By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

In a dark room in a gay club

Guess that doesn't count though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No never have been. I guess it would be ok in certain situations.

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

its ok all the time with me

over a year ago

Luke was groped by a lady of the night whilst we were exploring a little town on holiday....never seen him run so fast

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

D here

Yep

Bending over to pick something up whilst working I was gripped firmly *coffs* by a young lady in her underwear who had just done a partial strip on stage. She then proceeded to gyrate and dry hump me before finally kissing me on the cheek and teetering off.

Knowing she was a member of the local vice squad and that her colleagues were watching didn't help. Apparently I blushed bright red and looked scared stiff. These days I hope I might be less so

over a year ago

OH had his toe wiggled in the play room at Libs one night...... by a guy....... very surreal and not enjoyed lol

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"as the other thread is on women .. this ones for the guys

"

Nope - does this happen, ie, by women?

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

A couple of times when in nightclubs, usually when stood at the bar, had my arse felt a couple of times but one time felt a hand tugging the zip of my jeans down - looked to see who it was and a woman with a glint in here eye and big smile looked back. T'was a good night!

over a year ago

Years ago on a security job I was ambushed and had my buttocks fondled by a pair of shelf stacker girls, and at another job a woman pulled my collar out and looked down my shirt because she 'liked my chest hair'.

Somehow, I don't think if our genders had been reversed either incident would have been considered acceptable!

over a year ago

Yes I have it happens all the time on tube trains in london lol

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"a woman pulled my collar out and looked down my shirt because she 'liked my chest hair'."

Whoops, sounds like something I would do! Double standards ftw.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

Yeah, a few times in nightclubs by women; a couple were old enough to be my mum (I found that out afterwards lol)

over a year ago

Yep, many moons ago when I was in the Forces. Four of us were in the local pub near our base in Oxfordshire,we were getting some sly looks from a group of girls a few tables away. When it was my round I went to the bar and a few minutes later felt my arse being gently groped. Turned around and saw it was one of the girls from the group, very nice too!! Guess who got his 'end away' that night!!

over a year ago

yep work the doors in many pubs/clubs and womens hands were everywhere

over a year ago

"a woman pulled my collar out and looked down my shirt because she 'liked my chest hair'.

Whoops, sounds like something I would do! Double standards ftw.

- Amy. x"

Not that I'm complaining, she was gorgeous. In retrospect, I probably should have pointed at my shorts and asked if she wanted to see anything else.

over a year ago

I was sleeping at a house party on sofa to find a hand tug my trousers open and then a wet mouth sucking me. ofc it was dark and there was 15 people in the lounge sleeping. so couldnt move or turn on light.

the person swallowed then retreated into the dark. i no idea if it was a girl or guy but it was a great d*unk bj.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I've had my arse groped a few times in nite clubs, funny really, i'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot i'd have got a slap

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

"

I've had my bum grabbed, loads of times, by girls in clubs - been kissed randomly as well - I guess this is sexual assault - although I've never reported it as such haha

over a year ago

Yep in a crowded bar, walking to get a drink and two girls grabbed my Cock, was very flattering, but nothing came of it :-/

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

"Yes I have it happens all the time on tube trains in london lol"

same here ... I cant get on a train to work without a woman gyrating herself on me ..

As well as the obvious bum rubs and love taps, I was going to an important meeting one day, annoyed at it happening so regularly and trying to keep my thoughts together, I backed into a tight corner looking directly out of the window.

Little did I know the rubbing of my arm was actually a pair of 38dd's as I was holding onto the arm rail. It must have been good for her as I didnt notice it for possibly 15 minutes until I got off and looked around lol

though it was nice

By *lifelessvanillaCouple
over a year ago

Queens Park, London

Yes - by a sexy older lady at a naked foam party in Cap D'Agde.

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

"I was sleeping at a house party on sofa to find a hand tug my trousers open and then a wet mouth sucking me. ofc it was dark and there was 15 people in the lounge sleeping. so couldnt move or turn on light.

the person swallowed then retreated into the dark. i no idea if it was a girl or guy but it was a great d*unk bj. "

Twas a bloke.

over a year ago

Women seem to like to just randomly grab my hair on nights out, so i guess that counts. Bum has been pinched a lot too.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Steve's been felt up a couple of times - by old ladies while were in portugal- it was so funny! Z

By *neplusserMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

yes, full grope of my package behind my back from a bridesmaid on a hen do. She came out of no where like an assassin

over a year ago

Years ago in a club in Dublin. A girl was kissing another guy and nearly fell over until I caught her. She was obviously impressed, and started fondling me while still kissing him...it may have been very formative to why I'm here!

