FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Confessions: the sexual thing that you stray outside of your relationship to get.

Jump to newest

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

I get a lot of married men visit who no longer get blowjobs often or ever at home. Got me wondering what other sexual needs are off the cards at home or you’ve never explored with your partner that you get met elsewhere.

It’s confession time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

Come on don’t be shy. Have had a few DMs. Sharing is caring

By *oublesixesMan
over a year ago

Corby

Blowjobs, cock, cum, threesomes

By *ewsexycplCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Interesting, not quite the same but my OH is struggling with BJs at the mo due to dental work. Therefore for our club visit Saturday she's keen for me to have one off the female in the couple. I'm not going to say no! Haha

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I stray outside the house for wax play and anything that needs a well equipped dungeon. I usually take one of my partners with me though.

By *rikki1967ukMan
over a year ago

peterborough

Anything I have the proverbial sexless marriage. No physical contact at all. Not even hand holding

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Moresomes

By *lex.and.SexCouple
over a year ago

Bedale

I don't these days, but in previous relationships it was rarely a specific sexual act and more about a sexual attitude.

From time to time I need a woman to fuck like a complete slut, not politely or cleanly. I want her to swear, and slam and make a complete mess of herself giving no shits to how loud she is or how she comes across.

That's what I've cheated for in the past. And that kids is how you inadvertently end up with a girlfriend behind your wife's back who moonlights as a lady of the night.

over a year ago

Interesting reading everyone’s answers.

I’m not looking anything particular,but since Fel don’t like to put hands around neck hard enough and slap me in between,tie me up..I need it and I’m craving it a lot.

Mrs

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

I would stray outside as I’d take her with me

over a year ago

Sex, full stop.

By *inx and NymphCouple
over a year ago

bristol

"Interesting reading everyone’s answers.

I’m not looking anything particular,but since Fel don’t like to put hands around neck hard enough and slap me in between,tie me up..I need it and I’m craving it a lot.

Mrs "

I relate to this.

I’d say the very reason I pushed to sign us up was for many things sexually I feel like I’d get better outside the relationship

over a year ago

We have a healthy sex life when time permits.

Sneaky one in the garage ,or a ‘sexy bath’ with door locked Hahahah

No reason to stray (yet) been together almost 20 years

By *ttentiveRabbitMan
over a year ago

Lymington

Just to be desired and to desire.

I love giving oral and people to appreciate the attention.

Running a business takes a lot of mental stress, and I refuse to carry it home as the stress of house jobs, bills, life is too much as it is.

Sex to me is an escape, you can close the door to all this and relish the moment.

It's kinda spiritual the way it heals the soul and charges my aura.

It's really my secret weapon of success.

Sadly this is not appreciated or understood, so after many reusuals, I'm here for salvation and strength to do what I need to do.

Therefore I am forever grateful for the friendships and kinks that arise from here.

I understand that a lot don't agree or understand and I expect to be burned at the stake, but my reasoning before you toss that match.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

By *actilenorfolkgentMan
over a year ago

Norwich

"Anything I have the proverbial sexless marriage. No physical contact at all. Not even hand holding "

Snap!!

over a year ago

Snap snap

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Other women and group sex.

The first alone the second with hubby... both with his full support.

By *ensman100Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

sex would be good! Like a few on here I suspect, in a sexless relationship and although I enjoy a jolly good wank like most of us, it's always better with a helping hand..or mouth!

over a year ago

Anything out of the very rare vanilla sex

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

For me, DVP with a couple is my thing.

It's not possible to engage in that with a long term partner, and rubber dildos just don't even come close.

By *urious0022Couple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I treat my husband to a blow job every day where we can is that too much ha ha

over a year ago

"Interesting reading everyone’s answers.

Mrs

I relate to this.

I’d say the very reason I pushed to sign us up was for many things sexually I feel like I’d get better outside the relationship "

Yeh agree here, there's some things that we think are better done by someone external to our marriage, some because one of us isn't as able to do it, some because it adds to the dynamic

By *arbar2021Couple
over a year ago

city

Just a bitta strange.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Nothing. I get everything i need in this relationship and so does john. We do this for experiences and friendships.

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"Sex, full stop."

This exactly the same sorry

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ikkiHbiWoman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Real cock, love my wifey but sometimes the toys can't scratch that itch

over a year ago

Hotwifing. It’s shit with just the two of us

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

By *unandrelaxedMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

Bi mmf or just bi fun.

