Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Preference Black only leaves me confused

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is everyone you've ever dated or fucked all like a Robert Palmer video?

over a year ago

"I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?"

What now

over a year ago

"Is everyone you've ever dated or fucked all like a Robert Palmer video? "

I haven't watched the Robert Palmer video sorry

over a year ago

I don't like to see any nationality, bodytype or similar being fetishised.

I think it objectifies and dehumanises the people in question.

I can only suppose they use fab to seek put what they do not already have at their disposal to enjoy within their marriage.

Isn't that the point?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not something I engage in, but...

At home someone might like to eat stew. When they go out they might like to eat kimchi, because they can't get it at home.

Different outlet, different desire.

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

You are easily confused it seems

By *aughtycouple1008Couple
over a year ago

west london

You can like more than one thing......

over a year ago

Not sure how it's confusing

Some people like blondes, some brunettes, some bbws some skinny gals

It's about preference and attraction

over a year ago

"You are easily confused it seems"

It's fab ffs we all are lol

over a year ago

"I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?"

It’s a thing called choice?

over a year ago

"You can like more than one thing......"

This is ground breaking news.

over a year ago

Is this directed at a particular couple who has blocked you?

I did not know that it is a requirement to be married to a white man before you can be attracted to a person from a different ethnic group.....

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"It's not something I engage in, but...

At home someone might like to eat stew. When they go out they might like to eat kimchi, because they can't get it at home.

Different outlet, different desire."

What you need is Kimchi-jjigae, stew made with kimchi. Careful though, it can be a bit spicy!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What you need is Kimchi-jjigae, stew made with kimchi. Careful though, it can be a bit spicy!"

Must not kink shame

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I haven’t been attracted to anyone who isn’t black for a long time. I date black men and I play with black men on here.

I understand where you’re coming from OP. White couples seeking solely black men/BBC I think it fetishising the black man.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

What you need is Kimchi-jjigae, stew made with kimchi. Careful though, it can be a bit spicy!

Must not kink shame "

Must not kimchi shame

over a year ago

"I haven’t been attracted to anyone who isn’t black for a long time. I date black men and I play with black men on here.

I understand where you’re coming from OP. White couples seeking solely black men/BBC I think it fetishising the black man. "

So you are fetishising them too.

over a year ago

"I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?

Is this directed at a particular couple who has blocked you?

I did not know that it is a requirement to be married to a white man before you can be attracted to a person from a different ethnic group....."

This isn't personal I have been rejected it's just a question for a forum to see people's opinions

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I haven’t been attracted to anyone who isn’t black for a long time. I date black men and I play with black men on here.

I understand where you’re coming from OP. White couples seeking solely black men/BBC I think it fetishising the black man. "

Of course it is

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I think Mexicans are hot but I married and English bird. Do I fall into the same category?

over a year ago

I just don't get this post,it's like saying your attracted to men and women but you married a man????

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

I like to think I'm quite accomplished in the kitchen so when ever I go out for dinner I tend not to order food I think I can make easily and readily at home

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I like to think I'm quite accomplished in the kitchen so when ever I go out for dinner I tend not to order food I think I can make easily and readily at home"

Exactly my point

over a year ago

I bet you really like Ferrari's, but I also bet you don't drive nor own one...

Why does anyone owe you an explanation as to who they are in love with and why they are in love with them? Being in love and marrying someone is completely different to having a specific attraction that is nothing more than sexual. But that being said, I'm getting subtle racist vibes with this post. Feels like you're just frustrated that a woman dares to have a specific preference that isn't you... but with black men of all people!

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

"I like to think I'm quite accomplished in the kitchen so when ever I go out for dinner I tend not to order food I think I can make easily and readily at home

Exactly my point "

Me and hubby both find darker skinned people attractive though neither of us have ever been with anyone darker than ourselves. We live in a country where 99.9% of people look like milk bottles so it's unsurprising that we find more exotic looking people attractive

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Prefer to call it a choice than a fetish. Black guys being treated as some sort of fetish is i think degrading and very disrespectful. They are a human being not a plaything

over a year ago

My partner is male but I like having sex with women.

I don’t want to have a relationship with a woman but I don’t find that confusing.

It’s choice.