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeah, mainly in normal nightclubs by boozed up women

By *J45Man
over a year ago

Norwich

While young and still a virgin I was groped in a lift. Turned round and two very pretty ladies stood there winking at me, . As I left the lift my friend asked why I didn't 'get in there'. I was petrified of women at the time, lol.

over a year ago

i hate bottom pinchers.

gets my goat

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

Nope never been groped.... But there is time!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

had it happen in asda last week bent down to get some thing from the lower shelf and felt a hand on my butt and a voice say nice arse

but they had gone when i got up to look never saw who it was

over a year ago

Funny how it's perfectly and socially acceptable for women to randomly fondle men ... No way we blokes could get away with it - although I must say I've pinched the odd ass or two in a club before ...and with good outcomes I must say

over a year ago

Stood up in a cue to pay for shopping got my arse groped

over a year ago

I've been groped by men and women, the men have done it when their female friends were luring me in and hey presto, gay guy grabs my arse and smiles at me.

I'm not the type to punch for something so petty but you got to admit, he would have been on the floor if I had a more violence outlook on life.

Women are either sly or very boastful about it. I don't even care if a woman does it because they're just cock teasers.

WHich makes them do it even more.

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

John was set upon by 2 Dutch ladies in Cap d'agde but he was willing victim lol! he couldn't understand them but went with the flow/

over a year ago

I have actually,by another bloke,wasn't very happy about it

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

"Yes I have it happens all the time on tube trains in london lol

same here ... I cant get on a train to work without a woman gyrating herself on me ..

As well as the obvious bum rubs and love taps, I was going to an important meeting one day, annoyed at it happening so regularly and trying to keep my thoughts together, I backed into a tight corner looking directly out of the window.

Little did I know the rubbing of my arm was actually a pair of 38dd's as I was holding onto the arm rail. It must have been good for her as I didnt notice it for possibly 15 minutes until I got off and looked around lol

though it was nice "

When you say "I got off", do you mean...y'know, "got off"?

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

Once had a cleaner at the station who groped me. thought it must of been a bad dream and thought no more of it. til she grabbed my cock again!!!

over a year ago

I work for a large American company and during a traing course in London I was groped by the (female) MD the first time I smiled politely the secocond time I put down my drink and asked what was going on..............she said I would like to fuck you.......so she did! I am still with the company she left sometime ago!

By *uxtapositionMan
over a year ago

CARDIFF

yes, from behind at an ATM, by a girl in her early 20's with her mates, I was not best pleased and told her so

By *igger1066Man
over a year ago

bolton

Wouldn't mind feeling you up zoe

over a year ago

Yeah. A few times.

over a year ago

I've had my bum grabbed, loads of times, by girls in clubs - been kissed randomly as well - I guess this is sexual assault - although I've never reported it as such haha "

who left ?

over a year ago

A few times back in the days!

over a year ago

Plenty of times in clubs. I'm no 'male rights' idiot but it seems odd that so many women now report bum touching as sexual assault when clearly plenty were/are prepared to touch up guys in the same way.

The there's the teenage girl's favourite d*unken game, how many guys can you snog in a night. If only it was so easy for lads!

over a year ago

If a woman gropes me uninvited its a bit of fun

If I grope a woman uninvited i get put on the sex offenders register for 10 years

Food for thought

over a year ago

Twice the first time was when we attended an alarm sounding in a night club at one in the morning. Within minutes my helmet and fire tunic were off and a few pairs of hands down my leggings. The second time we arrived st a bin fire on a busy Saturday night and as I jumped off the truck I was actually caught mid air by an enthusiastic young lady who locked on with her lips and cheered on by the crowd.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nope.

over a year ago

"Plenty of times in clubs. I'm no 'male rights' idiot but it seems odd that so many women now report bum touching as sexual assault when clearly plenty were/are prepared to touch up guys in the same way.

The there's the teenage girl's favourite d*unken game, how many guys can you snog in a night. If only it was so easy for lads!"

Haha yes we used to play that - we used to call it snog and spin

You snog then dance away to snog the next one

Oh how innocent we were then .....

By *erryPervettoMan
over a year ago

London

I have been a happy victim of groping,feeling and kissing at different clubs in London.

First time was on the cue of an African night club.3black girls stood behind me and my mates.Me being the last.And then I felt a hand on my bum.Turned around and they all acted innocent.Didn't finally figure out which one of them it was.lol

Then on my birthday this year,by a tipsy older woman.Groped my bum as we stood backing eachother in the VIP zone.I turned around smiled and didn't say a word.Her friend noticed and pulled her away.lol

A girl also made me give her a birthday kiss when I was working as security in a disco club.Not that am complaining

over a year ago

Had my ass pinched a million times lol

over a year ago

Would be nice to find out what my reaction would be oh to be used haha

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"Had my ass pinched a million times lol"

And now someone's pinched your profile.

over a year ago

"

One of my clients regularly has a feel of my arse muscles

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"

a few times when I was younger in school some girls used to once in a while give my bum a squeeze without me knowing or ever talking with them....needless to say it was a pleasant surprise.

