Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bbc only

Jump to newest

By *ayjayblax OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Hey I’m not gonna complain don’t get me wrong but is it just me that seems to think more and more woman are seeking black only on here lately ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

[Removed by poster at 30/11/22 19:20:52]

By *hitehunter4bbcMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Crazy amount of white couples about 45 to 60 ask me daily to meet, I'm not Complaining...

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Anecdotal evidence isn’t an indication of any sort of wider trend.

By *evonheavenCouple
over a year ago

exeter

Just can't figure out why, looking at the photos on your profiles guys..

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

I guess none you feel it's racist white couples always seeking BBC or the term BBC? Just a question don't hate

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I guess none you feel it's racist white couples always seeking BBC or the term BBC? Just a question don't hate "

Everyone is different and you’re not going to get universal conscensus on the subject even on here.

Also, it isn’t really your lane.

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

I was purely asking pal that's all no hate here I guess it's a compliment more than anything to be believed that due to race you instantly have a big Wang

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are open to all races and religions. We have never had an interracial experience but are openly looking

Good looking, VWE, gym fit guys to the front of the que haha

By *exualchocolate6969Man
over a year ago

East Coast

I have no issues with bbc.. I get many requests for chatting and then they disappear lol...

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

No racial preference here but not a fan of the term bbc, we can work out for ourselves peoples skin color and penis size

By *ris007Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Hey I’m not gonna complain don’t get me wrong but is it just me that seems to think more and more woman are seeking black only on here lately ? X "

I'm definitely not complaining.. if your a genuine woman reading this get in touch if you like what you see .

Also what is it about BBC that turns you on?

By *amelaXTV/TS
over a year ago

Swindon

Surely the black thing is a myth?

over a year ago

"Hey I’m not gonna complain don’t get me wrong but is it just me that seems to think more and more woman are seeking black only on here lately ? X "

So what if they are it's preference. Some profiles say white men only or no black guys. Its a swinging website let people do as they please

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Nope most I met have terrible attitudes towards women and seem to like bareback sex. They always do well in clubs it seems. It's because they're different from European men. Harder feeling. But I was unlucky to get 2 black men with average size cocks lol

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I was purely asking pal that's all no hate here I guess it's a compliment more than anything to be believed that due to race you instantly have a big Wang "

Definitely not true

over a year ago

"Hey I’m not gonna complain don’t get me wrong but is it just me that seems to think more and more woman are seeking black only on here lately ? X

Nope most I met have terrible attitudes towards women and seem to like bareback sex. They always do well in clubs it seems. It's because they're different from European men. Harder feeling. But I was unlucky to get 2 black men with average size cocks lol"

It's like any race it's definitely a myth . Some have big cocks some have average like any other race

Ah that's unfortunate you had bad experiences was they from a club ? I definitely wouldn't want anyone being disrespectful to my wife if we was to go down that road

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Hey I’m not gonna complain don’t get me wrong but is it just me that seems to think more and more woman are seeking black only on here lately ? X

Nope most I met have terrible attitudes towards women and seem to like bareback sex. They always do well in clubs it seems. It's because they're different from European men. Harder feeling. But I was unlucky to get 2 black men with average size cocks lol

It's like any race it's definitely a myth . Some have big cocks some have average like any other race

Ah that's unfortunate you had bad experiences was they from a club ? I definitely wouldn't want anyone being disrespectful to my wife if we was to go down that road "

No from vanilla real life experiences and fab.

As i said my observations from going to clubs is black men always do well as that's what couples want. The women want their fun. Lol

I personally think every race has different thing to offer. I rather have a Polish lover any day over a African lover.

over a year ago

Ah that's unfortunate you had bad experiences was they from a club ? I definitely wouldn't want anyone being disrespectful to my wife if we was to go down that road

As i said my observations from going to clubs is black men always do well as that's what couples want. The women want their fun. Lol

I personally think every race has different thing to offer. I rather have a Polish lover any day over a African lover."

