FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many men like to crossdress in private

Jump to newest
 

By *ommodo OP   Couple
over a year ago

OX16

I love seeing my man crossdressed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ammy_xMan
over a year ago

Reading

Yeah I do occasionally, find it fun to get to feel sexy and slutty for a change

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aidbacklover2021Man
over a year ago

perth

Before we both retired and I had sometime on my own I loved to go on cam in my thong and hold ups wore them at meets too feels so good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lldaybreakfastMan
over a year ago

leeds

I love wearing sexy lingerie every opportunity i get .its nicer to find others that enjoy it too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Love the feeling of knickers and stocking as I wank as got a good collection of knickers dirty one and new ones I buy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

My ex girlfriend got me into it as she come to my flat with some new underwear and as she put it on I said as a joke it would look better on me and she said I bet it would so the next day we want shopping as I couldn’t wear hers because she was only 5ft 4 and size 10 and me being 5ft11 and size 18 I found out when we was trying them on in shop. So we both got new underwear and what home and had great sex and she said I looked fantastic and she loved the feeling on both stockings as she was on top fuckin me and that’s her in my pictures and videos. Love you found one into it again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty_couple_97Couple
over a year ago

crosby

[Removed by poster at 23/12/22 10:00:42]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty_couple_97Couple
over a year ago

crosby


"I love seeing my man crossdressed "
Same although it is hard to find other couples who also enjoy their man in sexy lingerie xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Arbroath

I tick that box

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *b72Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Far more than are willing to admit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndisMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I do, don't look convincing at all. Just like the feel of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Panties and hold ups for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall


"Far more than are willing to admit"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I ‘dabble occasionally, but apparently I do have a cute ass, big frame but size 12 silky knicks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ammy_xMan
over a year ago

Reading


"I love it "

I love it when you dress too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndyrTV/TS
over a year ago

southport

I love it.

I have quite a selection of sexy lingerie

And I have met a few who enjoy the same thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love knickers and nylons. Got some on now in fact

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *o againTV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Yep love it. Always on the look out for things to wear.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely loads. Just like loads of "straight" guys want to play with someone cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *o againTV/TS
over a year ago

swansea


"Absolutely loads. Just like loads of "straight" guys want to play with someone cock"

Ain't that the truth..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love having hubby fully dressed as a sissy in our hotwife cucky lifestyle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assysaz40Man
over a year ago

chorley

Absolutely love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ames23151977Man
over a year ago

broadstairs

Like the feel of sexy lingerie on my skin xx need to find a bi couple to share the experience x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

I may do .. occasionally x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itginger101Man
over a year ago

Termonfeckin

I love it, I'm the same size as my wife so her clothes fit me perfectly ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Bradford and Stockport

All of them. The ones that say they wouldn't are in denial...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I Crossdress almost every day if I can

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago


"Absolutely loads. Just like loads of "straight" guys want to play with someone cock"

Cross dressing doesn't make a man bisexual.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Crawley Down

I like to crossdress in private, bit also out and about when driving home from work.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

It has been known for me to dress ,

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago


"I love seeing my man crossdressed "

I love it occasionally but more public now hence profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

Love to dress and only a select few friends know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I used to.

Do it in public nowadays.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket


"I used to.

Do it in public nowadays.

"

You look awesome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *indful indulgenceMan
over a year ago

Wymondham

I love the sensation of lingerie against the skin.. having sex in it is so arousing.

I've found many women enjoy it too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham


"I love it "

Come on, you’ve got to let us know where the username The Pumpkin Juggler come from…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

Anyone want to see me wearing lingerie?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exysoul888TV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

In private, and in public! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket


"In private, and in public! X"

Fit!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WkinkymaleMan
over a year ago

Colwyn bay


"I love seeing my man crossdressed "

I do too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WkinkymaleMan
over a year ago

Colwyn bay

I do but am I no way convincing just love the feeling

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rthur WrightusMan
over a year ago

Pevensey

Early on in relationship with my late girlfriend after a sex and wine fueled day, somehow she had me wearing her panties and tights as we fucked. We both found it extremely sexy, her in particular and made her wetter than ever. So weekends when she got out some extra knickers with some hold-ups or tights as she dressed in the morning, I knew to wear them. It turned her on incredibly seeing and knowing that I was wearing her underwear. She often made suggestions during the day knowing she was making us both super horny and often unable to do anything about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nigmatic x DivinityCouple
over a year ago

Up town top ranking

As I'm a switch, I looooove getting a man to make himself looks sexy for me

He is then rewarded with a little treat for his cooperation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xTwo4funCamsxXCouple
over a year ago

chester

Me,me me! MrsTwo made me one night.I loved it and we've never looked back

MrTwo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heahireladMan
over a year ago

crewe

I love to dress up, have done with some exs and now can’t stop x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rthur WrightusMan
over a year ago

Pevensey


"Me,me me! MrsTwo made me one night.I loved it and we've never looked back

MrTwo"

That's similar to what happened to me, although now single I like the feel of wearing sexy underwear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

bucks

Bruce does

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

Dudley

Bet most have had a dabble at one time or another but won’t admit it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ough75Man
over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby/south east

More than admit it probably

It’s not always private fir me but mostly do it on my own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urabriteMan
over a year ago

Stafford

I have been known to slip into some nylons

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I do enjoy getting my sheer black stockings, black 6 strap suspender belt, lacy panties, heels and occasionally a dress on. I love how it makes me feel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Iv tried sexy underwear a couple of times and quite enjoyed it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ringo1969Man
over a year ago

salisbury

Been wearing sexy lingerie since I was a teenager, absolutely love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness


"I love seeing my man crossdressed "

.

