Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Will not meet bi males

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello forum peepers, being a bi male it is a tad disheartening to find an individual or couple who look great to meet, only to find half way down their profile 'will not meet bi males'. . .

Discuss x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be fair there is not a lot to Discuss as really it's just down to personal preference

over a year ago

"Hello forum peepers, being a bi male it is a tad disheartening to find an individual or couple who look great to meet, only to find half way down their profile 'will not meet bi males'. . .

Discuss x"

we are a bi couple

but here is my question

why should they if its not their thing

just respect their choices and move on

we won't meet smokers its the same thing

lots of sexy people out there

Jo x

over a year ago

"To be fair there is not a lot to Discuss as really it's just down to personal preference "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if the thought of man on man sex makes someone shudder, would you want to meet them

over a year ago

Not a great deal to discuss really, lots of people wont meet certain groups, some dont like people of a different colour, some dont like larger built people, some dont like bi people

Its just personal choice which you wont change

over a year ago

Sorry, but what is there to discuss? It's their personal preference and their right.

Should we all just form an orderly queue and agree to play with the next in line? I do hope not!

over a year ago

Lets be honest in the height of activity things may get pushed where they are not welcome and would ruin a nice time for everyone.

And don't give me I can control myself I'm not an animal answer.

As a man with an erection, thinking is not entirely sane is it!

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

never have a problem in meeting bi peeps singles or couples so hey what are you doing wrong maybe u need to look closer to home to find the fault out matey

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm one of those who had that in their profile.

I've seen people profiles excluding me coz I'm not slim enough and I've got fake boobs, it's just one of those things. Plenty of people to go around xx

over a year ago

Will be present in couples with a straight guy,its their preference and we need to respect that.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

Ol has a preference for slim / petite females, as mentioned, it comes down to personal preference

over a year ago

"Sorry, but what is there to discuss? It's their personal preference and their right.

Should we all just form an orderly queue and agree to play with the next in line? I do hope not!"

Thank-you for this and other comments. Good to hear peoples opinions. I agree its about choice but has the taint of discrimination.

"We are our own choices" Satre

over a year ago

"Sorry, but what is there to discuss? It's their personal preference and their right.

Should we all just form an orderly queue and agree to play with the next in line? I do hope not!

Thank-you for this and other comments. Good to hear peoples opinions. I agree its about choice but has the taint of discrimination.

"We are our own choices" Satre"

but we all discriminate in some ways when looking for sexual partners, you age range starts at 29 so are you not discriminating everyone under 29 going by your own theory?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

do you meet people who bareback OP

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and the reason I ask is, people put No bi males but they really don't know if they are meeting one.

the same as people don't really know if they meet people who have barebacked..

it is stating a preference, hoping people are honest and respect it

over a year ago

birmingham

"I agree its about choice but has the taint of discrimination"

Rejection described as discrimination can be very dangerous.

over a year ago

as others have said, its peoples personal preferences and that should always be respected,

We meet bi guys, but if we also chat/meet with a straight guy we respect his sexuality and wouldn,t "expect" him to play bi, we think its all about if we "click" we,ll have some fun....straight or bi, but respect comes first .

over a year ago

"and the reason I ask is, people put No bi males but they really don't know if they are meeting one.

it is stating a preference, hoping people are honest and respect it"

People choose bareback, i do not choose to be bi, i am bi.

I could keep changing my profile depending on whom im looking for, but then that wouldn't be honest

over a year ago

"I agree its about choice but has the taint of discrimination

Rejection described as discrimination can be very dangerous."

would you force some one to neet knowing

that they were not turned on by you

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"and the reason I ask is, people put No bi males but they really don't know if they are meeting one.

it is stating a preference, hoping people are honest and respect it

People choose bareback, i do not choose to be bi, i am bi.

I could keep changing my profile depending on whom im looking for, but then that wouldn't be honest"

and they are being honest...

over a year ago

we won't meet bi or bi curious,our choice its not for others to either comment on or to feel discriminated by this,unless things have changed I thought we lived in a free country

We also try to be sure we don't meet married guys or guys in long term relationships:-is that discrimination as well?

over a year ago

"as others have said, its peoples personal preferences and that should always be respected,

We meet bi guys, but if we also chat/meet with a straight guy we respect his sexuality and wouldn,t "expect" him to play bi, we think its all about if we "click" we,ll have some fun....straight or bi, but respect comes first . "

can anything be classed as discrimination when choosing a sexual partner

over a year ago

"I agree its about choice but has the taint of discrimination

Rejection described as discrimination can be very dangerous."

