Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Don't fancy me? No probs, I'll go round the back

Jump to newest

By *ornycouga OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

So I am picky AF when it comes to meets but sometimes the physical attraction just isn't there in the flesh despite doing my due diligence. I always politely tell guys this. Sometimes they take it on the chin; sometimes they get arsey with me. But sometimes they try to get me to change my mind. This has just happened and the guy suggested that he could just stay round the back so I don't see his face. WTAF??? Lobbing your self respect out the window to get a shag is not a good look imho. Anyone else had similar experiences?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Wow, what a way to take a not for me, it's ok I'll hide my face

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha wow

By *ussieChrisMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Well thats deffinately a different approach to the 'no thanks'.

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

I do hope he meant it as a joke...

Or did he have 2 paper bags to wear over his his head as a back up idea.

By *ornycouga OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

He was deadly serious. When I declined he deployed Plan B and offered to show me his cock to see if that would tempt me.

I'm literally speechless. Thought I had seen it all on here but clearly not!

By *ewey613Man
over a year ago

ottawa

All of the pleasure for me comes from her excitement. I wouldn’t be able to knowing she wasn’t turned on.

over a year ago

It's not often I'm shocked on here... But

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

As you said OP your due diligence wasn’t upto scratch. Never had a meet yet in 10 years when physical attraction hadn’t been established way before hand. No excuse these days with FaceTime, Skype etc etc

over a year ago

Haha that's tragic. Sorry to hear that happened for starters.

You should have said ok fine but only if you wear this paper bag on your head

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"He was deadly serious. When I declined he deployed Plan B and offered to show me his cock to see if that would tempt me.

I'm literally speechless. Thought I had seen it all on here but clearly not! "

We see something new EVERY day on here lol

By *ornycouga OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"As you said OP your due diligence wasn’t upto scratch. Never had a meet yet in 10 years when physical attraction hadn’t been established way before hand. No excuse these days with FaceTime, Skype etc etc "

It wasn't my DD that was the issue. It was the guy's behaviour that wasn't up to scratch!

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"As you said OP your due diligence wasn’t upto scratch. Never had a meet yet in 10 years when physical attraction hadn’t been established way before hand. No excuse these days with FaceTime, Skype etc etc

It wasn't my DD that was the issue. It was the guy's behaviour that wasn't up to scratch!"

Oh sorry misread then. I thought you had told him you weren’t feeling the physical attraction!!

By *ichelinstar1Man
over a year ago

Peterborough & London

"He was deadly serious. When I declined he deployed Plan B and offered to show me his cock to see if that would tempt me.

I'm literally speechless. Thought I had seen it all on here but clearly not! "

It’s handy to have a baseball hat handy when these situations occur. Meeting in person is when your mind and body confirm if you want things to be taken further. If you’re not feeling it, then everyone has the right to say ‘no thanks’.

over a year ago

"So I am picky AF when it comes to meets but sometimes the physical attraction just isn't there in the flesh despite doing my due diligence. I always politely tell guys this. Sometimes they take it on the chin; sometimes they get arsey with me. But sometimes they try to get me to change my mind. This has just happened and the guy suggested that he could just stay round the back so I don't see his face. WTAF??? Lobbing your self respect out the window to get a shag is not a good look imho. Anyone else had similar experiences?!"

I wish I would be brave enough to do this

It's happened to me but I just went along with it and then blocked him after I left

over a year ago

I’ve had a couple and when I’ve told them they were cool with it but we carried on chatting and still speak to this day

By *ornycouga OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I'm literally speechless. Thought I had seen it all on here but clearly not!

It’s handy to have a baseball hat handy when these situations occur. Meeting in person is when your mind and body confirm if you want things to be taken further. If you’re not feeling it, then everyone has the right to say ‘no thanks’. "

Exactly this

By *ornycouga OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"So I am picky AF when it comes to meets but sometimes the physical attraction just isn't there in the flesh despite doing my due diligence. I always politely tell guys this. Sometimes they take it on the chin; sometimes they get arsey with me. But sometimes they try to get me to change my mind. This has just happened and the guy suggested that he could just stay round the back so I don't see his face. WTAF??? Lobbing your self respect out the window to get a shag is not a good look imho. Anyone else had similar experiences?!

It's happened to me but I just went along with it and then blocked him after I left "

Years ago I did that. Sex was rubbish and I was ashamed of myself for not having the balls to say no. I vowed to never allow myself to be in that position again. It's not easy saying no but it is a whole lot better than the alternative. As others have said on here, everyone has the right to change their mind and a decent person will accept that with good grace, dignity and humour.

By *ichelinstar1Man
over a year ago

Peterborough & London

"So I am picky AF when it comes to meets but sometimes the physical attraction just isn't there in the flesh despite doing my due diligence. I always politely tell guys this. Sometimes they take it on the chin; sometimes they get arsey with me. But sometimes they try to get me to change my mind. This has just happened and the guy suggested that he could just stay round the back so I don't see his face. WTAF??? Lobbing your self respect out the window to get a shag is not a good look imho. Anyone else had similar experiences?!

It's happened to me but I just went along with it and then blocked him after I left

Years ago I did that. Sex was rubbish and I was ashamed of myself for not having the balls to say no. I vowed to never allow myself to be in that position again. It's not easy saying no but it is a whole lot better than the alternative. As others have said on here, everyone has the right to change their mind and a decent person will accept that with good grace, dignity and humour. "

It’s like a Greggs vegan sausage roll. Some days it hits the spot and others, it lacks flavour and has a soggy bottom that reminds you of biting into a stale piece of bread. Humour? I find very few even know how to spell the word, let alone understand what it means

By *ornycouga OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

100 pc with you on the humour (or lack of). Got to take issue with you on the Gregg's vegan sausage roll front tho. Never had one of those that disappoints...which is more than I can say for other sausages

over a year ago

Sorry I misunderstood the title and thought he was offering to poke you up the backside so you wouldn't be able to see his face...

By *ichelinstar1Man
over a year ago

Peterborough & London

"100 pc with you on the humour (or lack of). Got to take issue with you on the Gregg's vegan sausage roll front tho. Never had one of those that disappoints...which is more than I can say for other sausages"

Clearly the Greggs I go to see me coming and they must find a way to give me the bottom of the pile rubbish. Sounds like you’ve had your fair share of smart price sausages. Or can I go further and extend that to chipolatas? Does chorizo count?

over a year ago

Years ago I did that. Sex was rubbish and I was ashamed of myself for not having the balls to say no. I vowed to never allow myself to be in that position again. It's not easy saying no but it is a whole lot better than the alternative. As others have said on here, everyone has the right to change their mind and a decent person will accept that with good grace, dignity and humour. "

I'll have to channel your energy if this happens again

Although I am getting better at speaking up in unfavourable situations

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

Some guys are just absolute toilets

Well done for not standing for it!

Post new Message to Thread