Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Womens nipples peirced - opinions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So i had this debate with a FB, shes 30 and thinks nipple peircings are something you get when your younger (early/mid 20s) and not in your dirty 30s..

Id like to hear your opinions and see whats more common did you decide later to get them done or just have them bevauee you had them since being younger?

Did they hurt/heal well?

Do you prefer breats with nipples peirced or without? Look forward to hearing some genuine opinions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rAMissJCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Had mine done 2 weeks ago, didn't hurt much. I wanted to get them done and 30's isn't a bad time to get them pierced.

Haven't uploaded a pic yet but might do later x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Had mine done 2 weeks ago, didn't hurt much. I wanted to get them done and 30's isn't a bad time to get them pierced.

Haven't uploaded a pic yet but might do later x"

Thanks for replying. And how have you found the healing? Ive heard some say a few weeks some have said several months..

By *rAMissJCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's not too bad at the minute,not fully healed yet. Was told could be 3 months, 6 months or a year. Hope its quick lol x

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Debs had gets done a couple of months back and had just changed the jewellery for the first time. One played up more than the other but they seem to have settled down now but they are not really ready for anything rough yet. I'll upload a pic.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m trying to get Lou to have it done. She has great nips for it. She’s not keen though.

over a year ago

Sexy when you see no bra and a piercing

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

How about getting them done in your 40s? . It hurts like hell, they take a few weeks to heal. They feel sexy, but all Ladies nipples are sexy anyway pierced or not

By *astandtheCurious2Couple
over a year ago

letchworth

Had mine done a couple of months ago at 44 lol! Wasn’t anywhere near as painful as I thought it was going to be

over a year ago

I got mine at 40!

over a year ago

My nipples are far too sensitive to get them pierced. Whatever I lack in size, makes up for how bloody sensitive they are xx

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Think Mrs ct got hers done around 37/38.

She looks amazing with them done

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"So i had this debate with a FB, shes 30 and thinks nipple peircings are something you get when your younger (early/mid 20s) and not in your dirty 30s..

Id like to hear your opinions and see whats more common did you decide later to get them done or just have them bevauee you had them since being younger?

Did they hurt/heal well?

Do you prefer breats with nipples peirced or without? Look forward to hearing some genuine opinions. "

I prefer without and think she's right..... Its a youngsters thing but who's to say I'm right, it's all a matter of opinion

over a year ago

Got mine done at 45, no problems with it at all. Was told 12 months to heal properly, changed the bar after about 6 months

By *ot_Your_BabeWoman
over a year ago

Inverness

"So i had this debate with a FB, shes 30 and thinks nipple peircings are something you get when your younger (early/mid 20s) and not in your dirty 30s..

Did they hurt/heal well?

Do you prefer breats with nipples peirced or without? Look forward to hearing some genuine opinions. "

I had one done this year (I'm 50). Age is but a number. I've had no problems, was told to wait 6-12 months to play but I haven't and no drama.

Having a pierced nipple is amazing! So much more sensitive.

over a year ago

Had mine done in late 30s..had to do it when I knew they'd be no more breastfeeding lol..

You tell me what you think, now I'm 43

By *orny twosome 69Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We both want to have ours done. Angie has sensitive nipples and Al' s have become much more sensitive during recent years. Both love sucking each other as it is a heartburn on. We are definitely mature but don't think about age ...just how much fun, maybe after a bit of pain, it might be!

over a year ago

Big fan here just love seeing ladies with them doing and love playing with them

By *aleunicorn500Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Had mine done in late 30s..had to do it when I knew they'd be no more breastfeeding lol..

You tell me what you think, now I'm 43"

I think you have the nicest nipples and piercings I've ever seen!

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I love the look of a pierced nipples find it very sexy, but I love sucking on them and find the metal ring or bar spoils that. I am not a fan of the metal rattling on my teeth and prefer a nice soft nipple to suck on.

By *he incognito twoCouple
over a year ago

near you

I am 52 and i have piercings in my Nipples clitoris and my labia, the thing about piercings is that they are for most part covered up so its personal to you

over a year ago

Did they hurt/heal well?

Without, I want to suck tits not metal

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I got mine done just before covid in my 30’s. Didn’t hurt at all but the swelling afterwards was tender. They take a long time to heal.

over a year ago

"Had mine done in late 30s..had to do it when I knew they'd be no more breastfeeding lol..

You tell me what you think, now I'm 43 I think you have the nicest nipples and piercings I've ever seen! "

Thankyou x

over a year ago

Pierced, but I am to scared lol

By *andD300Couple
over a year ago

london

I had 1 done about 20 years ago but removed it about 5 years later. It was problem free.

