Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Focus on those who want you!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems to be an ongoing theme on here of people getting annoyed that they don't fit certain peoples preferences

Why do people spend so much energy focusing on those who don't want them instead of trying to get involved in those who do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Probably just supply and demand, but you are right there are lots of frustrated folk. I am still trying to learn to navigate properly myself and I have been here ages!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree OP...seems to be a lot of people moaning about that other people's age filters ..

And couples complaining one of them is too old, and implying that other members should not have upper age limits ...

By *agatoXXXMan
over a year ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

I won't focus on anyone, then.

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Seems to be an ongoing theme on here of people getting annoyed that they don't fit certain peoples preferences

Why do people spend so much energy focusing on those who don't want them instead of trying to get involved in those who do?"

I do and with exactly the same results I get ignored or I get deleted.

Too few women and far too high expectations by wonen

over a year ago

I do agree. Pointless pursuing ppl who don’t want you in the first place.

over a year ago

"Seems to be an ongoing theme on here of people getting annoyed that they don't fit certain peoples preferences

Why do people spend so much energy focusing on those who don't want them instead of trying to get involved in those who do?

Too few women and far too high expectations by wonen"

What your definition of 'too high expectations' ?

Cause, correct me if I'm wrong, people are allowed to be picky with who they decide to share their body with, no?

over a year ago

"I agree OP...seems to be a lot of people moaning about that other people's age filters ..

And couples complaining one of them is too old, and implying that other members should not have upper age limits ..."

No just age, there's been topic recently from a couple of white men complaining about 'bbc only' profiles, which are the vast minority

I hate the term 'bbc'

However there are so many profiles that state they only prefer to meet white playmates so why not focus on them!!!

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

its well know in life people will always want something they cant have ... the fact they cant have then becomes a challenge ....alot of people seem to like the challenge

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

If i know someone's not interested in me I move on pretty quick, there's just no point wasting your time like that.

Focusing on the those who do show an interest would result in lots of meets with people I don't want to meet haha

I've yet to find someone who wants me as I want them.

over a year ago

"If i know someone's not interested in me I move on pretty quick, there's just no point wasting your time like that.

Focusing on the those who do show an interest would result in lots of meets with people I don't want to meet haha

I've yet to find someone who wants me as I want them. "

Same!

Lots of profiles on here only want slim playmates

I could imagine starting a topic saying 'how dare they don't want to meet me, it's their loss'

over a year ago

Damage to ego for a lot of men !

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

If someone doesn't want me I won't waste any time on them no point in it

over a year ago

"If i know someone's not interested in me I move on pretty quick, there's just no point wasting your time like that.

Same!

I could imagine starting a topic saying 'how dare they don't want to meet me, it's their loss' "

genuinely their loss, curvy ladies are better

over a year ago

Same!

I could imagine starting a topic saying 'how dare they don't want to meet me, it's their loss' genuinely their loss, curvy ladies are better "

It's not their loss at all

How can it be a loss for them if its not what they like

over a year ago

"Damage to ego for a lot of men ! "

Not just men though

over a year ago

Too few women and far too high expectations by wonen

What your definition of 'too high expectations' ?

Cause, correct me if I'm wrong, people are allowed to be picky with who they decide to share their body with, no?"

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Part of the issue are ambiguous profiles where they don’t make it absolutely clear what they seek and what they don’t. In my first message I actually say ‘if I am of no interest please delete the message so I know’ . I then block so I don’t accidentally contact them again in the future.

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

What about if nobody wants you?

over a year ago

"Part of the issue are ambiguous profiles where they don’t make it absolutely clear what they seek and what they don’t. In my first message I actually say ‘if I am of no interest please delete the message so I know’ . I then block so I don’t accidentally contact them again in the future."

I should of been a bit clearer on my original post, I was refering to forum topics where (1) people complain about not being able to message certain profiles cause of age filters and (2) complain about profiles that state a preference such as 'slim bodies' 'bbc only' etc

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Part of the issue are ambiguous profiles where they don’t make it absolutely clear what they seek and what they don’t. In my first message I actually say ‘if I am of no interest please delete the message so I know’ . I then block so I don’t accidentally contact them again in the future.

I should of been a bit clearer on my original post, I was refering to forum topics where (1) people complain about not being able to message certain profiles cause of age filters and (2) complain about profiles that state a preference such as 'slim bodies' 'bbc only' etc "

Yeah that would have helped

over a year ago

I’m a bit confused.

Someone’s preference is their preference. That doesn’t stop me looking at a profile and thinking if only I was a year older or younger. I have also looked at female profiles and thought “please be bi”.

Seems you’re dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t.

I also think that we show the photos we want. Normally a better angle. I always read the profile. Looks are one thing but I need the “chat” as well.

For me there seems a lot of people who try and belittle others sometimes in the forums and that for me, regardless of looks or preferences, is an instant nope

over a year ago

Its been my experience that I can be everything that a profile is looking for,every detail correct and still get no reply or interest.

I know attraction is subjective but concentrating on who wants you is no more effective than 'giving it a shot' I've found

over a year ago

"I’m a bit confused.

Someone’s preference is their preference. That doesn’t stop me looking at a profile and thinking if only I was a year older or younger. I have also looked at female profiles and thought “please be bi”.

Seems you’re dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t.

I also think that we show the photos we want. Normally a better angle. I always read the profile. Looks are one thing but I need the “chat” as well.

For me there seems a lot of people who try and belittle others sometimes in the forums and that for me, regardless of looks or preferences, is an instant nope "

There's difference between seeing a profile where you don't match their preferences but not complaining about it

Than seeing thar and then complaining, slating off the profile and becoming hostile over it

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Part of the issue are ambiguous profiles where they don’t make it absolutely clear what they seek and what they don’t. In my first message I actually say ‘if I am of no interest please delete the message so I know’ . I then block so I don’t accidentally contact them again in the future.

I should of been a bit clearer on my original post, I was refering to forum topics where (1) people complain about not being able to message certain profiles cause of age filters and (2) complain about profiles that state a preference such as 'slim bodies' 'bbc only' etc "

Some people just like to have a moan, cheers them up lol

Post new Message to Thread