She's very vanilla and I'm not.

By *ustABaldBeardedVikingMan
over a year ago

Hinckley

Golden showers, pegging or when meeting a trans girl.

Also I think the build up and thrill of meeting and sharing that intimacy with someone else. I love the idea of showing up somewhere, no information exchanged other than boundaries and just tonking fuck out of each other and exposing that part of yourself to someone new. That's the main thing for me, the connection.

By *ylonloverboy69Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

Meeting up with trans girls.

over a year ago

"I treat my husband to a blow job every day where we can is that too much ha ha "

Would u like a 2nd husband lol

over a year ago

"Hotwifing. It’s shit with just the two of us "

Wish I was closer to u I'd happily join u guys if u liked wat u saw

over a year ago

For me it the rough set. I crave it badly and my husband would never spank me, let alone anything else. We also rarely have sex. I have a much higher sex drive than he does. More than anything though I crave oral and that a no go for him. He like reciving but refuses to give.

By *rb1Man
over a year ago

swansea

I used to meet a married woman for a few years that was into rough sex and that was amazing. Anything goes, we’d meet most days sometimes for a quickie and then other times for a few hours. With my wife it’s lights off and in the bed vanilla sex, it’s nice but I want more excitement and options

By *oonloverWoman
over a year ago

bognor regis

Meet Sir, for kinky Bdsm fun

over a year ago

I'm poly so not straying, but since I've had only male partners for a while, definitely boobs.

My guys are all amused because of how much I'm loving my new partners boobs.

By *nterdimensionalMan
over a year ago

london

damn this threads depressing, no idea why you lot cant do these things with your partners.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

"For me it the rough set. I crave it badly and my husband would never spank me, let alone anything else. We also rarely have sex. I have a much higher sex drive than he does. More than anything though I crave oral and that a no go for him. He like reciving but refuses to give."

What a waste I love doing all those things the problem I had was my ex wife didn’t want them. She got a bigger thrill out of spending money.

over a year ago

"For me it the rough set. I crave it badly and my husband would never spank me, let alone anything else. We also rarely have sex. I have a much higher sex drive than he does. More than anything though I crave oral and that a no go for him. He like reciving but refuses to give.

What a waste I love doing all those things the problem I had was my ex wife didn’t want them. She got a bigger thrill out of spending money."

Spending money is a close second lol

By *Spicey4MeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Sex, full stop."

I m wondering if you're the only one looking

By *Spicey4MeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I treat my husband to a blow job every day where we can is that too much ha ha "

Sounds perfect, I think you might need to have words with my wife.

over a year ago

"Just to be desired and to desire.

I love giving oral and people to appreciate the attention.

Running a business takes a lot of mental stress, and I refuse to carry it home as the stress of house jobs, bills, life is too much as it is.

Sex to me is an escape, you can close the door to all this and relish the moment.

It's kinda spiritual the way it heals the soul and charges my aura.

It's really my secret weapon of success.

Sadly this is not appreciated or understood, so after many reusuals, I'm here for salvation and strength to do what I need to do.

Therefore I am forever grateful for the friendships and kinks that arise from here.

I understand that a lot don't agree or understand and I expect to be burned at the stake, but my reasoning before you toss that match."

That’s exactly why I’m here!

over a year ago

Cock, anal & lots of pussy

By *Spicey4MeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Cock, anal & lots of pussy "

So like most men on here

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Anything lol

By *utlongjohnMan
over a year ago

close

"For me it the rough set. I crave it badly and my husband would never spank me, let alone anything else. We also rarely have sex. I have a much higher sex drive than he does. More than anything though I crave oral and that a no go for him. He like reciving but refuses to give."

He must be crazy, id love to bury my face in that ass and lick you to orgasm

over a year ago

Anal ,dp,fisting, the usualstuff really

By *irtyKittenCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Someone that is bigger than what he has

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Sex and desire. Touch and kisses.. none of which I get at home on my own..

By *ittle MonkeysCouple
over a year ago

Kimberley

Absolutely nothing.

Nothing is off the cards in our relationship as I guess I’m primary goal is for each of us to be happy, address all our needs and desires and share the journey. We love each other infinitely and I guess our relationship is almost perfect.

Yeah we fall out about loading the dishwasher all wrong though.

over a year ago

"I get a lot of married men visit who no longer get blowjobs often or ever at home. Got me wondering what other sexual needs are off the cards at home or you’ve never explored with your partner that you get met elsewhere.

