Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Chastity cage and cuckolding relation

Jump to newest

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hello, i see everyday chastity cages getting more and more popular, but i am curious all cucks in chastity which obviously likes giving control to ladies? And all of them are cuckolds?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Trying to figure out what you mean. I'm still not sure. Can you rephrase?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

My cuckold husband has never worn a cock cage, he knows not to touch himself when told not to.

over a year ago

"My cuckold husband has never worn a cock cage, he knows not to touch himself when told not to."

You really have him trained well. How often do you let him touch himself or cum?

over a year ago

Are they really more popular, or are you just fixating on them at the moment?

over a year ago

"Are they really more popular, or are you just fixating on them at the moment? "

Chastity & cuckolding both seem to be mentioned more & more on here. (But I guess I could be fixating lol)

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"My cuckold husband has never worn a cock cage, he knows not to touch himself when told not to.

You really have him trained well. How often do you let him touch himself or cum?"

I edge him for days on end.....

over a year ago

"My cuckold husband has never worn a cock cage, he knows not to touch himself when told not to."

Love that

over a year ago

"My cuckold husband has never worn a cock cage, he knows not to touch himself when told not to.

You really have him trained well. How often do you let him touch himself or cum?

I edge him for days on end....."

Edging is such sweet torture. A kinky ex used to love doing that to me, seeing how far she could take it.

How long did you two manage to go with daily edging & denial for him?

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

no not all cuckolds wear a cage and no not all those who wear a cage are cuck or cuckold ...lots of singles wear cages they cant be cuck (yeah i know the good ole cucks are part of a couple debate lol)

over a year ago

"no not all cuckolds wear a cage and no not all those who wear a cage are cuck or cuckold ...lots of singles wear cages they cant be cuck (yeah i know the good ole cucks are part of a couple debate lol)"

Does your cuck wear a cage and/or get denied?

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

"no not all cuckolds wear a cage and no not all those who wear a cage are cuck or cuckold ...lots of singles wear cages they cant be cuck (yeah i know the good ole cucks are part of a couple debate lol)

Does your cuck wear a cage and/or get denied?"

my cuck is permently limp and can only cum (dribble) when extremely turned on so wanking is out the window ... he only cums if another man is here with me or if ive been with another man and its very pathetic as he dont even need to touch him self so often its a wet patch in his knickers (he wears only knickers)

over a year ago

"no not all cuckolds wear a cage and no not all those who wear a cage are cuck or cuckold ...lots of singles wear cages they cant be cuck (yeah i know the good ole cucks are part of a couple debate lol)

my cuck is permently limp and can only cum (dribble) when extremely turned on so wanking is out the window ... he only cums if another man is here with me or if ive been with another man and its very pathetic as he dont even need to touch him self so often its a wet patch in his knickers (he wears only knickers) "

That must be humilating for him. But sounds like you're getting ample pleasure

By *andA123Couple
over a year ago

cannock

my cuck is permently limp and can only cum (dribble) when extremely turned on so wanking is out the window ... he only cums if another man is here with me or if ive been with another man and its very pathetic as he dont even need to touch him self so often its a wet patch in his knickers (he wears only knickers) "

Well iv got to say you have some great tits would love to fuck you and send you back home to him

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

my cuck is permently limp and can only cum (dribble) when extremely turned on so wanking is out the window ... he only cums if another man is here with me or if ive been with another man and its very pathetic as he dont even need to touch him self so often its a wet patch in his knickers (he wears only knickers)

That must be humilating for him. But sounds like you're getting ample pleasure"

oh i get loads of pleasure for sure one thing i dont have is a boring sex life and i have fun often (the joys of regular guys) ..

every man that comes hear has ended up laughing at him and just how pathetic he is sexually ... what makes it even more pathetic is to look at him hes a man big tall strong man until you see him in knickers and then often as soon as my lips touch another cock hes squiming and all the sounds of a oh no ive just cum but then you look at his knickers ands just see a tiny wet patch lololol he really doe a little dribble ...sometimes when i feel really mean ill put him in girly adult pull ups like tenna ladies so we dont see the wet patch lolololo

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Same here

over a year ago

oh i get loads of pleasure for sure one thing i dont have is a boring sex life and i have fun often (the joys of regular guys) ..

every man that comes hear has ended up laughing at him and just how pathetic he is sexually ... what makes it even more pathetic is to look at him hes a man big tall strong man until you see him in knickers and then often as soon as my lips touch another cock hes squiming and all the sounds of a oh no ive just cum but then you look at his knickers ands just see a tiny wet patch lololol he really doe a little dribble ...sometimes when i feel really mean ill put him in girly adult pull ups like tenna ladies so we dont see the wet patch lolololo"

Oof.

Does it turn you on to get fucked & cum in front of him? Or are you punishing him with this? Or some sort of mix?

over a year ago

"Same here

My cuckold husband has never worn a cock cage, he knows not to touch himself when told not to.