I agree, everyone has a right to discrimate potential sexual partners in any way I please. We are not talking about discrimation in access to jobs and services etc

over a year ago

"as others have said, its peoples personal preferences and that should always be respected,

We meet bi guys, but if we also chat/meet with a straight guy we respect his sexuality and wouldn,t "expect" him to play bi, we think its all about if we "click" we,ll have some fun....straight or bi, but respect comes first .

can anything be classed as discrimination when choosing a sexual partner "

what I,m trying to say ( probably badly ) is we don,t discriminate if a guy is bi or straight, if there is an "attraction" we,ll play , but always respect a persons "boundries" so to speak.

hope I,m making sense

over a year ago

Would you want to play with people who weren't really into you?

over a year ago

Perhaps I should have asked "if not, why not?" . There are lots of choices and tastes but our sexuality is not a choice its within us. Of cause a straight female would not necessarily meet a gay male, but why not a bi male?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Would you want to play with people who weren't really into you?"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 06/01/13 11:11:34]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

bi/gay males are deemed to be in a higher risk group, that drives some of the preferences

some find the act between 2 men stomach turning

some see them less manly

some are homophobic

and god knows how many others reasons...

just respect their choice, focus on the ones who do and have a great time

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

so what are you going to do about this 'discimination'? take them to court so a judge orders them to fuck people they dont like?

get a life ffs, they dont like guys who fuck guys, their life their choice

over a year ago

As a bi couple I'm glad there are couples who won't meet bi guys...

Why?

All the more for us to play with

over a year ago

"Perhaps I should have asked "if not, why not?" . There are lots of choices and tastes but our sexuality is not a choice its within us. Of cause a straight female would not necessarily meet a gay male, but why not a bi male?

"

some just dont like the idea of playing with a guy who has played with other men

I dont get it either as i dont see what it matters who people have played with before me, but its not my place to get or understand other peoples rules, their rules are for what makes them comfy not me

over a year ago

"Perhaps I should have asked "if not, why not?" . There are lots of choices and tastes but our sexuality is not a choice its within us. Of cause a straight female would not necessarily meet a gay male, but why not a bi male?

"

and we cant choose what race we are or how big our noses are, or how tall we grow.. yet people make choices based on that.. so ur point??

over a year ago

some just dont like the idea of playing with a guy who has played with other men

I dont get it either as i dont see what it matters who people have played with before me, but its not my place to get or understand other peoples rules, their rules are for what makes them comfy not me "

I knew this question would throw up some differing _iews. That is why the questions on forums are posed.

Playing the Devils advocate, females will orally pleasure a man as long as he hasn't. Homophobia?

over a year ago

Is a lesbian looking only to meet the same discriminating against all the other groups?Or a gay man looking to meet other gays?:-Its called sexual preferences,and perhaps that is why there is a tick list of who you are looking to meet when you set up an account,perhaps it should be longer and maybe the site could hide members from those others on here that don't match their chosen criteria

over a year ago

"Is a lesbian looking only to meet the same discriminating against all the other groups?Or a gay man looking to meet other gays?:-Its called sexual preferences,and perhaps that is why there is a tick list of who you are looking to meet when you set up an account,perhaps it should be longer and maybe the site could hide members from those others on here that don't match their chosen criteria"

Thats in your filter part of your profile x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hello forum peepers, being a bi male it is a tad disheartening to find an individual or couple who look great to meet, only to find half way down their profile 'will not meet bi males'. . .

Discuss x"

Grow up!

We are all excluded at some point. There is no sense of entitlement, people are allowed to have preference.

Instead of focusing on those not interested in you, look for those that are - a happier person you'll be!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Discrimination?!!

Now you're pushing it! Do you mean we are not allowed choices? Well, the comments on these forums get more breath taking on a daily basis!

over a year ago

and we cant choose what race we are or how big our noses are, or how tall we grow.. yet people make choices based on that.. so ur point??"

