Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meets that go wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever set up a meet that didn't turn out as you hoped.

Give us an insight into what went wrong when you met.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Met a couple, a few years ago, after a short time of being there I realised he was only doing it because his wife wanted to.

He was drinking a lot and it just felt awkward, before I could make my excuses and leave, as I wasn't feeling the vibe he proceeded to throw up and then pass out.

After helping her get him upstairs and into their bed, she then said I knew he couldn't handle seeing me with another man without getting d*unk, but now he was asleep I could fuck her and he'd never know.

I promptly said no thanks and left, their profile disappeared a few days later.

By *reedy JamesMan
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Only *disappointment*, I think. One guy boasted about how big he was, about the fact that he'd called his mate and they'd both use me... It got me quite excited.

I got there and his mate wasn't coming, his camera angle had added at least a few inches, and he came within minutes of me kneeling and then hustled me out, embarrassed.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/22 18:18:34]

over a year ago

"Met a couple, a few years ago, after a short time of being there I realised he was only doing it because his wife wanted to.

He was drinking a lot and it just felt awkward, before I could make my excuses and leave, as I wasn't feeling the vibe he proceeded to throw up and then pass out.

After helping her get him upstairs and into their bed, she then said I knew he couldn't handle seeing me with another man without getting d*unk, but now he was asleep I could fuck her and he'd never know.

I promptly said no thanks and left, their profile disappeared a few days later."

That's different, as I would of thought it would of been the male in the driving seat

over a year ago

There must be more stories

By *anama99Man
over a year ago

Herts

Turned out it was my mum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

50% of meets. I have so many stories

I should write a book.

By *ingeringfunMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Once had a meet, lovely lady but we never properly discussed kinks before rushing to a meet. Had a nice chat, got all excited she got naked and i was rather excited and then she wanted me to control her every action, totally take control of her. My willy has never deflated so fast! lol

Totally not my thing and she got so angry I got kicked out within minutes... I learned to ask the questions first and establish mutual taste! lol

By *StepsAheadMan
over a year ago

Lancs

Yeh, they never turn up or ignore me when it comes the time haha

over a year ago

When I first rejoined I met a fwb MF couple, she was really nice he seemed okay too. Arranged to meet him again solo (she was fine with this). He came round mine and got progressively weirder. Kicked him out in the end. Put me off meets for a while afterwards

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Met a couple, a few years ago, after a short time of being there I realised he was only doing it because his wife wanted to.

I promptly said no thanks and left, their profile disappeared a few days later.

That's different, as I would of thought it would of been the male in the driving seat"

She admitted she had been pressuring him into it

By *weetlemonMan
over a year ago

Holbeach

Was the guy nickname started with Daz?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Everyone I’ve met has been much better than I expected. Most people here are lovely

By *orthernTruckerMan
over a year ago

Newcastle/Trucker

Had a bit of a moment at what is aay was more then just a meet a while back, now I'm not the best sleeper and suffer with ptsd, don't like sharing a bed incase I have a bad night. However was getting on really well with a lady, we went out and she invited me to stay at hers. I explained number of times I wanted to sleep on the sofa instead of her bed incase I had a bad night. But she wasn't having it.

Anyways, at some silly o'clock time in the morning, some yobo set a firework off in a street, the bang gave me a fright, I went of in my own little world of bad memories, dragged her out the bed and tried to throw her underneath to "protect her from an attack". Long story short, she ended up with a black eye and fractured cheek bone and spent several hours in A&E while I spent several hours at the police station trying to explain to them what was happening in my head and it was an accident. Everything got dropped, but she didn't want to see me again.

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Turned up at a couples house, it looked like a bomb had gone off and once inside they opened kitchen door and the worst smell of dog shit just filled the house. I made my excuses and left.

By *ifted guyMan
over a year ago

North side of tyne

A few years ago I met a cpl after about 10 minutes the guy took the hump ax his wife was really enjoying herself he left the house and sat in the car on the drive I wouldn’t care it was February and snowing his wife went out to see what was wrong he said she had never cum so quick with him when she told me when she came back in I said I’d better go she said I’m not finished yet I stayed another 2 hours when I left j knocked on the car window and give him the thumbs up silly Fooka

By *ayswa78928Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I promptly said no thanks and left, their profile disappeared a few days later."

Well done to you Sir, a decent fellow. I met a woman for a drink 20 years ago, and she said that she just wanted sex to hurt her husband. I said this was not for me, and wished her all the best. I went home and had a wank instead.

By *haz46Woman
over a year ago

Stockport

yes had a few go wrong, one he took a call from his wife in mid flow lol

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
over a year ago

near you...

There are doms who we wouldn't trust with a remote control.

There are the couples where one of them is far more into swinging than the other.

There are the couples who are more experienced with lunar exploration than swinging (despite earlier assurances).

There are couples who break out the lube and toys before saying hello.

There was the couple who wanted us to be quiet because their daughter was sleeping in the next bedroom.

Yeah. Disappointment: thy name is Fabswingers (sometimes).

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

The guy who came and blamed me for his gay experience. Started to get angry and verging on being violent as I started to get him out of the door.

Partly my fault as I didn’t check his profile properly as he’d put down ‘straight’. But I was randy and dressed he was near and available.

So now a few years down the line I have never had the issue again, my profile states ‘No straight guys’ I intend to stick to it as well.

(Not all of us Bi Folk want or desire straight people)

over a year ago

We had one meet, the guy shot his load literally after 5 strokes from Gayle. He came on the bed. He said "sorry, I have made a mess of your quilt. Anyway, thanks. I am going now" UNBELIEVABLE

over a year ago

"There are doms who we wouldn't trust with a remote control.

There are the couples where one of them is far more into swinging than the other.

There are the couples who are more experienced with lunar exploration than swinging (despite earlier assurances).

There are couples who break out the lube and toys before saying hello.

There was the couple who wanted us to be quiet because their daughter was sleeping in the next bedroom.

Yeah. Disappointment: thy name is Fabswingers (sometimes). "

Loving the list you wrote up. Have these all happened to you?

Post new Message to Thread