Another evil edging queen?

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

every man that comes hear has ended up laughing at him and just how pathetic he is sexually ... what makes it even more pathetic is to look at him hes a man big tall strong man until you see him in knickers and then often as soon as my lips touch another cock hes squiming and all the sounds of a oh no ive just cum but then you look at his knickers ands just see a tiny wet patch lololol he really doe a little dribble ...sometimes when i feel really mean ill put him in girly adult pull ups like tenna ladies so we dont see the wet patch lolololo

Oof.

Does it turn you on to get fucked & cum in front of him? Or are you punishing him with this? Or some sort of mix?"

we are a real life cuckold couple we live the lifestyle 24/7 so we both know what we want and we both have done this for years its fully consented between us its how we roll its how our sex life is no fantasy or pretend just real life cuckold

over a year ago

Oof.

Does it turn you on to get fucked & cum in front of him? Or are you punishing him with this? Or some sort of mix?

we are a real life cuckold couple we live the lifestyle 24/7 so we both know what we want and we both have done this for years its fully consented between us its how we roll its how our sex life is no fantasy or pretend just real life cuckold"

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Perfect t lifestyle to be In

Oof.

we are a real life cuckold couple we live the lifestyle 24/7 so we both know what we want and we both have done this for years its fully consented between us its how we roll its how our sex life is no fantasy or pretend just real life cuckold"

over a year ago

over a year ago

I wear a cage, not 24/7, just whenever Im told to put it on, no questions asked.

My wife likes me caged whenever she is with other men, when she is in nights out with friends, when we are out at clubs and generally when she just feels a little sadistic I guess.

Mr H

By *ee And MikeCouple
over a year ago

Cannock

As a caged cuck from time to time it does seem to be something to add spice to hotwife meets and when you chat to alphas or bulls they do seem to find it a massive turn-on.

By *uckjayMan
over a year ago

ripon

As a caged cuck it adds an extra dynamic to the whole interaction between the Hotwife, Bulls and the Cuck

For me it’s the Bull that demanded it and reinforces his position and control over me reminding me where I stand in the pecking over.

I am always caged for any meets and that includes longer meets like weekends away the wife may have with Bulls. What tends to happen is being caged well in advance and afterwards so creates being caged a majority of the time.

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

That sounds hot, and i guess it is getting more popular in these days, cage and cuckolding relation. Maybe i am just following a little behind the time

By *ee And MikeCouple
over a year ago

Cannock

"That sounds hot, and i guess it is getting more popular in these days, cage and cuckolding relation. Maybe i am just following a little behind the time "

There has always been cuckold couples throughout time but with the advent of the internet and more forums and dating sites then it’s become a lot easier for couples to express themselves and enjoy their sexual pleasures.

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Sooo true. And i really love the dynamic. Everybody happy and satisfied. I like dominate, lady gets good sex and cuckold likes to watch and get dominated xx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Wish someone had my key

By *igh PinkCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I keep the key

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

??????

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Adel

I'd see this as a sexy prop, as in, something to enhance the moment.

That said, there's nothing finer then a cuck licking pussy while the additional helper slides in from behind. Even better if the cuck gets a face full of creampie

By *aughty2yorksCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd see this as a sexy prop, as in, something to enhance the moment.

That said, there's nothing finer then a cuck licking pussy while the additional helper slides in from behind. Even better if the cuck gets a face full of creampie"

Think you’re right in terms of them being a prop to help the scenario. We’re a little apprehensive about trying one but may give it a go soon enough

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

i dont think cuckolding is more popular i just think more people have become more open with it ... the bit that has got more popular is the fantasy part those who role play or take the sexual bit of cuckolding every now and then the fantasist ... creampie cleaning .watching all stuff that are normal sexual activities out side of cuckolding ..

i think the popular bit is hotwifing that many confuse with cuckolding ..hotwifing as a word has exploded but think about it hotwifing is basically just swinging ... these are just my opinions tho sex is sex and nothing wrong with what any consenting adults do

over a year ago

We where a practicing cuckold couple before we labeled it. Others on the seen even noticed our dynamic before we had even realised it was a thing.

I was clueless. In fact I remember a young man coming up to me in Townhouse and saying "Is that your Hotwife, interest dynamic". I was clueless I literally thought he was saying is that your wife, she is hot and your dynamic is interesting... clueless.

It was about a year or two of being part of the scene, chatting to people and reading up, then the penny dropped.

Tbh for me it was a bit of a relief, as much as I hate labels (they are used too loosely today, diluted meanings) it helped knowing it had a name. My needs where needs that where felt by many others...and that they fulfilled the needs of others.

My wife any I always knew we where so well suited.

over a year ago

*scene

over a year ago

Am I a Cuck, am I not a Cuck.

