Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Creampied by another man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever put pics or vids up of another man Cumming Inside you or do you keep them for your private collection

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Honestly no that's not our thing there are those that do and fair play to them

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Four of my photos are moments when I was cumming in each of the three wives in them - three were taken by their husbands, the other is a still from the video shot for her husband...

....all are used with the full permission - and encouragement - of the playmates involved...

....one of the couples not only used the same photos on the profile they'd had at another site, but also added a close-up of the immediate 'aftermath' - though I have a copy of that same pic, it's not one which I'd ever post anywhere!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Four of my photos are moments when I was cumming in each of the three wives in them - three were taken by their husbands, the other is a still from the video shot for her husband...

....all are used with the full permission - and encouragement - of the playmates involved...

....one of the couples not only used the same photos on the profile they'd had at another site, but also added a close-up of the immediate 'aftermath' - though I have a copy of that same pic, it's not one which I'd ever post anywhere!"

That is fantastic I find it more exciting when hubby is taking close up pics

Post new Message to Thread