It's something we enjoy doing together too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mmyesplease2Man
over a year ago

taunton

Love to dress. Would Love to meet a couple whilst dressed too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

It’s my guilty secret … that nobody knows about!!! Lol xxx

Private … and public here darlings xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

If that is what the lady wants then I have no problem with it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iJandJCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

MrJ likes to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkydresser81TV/TS
5 days ago

Midlands

I love dressing in private. It turns me on being straight acting normal guy in real life but love dressed in lingerie and tight shirt dresses in secret. Love the feeling of nylon, fishnets and lace in particular

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *astpoetTV/TS
5 days ago

London, Brighton and Southampton (visiting brighton)

I might enjoy it a little

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peshul91Man
5 days ago

NOTTINGHAM

Love slipping into something sexy, would love to have someone to dress for again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iam200743Man
5 days ago

yate

Have indulged recently…… love it.

Look a lot better in my head than in the mirror though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icci65Man
4 days ago

warrington

Only into panties and tights

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layboyMan
4 days ago

Thame

Ooh i do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
4 days ago

Sheffield

I love cross dressing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icki222TV/TS
4 days ago

Lincoln


"Far more than are willing to admit"

🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umplayerMan
4 days ago

Chester

I love wearing wife’s knickers when she’s out

Some pics in my private collection if anyone’s interested!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *FNylonMan
4 days ago

Dunfermline

I might try this now and again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otsure03Man
4 days ago

witney

I do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urabriteMan
4 days ago

Stafford

love doing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddle aged and chubbyMan
4 days ago

Shefford

Go on, I'll hold my hand up and admit to it too. Sometimes in public too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
4 days ago

Leicester

Have done it on the odd occasion and also with good friends of ours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
4 days ago

Edinburgh

As often as i can love looking and feeling feminine. Love to embrace my femme side. Just wish i could be cheryl all time x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ddfellowMan
4 days ago

New ferry wirral

I reckon its one of the most popular male kinks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ownyMan
4 days ago

Manchester

Oh yes absolutely, had some filthy encounters with horny tgirls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ami4321Man
4 days ago

wrexham

It's all good fun 😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ldnhhMan
4 days ago

London

Been told I look suited to it given my build but have to be in the right mindset

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickicdTV/TS
4 days ago

coventry

Love to wear stockings lingerie & heels alone, with wife or on cam with fellow dressers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
4 days ago

Addlestone


"Love to wear stockings lingerie & heels alone, with wife or on cam with fellow dressers"

You look very sexy in them x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
4 days ago

Chichester

A lot more do it than the public / wives / gfs realise that’s for sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
4 days ago

Addlestone

I love wearing knickers under my suit when I go to work.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ervertedPrinceMan
4 days ago

NeverLand

I adore it! I have so many pictures. But just not had the confidence to share them on here! It’s a barrier for me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellythekinkTV/TS
4 days ago

Corby

Crossdressing is a continuum from sticking on a thong or silky knickers, to full make up, depilation, wigs, painting nails and trying to look convincing.

I imagine the majority of guys have dabbled at the knickers end, much fewer at the trying to look femme end.

I know where I am x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achel a cdTV/TS
18 hours ago

se london

All in and gurly for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
17 hours ago

nosy town

Never seen any on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earingpantiesTV/TS
16 hours ago

warrington

Love it makes me feel so horny and like seeing it too also great to play both dressed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecretSexLifeCouple
15 hours ago

York

Mr can dress whenever he likes 🙂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aldaVelvetTV/TS
15 hours ago

London

Yes I do it every now and again 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
15 hours ago

Sheffield

Love to cross dress and become a sissy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oltonman69Man
15 hours ago

Wigan

I love wearing panties, stocking and tights

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
15 hours ago

Addlestone


"Yes I do it every now and again 😘"

Very beautiful and highly convincingly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
15 hours ago

Edinburgh

Cant resist my sissy side x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexbjjaneTV/TS
15 hours ago

Brentwood

As much as I can

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongandthick888Man
15 hours ago

Leeds

14.3million in the UK

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r1000Man
15 hours ago

Leeds

I do enjoy wearing a thong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamcouple87Couple
14 hours ago

Birmingham

Cross dressd for years started doing it for my mate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *Goddess-TV/TS
14 hours ago

wilts

Yeah, once or twice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antyGuy66Man
14 hours ago

Ilkeston

I have done everything from panties to full dress and pretty convincing in public places.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ieandteaseMan
13 hours ago

Wiltshire

Yeah, I love a private session. I got caught by the fb but it was better before she confirmed, she said she had suspicions before.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
13 hours ago

Addlestone


"Yeah, I love a private session. I got caught by the fb but it was better before she confirmed, she said she had suspicions before. "

Wow you look super hot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tephTV67TV/TS
13 hours ago

Cheshire

Prefer public, it takes a lot of time to shave body, makeup, wig and dress up, I’m not just going to prance around my flat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ets11Man
13 hours ago

bath

Love it Perfer to dress for somebody else though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enikie and RizzoCouple
12 hours ago

Peterlee

Hubby dresses occasionally and is always fully shaved when dressed.

