Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sub collar

Jump to newest

By *allwelshcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

Hey there, interested in getting one of these to wear out with hubby and fwbs. Anyone have them and where do you get them please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look on a bdsm shop site

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Look on Amazon or Etsy

over a year ago

A few places can even make it custom!

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Ebay as well, I bought a nice collar recently for bottoms to wear when I am topping.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Hey there, interested in getting one of these to wear out with hubby and fwbs. Anyone have them and where do you get them please?"

What do you define as a sub collar?

I have brought collars from pet shops, belly button jewellery and 24/7 metal necklaces.

Do you want discretion or make it obvious?

Will you wear it in public or events/clubs?

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I've bought a couple if etsy.

Handmade and amazing quality.

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Very much depends what sort of collar you want. L has a day collar - stainless steel locking collar that that she wears 24/7.

We also have a few different types of leather collars for different scenarios too.

Etsy is your best bet.

over a year ago

"Hey there, interested in getting one of these to wear out with hubby and fwbs. Anyone have them and where do you get them please?"

Loads available online, but im old school so always like to see what im buy so visit any good adult shop and they will have a good selection and you can find on that feels best x

over a year ago

"Very much depends what sort of collar you want. L has a day collar - stainless steel locking collar that that she wears 24/7.

We also have a few different types of leather collars for different scenarios too.

Etsy is your best bet."

Love the sound of her day colar x

And agree so many different types for different purposes

By *quirt1810Woman
over a year ago

Boston

I love wearing collars but does that mean everyone will presume I’m owned ?

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I love wearing collars but does that mean everyone will presume I’m owned ?"

Not necessarily. Lots of unowned subs wear collars for their own personal reasons.

over a year ago

I guess some would, I personally would be thinking this woman likes the kinky side of life and should I let see inside my deviant mind x

By *allwelshcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

"Very much depends what sort of collar you want. L has a day collar - stainless steel locking collar that that she wears 24/7.

Etsy is your best bet."

Day collar, something she can wear out that only we know about sort of thing.

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Etsy is your best bet.

Day collar, something she can wear out that only we know about sort of thing."

So subtle then? You can get a necklace with a hoop in the front. They're very popular and a case of "if you know, you know".

You can also get thin leather ones, which look a little more fashion orientated but Still absolutely fit for purpose. It's about the sentiment behind it and the personal choice of choosing one. So if something takes your fancy and you want it as a collar, get it.

Our first day collar was a full Persian weave necklace.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Etsy is your best bet.

Day collar, something she can wear out that only we know about sort of thing."

Of the two 24/7 ones I brought, the Axmar collar was better, however they are not cheap.

Remember its not what you use thats important, its what it means to you both that is crucial.

You can just get a simple necklace and use that, as long ss you both appreciate what it signifies.

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Etsy is your best bet.

Day collar, something she can wear out that only we know about sort of thing.

Of the two 24/7 ones I brought, the Axmar collar was better, however they are not cheap.

Remember its not what you use thats important, its what it means to you both that is crucial.

You can just get a simple necklace and use that, as long ss you both appreciate what it signifies."

We got ours from Australia- happy to recommend in pm - was so much cheaper even including delivery cost.

By *quirt1810Woman
over a year ago

Boston

I just don’t want people thinking I’m unapproachable

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I just don’t want people thinking I’m unapproachable "

Most won’t.

Having a collar doesn’t automatically make you off limits.

In some settings it just may make some people m question your ability to do things.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Look on Amazon or Etsy"

Mine is from Etsy.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Cj got mine from pets at home.

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

No not at all, unless the collar states 'OWNED'.

Collars at a touch of fun and kinky to a session, or an outfit.

If you are meaning for everyday wear then it maybe you are entering into a more 24/7 dynamic.

As for just a meet, private session or clubs then you can pretty much get away with most things, collar wise that is.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

If it's a day collar, it doesn't really matter what it is as long as it's significant to you. I personally am not a big jewelry wearer so a collar is a no for me. But a locket with something written on a piece of paper which only you two know about, is more my thing. Guess the main thing is to realise there is no wrong or right, just what is right for you both

By *quirt1810Woman
over a year ago

Boston

"I just don’t want people thinking I’m unapproachable

Most won’t.

In some settings it just may make some people m question your ability to do things."

Like what ?

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

There are some in the BDSM community that believe collars should signal that you are a submissive and are as solemn as wedding rings.

However, I did point out in a piece in FL that Diana Rigg wore a full on BDSM collar in an episode of the Avengers (the old TV series) and during punk dog collars were regularly worn. Like most things in BDSM, collars have been appropriated as a fashion item. So in a swinging club people will not be put off.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I just don’t want people thinking I’m unapproachable

Most won’t.

In some settings it just may make some people m question your ability to do things.

Like what ?"

If you have any restrictions put in place by an existing Dominant partner, or if you have complete control over what you get up to.

By *mber and FireCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I love wearing collars but does that mean everyone will presume I’m owned ?

There are some in the BDSM community that believe collars should signal that you are a submissive and are as solemn as wedding rings.

However, I did point out in a piece in FL that Diana Rigg wore a full on BDSM collar in an episode of the Avengers (the old TV series) and during punk dog collars were regularly worn. Like most things in BDSM, collars have been appropriated as a fashion item. So in a swinging club people will not be put off."

Our dynamic and subsequently L's collar mean more to us than our marriage. So we totally get that collars can be a solemn promise.

But equally, collars have existed in various forms well before bdsm was a concept, though they've always been used for control. So I think if anything bdsm appropriated it.

Punk stole loads of things from bdsm, for shock value more than anything but also to show liberation. As a punk and bdsm enthusiast it's the best merging of worlds.

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Rock

Uberkinky has a good range.

Mr Bicpl.

over a year ago

We have 2 for our dynamic, one that is leather for play or around each other I private and the other is from esty that wouldn't look out of place in public but we know the meaning behind it

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I got mine from love honey but want another. Really need another shopping spree at some point, and suggestions are welcome

By *elly2000Couple
over a year ago

City

I have a few different collars and I ware one 24/7

By *essica trueTV/TS
3 days ago

blackpool

I love my collar xx

Post new Message to Thread