By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 20/11/09 11:51:02]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

I'm probably gonna get shit down for this but I was wondering - which part of the UK has the best swingers? By best I mean the most "up for it, turn out in force, need any excuse to party" type people (as opposed to who's best at, r has the most sex).

In my experience, taking a sample from past socials I been at (events, dates and exact venues hidden):

Yorks: 200+

Midlands: 400+

Lancashire: 300+

Wales: 150+

London/M25: -10 (Yes, the capital is still waiting for double figures)

It just makes me wonder - in London are we so uptight with the "too close to home attitude" that we can't be arsed? Is that why I (personally speaking) find myself travelling so much for meets?

Ultimately, are swingers outside the M25 "better" or are Londoners just that much fussier that we tend to "go without" altogether?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we are just too fussy rather have no meets then shag a minger lol

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"we are just too fussy rather have no meets then shag a minger lol"

Lol, London = a city full of mingers

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Don't know about other regions but in the north west there seems to be plenty going on - we don't 'shag mingers' but have plenty of sex which is what we like!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would say the midlands, most of my meets have been from the midlands.

I know an older guy from london that has been a swinger for many a year and he said about 5/6 years ago now that the swinging scene had moved from london to the midlands and manchester area

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

When a sexy, gorgeous wanton girl comes to London to play and of 4 nights can't find a guy in London looking to meet up, you know its time to pull up the bridges, block the border and leave a "Closed for business" sign on the capital.

over a year ago

"When a sexy, gorgeous wanton girl comes to London to play and of 4 nights can't find a guy in London looking to meet up, you know its time to pull up the bridges, block the border and leave a "Closed for business" sign on the capital."

Its probably as we said on the Erotica thread.

They like to talk the talk but its a different matter when its time to walk the walk.

over a year ago

"I'm probably gonna get shit down for this but I was wondering - which part of the UK has the best swingers? By best I mean the most "up for it, turn out in force, need any excuse to party" type people (as opposed to who's best at, r has the most sex).

In my experience, taking a sample from past socials I been at (events, dates and exact venues hidden):

Yorks: 200+

Midlands: 400+

Lancashire: 300+

Wales: 150+

London/M25: -10 (Yes, the capital is still waiting for double figures)

It just makes me wonder - in London are we so uptight with the "too close to home attitude" that we can't be arsed? Is that why I (personally speaking) find myself travelling so much for meets?

Ultimately, are swingers outside the M25 "better" or are Londoners just that much fussier that we tend to "go without" altogether?"

not sure but Wales 150 thats only the Cardiff Social, Swansea have one a month as well and an awful lot of ppl go to that so its more than l50 for Wales.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Since wales got a mention... what about Scotland?? it sometimes seems like we make up about 70% of the site lol

Maybe you need to get your butt up here to one of our socials, mind you they book up about 6months in advance!

xAx

By *rouble and strifeCouple
over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

is there a swingers site in africa?

over a year ago

"is there a swingers site in africa?"
eh, sorry? Am I missing something? I suspect not, sadly.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"is there a swingers site in africa?"

I don't understand the relevance of this post

Maybe you'd care to enlghten us?

By *rouble and strifeCouple
over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

"is there a swingers site in africa?

I don't understand the relevance of this post :-ybe you'd care to enlghten us?"

is there a scotland in the uk

By *umcoveredpussyCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

yes there is

over a year ago

I couldn't help noticing 'the south' seems to end at London ... we're 80 miles further south than that and there seem to be plenty of swingers along the south coast.

over a year ago

the only thing I wonder about sex in relation to areas is why so many scottish people take any interest whatsoever in what is happening in England since most Scottish people hate the English and reply what you like this is what I am led to believe by my encounters with them

over a year ago

ah, but at the moment, Scotland still IS part of the UK, so surely allowable in Ahab's survey?

over a year ago

having swung in the northeast and the south. can say its a much better up north. people are just friendlier and willing not to judge people on looks alone.

over a year ago

Where was the North West on that list? lol..

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"Where was the North West on that list? lol..

"

Lol - ok ok.. admittedly a lot of regions were omitted from the list for various reasons (haven't been to their socials,... too many socials in towns relatively close together so just grabbed one sample social,... the social may not have been for me *ahem - couples only* hence giving it a miss however I admit was reported a good turnout anyways,...)

The point being the list is not definitive however it doesn't detract from the fact that "the Mighty M25" seems to suffer from "More mouse than Man" syndrome as far as "turning up" is concerned. Why why why? (I'll be a virgin priest again at this rate if some wanton woman doesn't come and shag me silly and prove my survey all bollox)

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i was on the M25 today traveling around towards romford and saw loads of notice's stating that parts were closed off to swingers

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"i was on the M25 today traveling around towards romford and saw loads of notice's stating that parts were closed off to swingers "

Sure it didn't say "Parts closed off due to swinging branches" ?

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"yes there is"

WHAT??? lmao

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I couldn't help noticing 'the south' seems to end at London ... we're 80 miles further south than that and there seem to be plenty of swingers along the south coast. "

yep most people judge the whole south / south east by london ...and its not the same as out away from the capital. two clubs and lots of offers/meets all without travelling more than 20 miles

happy friendly sprite

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Didnt mention the North-East either...