All I know is I'm on some sort of spectrum for it.

I may not be your kind of Cuck, we may not be your kind of couple. However we are happy, we have found our little corner to make our own

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

"Am I a Cuck, am I not a Cuck.

I may not be your kind of Cuck, we may not be your kind of couple. However we are happy, we have found our little corner to make our own "

and at the end of the day thats all that matters

over a year ago

I may not be your kind of Cuck, we may not be your kind of couple. However we are happy, we have found our little corner to make our own

and at the end of the day thats all that matters"

Yes! Exactly!

By *ackieSteveCouple
over a year ago

Newbridge

It's taken us a few years to perfect the dynamic in our relationship.

He says locked 24/7 now and I pretty much only fuck black guys.

Outwardly, you'd never guess he was locked in a tiny little cage or a cuck, but we love that bit of it.

By *attybMan
over a year ago

worcester

Yeah I’m locked in chastity longest I’ve been is 6 months and watched loads of couples have sex and just stood there watching with my cage on

By *irty3030Man
over a year ago

midlands

"It's taken us a few years to perfect the dynamic in our relationship.

He says locked 24/7 now and I pretty much only fuck black guys.

Outwardly, you'd never guess he was locked in a tiny little cage or a cuck, but we love that bit of it. "

Does he ever get to fuck you? My ex wouldn’t let me fuck her, I was only allowed to wank when she let me

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

24/7 ? Omg it sounds quite offensive

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Its all about HIS needs

over a year ago

"24/7 ? Omg it sounds quite offensive"

I'm curious, in what way do you find this offensive? As in to you? Or for him? Are we looking at his needs here or are you reflecting in relation to your needs.

I'm a curious person ??

over a year ago

Love that!

over a year ago

"Its all about HIS needs"

His need, her needs, perfect when both aligned, I'd say symbiosis.

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Oh there is a misunderstanding i guess. I chose the wrong word. With offensive i meant it is hard as who is in the chastity likes. I tried to mean it is perfect.i used the wrong word my bad

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Its all about HIS needs

"

What need is a woman fulfilling by locking her husbands cock in a cage?

over a year ago

"Its all about HIS needs

What need is a woman fulfilling by locking her husbands cock in a cage?"

I guess that's all in the eye of the beholder.

By *incsguy247888Man
over a year ago

Spalding

Eye of the keyholder

over a year ago

"Eye of the keyholder "

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Eye of the keyholder

"

More the power of the key holder. I’d say

over a year ago

"Eye of the keyholder

More the power of the key holder. I’d say "

Well I never would have thought of that

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

There's some correlation but loads of men in chastity aren't cucked. There's a feat chastity forum called chastity mansion if you're interested in understanding more.

By *oolman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Tell me more please x

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

Chastity helps men who can't control their wanking habit. A lot of relationship issues stem from men cumming daily or more, and post nut clarity / comedown.

I don't believe many cucks are in long term chastity. Although the concept is hot in fantasy, the reality is somewhat different.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

"Eye of the keyholder

More the power of the key holder. I’d say

Well I never would have thought of that "

Dreams of a key holder

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Mmmmm

By *achel_paulCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's not always all about cuckolding, we have played with chastity for over 20 years very much on and off, long term short term we done it all but now it's for cuckolding. Before it was to control wanking and other times for teasing. It can be fun in all sorts of ways.

By *achel_paulCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I do think sales have gone up over the last 20 years.

By *achel_paulCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's just a bloody good sex tool to play with. For some couples it adds a load of spice we would recommend them to any couple that need to ad another dynamic to there marriage.

By *ssexSwitchMan
over a year ago

hornchurch

"It's just a bloody good sex tool to play with. For some couples it adds a load of spice we would recommend them to any couple that need to ad another dynamic to there marriage."

I agree definitely helps to focus me. And of course very frustrating

By *ocky beareMan
over a year ago

Plaistow

I have met many couples who use cages or handcuffed behind their back I think it’s a huge turn on not just for the mrs but the bull also definitely gets me going

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

We have the dynamic where he is caged, denied and cucked. It's how we have developed our relationship to it being full time.

Did tell him yesterday that he needs to start getting hard for me or he's going to loose any fun. So now once a month he's going to be let out and if he's doesn't get hard he looses any chance for another month. Thing is know he won't as wil be putting him under pressure by nagging him but not touching while do it

Lxx

By *ssexSwitchMan
over a year ago

hornchurch

"We have the dynamic where he is caged, denied and cucked. It's how we have developed our relationship to it being full time.

Did tell him yesterday that he needs to start getting hard for me or he's going to loose any fun. So now once a month he's going to be let out and if he's doesn't get hard he looses any chance for another month. Thing is know he won't as wil be putting him under pressure by nagging him but not touching while do it

Lxx"

That’s mean but also genius x

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"We have the dynamic where he is caged, denied and cucked. It's how we have developed our relationship to it being full time.