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan
over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

Only time for me was in a nightclub wen I was 19. Went to bar and two girls I stood next to caught me eyes and smiled. Got my drink served same time as them and next minute she pulled me towards her gave me a long kiss but at same time squirted her mouthful of wkd into my mouth. Great as she was very fit but didn't know what the hell to make of it at the time being much younger then now. She walked off smiling at me and never saw her all night lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

A few bum gropes here and there, but the most shocking was in the couples room in Chams Newport, I was knelt on the bed, naked, back to the door, when a hand suddenly appeared between my legs and had a good grope of my nuts, I was rather shocked because as far as I was aware, there were only guys behind me!

I spun round, and found a naked lady was the groper. Still didn't make it ok, and I told her so.

By *erry2TV/TS
over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes, I have been groped by someone I didnt know at the time. I was standing at the Bar of a local Club(Social) talking to a pal, when a hand came between my legs, and groped me. Very nice it was too. Only problem being it was in front of my wife at the time, and she was not happy. Still ended up sometime later, having loads of Fun with her.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Only by the Old Bill......

over a year ago

Stood on the underground. Wasn't quite ready for the stop and fell back towards a female passenger. Not on purpose I swear.

She instinctively put her hand out as she was sat.

Thought her thumb was going up my ass at one point. Gained my balance with a tug of the bar across the top. Turned round to apologise and got talking.

She said it felt firm. ( I was wandering if she meant my sphincter)

Was busy chatting and holding onto the he bar but next stop tried my luck after seeing her look down a couple of times. Lo and behold. She plainly reached out and grabbed my crotch. Telling me to sit down.

Saw her for a few months after getting off at her stop.

over a year ago

I always get groped when i'm out on the town! More 'Mature Ladies' are a bloody nightmare! The amount of times i've had my arse or packet grabbed is embarrasing!

i feel used and dirty....

To hell with it, i'm off on the piss now!

over a year ago

"I always get groped when i'm out on the town! More 'Mature Ladies' are a bloody nightmare"

over a year ago

""I always get groped when i'm out on the town! More 'Mature Ladies' are a bloody nightmare"

"

So now we know who the 99 year olds go after .

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

As others have said, I've had my arse groped in night clubs.

I just give them a grin, after all, there's no point getting upset about these things - it's quite flattering

over a year ago

Yea mostly in nightclubs where its all dark and cant see who:/

over a year ago

If they have ever been to a gay / bi sauna, most men will have experienced this

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

I wish!

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I once dressed as Dr Frankenfurter for a works fancy dress function and had my bum grabbed by loads if women.

A girlfriend of a work colleague (she was nearly 20 years younger than me) kept asking me to sit on her lap and even offered to buy me a drink if I did; I only accepted because I was thirsty

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I once dressed as Dr Frankenfurter for a works fancy dress function and had my bum grabbed by loads if women.

A girlfriend of a work colleague (she was nearly 20 years younger than me) kept asking me to sit on her lap and even offered to buy me a drink if I did; I only accepted because I was thirsty"

Oops mis-read the OPs question - sorry;

It was not only women that grabbed my bum but guys too - which confirmed by belief, that, despite me being straight, I'm universally appealing lol

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I have enough trouble getting someone I know to grope me, nevermind a stranger!

over a year ago

I was groped many years ago at a rugby club bbq and in the marquee the lights went out and I was really groped. It wasn't a half hearted affair but full of promise of what was to come. When the lights came back on on of my daughter's friend realised what she had just done to her friends father!!! I still laugh about and she still blushes when we meet. She didn't tell her sister but I did

over a year ago

Never happened to me but I'd love it to - I even treat others in the way I'd like to be treated myself in the hope that one day it will happen......by the way this isn't a justified legal defense apparently.....

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yes, this afternoon!

over a year ago

Yes a few times in the jacussi at chams though must add its females doing it lol but think it's a prelude to the lady wanting my sexy wife

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I guess that saunas and sex cinemas don't count but I have had it happen a number of times in vanilla life as well.

I have had both women and men grope me whilst in nightclubs.

Not quiet groping but when as an 18, working in a clothing warehouse during a hot summer I was molested by some of the female staff. I was wearing shorts and the middle aged women from the QC department decided to forcibly use duct tape to 'wax' my legs. A painful and embarrassing incident.

over a year ago

Yes lots of times ladys seem to like my bum and have a quick feel ! Funny they don't seem to like it if I say can I do it back lol

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Have had my bum groped by girls in the changing room at work.

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

another occasion was when I was working, I told some slightly tipsy girl to take care of herself and be safe then she said she would do it because I asked and that I cared...

mind you she was shorter then me so she gently grabbed me by my work tie and shirt and pulled me down a bit and gave me a lovely kiss on the cheek which I liked....not sure if it count's as groping but I liked it for sure

over a year ago

Have been groped a few times I nightclubs and bars but never had the chance to follow up as been with the Mrs or something, was groped by my sous chef when I was a chef, was doing the last desserts and as I bent over the freezer to lift out some ice cream he grabbed my ass....I laughed it off as this was common in any kitchen.....but then when I turned round he was still there and grabbed my dick, needless to say he got my thick meat in his mouth after service....swallowed every bit and that was that....never mentioned again ??

Post new Message to Thread