My point? There are many. Main grist is one of homophobia, pretence, cliché x

over a year ago

"Is a lesbian looking only to meet the same discriminating against all the other groups?Or a gay man looking to meet other gays?:-Its called sexual preferences,and perhaps that is why there is a tick list of who you are looking to meet when you set up an account,perhaps it should be longer and maybe the site could hide members from those others on here that don't match their chosen criteria

Thats in your filter part of your profile x"

doesn't filter things like that,if it did the dyslexic bi /bi curios guys wouldn't be able to email us!

over a year ago

I dont get it either as i dont see what it matters who people have played with before me, but its not my place to get or understand other peoples rules, their rules are for what makes them comfy not me

I knew this question would throw up some differing _iews. That is why the questions on forums are posed.

Playing the Devils advocate, females will orally pleasure a man as long as he hasn't. Homophobia?

"

now ur throwing the homophobia card into it.. jez.. so cos i dont play with asians or black in a nsa situation as i dont find them attractive im racist? maybe someone shoul dmention this to my mixed race son..

people have given you reasons why people dont like bi men..

i have heard others say they dont like the odea as STD is more transmitted through gay men than any other group of people..

i personally love bi men as i find men together very sexy.. other s dont

i personally adore young guys.. others dont

i love curly hair.. others dont

i love being fisted.. others dont

its the same in every situation.. there isnt one person that everyone would find attractive.. get over it seriously

over a year ago

Discrimination?!!

Now you're pushing it! Do you mean we are not allowed choices? Well, the comments on these forums get more breath taking on a daily basis! "

Breath taking indeed. I was hoping for people to question their choices and of cause expose their own ignorance?

over a year ago

and we cant choose what race we are or how big our noses are, or how tall we grow.. yet people make choices based on that.. so ur point??

My point? There are many. Main grist is one of homophobia, pretence, cliché x"

yeah.. well guess what.. homophobics exsist! so do racist.. and ageist.. and sexists.. its a fact of life.. but guess what else...

u can choose to ignore these people!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Discrimination?!!

Now you're pushing it! Do you mean we are not allowed choices? Well, the comments on these forums get more breath taking on a daily basis!

Breath taking indeed. I was hoping for people to question their choices and of cause expose their own ignorance?

"

we all find different things attractive.. how is that ignorant?

its called diversity

over a year ago

"Playing the Devils advocate, females will orally pleasure a man as long as he hasn't. Homophobia?

"

stop using homophobia it is very very offensive! your showing the ignorance yet accusing others of it..

over a year ago

yeah.. well guess what.. homophobics exsist! so do racist.. and ageist.. and sexists.. its a fact of life.. but guess what else...

u can choose to ignore these people!"

Oh i try i really do x

over a year ago

Discrimination?!!

"

What exactly do you want,would you like it to be made compulsory for couples to be made to meet bi or bi-curious guys?perhaps the T&C's of the site should be changed to suit?

over a year ago

so a woman doesnt want to go with a bi guy.. but may have many friends who r gay or bi males and dont judge them on their sexuality as a person.. they just find the idea a turn off.. but that makes them homophobic?? seriously

over a year ago

"Playing the Devils advocate, females will orally pleasure a man as long as he hasn't. Homophobia?

"

so why is it ok for you to choose not to meet people under 29 but not ok for them to choose not to meet bi guys?

i dont get how you find some sexual preferences ok but not other?

over a year ago

stop using homophobia it is very very offensive! your showing the ignorance yet accusing others of it.. "

The word or the phobics?

over a year ago

so why is it ok for you to choose not to meet people under 29 but not ok for them to choose not to meet bi guys?

"

Sorry but he seems to be only in favour of choices that suit his opinion!

over a year ago

"

haha yh isnt that discrimination against someones age!!

over a year ago

"

Great point. Now were getting somwhere. Jimmy Saville?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no offence... but are you saying you have no preferences whatsoever.... be that tall/short... fat/thin... black/white... old/young... bi/gay/straight... ect ect ect ect....

because if that is what you are saying I would find that really surprising..

people will always find something to complain about.... and it is normally the thing that excludes them...

so you get for example.... why won't people meet young guys... or old guys... of black guys... or white guys.... of fat guys..... or bi guys

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Discrimination?!!

"

As a Domme I don't play with bi men anymore because the one's I've played with love my anal toys.

I get off on their humiliation - straight men flush with embarrassment and can't hide their "shame" - which in turn excites me.