Lxx"

. In my dreams I would have a wonderful wife like you

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

I’m really curious (a tad beyond curiosity) of the whole dynamic but this isn’t something I would do with my partner as I enjoy what we share.

But with another guy it just makes sense as I wouldn’t want to be shared with a guy but I like having them involved as a submissive simply for my pleasure to tease and deny. But find it impossible to find mainly because I don’t really know what category this type of set up would fall under

Ready to learn

Bx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Day 15 in mine x

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

as pointed out the are a few sites / forums that are dedicated to Chasity and have zero to do with cuckold .... its a sexual act that's open to many many scenario's and kinks

#justmyopinion

over a year ago

I suffer from ED and if i saw my mrs in a situation with other men i think i would get a semi.

over a year ago

Lxx"

By *olin PorterMan
over a year ago

Evesham

[Removed by poster at 18/04/23 06:28:48]

By *olin PorterMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Lxx"

x

over a year ago

I don’t think we ever would have known about chastity cages or cuckolding without fab.

Mrs found it hard to believe I could be into her sleeping with other men but I had no interest in sleeping with other women.

I bought the first cage more as a statement to prove this to her.

It’s since evolved and although we don’t play with cages often I love the horny frustration when I do and become more and more turned on by aspects of hotwifing/cuckolding that I never thought I would

By *oyager77Man
over a year ago

Colchester

Interesting topic

over a year ago

"It's not always all about cuckolding, we have played with chastity for over 20 years very much on and off, long term short term we done it all but now it's for cuckolding. Before it was to control wanking and other times for teasing. It can be fun in all sorts of ways."

I agree totally with this. I am a switch, I even sometimes wear a cage when teasing or Dominating a person.

It’s what is fun for everyone.

over a year ago

"I don’t think we ever would have known about chastity cages or cuckolding without fab.

Mrs found it hard to believe I could be into her sleeping with other men but I had no interest in sleeping with other women.

I bought the first cage more as a statement to prove this to her.

It’s since evolved and although we don’t play with cages often I love the horny frustration when I do and become more and more turned on by aspects of hotwifing/cuckolding that I never thought I would"

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Please see our profile , ask anything you like

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Hi would love chat

"Please see our profile , ask anything you like "

By *oshnbex30Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

I find this fascinating as we have come across a lot of this lately. Not quite sure what to make of it we both love being in control and taking it in turns but the whole chastity thing baffles us

By *elboy1957Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Does anyone go out caged and if so, does anyone notice in the toilets?

over a year ago

I may not be your kind of Cuck, we may not be your kind of couple. However we are happy, we have found our little corner to make our own "

cuckolding is a very varied dynamic the range of it is down to the people involved the cuckolding couple and the bullor bull's.

And is always better with good communication in my experience

over a year ago

I may not be your kind of Cuck, we may not be your kind of couple. However we are happy, we have found our little corner to make our own cuckolding is a very varied dynamic the range of it is down to the people involved the cuckolding couple and the bullor bull's.

And is always better with good communication in my experience "

I'd say unique to every couple and Communication is always key

By *lark And LoisCouple
over a year ago

Newtownabby

If we are doing any cuckold scenes Clark likes to use a cage to get in the right headspace as Lois isn't very dominant

over a year ago

"Does anyone go out caged and if so, does anyone notice in the toilets?"

Yes when locked for multiple days it has been worn to work and the gym ect.

Never been noticed but having to be extra cautious when showering/ changing at the gym is all part of the experience

over a year ago

"Does anyone go out caged and if so, does anyone notice in the toilets?

Yes when locked for multiple days it has been worn to work and the gym ect.

Never been noticed but having to be extra cautious when showering/ changing at the gym is all part of the experience "

Especially when wearing a shocking pink cage!

By *uckjayMan
over a year ago

ripon

I’m exactly the same re wearing for work, gym etc and agree all adds to the excitement for me.

I have been seen a couple of times and just got funny look, not like a guy is generally going to strike up a conversation about having looked at your cock

Have had a few conversations when I’ve been in crowded bars and ladies have pushed past against me and felt the hardness of the cage.

By *ee And MikeCouple
over a year ago

Cannock

"I’m exactly the same re wearing for work, gym etc and agree all adds to the excitement for me.

I have been seen a couple of times and just got funny look, not like a guy is generally going to strike up a conversation about having looked at your cock

Have had a few conversations when I’ve been in crowded bars and ladies have pushed past against me and felt the hardness of the cage."

I have been in toilets trying to have a pee with mine on - can be awkward - and a guy notice and make the odd comment like ‘are you a cuck ?’.

I’m proud to wear mine but can be awkward on a day-to-day basis.

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan
over a year ago

around abouts

Hi,

I find these discussions a bit painful (no pun intended). I suppose it's just going through the levels of cuckoldry.

