Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife taking charge of profile

Jump to newest

By *aughtynice100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Recently I’ve ( the mr ) wanted the wife to dominate me and I spoke to the mrs about it and she likes the idea but admits she doesn’t know how to , so now the profile has changed , if anyone messages us with the topic heading “ Miss G “ I’m allowed to read it but not respond , she will respond, she wants guys who can dominate ( not hardened professional doms ) to help guide her how to dominate me , I am bi ( only bottom for now ) and she loves seeing me with guys , depending on the guy she may also play and get involved which she knows turns me on , I love seeing her with guys , being fucked and kissing other guys with tongue, if anyone wants me to respond to a message it must have the heading “ subby hubby “

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtynice100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 28/02/23 20:36:30]

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Recently I’ve ( the mr ) wanted the wife to dominate me and I spoke to the mrs about it and she likes the idea but admits she doesn’t know how to , so now the profile has changed , if anyone messages us with the topic heading “ Miss G “ I’m allowed to read it but not respond , she will respond, she wants guys who can dominate ( not hardened professional doms ) to help guide her how to dominate me , I am bi ( only bottom for now ) and she loves seeing me with guys , depending on the guy she may also play and get involved which she knows turns me on , I love seeing her with guys , being fucked and kissing other guys with tongue, if anyone wants me to respond to a message it must have the heading “ subby hubby “ "

Wish you were nearer.

Post new Message to Thread