Fair enough

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Just when you think the level of discourse on the forums couldn’t plummet any lower, a thread like this comes alomg and send it into the depths of hell.

over a year ago

Never, BWC all the way

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

"No racial preference here but not a fan of the term bbc, we can work out for ourselves peoples skin color and penis size"

This is basically what I was getting at surely it's just a vwe person not BBC BWC race can be seen on most people's profiles as others have said to race dosn't suddenly make size

By *enelope2UWoman
over a year ago

Fife

Nope most I met have terrible attitudes towards women and seem to like bareback sex. They always do well in clubs it seems. It's because they're different from European men. Harder feeling. But I was unlucky to get 2 black men with average size cocks lol"

Hmmmm

By *enelope2UWoman
over a year ago

Fife

"Just when you think the level of discourse on the forums couldn’t plummet any lower, a thread like this comes alomg and send it into the depths of hell."

Exactly I wouldn't expect less being a minority in the UK and fab with those still w skin colour fetishism

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

I personally think every race has different thing to offer. I rather have a Polish lover any day over a African lover."

To be fair if people believed I was bigger based on my skin colour I'd for sure take advantage of that privilege each to there own though so longs all party's are happy

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

By *h4tguy1234Man
over a year ago

york

Oh bore off. Jesus christ get a grip

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
over a year ago

wexford

I think it’s fantastic to watch a gorgeous woman who wants BBC getting what she wants and deserves. If that’s a ladies preference it should be respected

over a year ago

If you don't offer up your partner to black men, you're racist!

over a year ago

"Just when you think the level of discourse on the forums couldn’t plummet any lower, a thread like this comes alomg and send it into the depths of hell."

totally agree.

I don’t get the ‘the 2 ones I have met’ comment either !

over a year ago

"If you don't offer up your partner to black men, you're racist! "

Va faire un tour en vélo stp

over a year ago

And vice versa my friend.

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple
over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

My partner won't be "offered up" to anyone, she's more than capable of deciding who she wants feast on. Be it black, white or a unicorn that identifies as a leprechaun

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

What a strange thing to say

By *xposedInTheSunCouple
over a year ago

Cap d'Agde

"I rather have a Polish lover any day over a African lover."

Is it the pierogi?

over a year ago

All I know is they loooove big booty

By *h4tguy1234Man
23 weeks ago

york

How is it racist? Get out you total snowflake

By *ocketman124Man
23 weeks ago

Cas

Wife loves black cock in her

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
23 weeks ago

manchester

Can’t relate

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
23 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Not going to slate white guys on here but 90% of the black guys who we speak to are ultra respectful and get the whole dynamic of being with a couple. A lot of the other guys seem to get more of a "when can we fuck" type message.

Can't speak for anyone else but that's how it's been for us.

Ps we have came across some really cool guys who are not bbc we're certainly not prejudice against any colour of skin its more about how you treat a woman

23 weeks ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 05/04/24 15:55:42]

15 weeks ago

It's not just women. As a bi male, I only go with black lads myself. Yes the cock is lovely, looks so much more appealing, and on average is bigger, but for me, physically I only fancy black lads, that's something that comes from within, not a choice I make

By *ee And MikeCouple
15 weeks ago

Cannock

"Not going to slate white guys on here but 90% of the black guys who we speak to are ultra respectful and get the whole dynamic of being with a couple. A lot of the other guys seem to get more of a "when can we fuck" type message.

Can't speak for anyone else but that's how it's been for us.

Ps we have came across some really cool guys who are not bbc we're certainly not prejudice against any colour of skin its more about how you treat a woman "

Yes, we’d totally agree with those statements. As a cuckold couple we want people who can understand and work with our dynamic, we do get a lot of guys who think that cuckolding is about just fucking the ‘hotwife’ and not considering the cuck and we have found that a lot (not all) of BBC’s we chat to understand that dynamic.

By *hipdaleCouple
15 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Doesn't matter on race, at the end of the day its the ladies choice it's her body so she chooses who she wants. From experience a man of colour treats a woman in bed in a different way , more attentive and sensual. Also there opening messages and verbal dialogue is normally alot better and alot more thought put into what they say than most white guys .