It has nothing to do with ignorance, purely sexual pleasure on MY part...if you don't mind that is!

over a year ago

there are laws against discrimination on age,sex,race and sexual orientation if the OP is sure he has a case why does he not go to court and see if he can get these laws broadened to include swinging and maybe not wanting to meet bi/bi-curious guys would be come an offence1

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"so a woman doesnt want to go with a bi guy.. but may have many friends who r gay or bi males and dont judge them on their sexuality as a person.. they just find the idea a turn off.. but that makes them homophobic?? seriously "

As I said, the comments on these forums become more breath taking!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Sorry but he seems to be only in favour of choices that suit his opinion!"

Indeed!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

One of my oldest best friends is gay, I hear his stories and he hears mine, but I won't meet bi guys but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me homophobic!

Some people need to get a grip. As every other poster on this thread has said.. Preference, bias, whatever you want to call it.. It happens. You can't change it. Just get over it.

over a year ago

Like it or not, it's their choice. If they don't want to meet a bi male then so be it - end of debate really

over a year ago

"there are laws against discrimination on age,sex,race and sexual orientation if the OP is sure he has a case why does he not go to court and see if he can get these laws broadened to include swinging and maybe not wanting to meet bi/bi-curious guys would be come an offence1 "

Loving your rage x

over a year ago

I bet in most other forums the OP would be classed as a troll,its just here that we are more open and less discriminatory

over a year ago

"there are laws against discrimination on age,sex,race and sexual orientation if the OP is sure he has a case why does he not go to court and see if he can get these laws broadened to include swinging and maybe not wanting to meet bi/bi-curious guys would be come an offence1

Loving your rage x"

if that's not your aim what is it?do you want the choice not to meet who we or others don't want to meet removed from us?please DO explain what you Do want

Use short words because some of us are a bit thick

over a year ago

"so a woman doesnt want to go with a bi guy.. but may have many friends who r gay or bi males and dont judge them on their sexuality as a person.. they just find the idea a turn off.. but that makes them homophobic?? seriously

As I said, the comments on these forums become more breath taking! "

why is that breathtaking?

cos someone excludes a bi guy from their sexual life then they have to exclude them from their whole life? cos thats what the op is saying by claiming homophobia?

pls if ur gonna comment make yourself clear

over a year ago

"One of my oldest best friends is gay, I hear his stories and he hears mine, but I won't meet bi guys but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me homophobic!

Some people need to get a grip. As every other poster on this thread has said.. Preference, bias, whatever you want to call it.. It happens. You can't change it. Just get over it."

oh just the scenrio i explained but apparently what i said was breath taking

over a year ago

"there are laws against discrimination on age,sex,race and sexual orientation if the OP is sure he has a case why does he not go to court and see if he can get these laws broadened to include swinging and maybe not wanting to meet bi/bi-curious guys would be come an offence1

Loving your rage x"

love replies like this when they are starting to realise their arguement has no substance to it XD

over a year ago

birmingham

"

Devils advocate my ass!

Anyone suffered any kind of discrimination, including that of homophobia will know the true effects it leaves.

Publicly exposing one’s homophobic _iews is different to having a personal preference, even we know that!

The homophobic brigade do exist, fortunately, they don’t hide their _iews very well.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It doesn't worry me at all because the next profile might say 'bi guys welcum'.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"One of my oldest best friends is gay, I hear his stories and he hears mine, but I won't meet bi guys but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me homophobic!

Some people need to get a grip. As every other poster on this thread has said.. Preference, bias, whatever you want to call it.. It happens. You can't change it. Just get over it.

oh just the scenrio i explained but apparently what i said was breath taking "

I won't fuck bald men either, does that mean I have to exclude my dad and my uncle from my life as they are bald. Not thru choice!! Lol x

over a year ago

i see this whole scenario as the same as i dont meet people into BDSM.. i find it all a turn off and even if the people say they want straight sex with me.. i have no desire to meet them..

over a year ago

I won't fuck bald men either, does that mean I have to exclude my dad and my uncle from my life as they are bald. Not thru choice!! Lol x "

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

can't say I'm too worries about it myself OP

Those that will, will

That that won't, won't

There's plenty of each out there, and enough not to make it a hurdle - so don't worry yourself about it.

