Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rate my profile (couples ideally)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what couples in particular think would enhance my profile.

Thanks in advance

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offee3SweetnersMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Profile looks fine to me as the male half of a couple but I wouldn't be so worried about the number of previous meetings or verifications a couple has had or at least I wouldn't worry about stating it in your profife.

We all have a history so as long as the people your meeting are practicing safe sex does the number matter?

Some people will also be a little judgemental about your wife not being present. Make sure you have a thick skin and good luck OP.

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

To be honest it’s quite of putting lots of rules of things you don’t want or like.

The sad reality of fab is as a single man who is over 50 married a page of dislikes. You are very likely to not have a lot of luck. It’s a buyers market out there woman have all the power and can choose there wildest dreams and more than likely get them.

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

There's nothing wrong with your profile but would echo the comments about multi verifications. It comes across as judgemental without knowledge of the individual meets. They could be social, they might have hosted a party and had numerous verifications as thank you's. Also, a couple who have been swinging for 10 years or more can easily accumulate 50 verifications without being particularly active. Do the maths. Good luck with your ventures and hopefully your wife will enjoy your feedback.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Personally I think your profile looks good, direct with what your looking for and not a zillion cock pics, all is good.

The only off-putting thing is the age range 18-99 always puts me off, but that's just me.

Mrs

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I have a couples profile too so here goes couple of things that stood out to me

Would you really want to meet a 99yr old or an 18yr old for that matter

Your comment about having 50 verifications sounds very judgemental, if you that way inclined you can easy get 10+ verifications in one night at a club just by chatting to people, a verification doesn't mean sex

I'm personally not keen on your photos, at first glance I thought you were wearing a dirty top in the first photo but I'm now thinking it maybe it's sweat & the second as your looking away we can't see you so it's kind of pointless especially as you have your face on view in the first pic

Many won't like the fact your married even if you have your wife's consent (my husband is in the same position) but there's nothing you can do about that

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

It comes across as judgemental and the fact your married would be a no

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

In your last photo, your t-shirt looks dirty or sweaty?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the comments.

The T shirt is sweaty, just finished exercising. Maybe a good look for Dwain Jonson or Arnold Schwarzenegger but obviously not me! Lol.

I get what you're saying about verifications. I do read them all to build a picture of history. If just commenting about being seen on cam or chatting at a party that's fine but I mean the ones where 15 blokes a month are saying what a slut, took my load balls deep and I watched it dribble out. Just didn't want to go onto that level of detail.

As far as age goes, being honest if a 20 year old girl started chatting to me that would be very young just like 99 is very old but at 57 I get the blunt end if ageism on here so didn't want to make anyone feel I was saying they were too old, or to young (within reason obviously).

I'll tweak it a bit and see what happens.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

It's way-too-long sweaty t-shirt very straight (stiff) picture which is reflected in the profile text.

We would pass.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

"Thanks for the comments.

The T shirt is sweaty, just finished exercising. Maybe a good look for Dwain Jonson or Arnold Schwarzenegger but obviously not me! Lol.

I get what you're saying about verifications. I do read them all to build a picture of history. If just commenting about being seen on cam or chatting at a party that's fine but I mean the ones where 15 blokes a month are saying what a slut, took my load balls deep and I watched it dribble out. Just didn't want to go onto that level of detail.

As far as age goes, being honest if a 20 year old girl started chatting to me that would be very young just like 99 is very old but at 57 I get the blunt end if ageism on here so didn't want to make anyone feel I was saying they were too old, or to young (within reason obviously).

I'll tweak it a bit and see what happens. "

You say above that you’re 57 but your profile says 51.?

That’s our first red flag.

By *astlincscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tinsel Town

For us, we don't need to know if your married.

I know lots who will automatically dismiss you because of this.

As for your age, we have had better luck with older guys so don't get disheartened.

Post new Message to Thread