Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your origin story?

How did you both first get interested and how did it develop into a cuckold lifestyle for you both?

Strictly cuckold dynamic. Not a question for stag vixen couples or voyuer only.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ritishAsianMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I have had several hotwife meets where the Husband wanted to clean up as instead of allowing me. So i just slowly drifted towards the cuck side to male things more interesting

over a year ago

"I have had several hotwife meets where the Husband wanted to clean up as instead of allowing me. So i just slowly drifted towards the cuck side to male things more interesting "

By *enerifehotwifecplCouple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Just evolved naturally

By *otwifeandcuck123Couple
over a year ago

Ealing

My husband outof the blue while we where havig a drink said that he had always thought about me playing with other men . The thought turned me on the more i thught about it so i knew his friend had an eye for me and was always in our house watching football ect . I made sure id a shoet eniugh skirt on sohe could get a glimpse of my stocking tops when isat down . After catching him looking a few times i askedif he liked stockings . Nodding his head o went over and at on his knees and placed his hand on my legs. After a nervous look to my husband my husband nodded at him and he began feeling them further and further up . This is how it sarted though i knew my husband was bi and had played with men before id never seen it . I was keen to watch and a month or so later i was watching a man dominate him which was such a turn on . X

Anna-marie

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

after 25years of hotwife /bi couple it Just evolved naturally hes always known i get more pleasure from others sexually added to the fact hes a guy who has many heath issues ...

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Cuckold.....

Started when we first met over 30 years ago, Jane was in an on/off relationship with a guy that was based solely on great sex and little else....more of a convenience for them both.

We met, started dating, and she decided to let him down slowly.

She had two or three more meets with him before finishing it and we became a couple.

About five years later we bumped into him again at her friends wedding and he made moves on her which I did little, or could do little to stop.

The rest is history.....

over a year ago

"Just evolved naturally "

By *hilliplisa790Couple
over a year ago

Paignton

Started as a fantasy of my husband which developed into sex talk during our love making. We made the step and haven’t looked back since which for me is fantastic

By *ouplecu2015Couple
over a year ago

Reading

it all started with her telling me about her ex black boyfriends

By *Ci LutherMan
over a year ago

Taunton

All started when a couple invited me over for a run of the mill meet.. he messaged me following day and explained he was cuckhold hubby and as we had a great first meet he now entrusts me to arrange a regular meet with his gorgeous wife

By *anilla-sinCouple
over a year ago

lancs

we are considering finding a regular bull

over a year ago

"we are considering finding a regular bull"

I'd love to be a regular bull for a nice couple again.

Post new Message to Thread