Wolf

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I won't fuck bald men either, does that mean I have to exclude my dad and my uncle from my life as they are bald. Not thru choice!! Lol x

"

Ooh shouldn't of said that. Just noticed OP is bald. Ill get berated for that now too!

over a year ago

evesham

My point? There are many. Main grist is one of homophobia, pretence, cliché x"

do you even know the meaning of the words you are trying to use?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I meet some people outside my preferences

I just lie back my skin crawling, bringing up a little sick but I always time that to when he shoots so I can swallow it back. Every minute is an hour until I get the filthy deed finished and he slithers off.

a verification is a verification afterall....

over a year ago

Devils advocate my ass!

Anyone suffered any kind of discrimination, including that of homophobia will know the true effects it leaves.

Publicly exposing one’s homophobic _iews is different to having a personal preference, even we know that!

The homophobic brigade do exist, fortunately, they don’t hide their _iews very well. "

We all realise homophobia exists,but not wanting to meet bi or bi-curious guys isn't the same thing,sexual interaction is different from social interaction we think any form of discrimination is abhorrent, but still feel people should have freedom to choose,and that includes whether they are sexist,racist or homophobic:-is the price of a free(well relatively free society)

over a year ago

Loving your rage x

if that's not your aim what is it?do you want the choice not to meet who we or others don't want to meet removed from us?please DO explain what you Do want

Use short words because some of us are a bit thick"

I was interested to see what the response would initially be. I then added extra questions as it unravelled.

It is quite fair that you and others are quite heated about the topic. So much better than 'because i don't '. The idea and ideal of choice came into focus. This is valued and overtly ptotected by all, as it should be.

Top of the page question is simplistic and naked to peoples opinion. I am glad it is questioned and discussed. We all have preferences and opinons that can be expressed and mostly protected and supported.

Im very happy with the diverse answers and quotes birthed by the post x

over a year ago

We have this on our profile now after a few couples we were messaging to arrange meets kept on pushing to let the other male play with me. After 3 or 4 messages telling them no im straight we got fed up and decided not to meet couples were the male is bi.

If people aren't going to respect our boundaries in messages, in the heat of the moment we don't think they would either

over a year ago

It's called choice, we have the freedom to chose who we play with and that is dictated by our sexual desires/turn ons, throwing the homophobic card into a discussion because you are trying to get a reaction is childish beyond belief ( and like someone has already said on other sites would be called trolling) are you trying to say that because you are excluded from their pretences they MUST be wrong? Or are you (as I suspect) just trying to stir things up and get a reaction? If its the first then I feel sorry for you as focusing on the negative aspects will never make you happy and if its the later then I still feel sorry for you good luck and happy swinging

over a year ago

Loving your rage x

I was interested to see what the response would initially be. I then added extra questions as it unravelled.

It is quite fair that you and others are quite heated about the topic. So much better than 'because i don't '. The idea and ideal of choice came into focus. This is valued and overtly ptotected by all, as it should be.

Top of the page question is simplistic and naked to peoples opinion. I am glad it is questioned and discussed. We all have preferences and opinons that can be expressed and mostly protected and supported.

"

So are you admitting that after the initial post(and perhaps a couple more) you were trolling?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Loving your rage x

"

Changed your tune a bit there haven't you??

over a year ago

Loving your rage x

So are you admitting that after the initial post(and perhaps a couple more) you were trolling?"

I know what a Troll is but not trolling? X

over a year ago

evesham

Loving your rage x

"

yet you seem to have ignored all the qustions asked of you?

do you have preferences?

what do you plan to do about said discrimination?

etc etc

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Loving your rage x

So are you admitting that after the initial post(and perhaps a couple more) you were trolling?

"

Trolling is posting things that will cause drama!!

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Trolling is posting things that will cause drama!! "

If the OP is going to be Shrek, then I'll be Puss in Boots, thank you

over a year ago

Loving your rage x

yet you seem to have ignored all the qustions asked of you?

do you have preferences?

what do you plan to do about said discrimination?

etc etc"

Food for thought. I do like your militancy. I do have preferences informed by positive or degative discrimination. Its not always a bad thing or is it? Taste, politics, geography . . . lots of factors influence choice x

over a year ago

how about this for an idea?:-each to their own(preference wise!)

over a year ago

Loving your rage x

Trolling is posting things that will cause drama!! "

Oh gosh no. No drama just discussion. Hope not given anyone indigestion? X

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

"

Puss is my favourite! X

over a year ago

"how about this for an idea?:-each to their own(preference wise!) "

I like it xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"how about this for an idea?:-each to their own(preference wise!)