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I understand where you’re coming from OP. White couples seeking solely black men/BBC I think it fetishising the black man.

So you are fetishising them too. "

How?

over a year ago

So couples seeking single bisexual ladies, the so-called lesser spotted unicorn, are fetishising that grouping of the community?

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

So couples seeking single bisexual ladies, the so-called lesser spotted unicorn, are fetishising that grouping of the community?"

Maybe, but I don’t think so. To me that’s not the same. Being bisexual is a thing. I understand couples who are bi looking to fulfill that desire outside of their relationship because their partner can’t provide that experience.

But a man is a man. If you’re married to a white man and you’re looking for additional man to have sex with why does he need to be black if not for fetish? Throw in the BBC and QOS terns that are so popular and it leans even further that way.

over a year ago

So couples seeking single bisexual ladies, the so-called lesser spotted unicorn, are fetishising that grouping of the community?

Maybe, but I don’t think so. To me that’s not the same. Being bisexual is a thing. I understand couples who are bi looking to fulfill that desire outside of their relationship because their partner can’t provide that experience.

But a man is a man. If you’re married to a white man and you’re looking for additional man to have sex with why does he need to be black if not for fetish? Throw in the BBC and QOS terns that are so popular and it leans even further that way.

"

This recreational sex lark is so complicated!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Maybe the person they are married to them was for reasons other than the colour of their skin.

By *aughty sweepCouple
over a year ago

manchester

what difference does it make ..its personal choice we put no bi men and no smokers only ..others put black cock only ..we did once put white men only and was warned by admin of suspension lol .amazing ..we now just put no gingers and wait for the response .however its personal choice and quite right too

By *lackOpsUKMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is getting interesting

over a year ago

My ex partner was attracted to chaps who had large penis glans, the so called mushroom effect. I don’t possess such a feature but we were together for a considerable length of time.

However I do wince sometimes when I see profiles that see certain sections of this community as a commodity.

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?what difference does it make ..its personal choice we put no bi men and no smokers only ..others put black cock only ..we did once put white men only and was warned by admin of suspension lol .amazing ..we now just put no gingers and wait for the response .however its personal choice and quite right too"

There are loads of profiles stating 'white men only', it may have been the way you expressed your preference that caused the issue?

over a year ago

"I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?what difference does it make ..its personal choice we put no bi men and no smokers only ..others put black cock only ..we did once put white men only and was warned by admin of suspension lol .amazing ..we now just put no gingers and wait for the response .however its personal choice and quite right too"

No gingers dear me!

By *omeoplaysMan
over a year ago

London / Hertfordshire

Thread to keep my eyes on

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Throw in the BBC and QOS terns that are so popular and it leans even further that way.

"

People are entitled to express a preference, that's fine but using terms like this is when motives might be questionable.

By *enuine_J87Man
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Sometimes it’s attraction, sometimes it’s wanting something different from what they have had long term and sometimes maybe they want what they believe is a stereotype. You can only find out the true andwer by asking them but I’d be surprised if they answered

By *rpeggioCouple
over a year ago

Baughurst

"I just don't get this post,it's like saying your attracted to men and women but you married a man????"

Brilliant response

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/22 15:16:14]

over a year ago

Don't know where I stand. But it's an entertaining debate

over a year ago

"I understand you are attracted to a black person but why are you married to a white person ?

Maybe the person they are married to them was for reasons other than the colour of their skin."

Size of his wallet.

By *lean_CutMan
over a year ago

Rasen area

I like all kinds of women.

over a year ago

"I just don't get this post,it's like saying your attracted to men and women but you married a man????"

Well I am glad you sorted this out without making it anymore confusing as it was

over a year ago

"My partner is male but I like having sex with women.

I don’t want to have a relationship with a woman but I don’t find that confusing.

It’s choice."

I understand why you wouldn't want a relationship with a woman because of the moaning and neither of you would pay for the meal lol

over a year ago

I drive an Audi but i really fancy loaning a Range Rover .....

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

You can black up all you want not sure it will get you any more meets.

over a year ago

"I don't like to see any nationality, bodytype or similar being fetishised.

I think it objectifies and dehumanises the people in question.

I can only suppose they use fab to seek put what they do not already have at their disposal to enjoy within their marriage.

Isn't that the point?"