My first cage arrived few days ago and all my questions are about practicalities rather than feelings etc...

Firstly, I'm not sure how it all works. I can go from tiny nub and balls retracted (so it's barely got anything to cling to) to rapid rock hard erections (all be it only 4 inches).

I had to buy the smallest cage available to stay on when I'm soft but it's not gonna work if I get erect.

I get erect a LOT LESS since being cucked but it still happens.

Am I supposed to learn to not get hard ons?

Or just feel the pain of my cage restricting it? Is that the point?

I'm sorry for asking stupid questions.

I want to make it work. I've served my Mistress and Hotwife for 2 years or so without having sex so chastity not a problem.

But I do still get hard as a jealous little cuck.

By *elboy1957Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"I’m exactly the same re wearing for work, gym etc and agree all adds to the excitement for me.

Have had a few conversations when I’ve been in crowded bars and ladies have pushed past against me and felt the hardness of the cage.

I have been in toilets trying to have a pee with mine on - can be awkward - and a guy notice and make the odd comment like ‘are you a cuck ?’.

I’m proud to wear mine but can be awkward on a day-to-day basis."

but you still wear it with pride, good man

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
over a year ago

Nowhere

Adore my cage

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hi,

I find these discussions a bit painful (no pun intended). I suppose it's just going through the levels of cuckoldry.

My first cage arrived few days ago and all my questions are about practicalities rather than feelings etc...

Firstly, I'm not sure how it all works. I can go from tiny nub and balls retracted (so it's barely got anything to cling to) to rapid rock hard erections (all be it only 4 inches).

I had to buy the smallest cage available to stay on when I'm soft but it's not gonna work if I get erect.

I want to make it work. I've served my Mistress and Hotwife for 2 years or so without having sex so chastity not a problem.

But I do still get hard as a jealous little cuck. "

Absolutely all that, the fact if you can get hard it is restrained so cannot become fully hard, the pressure builds in in the groin instead and the longer it goes on for you will do anything she says or wants to do in order for you to get release. I find not thinking about sexual things when wearing mine is best, so even if she is cuckolding you do not think about it, let her be the real woman she is for the time she is with a real man, if you start to get hard thinking of her getting fucked the pain and the pressure builds and builds and it drives your brain wild, she may allow you a release she may make you wait either way she owns and controls and she is doing the fucking only a real man can do to a real woman while your being a sissy cuck …….. add wearing matching stockings, high heels, same lingerie as your wife and maybe even the same outfit exactly that she is wearing so you will feel the feminine was of her and know how her body is feeling as the fabrics and garments touch and caress her body, your not a real man in a cage, so become the best woman you can be, who knows the bull may decide to fuck the beta female and your wife can see what a useless sissy you are leading to more times she will fuck a real man

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
over a year ago

Nowhere

"Hi,

But I do still get hard as a jealous little cuck.

Absolutely all that, the fact if you can get hard it is restrained so cannot become fully hard, the pressure builds in in the groin instead and the longer it goes on for you will do anything she says or wants to do in order for you to get release. I find not thinking about sexual things when wearing mine is best, so even if she is cuckolding you do not think about it, let her be the real woman she is for the time she is with a real man, if you start to get hard thinking of her getting fucked the pain and the pressure builds and builds and it drives your brain wild, she may allow you a release she may make you wait either way she owns and controls and she is doing the fucking only a real man can do to a real woman while your being a sissy cuck …….. add wearing matching stockings, high heels, same lingerie as your wife and maybe even the same outfit exactly that she is wearing so you will feel the feminine was of her and know how her body is feeling as the fabrics and garments touch and caress her body, your not a real man in a cage, so become the best woman you can be, who knows the bull may decide to fuck the beta female and your wife can see what a useless sissy you are leading to more times she will fuck a real man "

Fabulous

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
over a year ago

Nowhere

"I wear a cage, not 24/7, just whenever Im told to put it on, no questions asked.

My wife likes me caged whenever she is with other men, when she is in nights out with friends, when we are out at clubs and generally when she just feels a little sadistic I guess.

Mr H"

So jealous

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Really wish we ould find a cage that fits properly

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

"Really wish we ould find a cage that fits properly"

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

Not all cuckold wear cages but in both my relationships I was caged 24/7 my first cuckold relationship was over 15 years so it isn't new

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Would love to be locked permanently to complete of cuckold lifestyle

"Not all cuckold wear cages but in both my relationships I was caged 24/7 my first cuckold relationship was over 15 years so it isn't new "

By *butterfliesCouple
over a year ago

Murcia

We recently visited the Hot Wives Club at Liberty Elite along with my wife’s bull.

I was in my cock cage all night long and they used me as a pillow while the got it on in front of everyone.

I was not let out until we got home and had a wank on my own. Loved it all!