It’s confession time "

Until Mr and I got together I had never been properly sexually fulfilled. I didn't stray in other relationships but absolutely wanted to, not going to lie.

Then we randomly got together - random in the sense that neither of us was looking for anyone or anything when we got to know each other. And literally out of the blue, we are having the kind of sex we have always wanted to have. Sometimes it's dirty and slutty, sometimes it's sensual and passionate and we both are open to trying new things with each other because we care about each other's pleasure. Neither of us have experienced this with anyone before and it feels good

Mrs

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

Lucky husband

over a year ago

"Absolutely nothing.

Nothing is off the cards in our relationship as I guess I’m primary goal is for each of us to be happy, address all our needs and desires and share the journey. We love each other infinitely and I guess our relationship is almost perfect.

Yeah we fall out about loading the dishwasher all wrong though."

Loading the dishwasher wrong is just plain wrong..!!!

My OCD won’t allow it..lol

By *ojosmilerMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I like to dress and act fem even though I have a good sex life with my other half x

By *ustincider888Man
over a year ago

Preston Ish

Just to feel some sort of intimacy

By *enuinerickxMan
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I get nothing from my wife these days but have strayed. I stray because I enjoy humiliation and abuse, slapping g, spanking and choking. My wife would never ever do that and to be honest I couldn't do that to her.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've never strayed ,I'm here with my partner's full knowledge and him with mine.

Jack likes group fun ,which I'm not really bothered about so he meets couples alone,which I'm happy for him to do.

If I got an interest for something I'd speak to my partner first see if he'd be open to it .

By *orthsouthguyMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Probably not uncommon I’ve got a significantly higher sex drive than my wife, not only wanting it but it’s doing the kinky play she isn’t interested in. And tbh it’s nice to meet people who want to do the anal, rimming, watersports, pegging, BDSM etc recreationally on a swingers site. We all know it’s fun, the majority here are not looking for a relationship, it’s possible to chat and build a rapport in advance… so even as a “single” guy on here… it works for me

over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Anything I have the proverbial sexless marriage. No physical contact at all. Not even hand holding "

Time to leave then mate as all she is now is company.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

[Removed by poster at 09/07/23 11:22:24]

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"I get a lot of married men visit who no longer get blowjobs often or ever at home. Got me wondering what other sexual needs are off the cards at home or you’ve never explored with your partner that you get met elsewhere.

It’s confession time

Until Mr and I got together I had never been properly sexually fulfilled. I didn't stray in other relationships but absolutely wanted to, not going to lie.

Then we randomly got together - random in the sense that neither of us was looking for anyone or anything when we got to know each other. And literally out of the blue, we are having the kind of sex we have always wanted to have. Sometimes it's dirty and slutty, sometimes it's sensual and passionate and we both are open to trying new things with each other because we care about each other's pleasure. Neither of us have experienced this with anyone before and it feels good

Mrs"

This exactly us. We have not had a connection like this before. He watch a guy fuck me last night in our hotel after Newport social then joined in to tag team fuck me to submission. It was an amazing night we shared together with this lovely guy who gave me a hard fucking along with John and made me gush for the first time to. Lost count of the orgasms after twenty

By *Spicey4MeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

What I love giving oral but wife not keen to give or receive and likewise have a far higher sex drive from her.

Happy spanking

By *rinsatiable 300Man
over a year ago

Portishead

"I don't these days, but in previous relationships it was rarely a specific sexual act and more about a sexual attitude.

From time to time I need a woman to fuck like a complete slut, not politely or cleanly. I want her to swear, and slam and make a complete mess of herself giving no shits to how loud she is or how she comes across.

That's what I've cheated for in the past. And that kids is how you inadvertently end up with a girlfriend behind your wife's back who moonlights as a lady of the night."

Disagree…. So you just meet a women, and they are a complete slut? Then once secure they become boring? Because I’ve dated lots of women over thr years, none were ‘Instant sluts’ or anything a wife or partner or mine couldn’t be / do!!

I think the issue is the men! They have the balls or security at times to say to their partner what they like and kinks and shit….

And that’s their fault! Not their boring wives…

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have a very fulfilling relationship and sex life so no need to step outside. If there is any 'stepping outside', it's to include others and we do it together.

By *lex.and.SexCouple
over a year ago

Bedale

"I don't these days, but in previous relationships it was rarely a specific sexual act and more about a sexual attitude.

