Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How did people start the lifestyle.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I started out years ago with my now ex wife ! Always interested in peoples stories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ayleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Bumped into an ex from years ago ended up at Hur house one night with my now ex for drinks was chating an Convo turned to sex and Hur then hubby said he wood love to fuck my girl as I did his wife so game on that was 20year ago

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Thought I was meeting a single girl via a different (dating) site and was introduced to her husband when I arrived!

I signed up to fab with a verification in my pocket already

over a year ago

"Thought I was meeting a single girl via a different (dating) site and was introduced to her husband when I arrived!

I signed up to fab with a verification in my pocket already "

Brilliant ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Work!

I did lots of freelance work for fet retail companies and got to go to a few wild parties... that got me in the scene.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I started a year ago too never look back.

More kinky then I was before

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Thought I was meeting a single girl via a different (dating) site and was introduced to her husband when I arrived"

Similar for me - pre-Internet I used phone chatlines late in the evenings, which sometimes resulted in me making late night/early hours visits to 'lonely' ladies seeking company...

....one evening, the woman I was talking to invited me to visit her the following evening - it wasn't until we'd arranged the when that she announced she was married, and asked if I'd be OK with her husband watching...

....I was surprised, and wasn't sure at first, but she reassured me that I'd be fine, so I went, all went well, and I discovered that I loved playing with a wife in front of a husband - and the rest is, as they say, history...

By *nlyfunsMan
over a year ago

UK

We started when my wife was away on a hen do. She hooked up with a guy, confessed and I loved it! Had a few arranged meets since but mainly she strays on nights out or girls weekends

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

The story of our first Fab meet, which was our first step into the lifestyle, is linked to at the end of our profile (it’s in the Stories section).

What a night, and we never looked back!

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"The story of our first Fab meet, which was our first step into the lifestyle, is linked to at the end of our profile (it’s in the Stories section).

What a night, and we never looked back! "

Likewise, some time ago I posted the account of mine:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1067833

By *iverpool 2Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I (mr) was on fab as a single years ago, met Mrs and told her from the off about fab & clubs as she disclosed she was Bi, so I suggested it would be a good way to explore her Bi side together, we started off Girl on girl and then progressed to full swap, absolutely loving it

over a year ago

"I (mr) was on fab as a single years ago, met Mrs and told her from the off about fab & clubs as she disclosed she was Bi, so I suggested it would be a good way to explore her Bi side together, we started off Girl on girl and then progressed to full swap, absolutely loving it "

Stunning lady x

By *omscoCouple
over a year ago

croydon

For us it started as some sex toy shopping online. Scrolled past a strap on, both bad a laugh about it. That progressed to discussing it and finally we bought one.

We both enjoyed it, so the topic of a real one came up, found this site and kind of just went for it!

Joined here and the rest is very naughty history!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"The story of our first Fab meet, which was our first step into the lifestyle, is linked to at the end of our profile (it’s in the Stories section).

What a night, and we never looked back!

Likewise, some time ago I posted the account of mine:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1067833"

Ours is here: http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/364125

By *ublinlad95Man
over a year ago

south

I had a friend who had randomly started talking about this, then we started getting into it more and I thought why not and gave it a shot

Post new Message to Thread