Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

me melons twisted

Jump to newest

By *ertnbecky OP   Couple
over a year ago

oldham

ok here goes. becky went on hols last thursday. last night a bi fem friend who we play with now and again knocks on the door so we had a beer or two slept in the same bed and no sex cos me n becky only play together so im walking about with the biggest hard on ever. just wondered if anyone else has had similar to this as we both wanted to shag but didnt.

p.s shes fit as hell too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

almost same situation, ex gf was away on a hen weekend in Blackpool (with my full permission to play and enjoy) and unexpectedly a female ended up staying the night, sleeping in my bed but as my ex and I had not discussed this possibility we did not play. Sex is fun, swinging is fun but I am not going to lose the person I love and a great relationship for it, especially when a few days later "normal service will resume"

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I would'nt even put myself in that sort of situation,could lead to all sorts of trouble :0

If im honest I would question the motives of a fem friend if she turned up on our doorstep knowing I was away,but then we only play together and I know others don't

over a year ago

Gary and I have an understanding that if we want to meet anyone on our own without prior discussion then all we need to do is send a text or make a call to each other - we are both very happy with this arrangement and it works for us. However, in the situation between the couple who wrote originally the situation should never have gone as far as spending the night.

over a year ago

Yes Im with you honeypot.

I guess maybe the OP has a close friendship with the fem just for to her turn up at the door, I know if somebody we had met with did that I would find it very strange and ask them at the door to leave as I was alone and probably would have the kids here also lol.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I would'nt even put myself in that sort of situation,could lead to all sorts of trouble :0

If im honest I would question the motives of a fem friend if she turned up on our doorstep knowing I was away,but then we only play together and I know others don't"

yep ...ulterior motive ..i reckon ...i mean i can see someone popping around not knowing an individual was away

but then why create a potentially compromising situation...sleeping in the same bed .,...just how close did you both feel you needed to get..and why ?

over a year ago

"ok here goes. becky went on hols last thursday. last night a bi fem friend who we play with now and again knocks on the door so we had a beer or two slept in the same bed and no sex cos me n becky only play together so im walking about with the biggest hard on ever. just wondered if anyone else has had similar to this as we both wanted to shag but didnt.

p.s shes fit as hell too"

If it was us,I'd have phoned Trace and explained the situation and no doubt got the all clear. Never look a Gift Horse etc and all that. As Hoskins used to say,"It's good to talk",lol.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *ertnbecky OP   Couple
over a year ago

oldham

hmm we have known this girl for approx 6 years we ended up in bed as both pissed dont think she had any ulterior motive just too pissed to drive. and she knows we never play apart or even in different rooms.no probs becky will be told when she comes home and as we trust each other implicitly been together 22 years now cant see any probs.

p.s still got a throbber on lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I would'nt even put myself in that sort of situation,could lead to all sorts of trouble :0

If im honest I would question the motives of a fem friend if she turned up on our doorstep knowing I was away,but then we only play together and I know others don't

yep ...ulterior motive ..i reckon ...i mean i can see someone popping around not knowing an individual was away

but then why create a potentially compromising situation...sleeping in the same bed .,...just how close did you both feel you needed to get..and why ? "

I just love the way there is a jump to an ulterior motive on the part of the female friend. Even though it was his house she was welcomed into, was entertained for long enough for both to get pissed and it wasn't her bed they both ended up in (hmmmm who allowed that one) she must have had am ulterior motive.

Sorry Bert, I don't mean to imply anything underhand on your part - it just tickled me the way 2+2 (or 1+1 in this case) suddenly equals 7.9 on the bunny boil-o-meter.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

" - it just tickled me the way 2+2 (or 1+1 in this case) suddenly equals 7.9 on the bunny boil-o-meter.

"

PMSL! (out loud as well!!) Very good!

"bunny boil-o-meter" Love it!

OKC

Post new Message to Thread