Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples with female only pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or do any other female half of a couple find it frustrating the high numbers of couples profiles with no pics of male half for us ladies to see what’s on offer too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

I find it almost as frustrating as the number of times this comes up on the forums

(Bry)

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes it comes up a lot, I've posted before, I just tend not to respond if I can't see the male half, I'm not fond of blind date.

Mrs

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yep I find it v frustrating as Im half a couple and straight .

We have loads of my other half on our joint profile & tend to swerve any where it's all pics of the lady and one of his cock .

I can see why they do it if only she plays ,otherwise it makes me think it would all be about the woman of the couple and be wouldn't partake.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

He not be.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honestly I can’t understand why profiles are like that! I always feel awful having to ask for pics as well but you can’t just not ask, can you?

By *reamers13Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Is it just me or do any other female half of a couple find it frustrating the high numbers of couples profiles with no pics of male half for us ladies to see what’s on offer too "

Yes, very frustrating!!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Honestly I can’t understand why profiles are like that! I always feel awful having to ask for pics as well but you can’t just not ask, can you? "

I've got to the stage after 6 + years where I don't now ,often I'd find them reluctant to send pics of him & when I did get one I'd be disappointed.

So we only engage if there's visible pics of both ,or they attach one to a message .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Honestly I can’t understand why profiles are like that! I always feel awful having to ask for pics as well but you can’t just not ask, can you?

I've got to the stage after 6 + years where I don't now ,often I'd find them reluctant to send pics of him & when I did get one I'd be disappointed.

So we only engage if there's visible pics of both ,or they attach one to a message ."

That sounds like a good way of doing it, thank you! We’re completely new and only a couple of months in so we don’t quite know what’s what yet

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Honestly I can’t understand why profiles are like that! I always feel awful having to ask for pics as well but you can’t just not ask, can you?

So we only engage if there's visible pics of both ,or they attach one to a message .

That sounds like a good way of doing it, thank you! We’re completely new and only a couple of months in so we don’t quite know what’s what yet "

You're v welcome ,you have some good pics of both of you and I'm sure you'll have a great time on fab x

By *sh8286Couple
over a year ago

Guildford

Yup! This drives me mad. I've told my husband that our new rule is we will not respond to profiles that don't have pics of both partners. Too many times my husband has got into chatting with someone and when the photos eventually come they aren't my type. It would save time on all sides of they were on the profile to start with!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't find it frustrating I just pass on by. They're clearly not looking to pique my interest.

Post new Message to Thread