That's what I've cheated for in the past. And that kids is how you inadvertently end up with a girlfriend behind your wife's back who moonlights as a lady of the night.

Disagree…. So you just meet a women, and they are a complete slut? Then once secure they become boring? Because I’ve dated lots of women over thr years, none were ‘Instant sluts’ or anything a wife or partner or mine couldn’t be / do!!

I think the issue is the men! They have the balls or security at times to say to their partner what they like and kinks and shit….

And that’s their fault! Not their boring wives… "

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying that in the past I've made the misjudgement of getting serious with women who weren't a good match for me because "other elements" of their personality were very good. They were very nice, or very kind, or had their lives very well put together. All of those things are important and very worthy, but what I failed to account for was that they weren't necessarily sufficient to balance out a strong sexual incompatibility.

There was nothing wrong with these women, and I don't think I ever implied that there was. I know that they have gone on to have extremely successful and long term relationships after me and are very happy. As are their husbands so far as I can tell. Because clearly they are better matched than I was.

I'm also not saying that it's not possible to develop that attitude in a relationship. Of course it is, and I have with Lucy (which is in no small part why I now don't stray despite more opportunities than I ever had before). The issue is that as with every attribute a person can and should only develop in a particular attribute to the extent that their desires and core personality dictates. You can help a very demure woman become more slutty, but only to the extent that she wants to. If that level is below your minimum threshold you will leave or cheat or live with it. In the past I've done all three and only one of them is the correct course of action.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

For us it's so we can swap partners ,we enjoy watching each other play.

Miss

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Plus jack likes group fun and can be orally bi with the right couple.so we keep our single profiles too.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Nothing at all. Everything consensual is permissible for us

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

Anything of a sexual nature from a woman, due to a sexless relationship. That's why I'm here

over a year ago

When I was in a relationship it was because I wanted to feel wanted, desired, sexy, craved. I wanted attention. I wanted lust, chemistry and passion. It wasn't ever about a specific act. It was much more about how I was being made to feel.

To be honest, I'm still the same in what I'm looking for as a single woman

over a year ago

When I was in a relationship, I used to go hunting for couples and TS meets.

A couple of relationships knew, last one didn't.

49 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

49 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Confession submitted via DM:

My Mrs is totally about just monogamy… I am a groupsex addict and love gangbanging women. Have corrupted many mates into it too.

49 weeks ago

i occasionally have a cheeky solo wank outdoors, nothing exciting and thats only when theres no chance of any outdoors fun with my lady

49 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Outside of relationships I see professional Mistresses for BDSM sessions including CBT and ballbusting. I also get my cock sucked by guys and have met a TS.

By *ecret-64Couple
49 weeks ago

Wrexham

This is easy....

OTHER WOMEN!

I have always enjoyed ayong with other females. By joining fab and meeting them on hear it keeps our marriage strong and me from cheating.

We discussed this in depth and my hubby supports me in my needs.

The hardest part is finding a willing female in a couple or a single.

If your out there get in touch. Xx

By *herry delightWoman
49 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

For a lot of men it's anal.

For one guy it's watersports.

Another it's changed cock and humiliation.

There is crossdressing as well.

And of course bi male, over the years I have been swinging that is the one that comes up the most.

By *ogerroger69Man
49 weeks ago

West Yorks

Watersports

Rimming

Sucking cock

There I’ve said it x

49 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

It used to be pegging but now my partner loves it. I do often meet other guys to give blow jobs though.

I also meet a guy who likes me to wear his partners dress and hold ups.

By *Spicey4MeMan
49 weeks ago

Leeds

"For a lot of men it's anal.

For one guy it's watersports.

Another it's changed cock and humiliation.

There is crossdressing as well.

And of course bi male, over the years I have been swinging that is the one that comes up the most. "

Looks like most men's secret bucket list

By *ister_EMan
49 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Mmf 3sums mainly.

By *ddfellowMan
49 weeks ago

new ferry, wirral

kink, group and a big cock up the bum

49 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Married to a woman for many years. Sex life all very vanilla. I saw a man on here offering an introduction to spanking for curious men. I’d always liked the idea of bending over and being spanked so built up the courage to visit.

Fast forward 3 months and I continue to visit once a week. Never leaves permanent marks. Just gives my cheeks a hot glow after about 20 minutes of hand and paddle work. We both get very hard during the spanking and he makes sure I can see his arousal. He’s made it clear if I want to suck his cock I’ll have to ask for it at the start if one of our sessions. I’m getting very tempted.

