Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MMF / Group fun experiences…

Jump to newest

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Seaham

Just wondering if anyone would like to share their gangbang, MMF experiences. How did it happen? Was it on a stag do etc ? Did it change your friendships at all and do you ever speak about it with them now or something you don’t bring up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Not something I’d ever do with friends

All my group experiences and threesomes have been in clubs.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

You must be an incredibly accomplished typist.

By *offee27Man
over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Just wondering if anyone would like to share their gangbang, MMF experiences. How did it happen? Was it on a stag do etc ? Did it change your friendships at all and do you ever speak about it with them now or something you don’t bring up?"

Me and my ex girlfriend had loads of 3sums first one was on holiday on Bulgaria, we kept bumping into a young guy out on his own and always had a drink and a chat with home. 1 night we decided to take the plunge and invited him back to our room. Didn't take long for things to get heated and he ended up staying all night and the next morning.

We would always talk about our past 3sums and it would usually end up in sex then possibly plan another

By *ustmemyselfandi1Man
over a year ago

southampton

"Just wondering if anyone would like to share their gangbang, MMF experiences. How did it happen? Was it on a stag do etc ? Did it change your friendships at all and do you ever speak about it with them now or something you don’t bring up?"

My experiences have all been with Fab friends except for one.

That was with a couple I knew and happened after a night out.

It’s been spoken about since but not repeated as of yet.

It’s something that a few friends and I have discussed quite opening though, one of the guys from my football team is desperate to enjoy one and see the woman as centre of attention so hoping it will happen soon as our friendship means trust and discretion are already assured.

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Our 1st experience of this lifestyle involved me, my (now) wife and one of my best friends.

Would take forever to explain how it started but it lasted on/off for nearly 20 YEARS.

It ended when we (she & i) decided to try a different approach. He was cool about it all and to this day still remains one of my best mates.

He was right for what we wanted at that time and is a pervy type just like me - no way on earth would I consider asking any of my/our other friends.

By *amigos321Couple (MM)
over a year ago

leeds

We met in clubs...and got to know each other became friends then started our fab journey..talking to couples and ladies. Enjoy those meets either in a pub. The wife/girlfriend in revealing outfit heels. Like it when chat flirt touching and kisses. Such a turn on for all . Sometimes in their place..then get to spoil the ladies..to be centre of our attention

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tried the MMF thing once , let's just say it didn't go well ...

I'll leave it there

By *ashful_at_firstMan
over a year ago

Canterbury

Had quite a few, mostly off here when I had a couples profile with an ex FB, MMF, MFF, MFMF, all really great experiences, but usually one offs, her call she likes to try out once and move on to newer pastures...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had my first experience from here, I got a message around 10pm on a Saturday night, from a couple saying they're trying to arrange a MMMF and would I like to join in. After a few messages, I went to their house and we all had lots of fun

Not spoke to any of them since, I think they've deleted their account

By *estableMan
over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 16:26:30]

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

Mine was at a Club.

I was blindfolded and tied to a Cross. When people came into the room, my hubby indicated to them, they could touch but no talking.

I could feel several hands touching me at the same time. Cocks touching my legs and my boobs were being licked and sucked. My Wand was also being used on me.

It wasn't long before i was cumming and making a bit of a mess on the floor.

When i'd had had enough, my hubby indicated for everyone to leave the room.

He led me to another playroom as i was still blindfolded and put me on a large bed. After a short while i could sense others being present.

The touching started again, and i reached out and felt bodies and soon had a Cock in each hand. I then felt a Cock on my Cheek, so i did the decent thing and opened my mouth.

The touching continued and my legs were opened, first it was a tongue, then i felt a Cock rubbing my Clit.

a few seconds later it was inside...I carried on wanking the Cocks and sucking, guys were changing round. I guess there may have been 6-7 possibly, but i got shagged 3-4 times. I assume they were different Cocks.

I know i got sprayed over my boobs at least 3 or 4 times and 2 loads in my mouth.

Again my Hubby made everyone leave the room, before he said i could remove my blindfold.

He was my gatekeeper, so i know no one could shag me without wearing a condom.

On the way home I asked him how many were in the room and how many different guys Shagged me, he laughed and said " as long as you enjoyed it, does it really matter"

It was a few years ago now at a lovely little club in Yorkshire called Youtopia that has been shut a few years.

By *ungry guy 2021Man
over a year ago

Ambleside

When I was around 18 I fell asleep out on a mates bed he was quite a bit older than me and had a girlfriend around 30 . I woke up with her taking out my dick and giving me a blow job I panicked but then looked over the bed to see him giving me a smile . Ended up having a few threesomes with them but also led to me fucking her behind his back .

By *rMrs84Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Not going to lie got hot just thinking about that.

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

Ours happened on a cruise in 2020. We got chatting to a guy we had seen on a previous cruise.

We were in the nightclub drinking and when it closed we walked back to our cabins.

Ours was first and he asked to use our bathroom. When he came out he was totally naked with a huge erection and walk across the cabin to where Aurelia was sitting on the edge of the bed.

She looked at me and I said it's ok and she started giving him a blowjob.

He then undressed her and they just started fucking there in front of me.

It was daylight by the time he left.

Post new Message to Thread