Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cross dressing tonight?

Jump to newest

By *inkyfuntimes OP   Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Anybody else dressing up tonight? Couldn’t resist slipping into stockings and heels! Anyone up for chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No profile it’s hidden

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"No profile it’s hidden "

Obviously a secret dresser

By *s_from_71Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

Could be worse, they could be a secret lemonade drinker.

A pity, almost got into some latex last night, but then the back played up.

So that scuppered that!

M and M

By *ent1000Man
over a year ago

swanley

Not sure wearing my sarong really counts

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

dudley

No 3 times in a week is enough for me. But roll on tomorrow

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

He'll be back

Once you've joined here....

"You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave"

By *ylonattireTV/TS
over a year ago

Bury

Most nights yes

By *issalignedTV/TS
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Northampton

Sorry folks I had to hide my profile for a while as I got inundated with messages from dickheads!! Lesson learnt!!

By *ian StephensTV/TS
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Most certainly, without a doubt. xoxo

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
51 weeks ago

all over

I would love to find a female partner that would be open to this! But it’s very rare unfortunately

By *ieandteaseMan
51 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Yes, very rare indeed

By *s_from_71Couple
49 weeks ago

Coventry

Getting the timing right is the key thing...

Still plenty of planning and fun to be had.

M and M

By *heswanMan
49 weeks ago

Mansfield

My partner enjoys me dressing a little, stockings or thick black tights,

Such a turn on x

By *achel SmythTV/TS
49 weeks ago

Farnborough

"My partner enjoys me dressing a little, stockings or thick black tights,

Such a turn on x"

Lucky you … hang on to her! Most … not all, run for the hills x

R x

49 weeks ago

"I would love to find a female partner that would be open to this! But it’s very rare unfortunately "

Pretty much impossible

49 weeks ago

It’s rare but not impossible.

49 weeks ago

"I would love to find a female partner that would be open to this! But it’s very rare unfortunately

Pretty much impossible "

Its not impossible, I have three friends who are women and they seem to like it when I present fem. Never give up on looking because you just need to look in the right places.

By *s_from_71Couple
49 weeks ago

Coventry

As with everything in life, people are interested in you. How you are, what you talk about, what hobbies and interests you have.

The X dressing aspect would be a part of it, but if you make it all of it. Then that's were disappointment lies. People are usually open minded and happy to try things gradually. They can be overwhelmed if, you bombard them with something that is front / centre.

People fall in love with the person...

Do you have shared interests?

Would you go to the cinema, pub / club / concert etc.

But if your all about "dressing", then its hard for another person to see beyond that perhaps.

Certainly something worth considering.

M and M

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

"It’s rare but not impossible."

Quite right, ye do exist. Right time right place and with the stars and moon aligned it could happen lol..

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

"

As with everything in life, people are interested in you. How you are, what you talk about, what hobbies and interests you have.

The X dressing aspect would be a part of it, but if you make it all of it. Then that's were disappointment lies. People are usually open minded and happy to try things gradually. They can be overwhelmed if, you bombard them with something that is front / centre.

People fall in love with the person...

Do you have shared interests?

Would you go to the cinema, pub / club / concert etc.

But if your all about "dressing", then its hard for another person to see beyond that perhaps.

Certainly something worth considering.

M and M"

That’s very true and as a cross dresser it’s easy to get bogged down in the fact of- would she be ok with my dressing, then it feels like that’s the only thing that matters to a certain degree. Obviously it’s not though and all those other things you mention are crucial in any relationship. also it’s understandable that a biological woman has the strong draw to a manly man, strong capable good diy’er can manage the home and be that all round manly man and not jumping in fear of a spider or a mouse! Lol.. well I would typically be that man, just enjoy getting dolled up too and it’s hard for a lot of women to see their manly man go this route, it’s almost as though it makes them less manly(understandable obviously) so it’s a very special lady that can look past all this and accept a person for who they are and enjoy it too x

49 weeks ago

There is no doubt that having a TV partner is certainly not going to be without its challenges and problems even when you are fully on board with it.

There are times you are living with two different people and you don’t always get the one you want .

There are mood swings, doubts, guilt, times when you long for normality.

But mostly you’re happy your partner felt they could confide in you this huge secret that had destroyed so much in their past. There’s no need for lies or deception.

And being on fab gives you so many opportunities ordinary life can’t.

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

Sure I agree it’s not going to be smooth sailing, but what relationship doesn’t have some kind of challenges to it, I would imagine from my own position that we would possibly be more empathetic, sensitive by nature to our partners possibly more understanding even,that could be a push but I’m only speaking for myself here!

It’s interesting that you see it as two different people, would it not be the same person? Just dressed differently, for me I feel I’m still the same me, ok I might walk a little different when I’m in my favourite heels or feel sexier as I’m wearing my favourite outfit but my opinions/morals don’t change..

Don’t get me wrong I hope I’m not coming a across strong and actually loving being able to discuss this with you

Omg, for me anyway the only way is honesty and thats why it’s such an important thing to get right from the start and one’s partner is totally secure in the part “Gloria” might play in her life, it’s just as important for her and her needs desires need to be met equally. It’s all about give and take, neither one can out weigh the other

By *manda_SparklesTV/TS
49 weeks ago

Bamber Bridge

What is no 3 like? Was not sure they welcomed Trans.

By *ave1976XXXMan
49 weeks ago

newmarket

Not tonight but I’m a fan

By *exysoul888TV/TS
49 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I would love to find a female partner that would be open to this! But it’s very rare unfortunately

Pretty much impossible "

Definitely not impossible. I've had three long term relationships with women who knew and were open to my dressing

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

Really, wow.. may I ask’ was it out there from the start or further into the relationship when you brought it up?

