Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Asian guy appreciation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let’s find some girls and couples who like Asian guys, make yourself known.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oldiWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I fucking love Asian guys....

over a year ago

Any more ladies or couples?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am half English half Mongolian. Are we appreciating mixed?

over a year ago

We met a very personable Asian (Indian) guy at Chams a month or so ago. He was polite and very respectful. We chatted but weren’t interested in play as it was our first time back on the scene for 3 years. He enjoyed watching us as we played as Just a couple.

However, we have also seen some awful Asian guys at a club we visited a couple of times in Derby. No respect and very grabby Maybe they were from a different group? Not nice.

It’s not the ethnicity that matters. It’s the individual person and their attitude that is the most important X

over a year ago

It’s not the ethnicity that matters. It’s the individual person and their attitude that is the most important

Exactly there’s good and bad in all, but all I see in here is no Asians everywhere

over a year ago

"

It’s not the ethnicity that matters. It’s the individual person and their attitude that is the most important

Exactly there’s good and bad in all, but all I see in here is no Asians everywhere "

That is so wrong. But it’s like lots of things in this lifestyle, a few ruin it for the many

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"

Exactly there’s good and bad in all, but all I see in here is no Asians everywhere "

Just focus on those who will play with you and ignore other profiles and you’ll be fine

By *moochyvibesMan
over a year ago

Nearby

Asian guy here Hello x

over a year ago

"

Exactly there’s good and bad in all, but all I see in here is no Asians everywhere

Just focus on those who will play with you and ignore other profiles and you’ll be fine "

over a year ago

"

That is so wrong. But it’s like lots of things in this lifestyle, a few ruin it for the many "

It’s a shame

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

Brum

"We met a very personable Asian (Indian) guy at Chams a month or so ago. He was polite and very respectful. We chatted but weren’t interested in play as it was our first time back on the scene for 3 years. He enjoyed watching us as we played as Just a couple.

However, we have also seen some awful Asian guys at a club we visited a couple of times in Derby. No respect and very grabby Maybe they were from a different group? Not nice.

It’s not the ethnicity that matters. It’s the individual person and their attitude that is the most important X"

There’s always going to be a handful of folks that have no respect

I can only apologise that you guys have had to endure that

over a year ago

Someone gave me the advice to take Asian off my profile because

'Women will think your Indian'

I was like " Asians are all brothers and sisters. I would be honoured as a Mongal to be mistaken for any of them".

Passive racism on this site can really suck! Someone called me as a passable white guy like it was a compliment.

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

i like hot guys there race or skin colour means nothing .... sexual attraction is all that matters

over a year ago

"Someone gave me the advice to take Asian off my profile because

I was like " Asians are all brothers and sisters. I would be honoured as a Mongal to be mistaken for any of them".

Passive racism on this site can really suck! Someone called me as a passable white guy like it was a compliment. "

I get refered to as mixed all the time and people always seem so disappointed when I tell them that I'm full black

Being on here as a POC is exhausting sometimes

People are allowed to have their preferences of course, but I wish they would learn to not be offensive/racist in expressing those preferences

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

Brum

"i like hot guys there race or skin colour means nothing .... sexual attraction is all that matters "

If it was only like that here!!!!!

How things have changed over time

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

Passive racism on this site can really suck! Someone called me as a passable white guy like it was a compliment. "

thats so rude ...i dont think some really understand what they are actually saying sometimes..

i get it at work from my staff .. always starts with im not being racist but .... sorry the fact you said that you are

over a year ago

Asia is a huge continent, people of pretty much all races live there. I have never once been turned down because I was born on the continent of Asia, and I've never seen a profile that specifies "no Asian females"

Bess x

over a year ago

Passive racism on this site can really suck! Someone called me as a passable white guy like it was a compliment.

thats so rude ...i dont think some really understand what they are actually saying sometimes..

i get it at work from my staff .. always starts with im not being racist but .... sorry the fact you said that you are "

You honestly just get used to it. The ideal isn't to be white, so telling me I am passable makes me feel like they think I should be ashamed my mum is Mongolian.

So many "no Asians" on here. Actually it's a self proclaimed 'Racist Wanker' sign so I wouldn't want to meet them anyway and ruin their lives with my Asian vibes lol

over a year ago

Just a pure hypothetical for Asian guys, if somebody put on their profile "no men of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage please", would you consider that racist?

Bess x

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

Brum

Anytime a thread that contains no Asian etc becomes so boring!!!