By *L10LongMan
14 weeks ago

Norwich/ London

They are looking for new experience. Think about it, after eating apples for so long, there's a point that you want to try pineapple. That doesn't means you don't like apples anymore. It just says you want to try a different fruit. Nothing racist in it. The same with the ladies that says " White males only." Some it's just what they want. Let's try not to make everything about racism. It's called preferences.

By *L10LongMan
14 weeks ago

Norwich/ London

Mainly because we like to give pleasure. In order to do that, you need to understand, not just the women but the couple as "One". That's the biggest mistakes a lot of people do when trying to meet couples for cuckold. I've been doing this for over 2° years. I can tell you, I've met black, white, pink ,purple , blue and yellow. My conclusion it's, only one. Respect it's the key, for a good cockolding. I know, I've been doing it for a very long time. Happy fabbing my people fabbers.

14 weeks ago

I identify as having a BBC/bwc does this count

By *aribbean King 1985Man
14 weeks ago

South West London

Dont really like the term BBC

By *L10LongMan
14 weeks ago

Norwich/ London

Yes we do love big shaped butt

14 weeks ago

"Dont really like the term BBC"

Do you feel it is a racist stereotype and actually denigrating?

14 weeks ago

South West London

"Dont really like the term BBC

Do you feel it is a racist stereotype and actually denigrating?"

it is

14 weeks ago

South West London

Not sure whats up with the fetish about BBC's when statistically White men are the most desired men . Us Black men are a distant second

14 weeks ago

Do you feel it is a racist stereotype and actually denigrating? it is"

Being reduced to the sum total of a physical characteristic is insulting:I bet the people seeking this magical attribute don’t see how racist they are actually being?

14 weeks ago

South West London

Do you feel it is a racist stereotype and actually denigrating? it is

Being reduced to the sum total of a physical characteristic is insulting:I bet the people seeking this magical attribute don’t see how racist they are actually being?"

They dont realise which they dont understand

By *ieutenantMan
13 weeks ago

london

Young man move on.some female here dont meet black guys.Respect their preference and move on.

By *enelope2UWoman
13 weeks ago

Fife

Do you feel it is a racist stereotype and actually denigrating? it is

Being reduced to the sum total of a physical characteristic is insulting:I bet the people seeking this magical attribute don’t see how racist they are actually being? They dont realise which they dont understand"

They don't care to because those that see nothing wrong and offer nothing else in character enjoy it.

By *lkGuyMagic24Man
13 weeks ago

Chislehurst

Do you feel it is a racist stereotype and actually denigrating?"

Not at all I don’t know how it can be viewed this way

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
13 weeks ago

wexford

It’s great to see women enjoying whatever cock they want to enjoy. Let’s not confuse a woman seeking Big Black Cock with racism. That is her sexual preference. Just as if a man prefers BBW to slim ladies or is more attracted to Asian women than white women. It’s not racist!! Just sexual preference.

Huge thumbs up to all the Black guys that give the women who want and are attracted to them what they desire

By *essTTWoman
13 weeks ago

Birmingham

It doesn't affect you so I wouldn't worry about it

13 weeks ago

manchester

It’s called framing bias with a slice of cognitive dissidence

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

i dont sexualize skin colour or fetishize it i dislioke and avoid anyone selling themselves as bbc or even bwc i think queen of spades is dreadful but the problem is most just dont realize the racist tones with it ive met and meet lots of black guys ive met them because they were hot ...

i go back to my dating days before hubs and i dated guys of all races i was brought up where it was not a thing all my friends were and still are of all types same goes for sexuality i have friend of all types ... hot it hot its that simple

By *ris007Man
12 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Snowbunny’s rule!! Any naughty white girls on now?

By *bckentMan
12 weeks ago

Medway Area

There are probably an equal amount stating no BBC or BWC only. Everyone entitled to preferences and despite my handle using the term bbc i find it makes it clear to others who dont "prefer" someone of my hue rather than claiming a stereotype. Had a incident once, lady said oh sorry thought ubwere white...bye. (old profile).

I find it odd someone would have a preference based on race...particularly when most of the time your eyes are closed.... but hey..

By *rincesslunaTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Derby

They say once you go black, you never go back. This is 100% true in my case

Post new Message to Thread