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Would love to be locked permanently to complete of cuckold lifestyle

Not all cuckold wear cages but in both my relationships I was caged 24/7 my first cuckold relationship was over 15 years so it isn't new "

Should try it , completely changes the relationship dynamic and for the better in my opinion., After my first Cuckold relationship ended I actively sought out a partner who wanted this

By *ustcyberMan
over a year ago

North Herts

Kink 3D and Cherry Keeper are worth searching. Lots of size options and guides for fit. There are lots of knock-off Kinks available that are usually poor quality but come with multiple size options to test before you buy the real thing.

over a year ago

I love wearing a cage. Makes me leak and leak and leak, too. I once had one with a urethral tube. Was a nightmare to get in, but once in made me feel so sub.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
over a year ago

Nowhere

"I love wearing a cage. Makes me leak and leak and leak, too. I once had one with a urethral tube. Was a nightmare to get in, but once in made me feel so sub."

How fabulous!

By *otwife4cumCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Hi we have recently caged hubby it has only been 24 hours and cage has become looser. It’s a secure steel one but was so tight when locked and now hubby says he feels it could come off with a hard tug (no pun) does anyone else have any tips or recommendations or have I fitted it wrong ?

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hi we have recently caged hubby it has only been 24 hours and cage has become looser. It’s a secure steel one but was so tight when locked and now hubby says he feels it could come off with a hard tug (no pun) does anyone else have any tips or recommendations or have I fitted it wrong ? "

Go smaller cage, make sure is absolutely not turned on at all when putting the smaller one on so make sure you only get the size that relates to his “freezing cold water” cock size

over a year ago

"Hi we have recently caged hubby it has only been 24 hours and cage has become looser. It’s a secure steel one but was so tight when locked and now hubby says he feels it could come off with a hard tug (no pun) does anyone else have any tips or recommendations or have I fitted it wrong ? "

Yes, this is normal. I suggest you get a smaller one, or one with a urethral tube - they don't come off!

over a year ago

Yet to find a real cuckold couple where cuck is czged, humiliated and made to fluff and clean up!

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We do the rest just not caged unfortunately

"Yet to find a real cuckold couple where cuck is czged, humiliated and made to fluff and clean up!"

By *knorwichcoupleCouple
52 weeks ago

Norwich

Caging is all part of the control he needs.

By *knorwichcoupleCouple
37 weeks ago

Norwich

Starting to find that as my lover appears to be not active in caging my cuck, he is not caged anywhere as much as when, I had a lover who enjoyed caging cuck for long periods of time.

Sophie.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
37 weeks ago

Nowhere

Happy day 17 xxx

34 weeks ago

around abouts

I defo need some help/ support

By *ubcup2Couple
34 weeks ago

London

I wear a cage when told to do so.

Sadly we've just lost our bull...

By *oolman34 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

london

Nice to see this thread still popular

30 weeks ago

around abouts

Yeah, bought a cage. It won't stay on when I'm soft coz I'm too small. ??

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
30 weeks ago

Bolton

Yes, all control to the lady and her bull for me

30 weeks ago

around abouts

"Yes, all control to the lady and her bull for me "

Fire.

By *oxy jWoman
30 weeks ago

somerset

chastity is a kink all of it own it not and never has been just a cuckold thing ... lots talk a good talk when it comes to chastity but long term wear for a lot is impossible not alot of people can wear a cage for longer than a few hours not all mens balls hang the same way or hang at all and then if your over weight its not gonna fit some men cant evern wear one at all without doing damage and trust me if you dont get it right then you can damage your bits permently just as with cock rings too ....

the are a core of cuckold couples like ourselves where the cuck cannot get hard not even the slightest and over the years has shrunk so much a very small nub cage is not even worth it ... as for him playing with it good luck he cant cum from wanking at all no matter what we have other ways for that

By *oxy jWoman
30 weeks ago

somerset

i dont need advice via pm i know what im doing with my cuck after all hes my cuck (30+ years)

thats a few more for the block list

By *ayd100Man
30 weeks ago

clitheroe

Tough being a caged cuck with no key, half the size I was

30 weeks ago

"chastity is a kink all of it own it not and never has been just a cuckold thing ... lots talk a good talk when it comes to chastity but long term wear for a lot is impossible not alot of people can wear a cage for longer than a few hours not all mens balls hang the same way or hang at all and then if your over weight its not gonna fit some men cant evern wear one at all without doing damage and trust me if you dont get it right then you can damage your bits permently just as with cock rings too ....

"

Yes it’s not easy.

Most we have managed is a week but last few attempts have ended on the first night due to rapidly developing sores.

Still a kink I (Mr) really like but haven’t jumped at the chance to try again.