I a million percent agree with you on this x

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

So nobody is allowed to attracted to different races? There really are some mind blowingly special people on here!

over a year ago

If your missus let you play away would you find a woman that looks like her?

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"My partner is male but I like having sex with women.

It’s choice."

That is how i feel bisexually. I love sex with women but i am not after a relationship with one.

By *icknHMan
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Husband explained it to me once. She has a hamburger at home….why go out to get a hamburger.

Later realised that im a hamburger of course.

over a year ago

I often think this when I see certain couples on here and their status and pics, but maybe some black guys enjoy the objectification etc. Thankfully my other half doesn’t fetishise me and he isn’t black either.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

By *ose and her beastCouple
over a year ago

Watford

God forbid people have a preference

By *ee And MikeCouple
over a year ago

Cannock

This is a sex site, some couples or women or even men like different experiences than they can have with their current partner.

Is it wrong to state your preferences and what you are looking for ?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Is everyone you've ever dated or fucked all like a Robert Palmer video?

I haven't watched the Robert Palmer video sorry "

all white women musicians guitar players red shoes sexy as hell

over a year ago

"God forbid people have a preference "

It's a forum for debates you really should calm down Karen

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I haven't watched the Robert Palmer video sorry all white women musicians guitar players red shoes sexy as hell "

They weren't playing the instruments!

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"God forbid people have a preference

It's a forum for debates you really should calm down Karen "

If you are going to use the term, at the very least do so in the correct context

over a year ago

When I eat out usually I go for steak, but now and then I’ll try something different.

Why not, swinging is about opportunities right

over a year ago

You’ve got to luv the those arguing it is not objectification and using food and car analogies to explain why it is not

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"You’ve got to luv the those arguing it is not objectification and using food and car analogies to explain why it is not "

You're quite right, I came across a couples profile recently, they were proclaiming they wanted to be treated as human beings, not objects, yet were seeking "BBCs", the irony obviously escaping them!

over a year ago

People change like the seasons

over a year ago

It's a swing choice...

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"You’ve got to luv the those arguing it is not objectification and using food and car analogies to explain why it is not

You're quite right, I came across a couples profile recently, they were proclaiming they wanted to be treated as human beings, not objects, yet were seeking "BBCs", the irony obviously escaping them!"

You couldn’t make shit like this up could you

over a year ago

"

Gotta say, she does make a point.

If I was to put black women only on my profile...no one would give a shit obviously BUT it would beg the question, why only black women?

Sure I find alot of black women hot, but why would I single them out?

Of course everyones's entitled to look for whatever they wanna look for but I see her point that it is fetishized. Cause otherwise you'd be open to all who fit your looks/age/sexuality.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I haven't watched the Robert Palmer video sorry"

°

I wholeheartedly recommend it. Once you've seen it you'll be addicted to love.

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

I agree, with some being objectified on here and its not fair, being seen as just a piece of meat to be used. Maybe when you're 20 but when you get a bit older and realise, it's a bit demoralising.

over a year ago

°

I wholeheartedly recommend it. Once you've seen it you'll be addicted to love."

over a year ago

°

Think I’ve watched that on blacked.com

13 weeks ago

The answer to this question is pretty obvious. People are too scared to admit it. Women marry primarily based on status and income and secondarily on physical attractiveness (height, face, body etc).

White men on average earn more than black men — and they are the majority male population in this country — so the probability of a white woman encountering a black man with a higher status/income than all of the white men in her social circle is very small.

Also, interracial marriage is just as taboo as interracial sex, but it is much easier to keep your sexual escapades secret than it is a marriage.

In conclusion, the reason why a woman may marry a man of one race yet have a sexual preference for men of a different race is because marriage compatibility and sexual compatibility depend on two completely different sets of criteria.

Also, stereotypes do play a role: black men are stereotypically from low socioeconomic backgrounds and have high rates of father abandonment (which are both unattractive traits in a potential husband) and stereotypically have high sexual prowess (which is an attractive trait for hookups).

By *959femxCouple
13 weeks ago

Weston super mare

°

funniest thing I’ve heard this week!

13 weeks ago

Liking or wanting only 1 skin colour is perfectly acceptable to say on Fab as long as that colour isn't... yeah W H I T E

Post new Message to Thread