I've had lots of fun up here, no complaints from me, never planned meets out side the area thou, so cant judge !!

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"Didnt mention the North-East either...

I've had lots of fun up here, no complaints from me, never planned meets out side the area thou, so cant judge !! "

Apologies for not mentioning North East,.. and that goes for every place i haven't mentioned.

To be fair, its a sample survey (hence only 4 areas and not a definitive list)

I'm still waiting for London to Wake the F up! (ok, that's me indoors and bored outta my mind and now watching all my movies on pc)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I've had lots of fun up here, no complaints from me, never planned meets out side the area thou, so cant judge !!

Apologies for not mentioning North East,.. and that goes for every place i haven't mentioned.

I'm still waiting for London to Wake the F up! (ok, that's me indoors and bored outta my mind and now watching all my movies on pc)"

Simple solution - move up to real civilisation!!! You're too good a guy to be lonely down there! ps - we don't actually wear flat caps, keep whippets and send the kids up chimneys!!!

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

I'm still waiting for London to Wake the F up! (ok, that's me indoors and bored outta my mind and now watching all my movies on pc)

Simple solution - move up to real civilisation!!! You're too good a guy to be lonely down there! ps - we don't actually wear flat caps, keep whippets and send the kids up chimneys!!!"

Yopu have chimneys? come get me!!!!

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/09 19:00:25]

over a year ago

I've noticed Scotland has some pretty tasty swingers!

over a year ago

are scottish people allowed an opinion yet on this ??? fuck it here mine anyway!!

everywhere will have them its the looking for them obviously population size n so forth will count!!

over a year ago

"are scottish people allowed an opinion yet on this ??? fuck it here mine anyway!!

everywhere will have them its the looking for them obviously population size n so forth will count!!

"

Well Wales is in there so why not Scotland!?

over a year ago

uk wide survey required on swinging lol!!xx

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"uk wide survey required on swinging lol!!xx"

Trust me, I'd include the whole of Europe if I had enough info to go on.

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"uk wide survey required on swinging lol!!xx

Trust me, I'd include the whole of Europe if I had enough info to go on."

Fuck me!!! Prague has some proper swing parties! You know what this means?

... its cheaper to have a swingers party there than to have a team of polish builders in London.

Wake up London!!!

over a year ago

no sure what the european statistics for swingin is but it gives me somethin to research!! i think it may be higher than this country ??x

over a year ago

"the only thing I wonder about sex in relation to areas is why so many scottish people take any interest whatsoever in what is happening in England since most Scottish people hate the English and reply what you like this is what I am led to believe by my encounters with them"

well i have an interest as my partner stays in england..............MOST scottish people hate the english.....pmsl here.....behaviour breeds behaviour in my book.....a very stereotypical myth to be honest.......i would say there is more english who hate the scots than vice versa....but thats cos the population in england is 10 times that of scotland

over a year ago

hi 5 that couple!!!

amazin how a bit of stereotypin goes a long way!! i could say i hate all english cause of maggie thatcher but i dont cause she was just one person!!

i take everyone as i find them and without startin the race or ethnicity bollocks again i dont care colour creed or class if they fine with me im cool with them!! xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

"the only thing I wonder about sex in relation to areas is why so many scottish people take any interest whatsoever in what is happening in England since most Scottish people hate the English and reply what you like this is what I am led to believe by my encounters with them"

this thread is exactly why ppl from scotland feel like this!!! most of u dont know where the m6 leads you to!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/09 00:32:29]

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"the only thing I wonder about sex in relation to areas is why so many scottish people take any interest whatsoever in what is happening in England since most Scottish people hate the English and reply what you like this is what I am led to believe by my encounters with them

this thread is exactly why ppl from scotland feel like this!!! most of u dont know where the m6 leads you to!!!"

If it leads anywhere to your front door, then I'll be on the next coach up see you at Buchanan xxx

over a year ago

it just takes one self opinioted git to bugger up a thread and no in the good way!! scottish swinger hospitality it second to none!! but there one thing the moanin poster never need to worry about findin out about it!! should write a book... how to alienate a full country!! shadow written by tony blair lol!! xxx

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i would have to say you come across as quite a judgemenal person.i think the scottish people on this thread have come across as quite evenly balanced people.a chip on both shoulders

over a year ago

"the only thing I wonder about sex in relation to areas is why so many scottish people take any interest whatsoever in what is happening in England since most Scottish people hate the English and reply what you like this is what I am led to believe by my encounters with themi would have to say you come across as quite a judgemenal person.i think the scottish people on this thread have come across as quite evenly balanced people.a chip on both shoulders "

and a fish supper in one hand n a can o irn bru in the other !!

over a year ago

i love women with scottish accents , and judging by some profiles theres some sexy peeps up there !!

car full of petrol ,

international sat nav ,

phrase book ,

and big coat !

all sorted !

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

while all you southeners head to scotland

please stop off in the newcastle area for a good time first

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm waiting.... what time will you all cross the Border?

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

"I'm waiting.... what time will you all cross the Border?"

Is that an invite? .. my inbox isn't barking at me.

Post new Message to Thread