Maybe soon, definitely if we met the right guy but that’s a whole different challenge

30 weeks ago

Do those cages hurt ? Are they healthy

30 weeks ago

"Do those cages hurt ? Are they healthy "

If correctly fitted they don’t hurt at all. It obviously takes some getting used to but after a while feels completely normal

30 weeks ago

chastity is a kink all of it own it not and never has been just a cuckold thing ... lots talk a good talk when it comes to chastity but long term wear for a lot is impossible not alot of people can wear a cage for longer than a few hours not all mens balls hang the same way or hang at all and then if your over weight its not gonna fit some men cant evern wear one at all without doing damage and trust me if you dont get it right then you can damage your bits permently just as with cock rings too ....

This is very well put! Takes a little while to get used to but there should never be any discomfort at all. Having a little break from being locked up long term at the mo but the longest I’ve managed is three months with a twice a week unlocking for maintenance/hygiene

30 weeks ago

around abouts

So as per the usual for "us" route I bought a chastity cage (in the smallest size) from a site specialising in cages for small men. When soft (and so minute) the cage locked just slipped off.

By *oxy jWoman
30 weeks ago

somerset

"So as per the usual for "us" route I bought a chastity cage (in the smallest size) from a site specialising in cages for small men. When soft (and so minute) the cage locked just slipped off. "

how the cage stays put has nothing to do with your cock its about your balls mainly how they hang or if they hang are you slim are you large it all has a bearing hence its not for all guys and those guys who can wear them often take a long time to find one to fit

By *oxy jWoman
30 weeks ago

somerset

"Do those cages hurt ? Are they healthy

If correctly fitted they don’t hurt at all. It obviously takes some getting used to but after a while feels completely normal "

they dont hurt you but for many men the will just for the way there cock n balls are there is other ways tho they do come with straps on some

30 weeks ago

around abouts

I appreciate your advice. Thank You. I put it on but it just won't stay on. I've got very small cock and my balls didn't descend till surgery later so they are also small. They are good at beefing up before and during sex. But falcid the cage just drops off. There's nothing there.

30 weeks ago

around abouts

Would a non metal cage be a smaller fit?

By *mandamark99Couple
26 weeks ago

Bridgnorth

My husband has been in a cage since the beginning of our relationship. It was the first step of our D/s relationship. It had nothing to do with cuckolding. It’s worn 24/7 and he’s released to shower or the occasional reward. It’s only recently that we entered a cuckolding scenario.

By *urious curvy wifeCouple
26 weeks ago

mansfield

Would love my wife to cage me, not sure what she would think though

By *mandajane01TV/TS
26 weeks ago

Ballymena

"My husband has been in a cage since the beginning of our relationship. It was the first step of our D/s relationship. It had nothing to do with cuckolding. It’s worn 24/7 and he’s released to shower or the occasional reward. It’s only recently that we entered a cuckolding scenario. "

He’s a very lucky guy, hope you enjoy cuckolding him

By *mfao88Man
26 weeks ago

north yorkshire

All I need is someone to put me in chastity haha xx

By *ayJayCadeMan
26 weeks ago

Nantwich

Ive been seeing a couple now for a couple of years . What started of as him just wanting to watch me fuck her in like a stag vixen type thing (it was their first time) soon escalated into light humiliation and me taking more control of their sexual relationship. She at first wasnt that into it but over time has become really vocal and degrading towards him . It really is getting better for me each time . Its now at the stage where me and the wife bought him a steel cock cage and he has to wear it when hes allowed to watch us fuck or randomly when we tell him he must wear it (going to work or out with his mates ) he has submitted totally and she now loves it and teases/abuses him often . The last time we fucked he had to stand outside the bedroom and listen while i fucked her and she screamed for me to breed her and get her pregnant because hes not man enough to put a baby inside her i almost shot my load instantly lol . The dynamic isnt for everyone of course but we all have fun and i find it a massive turn on . Thing is now he wants to submit and suck my cock

By *oxy jWoman
26 weeks ago

somerset

If correctly fitted they don’t hurt at all. It obviously takes some getting used to but after a while feels completely normal "

for you yes but for many its a nightmare go on one of the Chasity forum groups and see the problems some guys will take to it like a duck to water because of the way they are built body wise some will take time to find the right case and ajust themselves my hubs ajusted his cage with the dremmal tool to get it to fit but alot of guy just wont be able to wear one because of their body shape and penis n balls set up it just wont work i know loads of other cuck couplea use the waist/g string type cage to get around this .... its the same with everything what works for one will not work for all ..

but from a cuckold point of veiw there are other ways of Chasity from the waist cage to lockable nappies there are more inventive ways of locking it up..