I like it xx"

I'm confused.

over a year ago

do you even know the meaning of the words you are trying to use?"

I believe so. Oooh saucer of milk to table 5

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Puss is my favourite! X "

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

just a simple question you seem to be ignoring...

"do you have preferences of your own?"

over a year ago

Its a bit like a gay person saying wont meet hetro. Not sure why the question was asked.

over a year ago

So by the admission of the op - he doesn't choose to be bi , he is bi - so are we then to assume he has absolutely no control which hole he fucks in a mmf scenario ?

Just an observation and perhaps the reason some couples make it perfectly clear they won't meet bi males

over a year ago

"So by the admission of the op - he doesn't choose to be bi , he is bi - so are we then to assume he has absolutely no control which hole he fucks in a mmf scenario ?

Just an observation and perhaps the reason some couples make it perfectly clear they won't meet bi males "

I have full control of my bodily functions. Whom enters whom or not should be discussed before mmf. Plus other preferences, tastes and limits x

over a year ago

evesham

I believe so. Oooh saucer of milk to table 5 "

i dont like milk thanks....on of my discriminations

but your choice of words is interesting, firslty because i believe one of them doesnt exist Grist??

homphobia....the hatred or fear of a gay person? how have they emonstrate hatred or fear?

Pretence....are you sugesting that actually they do like bi men but are preteding not to for some reason?

cliche....do you mean stereotyping?

over a year ago

"Its a bit like a gay person saying wont meet hetro. Not sure why the question was asked."

There is quite a difference. Bi overlaps both.

Pansexual is the newish buzz work to cover all peoples and diversities. Perhaps this should be included? X

over a year ago

but your choice of words is interesting, firslty because i believe one of them doesnt exist Grist??

homphobia....the hatred or fear of a gay person? how have they emonstrate hatred or fear?

Pretence....are you sugesting that actually they do like bi men but are preteding not to for some reason?

cliche....do you mean stereotyping?"

Hello, grist, put into use (also corn) . Use of question posed.

Homophobia is self explanatory.

Pretence, people may be contrary to what they say. Listings are taken at face value and we have to trust what is written. Ive met several 'straight' men who are not 'straight' at all. I am honest in my profile.

Cliché is about generalisation the ill informed use to feel safe

Xxxxx

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"

"

Grist is grain that has been separated from its chaff in preparation for grinding. The old expression "grist for the mill".

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Its a bit like a gay person saying wont meet hetro. Not sure why the question was asked.

Pansexual is the newish buzz work to cover all peoples and diversities. Perhaps this should be included? X"

I'm bisexual not pansexual or any other kitchen implement. OP: you're making the distinction between discrimination and preference. They are two different words for a reason. They mean different things in context. Don't get so stress about people who won't meet bi guys. What can you do to change their mind? Nothing. Contact the people who want to meet bi guys.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Has this thread, version 2000 of the why wont couples meet bi-guys thread descended into the STI argument and gay/bisexual men being in the highest risk group ?

But really, if people spent less time focused on those that wont meet them (for whatever reason) and more time focused on those that will then you would have a better time on here, you cannot force people to meet what they do not wish to do regardless of weather you agree with their justification for it or not.

Starting to throw around homophobia and discrimination don't help your case much either as one of the few things we have left in this day and age is the ability to choose who we invite into our beds!

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Discuss x"

I know a girl on here who's specifically looking for bi guys for a hotel gangbang this Saturday...

over a year ago

evesham

"do you even know the meaning of the words you are trying to use?

Pretence, people may be contrary to what they say. Listings are taken at face value and we have to trust what is written. Ive met several 'straight' men who are not 'straight' at all. I am honest in my profile.

Xxxxx"

grist - anything that can be used to your advantange

think you meant gist - the most important bits of information about something, or general information without the details

cliche - a comment that is very often made and is therefore not original and not interesting

going by your definition you definitely meant stereotype - a fixed idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especially an idea that is wrong

online dictionaries are wonderful things

over a year ago

"Its a bit like a gay person saying wont meet hetro. Not sure why the question was asked.

