Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Recognised in club?

Jump to newest

By *m32uk OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

Hi all,

I’m wondering whether anyone has ever recognised someone or been recognised by someone they knew in a club? Someone or a couple they didn’t realised we’re into swinging.

What was the reaction? Did anyone ever acknowledge it? Was it hot? Was it awkward?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes we have on a couple of occasions. We weren't embarrassed as we are all there for the same reason.

We had a chat then went of in different directions. To enjoy the evening.

As playing with people you now. Is something that is not for us.

By *ontrosebicoupMan
over a year ago

MONTROSE

Once in a club and in walked my stepsister just started laughing at each other all there fir same thing

By *ongridgefunloversCouple
over a year ago

preston

Yes….. just last weekend in Blackpool.

We was mortified and wanted the earth to swallow us up. fortunately the other couple came over and broke the ice and we ended up have a great night x

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

dorset

Yes, saw my history teacher at a club when i was in my 20s His wife gave me a bj.

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

The reverse happened, in a way. I was enjoying a couple of drinks at one of the German ‘vanilla’ bars of Gran Canaria with my other half and I was browsing idly the staff names of said bar; I recognised one of those staff names as one of the ladies who was working at one of the Dutch swingers’ clubs. I just carried on with my drink

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

We used to know someone in another life - turns out they go to the same club as we do, and going by the forum posts, they'll be there next week when we are there.

Be the first time and odd knowing that we're going to bump into them.

(Bry)

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve bumped into a few people at the clubs up here in Scotland. Nothing wrong with the occasional small world moment! So long as you can make light of it and carry on with your night, it’s fine.

By * feat LCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Yes….. just last weekend in Blackpool.

We was mortified and wanted the earth to swallow us up. fortunately the other couple came over and broke the ice and we ended up have a great night x"

Great night with them or just at club?

By *itzimadCouple
over a year ago

harwich

weve bumped into a few people we knew over the years including the mother in laws neighbours

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Bumped into someone, but we are all there together, what happens in a club stays in a club

Post new Message to Thread