SwingersCouple
2 weeks ago

Brazil

Not strictly hotels but we have had quite a few bits of fun in cruise ship cabins over the last 4 years.

By *otmyrealname99Man
2 weeks ago

Manchester

I remember a meet in a hotel with a friend who lived quite a way away. Day was booked off work but I knew I had a conference call I couldn't duck so I took the laptop with me, booked an early check in and apologised profusely for having to delay the afternoon's debauchery while I did the call.

She took this well I thought, too well it turns out.

Mid call, background blurred but me having to do quite a bit of the talking, I see her in my peripheral vision start to crawl round below the camera level, undo me mid call and do her utmost best to distract me and embarass me in the best possible way...

I managed to hold it together though and would definitely recommend it as the way forward in all future teams calls!

By *kus2Couple
2 weeks ago

west malling

I used to stay in hotels regularly.

One night there was a couple really going for it. I could here everything. Loads of fake moans from her ect.soon worked out that she was being paid for her time.

I also worked out, from the room no. how to phone their room. Just as he was getting close i rang the room. I gave him some encouragement, but he didnt seem too pleased.

20 min layer with lots of moaning and buzzing I rang again, this time she answered, i asked her if she was having fun or having to work hard for her money? She laughed but he then grabbed the phone and told me to fuck off.

He then phoned receptuon to complain. With the buzzing still in the background.

Yes I am a shit but itwas funny

By *easidefun14Couple
2 weeks ago

Blackpool

I'm sure K takes it as a challenge - any hotel, volume goes up to 11!

L

By *rpfunCouple
2 weeks ago

Dublin

We have kids so always arrange meets in hotels. One we use is great for getting guys to the room, keycard isn’t needed, but the walls are paper thin. The other has more soundproofed rooms but needs a keycard for the elevator. I normally find 2 or 3 guys for her, so normally meet one outside and give him a key card, he meets the other and the come up.

By *alshamBoyMan
2 weeks ago

North Walsham

I ended up in a hotel in Gateshead a few years back when training with work. Eventually a bored bloke in a hotel became a horny bloke in a hotel room and I decided to book a local TV "companion" to come visit.

When I called She said her previous punter had taken her dogging and she was a right mess so was heading home. I promised her a hot shower and eventually convinced her to come straight over.

Half hour later its almost 1am when I had to go and let her in, fully dressed and in huge heels, wobbling past past the night receptionist.

Anyway, got her to my room and she wasn't joking, she was in a right mess. Instead of a shower I decided I'd like to clean her up personally and spent an age doing it, also getting plenty messy in the process. Eventually I fucked her well used arse myself and left my own deposit amongst what felt/tasted like many others. We then both proceeded to fall fast asleep until the morning.

I imagine it wasn't the easiest journey home for her but nothing compared to the fear I had that one of my colleagues, who were also in the hotel, would see me letting a dishevelled and not entirely convincing tv "companion" out of my room!

It's a fond memory now but for a while after I was furious with myself for taking such a risk!

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Mumbai

I can definitely be noisy in a hotel room

By *layfulPartners5050Couple
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Stay in a hotel now. Had a social tonight with a couple.

Had a nice night together afterwards.

Sez definitely not quiet!!!

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

New hotel this week for work still not heard anyone yet

By *its The Spot AlotMan
2 weeks ago

Plymouth

I once arranged to meet a woman I had been talking too in Sheffield at a prem inn,

She met me we had great afternoon fun for a couple hrs then she left,

But as she was leaving the funny bit was it was to meet back up with her hubby.

I questioned what she meant?

So then she told me,

They had gone to town, she knew the hotel was just off the highstreet, so she had told him she wanted to go shopping alone and meet him in a couple hrs at a coffee shop.

I was gobsmacked but also found it a turn on as she would be returning to him full knickerless and he didn't know.

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

"I once arranged to meet a woman I had been talking too in Sheffield at a prem inn,

She met me we had great afternoon fun for a couple hrs then she left,

But as she was leaving the funny bit was it was to meet back up with her hubby.

I questioned what she meant?

So then she told me,

They had gone to town, she knew the hotel was just off the highstreet, so she had told him she wanted to go shopping alone and meet him in a couple hrs at a coffee shop.

I was gobsmacked but also found it a turn on as she would be returning to him full knickerless and he didn't know. "

Thats very sneaky but hot

2 weeks ago

Midlothian

Absolutely was!!

By *owestoft ManMan
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

When the Ex and I got married we went to a hotel and while drinking in the Bar she sneaked off to the room with a good few black guys. What a bloody mess when I went up afterwards

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Well still not heard nothing this week. But i am in a room over looking others so keep looking out the window hoping for a suprise.

By *ike_looking_forMan
5 days ago

Cumbria

used to travel to one city a lot and hooked up with a lass from AFF - turned into a FWB situation - some of these spots were more modern with thin walls etc and we made a lot of noise.

With others it's been more going for it knowing nobody knows who you are...

Though much later stayed in some lower end places on a new job and there was a lot of fucking going on, seemed to last about 40mins and then start up again.... think that one was more business than pleasure.

By *ongAndThick123Man
5 days ago

Leeds

I’ve got loads. Bi stories.

High class hotel in London. I stayed there weekly with work. Male, early 20’s receptionist used to always upgrade me to a suite (I was 20’s at the time too). One night after upgrading me he came up to my suite to “check everything is ok” and he ended up sucking my dick.

Another well known hotel in central London. Handy man was making eyes at me in the corridor. He gestured his eyes towards a room with an open door (being renovated). I went in. He followed. He sucked me off. Someone knocked while he was sucking me and he explained it away somehow.

Trendy hipster hotel in LA. A female barber worked there. She was cutting my hair and making small talk. We exchanged numbers. We had sex that night.

Same hotel in LA - room service guy sucked my dick every single day for a week. Started when I noticed him looking at me as I was waiting for the lift. I walked to my room and left the door ajar and he knocked nearly immediately after. It was obvious what he was hinting at…

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man
3 days ago

"I’ve got loads. Bi stories.

High class hotel in London. I stayed there weekly with work. Male, early 20’s receptionist used to always upgrade me to a suite (I was 20’s at the time too). One night after upgrading me he came up to my suite to “check everything is ok” and he ended up sucking my dick.

Another well known hotel in central London. Handy man was making eyes at me in the corridor. He gestured his eyes towards a room with an open door (being renovated). I went in. He followed. He sucked me off. Someone knocked while he was sucking me and he explained it away somehow.

Trendy hipster hotel in LA. A female barber worked there. She was cutting my hair and making small talk. We exchanged numbers. We had sex that night.

Same hotel in LA - room service guy sucked my dick every single day for a week. Started when I noticed him looking at me as I was waiting for the lift. I walked to my room and left the door ajar and he knocked nearly immediately after. It was obvious what he was hinting at…"

Lucky guy!

By *orkshirepairoftitsCouple
2 days ago

knottingley

Mrs loves hotels very loud very horny and usually very naked. Id like pics in corridoors but bit risky as there could be children knocking about.

By *outherncoupMan
2 days ago

London

Nice.

Post new Message to Thread