Pansexual is the newish buzz work to cover all peoples and diversities. Perhaps this should be included? X

I'm bisexual not pansexual or any other kitchen implement. OP: you're making the distinction between discrimination and preference. They are two different words for a reason. They mean different things in context. Don't get so stress about people who won't meet bi guys. What can you do to change their mind? Nothing. Contact the people who want to meet bi guys. "

Hello, not at all stressed. Seems to stress others. Didnt realise this post would go on for so long? Good stuff x

over a year ago

evesham

"

Grist is grain that has been separated from its chaff in preparation for grinding. The old expression "grist for the mill"."

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Discuss x

I know a girl on here who's specifically looking for bi guys for a hotel gangbang this Saturday..."

Will there be any saucepans? I was thinking Pansexual.

over a year ago

"Has this thread, version 2000 of the why wont couples meet bi-guys thread descended into the STI argument and gay/bisexual men being in the highest risk group ?

But really, if people spent less time focused on those that wont meet them (for whatever reason) and more time focused on those that will then you would have a better time on here, you cannot force people to meet what they do not wish to do regardless of weather you agree with their justification for it or not.

Starting to throw around homophobia and discrimination don't help your case much either as one of the few things we have left in this day and age is the ability to choose who we invite into our beds!"

Fabulous xxx

over a year ago

"do you even know the meaning of the words you are trying to use?

Xxxxx

grist - anything that can be used to your advantange

think you meant gist - the most important bits of information about something, or general information without the details

cliche - a comment that is very often made and is therefore not original and not interesting

going by your definition you definitely meant stereotype - a fixed idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especially an idea that is wrong

online dictionaries are wonderful things "

Well now you know grist is a real word. Hey its like school, learn somthing new everyday. Thanks for putting me 'straight' xxx

over a year ago

Discuss x"

Is it really any of your business why they have that preference or any other preference for that matter

and yes we meet bi males, again that's our choice

good luck

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"

we wont meet bi men... we are both 100% straight.. yet the number of bi men in here that have said there is no such thing as a straight male.. and that mr fun is really gagging for cock as all men are !! Well he's not.. and if attitude like that exists in bi mem ( and a very high percentage of then ones that gave messaged us) there is no way we would put ourselves in a meet situation with someone like that where things could turn nasty.. we are here for fun.. not to be made to feel pressured by someone elses sexuality that we do not share.

So its easier for us to say no bi men.. its our choice and we find it not at all nice for people to say we are discriminating against bi men because we wont meet them.. man on man does not turn mrs on and mrs is not into it..so why would we.

Its a swinging site not a site where you have meet and shag anyone and everyone that wants to.

There are plenty of bi men and couples on here.. maybe op would do better to concentrate of them than the ones that dont and trying to find out why we dont.

over a year ago

we wont meet bi men... we are both 100% straight.. yet the number of bi men in here that have said there is no such thing as a straight male.. and that mr fun is really gagging for cock as all men are !! Well he's not.. and if attitude like that exists in bi mem ( and a very high percentage of then ones that gave messaged us) there is no way we would put ourselves in a meet situation with someone like that where things could turn nasty.. we are here for fun.. not to be made to feel pressured by someone elses sexuality that we do not share.

So its easier for us to say no bi men.. its our choice and we find it not at all nice for people to say we are discriminating against bi men because we wont meet them.. man on man does not turn mrs on and mrs is not into it..so why would we.

Its a swinging site not a site where you have meet and shag anyone and everyone that wants to.

There are plenty of bi men and couples on here.. maybe op would do better to concentrate of them than the ones that dont and trying to find out why we dont.

"

Thank-you for your time and considered answer x

over a year ago

Discuss x

Is it really any of your business why they have that preference or any other preference for that matter

and yes we meet bi males, again that's our choice

good luck "

Thank-you and good luck to you too x

over a year ago

Just came across this thread............now I understand the term "drama "queen""

For the record, I don't meet bi men because it makes me feel ill to think of two guys together, yet I will play with another woman.