By *ayd100Man
26 weeks ago

clitheroe

"Ive been seeing a couple now for a couple of years . What started of as him just wanting to watch me fuck her in like a stag vixen type thing (it was their first time) soon escalated into light humiliation and me taking more control of their sexual relationship. She at first wasnt that into it but over time has become really vocal and degrading towards him . It really is getting better for me each time . Its now at the stage where me and the wife bought him a steel cock cage and he has to wear it when hes allowed to watch us fuck or randomly when we tell him he must wear it (going to work or out with his mates ) he has submitted totally and she now loves it and teases/abuses him often . The last time we fucked he had to stand outside the bedroom and listen while i fucked her and she screamed for me to breed her and get her pregnant because hes not man enough to put a baby inside her i almost shot my load instantly lol . The dynamic isnt for everyone of course but we all have fun and i find it a massive turn on . Thing is now he wants to submit and suck my cock "
sounds like my relationship

By *iganpairCouple
26 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We have tried ma y a d just can't get it right ends up extremely painfull n blue

Seems big balls and the gad between cage n ring just isn't right for everyone

If correctly fitted they don’t hurt at all. It obviously takes some getting used to but after a while feels completely normal

for you yes but for many its a nightmare go on one of the Chasity forum groups and see the problems some guys will take to it like a duck to water because of the way they are built body wise some will take time to find the right case and ajust themselves my hubs ajusted his cage with the dremmal tool to get it to fit but alot of guy just wont be able to wear one because of their body shape and penis n balls set up it just wont work i know loads of other cuck couplea use the waist/g string type cage to get around this .... its the same with everything what works for one will not work for all ..

but from a cuckold point of veiw there are other ways of Chasity from the waist cage to lockable nappies there are more inventive ways of locking it up..

"

By *knorwichcoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 01/01/24 19:46:51]

By *knorwichcoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Norwich

"We have tried ma y a d just can't get it right ends up extremely painfull n blue

Seems big balls and the gad between cage n ring just isn't right for everyone

Do those cages hurt ? Are they healthy

"

Try the egg chastity cage works for most larger size is best. Also the cucks penis is out of sight.

Which is nice for keeping it out of the way.

Sophie.

26 weeks ago

around abouts

Same. Cage just slips off.

26 weeks ago

Look into custom made ones

By *ee And MikeCouple
26 weeks ago

Cannock

There are lots of sites that make custom-made cock cages to suit all sizes, google search will work.

By *hocandcuckCouple
26 weeks ago

Gravesend

Choc and I didn't start out as a cuck couple, but we've developed and now she loves to cage me up, while she fucks hung bulls, and tells me how good they are.

It's hot, teasing and liberating

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Nowhere

I need mine back on and controlled

By *eirdscienceMan
26 weeks ago

Postwick

Sounds all good horny fun

By *knorwichcoupleCouple
25 weeks ago

Norwich

"Sounds all good horny fun"

Are you caged at times.

25 weeks ago

"Same. Cage just slips off. "
have a look at a chastity device called locked in Lust its the only device that has a anti slip ring which stops all slips . The cause of slipping might also be using wrong ring or spacers on posts hope this might help

By *eterinpantiesukMan
7 weeks ago

southam

"Choc and I didn't start out as a cuck couple, but we've developed and now she loves to cage me up, while she fucks hung bulls, and tells me how good they are.

It's hot, teasing and liberating "

Fantastic picture chocolate of cucks cage barely fitting your index finger

By *pen_coupleXXXCouple
7 weeks ago

here

love being caged whilst the wife enjoys someone else

By *oxy jWoman
7 weeks ago

somerset

chastity play does not = cuckold

chastity play is a kink all of its own and can be used in many scenario ...

cuckolding is not a sexual act its much more between couples in loving relationships chastity play can be a add on people need to stop calling sexual acts cuckolding they are not the are just sexual acts...

chastity play = can include femdom / subs n doms / sph / bdsm / orgasm control / bi gay str8 / role play / and on and on its a sexual thing for many

By *ew horizons33Man
7 weeks ago

everywhere

I agree chastity doesn’t have to lead to cuckolding but yes there is a fairly strong chance it will.

By *impcuckMan
7 weeks ago

edge of taunton

"I agree chastity doesn’t have to lead to cuckolding but yes there is a fairly strong chance it will.

"

the are far more into chastity that are not cuckold ,we need to be real here there are very few real cuckold couples than people think yes there are a lot a wanna be cucks but in real life and away from porn there are very few women who want this lifestytle

chastity is chastity and i know a lot of cuckold couples who dont use chastity at all so sorry i disagree chatity does not always lead to cuckold and not even most or cuckold always lead to chastity

By *inkyguyUKMan
7 weeks ago

worcester

Love it such a turn on to see a caged cock

7 weeks ago

I’ve got a chastity cage, got it on my profile pics

By *ayd100Man
7 weeks ago

clitheroe

Don't have a choice

By *eterinpantiesukMan
6 weeks ago

southam

"Don't have a choice "

nice comment JD your tiny cock looks so good restrained ike that does the cage help to keep it nice and small for her fun

Post new Message to Thread