How did the xdressing work, did you dress most days/evenings ? Go out in public?

Apologies for the questions but I’m just interedted

By *exysoul888TV/TS
49 weeks ago

Newcastle

It was from the start, from meeting online (AOL back "in the day, or fabs) And it wasn't all the time. Few times a month, and occasional club visits

By *ellowrosieTV/TS
49 weeks ago

Didcot

Every minute of the day and night including work.

I find most people couldn't give a dam . For me it's all about how you present yourself to the general public. Average dress style/make up when you're out and about

By *urabriteMan
49 weeks ago

stafford

By *unx2019Couple
49 weeks ago

Moray

Must be lucky then as L loves me being dressed. It's become common practice for me to be dressed and as such it's just part of daily life. Don't have to worry if doing it too much, guilt and no need to hide the fact. Makes for very easy and relaxed relationship

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
49 weeks ago

Nowhere

I wish

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

"Must be lucky then as L loves me being dressed. It's become common practice for me to be dressed and as such it's just part of daily life. Don't have to worry if doing it too much, guilt and no need to hide the fact. Makes for very easy and relaxed relationship "

You are definitely lucky you have a partner that loves it as equally as you.

By *dventurousCharmerMan
49 weeks ago

Kilsby

Been about a week since my last dress sesh

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

"It was from the start, from meeting online (AOL back "in the day, or fabs) And it wasn't all the time. Few times a month, and occasional club visits "

Ok wow that’s pretty cool. I haven’t been to a club yet myself and I feel that is the next big step for me!

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

"Every minute of the day and night including work.

I find most people couldn't give a dam . For me it's all about how you present yourself to the general public. Average dress style/make up when you're out and about "

Wow Rosie that really great for you, your happy out enjoying life and it’s really great that nobody is actually bothered and more importantly your not bothered. It’s just amazing

By *dventurousCharmerMan
49 weeks ago

Kilsby

"It was from the start, from meeting online (AOL back "in the day, or fabs) And it wasn't all the time. Few times a month, and occasional club visits

Ok wow that’s pretty cool. I haven’t been to a club yet myself and I feel that is the next big step for me!"

Second this, it’s just hotel rooms currently for me.

By *loria_cdxTV/TS
49 weeks ago

all over

"It was from the start, from meeting online (AOL back "in the day, or fabs) And it wasn't all the time. Few times a month, and occasional club visits

Ok wow that’s pretty cool. I haven’t been to a club yet myself and I feel that is the next big step for me!

Second this, it’s just hotel rooms currently for me. "

That can get expensive! Can you not dress at home in comfort?

By *dventurousCharmerMan
49 weeks ago

Kilsby

Second this, it’s just hotel rooms currently for me.

That can get expensive! Can you not dress at home in comfort?"

On occasion yes, luckily my work puts me in hotels a fair bit

49 weeks ago

"Anybody else dressing up tonight? Couldn’t resist slipping into stockings and heels! Anyone up for chat? "

I'm game, and chat on session

49 weeks ago

Northampton

"It’s rare but not impossible."

I haven’t given up yet! Lol. But so far not many women I find are interested at all. But like you said fab is full of opportunities! (Fingers crossed!! ) x

By *tephTV67TV/TS
49 weeks ago

Cheshire

Ok wow that’s pretty cool. I haven’t been to a club yet myself and I feel that is the next big step for me!"

Do it, it’s scary and exciting the first time. But I’ll guarantee the drug will not wear off and you’ll want to experience it again.

I remember my first time walking down a street in heels to a meet above room above a pub. Not long afterwards out with a few girls around the pubs and bars of the gay village in Manchester.

Once you’ve taken that first step out into the World you’ll not regret it.

By *achel SmythTV/TS
49 weeks ago

Farnborough

"

Do it, it’s scary and exciting the first time. But I’ll guarantee the drug will not wear off and you’ll want to experience it again.

I remember my first time walking down a street in heels to a meet above room above a pub. Not long afterwards out with a few girls around the pubs and bars of the gay village in Manchester.

Once you’ve taken that first step out into the World you’ll not regret it. "

I too remember my first night out, and being almost dragged out of my room by a girl who knew farrr better than me there was nothing to fear …. that too was on Canal Street. I too was enjoying the night out in a short period of time in the company of some amazing girls .. and do it began! Xx

R xxx

49 weeks ago

Have just uploaded some pictures of my new pink dress and purple heels , would like to know your thoughts ? X

49 weeks ago

Northampton

"Have just uploaded some pictures of my new pink dress and purple heels , would like to know your thoughts ? X"

Love the dress and heels! Very sexy!! X

By *onny_NWMan
11 weeks ago

Shevington

Yes will be

By *ak attackMan
1 day ago

blyth

The married kinky fb friend to see always makes me wear her knickers and stockings anyone else women likes man to dress in lingerie it's massive turn on must admit

By *dinburghWomanWoman
1 day ago

Edinburgh

"My partner enjoys me dressing a little, stockings or thick black tights,

Such a turn on x

Lucky you … hang on to her! Most … not all, run for the hills x

R x"

I haven’t run for the hills yet

By *atandjayCouple
24 hours ago

Brighton

"The married kinky fb friend to see always makes me wear her knickers and stockings anyone else women likes man to dress in lingerie it's massive turn on must admit "

We didn’t get it but then met a sexy man dressed In lingerie

Can’t get enough now

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 hours ago

Nowhere

Searched for years for a woman to enjoy it with me . Unfortunately didn't happen

By *aturefunswTV/TS
21 hours ago

bristol

For bed yes x

By *unny3Couple
21 hours ago

dunstable

I put a pair of sexy panties on in a minute

By *onkoMan