Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Males in couple profile

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I actually love to see more photos of the male part of the couple in couple profiles. I know some guys have told me it brings them more popularity showing the women off in their profiles. But shouldn't it be equal or at least some male photos on display? As I'm interested in the men in couples but hardly see any profiles that entice me to want to meet the man because of lack of information about the man.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would think it depends on the dynamic of the couple and who they are looking for as to how many pictures of the male there are. No point of having too many pictures of the male half if the couple are looking to meet guys. It's usually the lady who draws the attention

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I would think it depends on the dynamic of the couple and who they are looking for as to how many pictures of the male there are. No point of having too many pictures of the male half if the couple are looking to meet guys. It's usually the lady who draws the attention "

Yes It looks more that way that most couples are looking for mfm

over a year ago

We’ve noticed this aswell , but have to agree it’s largely dependant on what they are looking for , with us personally we have pictures of both of us because it makes sense everyone can see both as we don’t meet separately haha

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"I would think it depends on the dynamic of the couple and who they are looking for as to how many pictures of the male there are. No point of having too many pictures of the male half if the couple are looking to meet guys. It's usually the lady who draws the attention

Yes It looks more that way that most couples are looking for mfm"

Exactly this, we're not looking for other couples or fems. So no need for pics of Mr.

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We mostly hope to meet couples and single women so I'd say there's hopefully a good 50/50 split on our profile because as you say there has to be an attraction with everyone involved, if not then what's the point!

By *est kept secretsCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

We try to push both equally as it is after all a couples profile.

By *iquid GoldCouple
over a year ago

gloucestershire

We like to play as FFM and don’t play alone so we feel we need a good balance of photos of both of us. Admittedly, there are a few more of me (Mrs) now but we are mindful that we need to add more of hubby.

It makes sense to us to include enough pics of hubby as the attraction has to be to both of us - we will never understand couples profiles with no pics of Mr (but each to their own)

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I would think it depends on the dynamic of the couple and who they are looking for as to how many pictures of the male there are. No point of having too many pictures of the male half if the couple are looking to meet guys. It's usually the lady who draws the attention "

basically this (there are cpl of pics of us both in public and more in pvt)

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Be nice to see more male pics

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

We try and have a good mix of us both for this reason, we're a couple so we show both of us x

Tg x

By *ivelife_cplCouple
over a year ago

Naughtyville

Well said OP! Your wish is our command

By *omethingfun96Couple
over a year ago

greater london

We have a couple of him but we are mainly looking for MFM so no point having to many of him on our profile

over a year ago

"We try to push both equally as it is after all a couples profile. "

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"I actually love to see more photos of the male part of the couple in couple profiles. I know some guys have told me it brings them more popularity showing the women off in their profiles. But shouldn't it be equal or at least some male photos on display? As I'm interested in the men in couples but hardly see any profiles that entice me to want to meet the man because of lack of information about the man. "

I solve this by having the MM couples message me also. Lol! But yes a lot of the typical hetero couples are looking for MMF. When it's a double bi MF couple then you get a more even split of the guy and the gal.

But I like surprises so I don't get too obsessed over the men's cocks...I want to improvise and play with all types. That's part of the fun for me...

If you are a size Queen then yes I bet you want to see what you are working with.

Post new Message to Thread