By *eelslover300TV/TS
49 weeks ago

flitwick

For me two things I cant get directly in a mf relationship, 1) giving a guy a bj - I love giving them and giving to a dildo isn't the same and 2) orally bi mmfs

Also I've had woman meet me outside of relationships where their bfs couldn't do "rough" sex. I.e. hands around the neck, face fucking, choking etc

By *arly_tv31Man
49 weeks ago

Chester

I do it to explore my bi side and to dress up for a guy and give bjs

33 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Keep the posts coming

By *annyT1966Man
33 weeks ago

Derwentside

Watersports

By *sirapMan
33 weeks ago

Manchester

I love having a big older cock in my hand and mouth

By *ebbie69Couple
33 weeks ago

milton keynes

For me it's being with those that dominate me and use me as a sex toy. Also when it comes to fucking it's meeting those that like to fuck hard just for the sake of it and leave me a sticky mess. Basically anything except love making

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
33 weeks ago

Leicester

I wouldn’t stray outside the marriage (male) but there are things I would like to do while she watches..

By *icentiousCouple
33 weeks ago

Up on them there hills

B/d in casual play and onceD/s in a more serious relationship.

L knew about this.

L has met in f/f play twice.

If you call straying going behind backs or deceiving .

Never

By *ogerroger69Man
33 weeks ago

West Yorks

Men’s cocks and piss play x

By *uitedSuitorMan
33 weeks ago

Halifax / Leeds

Dom/Sub play.

Whilst L is naturally submissive, I always find the bond is tricky to stretch to the limits of my fantasies. I love degradation/humiliation (both ways) but struggle with this with my wife. She’s completely in agreement that this is difficult to enact but still maintain the respect of the marriage.

She’s been involved when we’ve been in this situation, but only as a passenger with another woman - never as the degrader/degraded.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this?

By *ogerroger69Man
33 weeks ago

West Yorks

"Dom/Sub play.

Whilst L is naturally submissive, I always find the bond is tricky to stretch to the limits of my fantasies. I love degradation/humiliation (both ways) but struggle with this with my wife. She’s completely in agreement that this is difficult to enact but still maintain the respect of the marriage.

She’s been involved when we’ve been in this situation, but only as a passenger with another woman - never as the degrader/degraded.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this? "

By *ogerroger69Man
33 weeks ago

West Yorks

"Dom/Sub play.

I agree

Why do we crave humiliation as intelligent human beings?

By *eyond PurityCouple
33 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

We do it with full consent but we love to play with another woman and C loves the attention of more than one guy…

K

By *hesubtlegentMan
33 weeks ago

surrey

I’m single now but when I was married years ago, I ended up straying with a much more sexually compatible woman. She loved the things I was into. Rough stuff, anal, choking, fully clothed quickies, car sex (not dogging) my ex wife would probably have done all that too but I couldn’t do the filth with the mother of my child. Stupid I know but that’s how I felt.

By *unlovin72Man
33 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

It’s confession time "

Anal, mmf and I am bi which the wife doesn't know either

33 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Quite a lot of the men who visit gloryhole enjoy being able be rough and very dominant as they use me for their pleasure. It’s a huge turn on for me submitting to a man like that and they love that they can let go. Using me in ways they wouldn’t be comfortable using their wives/girlfriends.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
33 weeks ago

Leeds

There's nothing I'd stray to get if I don't get enough if someone I'd talk about it and sort it.

Honesty over some random sex anyday.

Mrs

By *oveprettyfeetMan
32 weeks ago

Banbury

It’s anal play for me, and my anal play

Have an active sex life with my partner but she’s not adventurous and won’t do anything anal either way, and anything remotely ‘gay’ as she puts it.

I love the feeling of being rimmed and fucked

My ex-wife used to peg me and that was a good balance

By *tmostakiss1Man
32 weeks ago

DC

I don’t know how else to say it without possibly offending but older ladies. I absolutely adore, so my misbehaving is geared towards that audience.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
32 weeks ago

manchester

It’s confession time "

Being part of a swinging couple, absolutely non.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
32 weeks ago

manchester

"Dom/Sub play.

The Dom/sub dynamic can be difficult if it’s just bedroom based for a couple. It’s easier if you are full on lifestyle.

14 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Post new Message to Thread