Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Over 50’s Group - North Herts

Jump to newest

By *iscretemale6911 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stevenage

Is there any interest in an over 50’s group for the North Herts area. As a more mature member of Fabswingers I do find options limited for meets. Would be good to know if any interest- and not just from horny old gits like myself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

Not sure what you mean by "group" but we are sort of North Herts, well more East near Stortford and definitely over 50s. We've run chat groups before for a few years covering this broad area and arranged socials and extra-social socials.

over a year ago

Stevenage

A group to meet and play regularly perhaps. A mix of couples , single gals and guys.

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"A group to meet and play regularly perhaps. A mix of couples , single gals and guys."

Don't fancy your chances but if anything gets going we could be interested.

over a year ago

Stevenage

I share your sentiments . Who knows though all it takes is a few reliable people to show some keen interest. As a couple what group mix would be the ideal?

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"I share your sentiments . Who knows though all it takes is a few reliable people to show some keen interest. As a couple what group mix would be the ideal?"

For chat and socials - anything that is not a complete sausage fest. For sex - ideally close to even 50/50 m/f with one or two extra men, max 60/40 m/f

over a year ago

Stevenage

"A group to meet and play regularly perhaps. A mix of couples , single gals and guys.

Don't fancy your chances but if anything gets going we could be interested. "

Looks like you were correct - no real interest.

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"A group to meet and play regularly perhaps. A mix of couples , single gals and guys.

Don't fancy your chances but if anything gets going we could be interested.

Looks like you were correct - no real interest."

Don't think Forum is the right vehicle for things like this to be honest. Need to be more private and direct. Apart from anything else most people on Fab don't even look at Forum and those that do are spread far and wide.

By *ent4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Herts / Bucks / London

It’s a nice try. To be honest I thought that you may have got a bit more interest.

Maybe people are messaging you directly. Shame as with the right mix it could be quite good.

You do see some guys as a pair on here who meet women/couples for mmf and mmmf and that seems popular with a small group who know each other.

(Ps . Please ignore the location on my profile, I am away with work a lot for a while, but do actually live in Herts.

over a year ago

Stevenage

"It’s a nice try. To be honest I thought that you may have got a bit more interest.

Maybe people are messaging you directly. Shame as with the right mix it could be quite good.

You do see some guys as a pair on here who meet women/couples for mmf and mmmf and that seems popular with a small group who know each other.

(Ps . Please ignore the location on my profile, I am away with work a lot for a while, but do actually live in Herts. "

Perhaps we should chat further if your up for it.

Post new Message to Thread