I had it redone 4 years ago and again it was problem free so I had the other one done which for some reason didn’t heal so I took it out.

In some of our photos I’ve got both and some only the 1. C.

over a year ago

I had mine done at 18, then took them out and redone at 29.

I don't think they're exclusive to any age range, I know women in their 40s and 50s with nipple piercings.

They healed fine, but painful to get done. X

over a year ago

We both love them. My ex also had them.

But when it comes to the Mrs, I'd rather she doen't have them. I love them too much as they are lol.

over a year ago

I don’t like them on women or men it is too much of a sensitive area to be pierced in my opinion but hey that’s just my opinion

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

I'm not bothered as long as she likes them. Her body her choice

By *urlitlesecretxCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had mine done 2 years ago at 39, never too old. Didn't hurt much, did take few months to fully heal. Always get compliments on them. Pics on profile

By *ubynaughtyCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

I'm about to get mine done at 30!.

Don't think you can be too old!

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Had one done in my 30s - loved it - took a while to heal and then years later out of the blue I developed an infection in my breast apparently from the piercing. Ended up in hospital in so much pain with a huge lump that took weeks to subside… hence the piercing is no longer

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

I got mine done about 10yrs ago, so early 40s. Don’t think it matters what age you are.

By *acko452Man
over a year ago

maldon

"I got mine at 40! "

Your nipples are stunning, I bet they look fantastic pierced

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I had my right one done about 8yrs ago but had to take it out 3yrs ago as it kept getting infected.

Getting both done on Tuesday, and I'm 43

over a year ago

Love tits and love nipples, either pierced or not,

But if pierced adds a horny dirtiness to it

over a year ago

"I got mine at 40!

Your nipples are stunning, I bet they look fantastic pierced"

Lol they’re pierced in my photos!

By *agusMan
over a year ago

Near by

"I got mine at 40! "

They look amazing, as do you x

over a year ago

I’m a big fan of either tbh

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Had mine done at 41, get them done at whatever age you want, I only held off as my ex wasn't a big fan, as soon as we split it was my f you to him

Tg x

By *ieandteaseMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire

You tell me what you think, now I'm 43"

10 out of 10, absolutely brilliant

over a year ago

Did they hurt/heal well?

I think that gives an insight into a person's attitude in their thirties (and as they're ageing). In my mind, it's kind of like saying "it's something youngsters do" (and the use of "youngsters" in itself reinforces the prevailing attitude). Why should there be an age limit? People get tattoos at all ages. Why should a nipple piercing (or any other piercing for that matter) be any different? Sounds a little like a mixture of worrying about what other people will think (to hell with that!) and being old before their time.

C.

By *anda92Couple
over a year ago

Stoke d'abernon

We both love and enjoy them

By *itch and scratchyCouple
over a year ago

Pontefract

Had mine done 7 mo the ago, I'm in my early 50's.

We both love them, and healing was fairly quick too. X

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Tracey had one done about 6 months ago photo on profile,enjoy fl8cking it with my tongue.

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

I am 43 and love mine! Had them since I was 40. Healed great and I love them!

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

I have no opinion either way their not my breasts so I have no say. If a woman wishes them cool if not also cool

over a year ago

I got mine done when I was 19. Now that I think about it, everyone I know with nipple piercings had them done in their late teens/early 20s. The healing process was very long and very sore, only one survived to my 20s. Now I'm very fastly approaching 30 and it's just there. I have no strong feelings about my nipple piercing either way and never felt the urge to get the other one repierced.

Each to their own though, nothing wrong with getting them done a little (or alot) later in life

By *ed MartinMan
over a year ago

Shefford

Did they hurt/heal well?

Not sure why the gender is important to whether you have piercings/get piercings, but for what it’s worth, I got my nipples pierced last year, aged 40.

I know I’m a bloke, I just don’t see why gender makes a difference to what is OK for you to choose to do to your own body at any given age!

over a year ago

Hell yes love em

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Had mine done at 50 after many years of deliberation. Liiked after them and they healed quick. Now they are amazing, added sensitivity and i love the look especially when topless on holiday

over a year ago

Been thinking about it for a while, but I’m abit of a wimp !

over a year ago

I think it lovey would love to get some in my mouth

over a year ago

I agree, pieced nipples are very sexy and feel great to play with. My favourite is a lip and tongue piercing though. Makes kissing so much more fun.

Post new Message to Thread