It comes down to people’s preferences they may converse at work or in a public setting

Doesn’t matter how good looking you are if they not interested just let it be

Always remember everyone is entitled to their own preferences

Respect it and jog on there’s no need to make it into a race conversation

If I’ve offended anyone my apologies

Just saying it how it is!!!!!!

over a year ago

I think it's more respectful to just ignore the messages from people who you dont want to meet. It's not about the wording but the idea that the race is so off putting to you that you need to publicly say it.

Much better to just ignore the message.

Just for clarity, I am not suggesting not fucking an Asian is racist lol.

over a year ago

"Just a pure hypothetical for Asian guys, if somebody put on their profile "no men of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage please", would you consider that racist?

Bess x"

That’s a tricky one, people will say it’s preference but if you discrimination people over their skin colour is that classed as racist?

over a year ago

"Asia is a huge continent, people of pretty much all races live there. I have never once been turned down because I was born on the continent of Asia, and I've never seen a profile that specifies "no Asian females"

Bess x"

Asian girls have no problem on here they are loved by all. some guys beg for Asian girls on their profile

By *ndianLuxCouple
over a year ago

West midlands

"Just a pure hypothetical for Asian guys, if somebody put on their profile "no men of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage please", would you consider that racist?

Bess x"

We being Indians feel offended when we read it , alternatively we also get offers of playing with Diva and not me. That's absolutely racism.

I believe if you don't want to meet Asians for sex then you don't mention it on the profile but can always refuse the offer if you get one . Why make it more public by mentioning it on the profile .

Diva doesn't feel attracted towards black guys but we don't mention it in our profile. If we get message from a BBC we politely decline it .

By *ndianLuxCouple
over a year ago

West midlands

"Let’s find some girls and couples who like Asian guys, make yourself known."

Obviously we like Asians.

over a year ago

"Let’s find some girls and couples who like Asian guys, make yourself known.

Obviously we like Asians."

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Asian guy here, not done to bad on here considering that it's very difficult to get a meet

By *ndianLuxCouple
over a year ago

West midlands

"Asian guy here, not done to bad on here considering that it's very difficult to get a meet "

Trust me , it must be same for white single guys.

By *acko452Man
over a year ago

maldon

I get refered to as mixed all the time and people always seem so disappointed when I tell them that I'm full black

People are allowed to have their preferences of course, but I wish they would learn to not be offensive/racist in expressing those preferences "

You are quite right, respect and manners cost nothing, you are beautiful inside and out

J x

over a year ago

"Asian guy here, not done to bad on here considering that it's very difficult to get a meet

Trust me , it must be same for white single guys.

"

Lol

over a year ago

People are allowed to have their preferences of course, but I wish they would learn to not be offensive/racist in expressing those preferences

You are quite right, respect and manners cost nothing, you are beautiful inside and out

J x"

By *eys2023Man
over a year ago

stanmore

hello

By *hawslut_redemptionCouple
over a year ago

Minehead

Have a photo available to view that hopefully demonstrates my (Mrs) love for Asian cock, amongst other things!

By *am87Man
over a year ago

currently near you

Will she take mine

over a year ago

Wpuld love my missus to suck off a tattood Pakistani guy...

By *eys2023Man
over a year ago

stanmore

nice xx

By *piritualSFCMan
over a year ago

london

"Wpuld love my missus to suck off a tattood Pakistani guy..."

Wife looks stunning.

By *lassasianMan
over a year ago

manchester

You are stunning !

over a year ago

Hey

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

just keeping it going

over a year ago

"Wpuld love my missus to suck off a tattood Pakistani guy..."

Lol

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I fucking love Asian guys.... "
horny Pakistani guy here x message me x

By *ubcup2Couple
over a year ago

London

Sadly too few Asian guys ...it would be a new experience for us, sadly after a few let downs

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Sadly too few Asian guys ...it would be a new experience for us, sadly after a few let downs "
I wouldn't let you down at all x

By *moothBritindianMan
15 weeks ago

London/Norwich

"I fucking love Asian guys.... "

Hi Shazza, I'm from London! How's it going? ??

By *nly the lonelyMan
15 weeks ago

Ely

As a bi guy. I have a soft spot for Asian guys. .

By *moothBritindianMan
15 weeks ago

London/Norwich

"As a bi guy. I have a soft spot for Asian guys. . "

Hi, good morning. do you do mmf? ??

Post new Message to Thread