Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel choice?

Jump to newest

By *ermaine44 OP   Man
over a year ago

North Birmingham

Do you have a go to hotel chain of choice when arranging a meet and if so what is it?

I’m still fairly new to the scene and so would love to hear what hotels are typically good/bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We go for country estate hotels. Theres a lot around our local area, not expensive on last minute booking websites. They always have open bars to the public, pretty settings, comfortable rooms with a relaxed atmosphere

Mrs C

By *ermaine44 OP   Man
over a year ago

North Birmingham

"We go for country estate hotels. Theres a lot around our local area, not expensive on last minute booking websites. They always have open bars to the public, pretty settings, comfortable rooms with a relaxed atmosphere

Mrs C"

I've never stayed in a country estate before, I'm sure they must be a lot nicer than the likes of Travelodge

over a year ago

"We go for country estate hotels. Theres a lot around our local area, not expensive on last minute booking websites. They always have open bars to the public, pretty settings, comfortable rooms with a relaxed atmosphere

Mrs C

I've never stayed in a country estate before, I'm sure they must be a lot nicer than the likes of Travelodge "

I like the atmosphere of those kinds of hotels. We don't dress all posh, just smart casual. Its nicer in the sense that theres all the facilities we need without actually leaving the hotel. We book them as our own treat then ask others to join us if we are in the mood. I suppose it's down to personal preference. We aren't in our 20s anymore so have no interest in running around pubs & clubs

over a year ago

Premier Inn quite good ??

Post new Message to Thread