Go out occasionally dressed but only when visiting Blackpool where it's more accepted. Often complemented on his legs and bum lol. Suggested and encouraged by the wife to dress originally, even picking hubby's "wear" makeup etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ubmissive guyMan
12 hours ago

Liverpool

On my own, no never. But when I was young my Gf at the time, kept asking to do it. I always said no, but she kept asking till finally I agreed. I loved it, but never admitted to it. I must admit, I enjoyed the makeup, more than the clothes . Its probably the most relaxing thing I've ever done. Each new thing, felt like it was stripping away a piece of my masculinity. She spent hours doing it and then I looked in the mirror ,for probably less than a second, I freaked diving away from the mirror. It's like everyday you look in the mirror and see the same face staring back at you then one day you look and someone completely different is looking back at you. As a sub Ive worn, bits and pieces when asked to, but I'm far to old, to do it nowadays.Im not bi or a cross dresser, but I do understand, why some guys enjoy doing it with there partners.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *az71Man
11 hours ago

nr. Hook

I dress up in lingerie on occasions and enjoy it makes me very horny and I act like a slut when dressed. I have shared to odd pic on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornbuddyMan
11 hours ago

Bristol

Will do it when seriously horny under instructions of a hung dom guy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urreynudistTV/TS
11 hours ago

staines

Occasionally dress in lingerie of an evening (not as often as my pictures might suggest). More fun now that I have the silicone breastplate, something else to play with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
11 hours ago

Weybridge

87000?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umplayerMan
11 hours ago

Chester

What does that mean ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avie 99Man
11 hours ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Would love try this with someone and go on live cam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
11 hours ago

watford

Lingerie every day for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
11 hours ago

East Anglia

love my man in stockings and suspenders he still looks masculine I just love the look xx

I do tho if I am feeling in the mood get him in full lingerie, skirt or dress, heels wig and make up to change our play sessions xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *Quiet_GentxMan
10 hours ago

Wicked city

I’ve tried a few times and get a good level of response

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyKentCoupleCouple
10 hours ago

Kent

mr has been known to slip on a thong and g-string. Maybe some suspenders too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
10 hours ago

Addlestone


"mr has been known to slip on a thong and g-string. Maybe some suspenders too"

Would love to see that x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eandthebossCouple
10 hours ago

Walsall

Do like the feeling off stockings to be honest and I like them tied around my neck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
10 hours ago

Stoke

MrsD, loves seeing man crossdressed, and some times she have me have a go too ,for her,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andycd20000TV/TS
9 hours ago

limerick side of ennis.

I wear panties 24/7. I'm dressing for years in lingerie. I started with my Mum's and sis. I still.love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupot56Man
9 hours ago

Ruislip

Guilty here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eandthebossCouple
8 hours ago

Walsall

Àq

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ullBalls81Man
4 hours ago

Keighley

Yeah I’ve had a couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eanne4fun500Man
4 hours ago

Liverpool


"I wear panties 24/7. I'm dressing for years in lingerie. I started with my Mum's and sis. I still.love it"

I love the way it makes me feel when I slip into a pair of hot knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickingdelightMan
3 hours ago

Cotswold village

I enjoy it, it’s the feeling of naughtiness, slutty, I know something under clothes and others don’t - plus leans into bdsm and humiliation interests

Good websites or where do people buy theirs from? Bought a lot from eBay and sizing is rubbish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estiswestMan
2 hours ago

glasgow

Love this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nigmatic PeachTV/TS
2 hours ago

Huddersfield

I only dress privately really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achelCD76xxxTV/TS
2 hours ago

slutsville


"I enjoy it, it’s the feeling of naughtiness, slutty, I know something under clothes and others don’t - plus leans into bdsm and humiliation interests

Good websites or where do people buy theirs from? Bought a lot from eBay and sizing is rubbish "

Sizing is always hit and miss and the trouble with buying online. Even high street shops vary in sizing but I agree eBay or similar can be wildly different. Not just with clothes too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndisMan
30 minutes ago

Liverpool


"I enjoy it, it’s the feeling of naughtiness, slutty, I know something under clothes and others don’t - plus leans into bdsm and humiliation interests

Good websites or where do people buy theirs from? Bought a lot from eBay and sizing is rubbish "

Try vinted! If you go for the ones that are not new they can be very cheap. Buy a few sizes to find what fits then you will know for buying a bit more expensive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rNightMan
25 minutes ago

Coventry

I used to but it got boring after a while.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top