1. That is not fair.

2. I could not care less.

By *artsnikCouple
over a year ago

wortley

we are a bi couple and agree with most on here its personal preference up to them there is plenty on here that will meet bi males why not try a club on bi night will be a good way to get talking to couples that will meet bi men just a thought

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"To be fair there is not a lot to Discuss as really it's just down to personal preference "
Seconded

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"To be fair there is not a lot to Discuss as really it's just down to personal preference Seconded "

agreed, motion carried..move on

to agenda item number 2..

misuse of phrases to attract attention or cause umbrage..

that 'such terminology as Discrimination and Homophobia be used in context'

given the present and historical references to said words whereby people have been attacked and or killed by fuckwits who are exponents of said terminology..

item 3,

'anyone wishing to start an argument in an empty room'..

please indicate and an appropriate facility will be afforded.

tea break..

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

We don't meet single males or single fems bi or straight discrimination?

Although Mac is straight we will meet cpls with bi males but no playing between males.

over a year ago

"To be fair there is not a lot to Discuss as really it's just down to personal preference Seconded

given the present and historical references to said words whereby people have been attacked and or killed by fuckwits who are exponents of said terminology..

item 3,

tea break.. "

Hobnob? xxx

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Thank-you for your time and considered answer x"

A Footnote from Mr

I have no hatred of fear of bi-sexual/gay men I just have no desire for another man to penetrate my anus or any other part of my body. If that makes me homophobic or discriminatory, then guilty as charged. I also have no desire to own or drive a German car, does that make me racist or xenophobic?.....I am tired of bi-sexual men getting on their high horse because straight men/couples prefer not to meet them....if anyone is being discriminatory, it's the bi-sexual man who can't accept that not everyone shares their sexuality.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"To be fair there is not a lot to Discuss as really it's just down to personal preference Seconded

item 3,

tea break..

Hobnob? xxx"

far too middle class..

plain old digestives ta..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I am tired of bi-sexual men getting on their high horse because straight men/couples prefer not to meet them....if anyone is being discriminatory, it's the bi-sexual man who can't accept that not everyone shares their sexuality."

as a bi male in a cpl i tend to agree with some of what you say..

to be fair there are some within all the various elements that make up the user's of the site who also do so ..

think the concept of meeting who will meet you is an idea we all could think about..

end of the day worry about that which you can effect, why worry about that which you cant or never will..

over a year ago

Surely you lay out what you do and don't in your profile .

Why can't bi guys swing with straight couples ?, if the straight guy says no then that means no , a boundary has been set and everyone is happy .

Bi means enjoys sex with both or either sexes , gay or lesbian is same sex.

Seemples really .

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"so a woman doesnt want to go with a bi guy.. but may have many friends who r gay or bi males and dont judge them on their sexuality as a person.. they just find the idea a turn off.. but that makes them homophobic?? seriously

As I said, the comments on these forums become more breath taking!

why is that breathtaking?

cos someone excludes a bi guy from their sexual life then they have to exclude them from their whole life? cos thats what the op is saying by claiming homophobia?

pls if ur gonna comment make yourself clear"

If you're going to comment make sure you don't have a go at the person agreeing WITH you!!!

I was agreeing WITH you - just so I make myself clear, which you could have worked out for yourself if you read my other comments on this thread!

over a year ago

Don't get upset......the OP says we are all entitled to our own opinion.......when he wants to know yours, he will give it to you!

over a year ago

Entirely down to the individual(s) choice. You must respect that.

There is no room to complain about people because their wishes exclude you. Just find others who are happy to meet bi males and have fun with them!

over a year ago

My wife is bi, I am not, but we will meet bi couples happily, in the understanding that the ladies would play together if they want, but male on male is not going to happen. I really don't understand the problem some people have with bisexual people, or even homosexual people. That's what they find attractive, and makes them who they are, personally I'm not attracted to men at all, even just for playing with at the Time, but I understand and respect that their are blokes who are.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/13 09:02:32]

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

If you ladies and couples are all going to be forced to shag bi-males because it's 'homophobic' then can you let me know the number for your lawyer?

Only I get rejected for being too short, not being black, not having a huge cock, for having long hair, for having different opinions to people on the forums, for not being a grammar nazi and for having facial hair (to name but a few)

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Also any thread ending in 'Discuss' is just never going to go well...

Rant over.

...ooops, that's another one

over a year ago

Jeeze is it me or are folk really not understanding that people can decide who and what group of people they want to meet.

over a year ago

Its like saying why do straight men not meet straight men...or vice versa straight women meeting straight women.

They have no interest in eachother.

Its all down to preference some straight men don't like the idea of being with a bi sexual guy and some women don't as it does nothing for them.

Post new Message to Thread